Birthday Pool Party Ch. 14

Story Info
Planning Spring Break.
17.8k words
4.77
26.9k
29

Part 15 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, sorry this chapter took so long. I didn't have time to write over the holidays. Anyway, here is Chapter 14. I plan to start Chapter 15 immediately. Wow, this story is getting long! I had no idea it would get this long when I started. If you're still reading, thank you! I hope I'm improving. Please let me know if you spot any errors and I'll get them fixed. As always, everyone involved in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old.

Steven

I head down to breakfast Saturday morning with Hazel and Lexi. Both girls look so sexy, each of them wearing nothing but one of my button-down shirts and a pair of panties. I grab each girl's ass on the walk down, making them giggle.

At breakfast, the girls come up with the idea of all of us going on a trip for spring break. I love the idea of taking the five girls on a trip, but it's a little last minute to book something. I promise to see what I can do today, even though it is a Saturday. As a thank you, Hazel sucks me off beneath the breakfast table. I love cumming in her mouth.

After we eat, I go with the girls into the main living room to watch a movie. Lexi blows me during the movie, and I happily feed my sexy girlfriend a load of cum. We watch television until lunch, then eat together before the girls leave to go to the dirty store.

I head to my office in order to try and find a travel agent working on a Saturday. Fortunately, my usual guy is in and happy to help. He agrees with me about this being last minute, but since we aren't picky about the destination, we should be able to get something.

We immediately give up on the Caribbean, it's a prime spring break destination. Florida is discarded for a similar reason. Eventually, we decide on Bermuda. It's a beautiful island with pink sand beaches, however in April, it is usually still on the cool side. This year, however, the island is rather warm. We should be able to rent a house with a private beach and there should still be a few spring break activities for the girls to participate in. And I'll get laid. A lot.

After screwing around on the computer for an hour, the agent calls me back. He's found the perfect house. I immediately tell him to book it. We have our vacation. We'll be leaving next Saturday and returning the following Saturday night.

I text Lexi and get the full names and addresses of all the girls, then I book plane tickets for all six of us. I know it's a risk, since they might not be able to go. However, the tickets aren't too expensive and I'll get a good amount of the money back if someone can't go. It's worth the risk to make sure everyone can fly to Bermuda. I make sure not to tell Lexi where we're going, so I can tell everyone later.

I decide to stay in my office and play some computer games over the afternoon. Firing up the program, I start a game and kill several hours playing one of the latest games. When I take a break to look at my phone, I get quite the surprise.

Kayla sent me a picture of Ashley in a sexy bra and panties. There are several different angles, including one of her bending over and one of her leaning forward to show off her cleavage. The girls really have gotten lingerie. This trip is gonna be amazing.

Pictures keep coming in. My lovely Lexi in a light blue number, shy Marcia wearing a daring red see-thru piece with a large diamond cut out in the middle. Finally, Hazel is wearing a white v neck chemise. I'm so hard.

Knowing these girls are in the house, so close, yet so far, is driving me crazy. I wish Lexi was here so I could get some relief. I glance through the pictures again as I rub my bulge sadly. That's when Lexi texts me.

Lexi: Hey, Baby! Sorry about the blue balls! How would you feel if Kayla and I spent the night together while Ashley, Marcia, and Hazel entertain you for the night?

Included with the text is a nude selfie of Lexi. I immediately save the image so that I don't lose it. Lexi is gonna spend the night with Kayla while I get to have a foursome with three hot, eighteen-year-old girls. I text her back.

Steven: Absolutely! That's fine with me. Enjoy your time with Kayla.

I shut down my computer and head to the kitchen. I grab a few beers and wine coolers before heading to my bedroom. I then strip off my clothes, leaving me in just my boxer briefs. Next, I put on a robe as I wait for the ladies to arrive. Barely a minute later, there is a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I call out.

The door opens and three beauties sashay into the room, wearing nothing but smiles. Tall, blonde Ashley, holding a bag, followed by tan Hazel, who is also holding a bag. Finally, a fully nude brunette Marcia struts into the room, looking confident and sexy.

"Hello, ladies." I say, holding up my beer.

"Hey, Handsome." Ashley says, licking her lips. "Ready for more pussy than you can handle?"

"Steven." Marcia says with a nod and a smile.

"Did you bring drinks for us?" Hazel asks.

"I did!" I say to Hazel, "And challenge accepted, Ashley!"

Ashley and Hazel set their bags down on my desk before rejoining Marcia. Then I hand each naked girl a wine cooler, which they happily take. As each girl sips on their drink, I remove my robe and step out of my boxer briefs, so I am as naked as they are. I smile at the way the three girls admire my hard dick.

"Sorry we aren't wearing our lingerie for you." Marcia says as she places the tip of her pointer finger in her mouth and looks at me innocently.

"I'm okay with what you girls are wearing now." I tease while I admire Marcia's rack.

"If you're sure..." Hazel trails off as she cups a bare breast and wiggles her tight, young body.

"Well, the drink is nice," Ashley says as she sets her drink down on the bedside table while eyeing my cock, "but I want something to suck on."

Ashley sashays up to me, and I walk backwards until my knees hit the edge of my massive bed. The tall blonde then lightly shoves on my chest so that I sit down on the bed, looking up at her. She places her hands on my thighs as she kneels between my legs. I smile at Ashley as she lowers her head and opens her mouth.

"Fuck, yes." I groan as I grab a handful of her blonde locks.

Marcia and Hazel stand near the bed, sipping on their drinks while watching Ashley blow me. They look so fucking sexy. Hazel, tall and tan, with her long brown hair in a ponytail. Marcia, short with dark hair and nice size breasts. I admire the two girls as my free hand reaches down to absentmindedly play with Ashley's big tits.

"I think he likes to watch." Marcia giggles as she notices my staring.

"Then let's give him a show." Hazel suggests, taking Marcia's drink. She then marches her pretty, little ass over to the bedside table and sets both wine coolers down before returning to Marcia.

"Yes, let's!" Marcia says, bouncing on her feet.

"C'mere, Marcia." Hazel says as she sensually caresses Marcia's face before burying her hand in the shorter girl's hair.

Marcia puckers up as both girls lean into each other, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. I watch as Marcia wraps her arms around Hazel and pulls her close. I can see their breasts press together as they make out.

"Keep sucking me, Baby." I say to Ashley, who moans happily around my thickness and continues bobbing her head while she stays knelt between my legs.

I look away from the top of Ashley's head and turn to watch the other two girls. Hazel and Marcia are kissing heavily, hands exploring each others bodies. Soon, Hazel breaks the lip lock and starts trailing kisses down Marcia's neck. Marcia leans her head back as Hazel grips the shorter girl's breasts, squeezing them together to create a delicious-looking cleavage.

"Yeah, suck on my tits." the usually quiet girl coos as she grips Hazel's long ponytail. Sex has with the girls has really brought Marcia out of her shell. She was aggressive during the pool party truth or dare when she came to suck my dick, and she has only grown more confident. She's still quiet at times, but she's definitely not shy around us.

Hazel holds Marcia's boobs with both hands as she sucks on one of the other girl's nipples. I can see Marcia shaking slightly from pleasure. It's so hot watching the foreplay of two nude beauties while a third girl sucks my dick.

"L-let's go to the bed." Marcia stammers while Hazel nurses at her nice-sized tit.

"Mm, you got it, Baby." Hazel says as she stands up and pecks Marcia's lips.

"That sounds like a great idea." I say. I pull Ashley up by the hair until she releases my cock with a slurp. The beautiful blonde bombshell is looking me in the eyes with pure lust. "Get on the bed and ride my cock."

Ashley just nods as I release her head and lay down on the bed. Hazel and Marcia are holding hands as they walk around the bed and get up on the other side. Marcia lays down beside me as Hazel gets on top of the cute brunette and starts kissing her neck.

The beautiful blonde hops up on the bed and throws a leg over my waist, straddling me. I look up at her as she reaches between us and aims my erection right at her pussy. Our eyes lock, and we moan as the busty girl lowers herself down onto me.

"Holy shit, you're big!" Ashley grunts once I am fully embedded inside her warm, tight tunnel.

"So I've heard." I chuckle as I slide my hands up her body to cup her breasts. Only feeling their softness convinces me these big jugs are, in fact, real.

Ashley places her hands on my chest as she begins to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. She bares her teeth and grunts each time I penetrate her fully. I continue playing with her tits as she rides me, squeezing the large orbs together as my thumbs run over her nipples.

Hearing moaning beside me, I turn my head and look at the other two girls. Marcia and Hazel are now tribbing. Hazel is on top with a hand on Marcia's breast, while Marcia grips Hazel's tight ass and rolls her hips to grind her clit against the long-haired girl's.

My cock is rock hard, throbbing inside of Ashley's sheath as I watch Hazel and Marcia. Marcia's shapely legs are in the air, her toes curled as she moans loudly. Hazel's smaller breasts are jiggling on her chest as she hovers over Marcia, grinding their clits together. It isn't long before both girls tense up at almost the same time.

"Fuck, fuck! I'm cumming!" Hazel announces, throwing her head back. Marcia just moans in short, intense bursts of pleasure.

"Look at me." Ashley whispers, and I feel her long fingers on my chin.

The tall girl turns my head so that I'm facing her. Our eyes lock as she undulates in my lap. I can tell she's about to cum as well. She releases my chin and claws at my chest. I roll her nipples between my fingers, causing Ashley to quiver in my lap as an orgasm washes over her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming all over your dick!" Ashley calls out, keeping me fully embedded inside her as her gorgeous face scrunches up.

I release her tits and grip her hips as Ashley convulses in my lap. Her nude body looks so sexy on top of me, and I can feel her vaginal muscles spasm around my shaft. It's all I can do not to cum in her pussy.

Feeling movement beside me, I look and watch as Hazel kisses down Marcia's body while the shorter girl spreads her legs wide. Marcia's leg is now touching mine as Hazel kneels between her partner's legs.

"Yes, lick my pussy!" Marcia begs, her head thrown back and her hands gripping Hazel's head as the long-haired girl takes a tentative lick of her slit.

"I wanna ride you in reverse cowgirl." Ashley says as she lifts her body, causing my dick to fall out of her.

I release Ashley's hips, allowing her to spin around so that her bum is facing me. I hold my cock at the base, keeping it upright so Ashley can lower herself onto me again. Soon, I am once more buried to the hilt up her eighteen-year-old cunt. From the way her arms are, I can tell she is squeezing her own tits while she works her butt up and down on me.

Our foursome is currently more like two couples going at it side-by-side on the same bed. Hazel's nude frame is crouched between Marcia's spread legs, and the tan girl is currently eating out Marcia. I'm watching Ashley's naked ass bounce up and down on my cock as the sexy girl rides me in reverse cowgirl. I give Ashley's butt a quick spank, making the perky cheek ripple.

Deciding to get involved with the other girls, I reach over and grab one of Marcia's boobs. The short girl reaches up and places her small hand on top of mine, encouraging me to play with her tit. Her other hand is on top of Hazel's head, gripping the other girl's long ponytail.

"Eat me, eat me, eat me!" Marcia begs.

Craning my neck, I can see that Hazel know has her fingers buried up Marcia's tight cunt and is sawing them in and out of the brunette. Marcia hooks one of her legs over mine, spreading her self open wide for Hazel. The entire time, Ashley is riding my cock hard and fast.

"Keep going, keep going!" Marcia groans, her head thrown back as her body shakes, "Yes, just like that! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

I pinch Marcia's nipple as Hazel pushes her fingers up the short girl's cunt and rapidly tongues her clit. Marcia's back arches and she lets out a full-throat scream as an intense orgasm explodes from her young body. Ashley actually stops riding me to look over her shoulder and watch Marcia cum.

"I need to fuck this pussy." Hazel says as she gives Marcia's vulva an affectionate kiss.

Ashley and I both watch as Hazel hops out of bed and marches her cute, little ass over to the bags the girls brought. The blonde bombshell keeps bouncing in my lap as Hazel takes out a strap-on. Marcia is flat on her back with her legs spread and pussy fully exposed to the room. Her eyes are closed and she's moaning softly, her large breasts heaving on her chest with each breath.

Once Hazel has the strap-on buckled on, she rubs lube onto it and smiles over at Marcia. She then gets back on the bed with the fake cock jutting out from between her legs. Hazel grabs Marcia's hips and flips the girl onto her tummy. Next, Hazel pulls Marcia up into the standard doggystyle position. Marcia throws back her head and groans as she feels herself being penetrated by the dildo.

"Yes, fuck my pussy!" Marcia moans as Hazel holds her hips and starts thrusting.

It's so hot watching Hazel's titties bounce as she grips Marcia's hips and fucks her with all the strength she can muster. Marcia is facing the headboard, allowing me to see her scrunched up face as she takes the fake cock up her cunt. I reach over and caress a hanging tit, rolling her nipple between my fingers as her boobs bounce. While groping Marcia, I feel Ashley's pussy tighten around my dick as the blonde cums again.

"Oh fuck, I love your cock!" Ashley gasps out.

Hazel and I both fuck the girls for several minutes. Me, with Ashley riding me reverse cowgirl while Hazel drills Marcia doggystyle. The two of us end up in a competition to see who can make their girl moan the loudest.

"Yes, spank me, Baby!" Ashley groans as I slap her ass.

"Pull my hair!" Marcia encourages as Hazel grabs a handful of her dark hair and yanks her head back.

Ashley drops down to her elbows as she moves her tight twat up and down my shaft, penetrating herself fully with each downward motion. I grip her butt cheeks in both hands and encourage her movements. Soon, I feel her tense up and cum again.

At the same time, Hazel is holding Marcia's head back by the hair, forcing the shorter girl to arch her back sexily. As soon as Hazel spanks Marcia, she cries out and cums on the fake cock. Ashley and Marcia are now cumming at the same time, moaning and begging for more.

"I understand how you're in such great shape." Hazel says to me as she grips Marcia's ass and slowly pulls the girl back onto the dildo, "This is a workout!"

"A fun workout!" I say as I run my hands along Ashley's bare back. I love the sight of her blonde hair flying in the air as she sits up and continues riding me, her hands on her own tits.

"A fun workout." Hazel agrees with a nod as she gives Marcia a light spank.

"I-I want more." Marcia moans out, "I want to suck your cock while she fucks me."

All three of us look at the quiet girl in shock. Ashley stops bouncing on me and whips her head around to look at Marcia. Hazel stops fucking Marcia and looks at the back of her head in surprise. I turn my head to see Marcia whip her hair out of her face as she looks over and down at me.

"I've always fantasized about being spit-roasted." Marcia admits. "I could never do it with two guys, so now seems like the perfect opportunity."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I say.

"I like it!" says Hazel as she slowly works her fake penis in and out of Marcia.

"You little slut, Marcia!" Ashley says with a grin as she hops off my cock, "I love it!"

Ashley and I get off the bed so that Marcia can get into position. She kneels on her elbows and knees in the very center of the bed, facing the headboard. Her tiny body is shaking with excitement. Hazel crouches on her knees behind Marcia, her fake cock bobbing in the air, still slick with Marcia's juices.

I watch with Ashley as Hazel slips back inside Marcia and starts fucking the short girl with a slow, steady rhythm. The two of us then climb back up onto the massive bed. Ashley crosses her legs and sits on one side to watch the show. I, however, get on my knees at the head of the bed so that my dick is dangling inches from Marcia's face. I smile when the adorable girl opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to try and get at my cock.

"You want this?" I ask, holding my cock at the base and waving it in Marcia's face.

"Uh-huh!" Marcia nods, her mouth hanging open as she looks up at me with lust while getting fucked doggystyle.

"Tell me." I instruct.

"I want it! I want your cock!" Marcia breathes, "Please, please let me suck your dick!"

"Fuck, this is so hot!" Ashley says.

"Feed it to the slut!" Hazel encourages as she slowly fucks Marcia from behind.

I slap her outstretched tongue with my mushroom head several times before shuffling forward and pushing my hardness into Marcia's willing mouth. She moans softly as she tastes Ashley's juices on my cock. The beautiful eighteen-year-old starts sucking as I hold her head in both hands and slide my dick between her pink lips. With a fake cock in her pussy and a real cock in her mouth, Marcia is now the middle of a spit-roast.

"Holy shit!" Ashley gasps, the nude blonde sitting and watching us.

Hazel and I bounce Marcia back and forth between us for a few minutes. I'll pull Marcia forward so over half my cock is in her mouth. Then Hazel will pull Marcia backwards, embedding the fake penis in her pussy while only an inch of cock is still in her mouth. At one point, Hazel and I make eye contact and high-five, as if we really were two guys fucking the same girl.

"Take my dick!" Hazel grunts as she looks down to watch the fake cock push into Marcia's body.

"Suck my cock, Baby!" I groan as pre-cum leaks into Marcia's mouth.

"Fuck that pussy, fuck it!" Ashley encourages as her big boobs jiggle slightly on her chest.

Marcia rolls her eyes up to meet mine and I can see the lust in her gaze as she moans around my length. Soon, her body tenses up and drool runs from her lips as she opens her mouth and whimpers around my cock. She's cumming. Hard. Her entire body seizes up, her tits bouncing and slapping into each other as her eyes roll back.

"That's it, cum on my cock!" Hazel encourages as she holds Marcia's hips tightly and fucks the shorter girl hard and fast.

I maintain my grip on Marcia's head as I thrust my hips, burying my cock in her warm mouth. She's making the sexiest gagging and gurgling noises as she leaves her mouth hanging open while she cums again and again. She's clearly getting off on how hot the spit-roast is. I am, too.