Birthday Pool Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum!" the man announces as his thrusts grow more erratic.

Then there is cum filling my mouth. I moan happily as I swirl the hot load around my mouth with my tongue. I can feel his cock pulsing with each spurt as more and more gathers between my lips. I open my mouth and let a couple thin strands of cum run down my chin, then I swallow the rest as he pulls out.

"Thanks, Babe." he says before walking away.

"My turn!" the next guy says and I feel my hair being grabbed from behind.

I let out a yelp as my body is turned and another hard dick is fed to me. That's when I realize I'm surrounded by naked men with throbbing cocks. All of them waiting their turn for me to blow them. How did I not see them before? I should stop this, but instead I grip the second man's thighs and immediately start bobbing my head.

For several minutes, I give head on my knees while the guy plays with my tits. It doesn't take long before pre-cum is leaking onto my tongue and I can tell the guy is close. I make sexy gagging and slurping noises as my hand plays with his balls. I roll my eyes up to meet his as I use my mouth to urge him to cum.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow!" the guy orders as he starts to cum.

I shake my head and moan in the negative as I let cum collect in my cheeks. When he's finished cumming, he pulls out and has me show him. I gape my mouth with a smile, showing the man his creamy offering on my tongue.

"Dribble it out onto your tits." he says.

I look down and purse my lips as I start spitting out wads of semen. Cum collects first on my right breast, then on my left when I turn my head. It feels so good running down my boobs and over my nipples. I cup my tits and look up at the guy as I wriggle my body happily.

Turning my body, I face the third guy and pout "Please let me suck your dick."

The guy shoves his cock in my mouth and I don't hesitate to start blowing him. This guy wants to cum on my face and, when he's ready to cum, he pulls out and strokes himself. I coo and tell him how badly I want his cum. Then I moan happily when he explodes all over my pretty face.

While I'm giving head to the fourth guy, hands grab my arms and lift them. Then there's a cock in each hand and I'm stroking hard and fast. This continues for several minutes until the fourth guy cums in my mouth. Then the guys I'm jerking off say they want to cum together on my tits. I cup my breasts together and moan happily as they spray my chest.

"More!" I exclaim enthusiastically "I want more cock! I want more cum!"

Then I'm sitting up in bed, my entire body covered in sweat. Throwing the covers off my body, I look around and am, thankfully, completely alone in my large bedroom. Holy shit, that was an intense dream. I can feel how soaked my panties are.

Checking my phone, I see that it is Tuesday morning, about an hour before I usually wake up. Standing up, I remove my panties and head to the bathroom. I toss the soaked underwear into the hamper and sit down on the toilet to wipe myself. My pussy really is soaked.

Walking completely naked back into my bedroom, I head for my dresser. I fish out a clean pair of panties and my yoga pants. I slip them on, along with a sports bra and a pair of shoes. Then I put my hair up in a ponytail. I need to burn off this excess energy before school.

I walk through the house until I reach the home gym. Then I start up the treadmill and I run. I run until sweat is pouring off my body as I try to make sense of my dream. I'm horny, that much is obvious. Still, I'm not sure how I feel about a dream where I'm blowing multiple guys. As long as everyone consents, there's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't me. Is this still about what happened to me? What I started becoming before Lexi pulled me off the ledge? I don't know.

I'm so conflicted. I am a firm believer that there's nothing wrong with fucking multiple people. Yet, I feel bad for having done it. Then I feel bad for feeling bad. Fuck! This is confusing. Hopefully the therapist can help me work through some of this.

"Hi, Honey." a male voice calls out, "You're up early."

I stop the treadmill and turn to see Daddy dressed for his morning workout. "Oh, hi Daddy." I say. "I woke up early and had to go for a run to burn off steam."

"Is everything okay?" he asks with concern.

"I'm just still working through everything that happened to me. I'm so overwhelmed." I admit as I walk over to him.

"I know, Honey." he says as he wraps his arms around me. "It'll take time. You'll get there though. You're strong and you're so loved."

I hug him tightly and nuzzle against his chest. It feels so good being in his arms. I am loved. I can get through anything because I have people in my life who love me and would do anything for me. Everything will be okay.

"Where's Lexi?" I ask as I break the hug and wipe tears from my eyes.

"Upstairs, drooling on her pillow." Daddy answers.

"Fucked her brains out last night?" I ask with a smirk.

"Something like that." Daddy says as he leans down and kisses me on the forehead. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you, Daddy." I say. "I'm gonna go get ready for school. Have a good workout!"

"I love you, Kayla." Daddy says.

"I love you too, Daddy." I respond.

Leaving the gym, I walk back to my bedroom and strip out of my workout clothes. Then I head into the bathroom to take a shower before school. I soap up my naked body before standing under the hot spray and letting it wash away the suds.

I dress for school and head down to the foyer to meet Lexi. I'm glad it is her turn to drive today, I really don't feel like it. Lexi shows up a few minutes after I do, looking chipper as always. The two of us get in her car and Lexi drives us to school.

The Tuesday school day starts pretty normal. I run into Brittney and she asks if I want to go to another fraternity party this weekend. I tell her that I'm not gonna be going to parties like that for awhile. Brittney tries to convince me to go, but I am adamant. She walks away looking rather upset, but I can't do anything about that.

I go to class and take notes, like usual. There is some preparation for the test on Friday. I also chat with Marcia, Hazel, and Ashley throughout the day. I head to lunch with Lexi, which is when we run into Ian.

"Kayla! Hi!" Ian says.

"Hi, Ian!" I respond.

"No 'hi' for me?" Lexi asks with a pout.

"Uh, sorry. Hi, Lexi." Ian mumbles.

"Stop teasing him." I say.

"Fine, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Lexi says as she makes a kissing face and turns to go into the cafeteria and find a table.

"Sorry about that." I chirp as I smile cutely at Ian.

"No problem." Ian assures me. "Are you ready for prom?"

"Not quite." I answer, "I'm going dress shopping with Lexi after school. Any requests?"

"You'll look amazing in anything." Ian says before blushing bright red. The poor boy can't believe he's being so bold.

"Aw, thanks Ian!" I say as I lean up and kiss him on the cheek.

"You're welcome." he smiles.

We talk for a few more minutes and Ian does his best to flirt with me. It's so cute. I'm really starting to like this guy. I think maybe we should go on a date. I start dropping hints that he should ask me out, but the clueless guy doesn't get it. I'll have to help him along.

"So, are you going to ask me out on a date?" I finally ask as I lift my shoulders and turn my body to the side, posing cutely.

"Oh! Um, right. Yes." he says, "It's just.."

"What?" I ask, starting to worry.

"I don't have a car." he says sadly, "My parents can't afford to get me one. I was gonna rent something for prom, but I don't have a way to pick you up."

"Oh!" I let out a relieved sigh. "That's no problem, I can pick you up."

"Really?" he asks.

"Really." I confirm with a nod.

"Kayla," he begins, "would you like to go out Friday night?"

"Why yes, Ian, I would." I say with a smile. "Pick you up at 5:00PM?"

"Y-yes, that's fine." he nods.

"See you then." I say as I lean up and peck his lips.

Ian turns bright red and I can see the look of wonder in his eyes. That's when I realize that I've just given Ian his first kiss. I blush as well and smile at him. We stand in the hallway looking at each other as other students mill around.

"Was that your first kiss?" I want to know for sure.

"Y-yes." he whispers, looking embarrassed.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask, deciding to tease him a bit.

"Y-y-yes." he stammers.

"When we were texting last night, I was only wearing panties." I say with a sexy grin.

As Ian stands there in stunned silence, I lean up and peck his lips again. Then I walk by him and sashay into the cafeteria. I buy my lunch and then find where Lexi's sitting. Plopping down beside her, I start eating.

"So...?" Lexi asks as she takes a sip of her drink.

"So what?" I ask, knowing full well what she's talking about.

"Details!" Lexi exclaims.

"Ian just had his first kiss." I reply with a blush.

"Aw! That's so cute!" she says as she starts giggling.

I giggle as well and soon the two of us are laughing. We talk all through the rest of lunch and I tell Lexi about my date with Ian on Friday. She's happy for me and says she knows Ian is one of the good ones, unlike David. I hope she's right.

The rest of the day goes by uneventfully. I ignore David when I see him and I don't see Keith at all. When the final bell rings, I make my way out of the building and head for Lexi's car. A few minutes later we are off to the mall.

Less than an hour later I am standing in a dressing room as I slip on a pink gown. It fits perfectly and I turn sideways as I admire myself in the mirror. I'm not sure how I feel about the color though.

"Hey, Lexi?" I call out as I exit the dressing room stall.

"Yeah?" Lexi calls out from her stall.

"What do you think of this dress?" I ask loudly.

"Be right out!" she responds.

In a little over a minute, the dressing room stall door opens and Lexi steps out. I nearly gasp. She is absolutely breathtaking. Lexi is wearing a spaghetti-strap dress in light blue. Her auburn hair is flowing down her back and a there's a radiant smile on her lightly freckled face.

"You're beautiful." I whisper.

"So are you." Lexi replies as she leans forward and pecks my lips.

"What do you think?" I ask, taking a step back after kissing her back.

"Twirl." Lexi says, holding out a hand with one finger pointing down. She makes a twirling motion with her finger.

"Fine, fine." I roll my eyes and twirl.

"I like it!" Lexi chirps.

"I don't know..." I trail off, "I still like the idea of green."

"So, let's find a green dress for you to try on!" Lexi says.

"Okay." I say as the two of us head back into the stalls to change.

A few minutes later, Lexi and I step out of the stalls in our regular clothes. Lexi is holding onto her light blue dress since she is definitely getting it. I keep the pink dress with me for now, and the two of us walk through the store.

Eventually, we come across a forest green dress. It's strapless and I immediately fall in love. Before I even try it on, I place the pink one back on the rack. I won't be needing it. I grab the green dress and head for the dressing room.

"You're breathtaking." Lexi says a few minutes later as I twirl for her.

"Thank you." I respond with a blush.

"You're welcome." Lexi replies.

I change back into my regular clothes and the two of us buy our dresses. Then we head over to the food court for dinner. We grab some fast food and find a table in the crowded sitting area. After finishing our meals, we dispose of our trash and get ready to leave the mall. That's when we see them. Standing in one corner of the food court, chatting up two girls from our class, are David and Keith.

"Isn't that Stephanie and Kelsey?" Lexi asks.

"Yeah, it is." I confirm with a grimace. "They have no idea what they're getting themselves into."

"We have to do something." Lexi says as she starts walking towards the four eighteen year old high school students. With our dresses and purses over our shoulders, we make our way through the food court.

"Well, if it isn't my two favorite cum dumps." Keith says with a smirk when he sees us approach.

"Fuck you, Keith." Lexi snaps.

"What a mouth on you." Keith says as David snickers at us. "I fondly remember it stretched around my cock."

"That'll never happen again." Lexi says as she glares at Keith.

"Hi, Kayla." David says, still smirking at me.

"Fuck off." I snort.

"What the fuck is going on?" asks Stephanie with an annoyed look.

"Oh, these are just our ex-girlfriends." David explains.

"Why are they here?" Kelsey asks as she moves closer to David.

"They're jealous because we dumped them for you two lovely ladies." Keith says smoothly as he puts his arm around Stephanie.

"Oh, get lost sluts!" Kelsey hisses.

"What did you just call us?!" Lexi hisses as she stares down Kelsey. "We're trying to help you!"

"Yeah, these two are rapists!" I shout loudly, causing several people nearby to turn and look at us.

"That's a horrible thing to accuse someone of!" Stephanie shouts, "Just because you're jealous? You could ruin their lives with false accusations!"

"Definitely false." Keith says as he takes out his phone. He opens it and runs his finger over it for a few seconds before turning it to face us all. "She seems pretty willing."

On the screen is a picture of me completely nude. You can see my tits and pussy. My legs are spread and I have two fingers buried up my cunt. I sent that picture to David, not Keith. Looks like David is sharing nudes of me! I freeze. I can't move. I can't speak.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Lexi roars as she steps forward and slaps Keith across the face.

"Bitch!" Keith staggers backwards with his hand on his cheek as he glares at Lexi.

"Someone call security!" a middle-aged woman shouts from the background.

"What the fuck!" Stephanie snarls as she advances towards Lexi.

"Don't." Kelsey says as she reaches an arm out and blocks Stephanie. Kelsey is obviously the level headed one of the two. "They're about to get thrown out. Let them get banned from the mall."

"Don't say we didn't warn you." Lexi says to the girls before grabbing my arm. "We have to go, Kayla. Now!"

I can't speak. I just let Lexi guide me away from the group of four and out of the food court. We see a security guard heading our way. Thankfully, he doesn't stop us and just continues on his way, obviously unaware that we are the reason he's been called.

"Breathe, Kayla." Lexi says once we're standing outside, "It's over."

"K-k-keith has nudes of me!" I say as I start to hyperventilate. "Who else has David sent them to?"

"I don't know," Lexi replies, biting her lower lip, "Hopefully no one. I had no idea those two were so close. They must have started hanging out more when you two broke up."

"What do I do, Lexi?" I ask as I start to cry.

"Shh, it's okay." Lexi coos as she wraps me up in a tight hug.

"I'm so embarrassed!" I sob into Lexi's shoulder.

"I know, I know." Lexi says as she rubs my back.

Lexi guides me through the parking lot and to her car. She puts our dresses in the back seat and helps me into the passenger side. I sit in the car sobbing as I wait for her to get in the car and start the engine.

"What's gonna happen to Stephanie and Kelsey?" I ask.

"I don't know, but there isn't much we can do." Lexi says in a sad voice. "We went over there to warn them, and the conversation just got out of hand. We were too emotional."

"I feel sorry for them." I mumble.

"I know, me too." Lexi sighs, "All we can do is hope that they heard you call them rapists and are careful."

"Do you think the girls are going to prom with those two losers?" I ask.

"I don't know." Lexi shrugs, "I hope not."

"I'm scared for them." I say, "I hate David and Keith. So much."

"I hate them, too." says Lexi, "For what they did to you more than anything."

"I love you, Lexi." I say softly.

"I love you, too." she replies.

By the time we make it home, I am mostly cried out. We grab our dresses from the back seat and head into the massive house. It doesn't take long before we find Daddy in the main living room. He immediately notices how upset I am.

"Honey, what happened? What's wrong?" he asks as he runs up and gives me a hug.

"We ran into David and Keith." Lexi explains.

"Did they do something?" he asks darkly. I can feel him tighten his arms around me, holding me close. Protecting me.

"They were chatting up two girls from our class and we tried to warn them." Lexi says, "But they wouldn't listen."

"I'm sorry." Daddy says, "You must be worried about them."

"Y-yes." I say, nodding. Daddy leans down and kisses the top of my head.

"And there's more." Lexi begins, "Keith had a naked picture of Kayla."

"He got it from David." I add in as I shiver in his strong arms.

"I see." he says with barely controlled rage, "I'm so sorry, Honey. I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy." I reply.

"Can we report Keith for having the photo?" Lexi asks.

"I doubt it," says Daddy, "Kayla is legal and it would be impossible to prove she didn't want him to have it."

"I'm just worried about those girls." I say.

"I know, me too." Daddy replies as he hugs me extra tight. "I'm surprised one of them didn't freak out over a boyfriend having a naked picture of another girl on his phone."

"Teenage girls can be stupid, they probably just blame me for sending it." I suggest.

"I'm surprised you haven't already put a hit out on him, Steven." Lexi observes.

"I-I'm so angry, I can barely think straight." Daddy explains, "I hate them both so much for what they've done to you two, but I can't act irrationally."

"Part of being grown and old?" I ask with a giggle.

"Hey!" Daddy says, "I'm not that old!"

"You're only just over twice your girlfriend's age." Lexi teases.

"That's called lucky, not old." Daddy explains as he runs his fingers through my soft hair.

I break the hug and turn around just in time to see Lexi stick her tongue out at Daddy. The teasing is making the mood lighter, I'm glad. I can tell how angry Daddy is, but he's holding it together for my sake.

"I love you so much, Daddy." I say as turn back to face him. I then lean up and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, Kayla." Daddy replies with a smile. "Therapy tomorrow?"

"Yes," I answer.

"I hope it goes well." he says.

"We both do." Lexi adds.

"Thank you." I respond as I give them both a soft smile. "I'll let you know."

The three of us head to the game room to shoot some pool. Daddy is trying to keep up his spirits so I don't get upset, but he's obviously seething. I'm sure he wants Keith and David to suffer as much as Lexi and I do.

After playing some pool and darts, we head to the main living room to watch television. Lexi and I snuggle up with Daddy and enjoy the show. It's a new season, so it isn't something any of us has seen before. It's good!

"Bedtime?" Daddy asks when he catches Lexi and I both yawning.

"I think so." I mumble softly.

"Baby?" Lexi asks as we all stand up.

"Yes?" Daddy replies while he stretches.

"Would it be okay if I spent the night with Kayla? I don't think she should be alone tonight." Lexi explains.

"That's fine with me." says Daddy as he kisses Lexi's lips.

"Thank you." I whisper, "Thank you both."

All three of us hug and then head upstairs. Daddy and Lexi heads into their room, and Lexi comes out a minute later with her toothbrush. I smile at Lexi as she and I enter my bedroom. Then the two of us strip down to our panties and go into my bathroom. We each brush our teeth and wash our faces before returning to my room.

"Wanna fool around?" I ask Lexi as I drop my panties to the floor and step out of them.