Birthday Pool Party Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I hiss. "Keep going, pinch my nipple!"

I shiver as his his fingers caress my breasts and he complies, pinching the nipple that isn't in his mouth. Ian is getting better at this. Last time, his movements were more sloppy, this time, he's holding my tits together in a strong, but gentle grip. His tongue feels so good on my nipple as he licks and sucks on it.

"Let me suck your dick!" I gasp out as my hand grips the back of Ian's head roughly.

"Mm?" he whispers against my nipple.

"Please! Please, let me suck it!" I beg wantonly as my knees buckle.

"Okay." Ian replies, licking my nipple before pulling away and releasing my breasts. "I want you to suck it."

I smirk and give my chest a little shake for his viewing pleasure. Then, with my eyes never leaving Ian's, I slowly and seductively sink to my knees before him. I undo his belt and pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles, freeing his erection.

"Mm, look at you, big boy," I whisper as I look up at him with my green eyes while stroking him. I give him a sexy wink, "you've got a pretty girl on her knees for you."

"You're amazing, Kayla." he replies in a hushed voice.

"I try." I say with a shrug.

Grasping him at the base, I lift my body so my chest is level with his crotch. I then take his hard dick and slap my titty with it. A small moan escapes my lip when I feel his mushroom head hit my hard nipple.

"Holy shit!" Ian gasps.

"You like that, Baby? You like that?" I coo.

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" he moans.

"Then you'll love this!" I promise as I switch to my other breast and slap it as well.

I stroke him several times before placing his manhood between my breasts. I grab both boobs in my hands and squish them around Ian's shaft. Looking up at him sexily, I begin giving Ian his very first titty-fuck.

"Kayla!" he groans as his knees shake.

"That's it, Baby! Fuck my big titties!" I encourage as I look down and spit between my breasts for lubrication.

Ian actually reaches down and lightly pinches both my nipples. Fuck, he's getting good. I coo happily before leaning down and licking his tip as it pushes through my cleavage. I taste pre-cum and know that he's having the time of his life.

"Yes!" he hisses.

"Yeah?" I ask as I look up at him.

He just nods his head in response while holding my nipples. I then decide it's time for the main event. I pull his cock out from between my breasts and stroke it several times. Finally, I lean forward and open my little mouth.

"Fuck!" Ian gasps.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm!" I moan as I start bobbing my head.

Ian plays with my titties for a little longer, but eventually releases them in favor of holding my head. I groan happily around his shaft as I feel his fingers bury in my raven locks. My hands grip his thighs and my cheeks cave in as I suck cock.

"Oh wow, oh wow!" he moans weakly.

My tongue lashes at the underside of his shaft as my fingers clench at his thighs. I look up at him every so often, and am delighted to see the look of pure ecstasy on his face. I even take one hand off his thigh and squeeze my own boob, knowing he's enjoying the sight. His eyes go extra wide when I reach between my legs and rub my pussy from outside my jean shorts.

"I'm getting close, oh God!" Ian groans, his face scrunching up cutely.

"Mm!" I moan encouragingly as I grip his ass cheeks.

Squeezing Ian's bum, I push my face further down, taking him into my throat. A cute gurgle escapes my lips as little drool bubbles appear at the corners of my mouth. Getting deep throated is too much for Ian, and he swells between my lips.

I pull back so just the head is in my mouth and start sucking on it as hard as I can. My hands grip his ass cheeks as they clench, signaling his impending orgasm. Rolling my eyes up to look at him, I clamp my lips down on his head as the first spurt coats my tongue.

"Mm." I hum happily.

I wanna hold it in my mouth to show him his load, but he's cumming so much. My cheeks are puffing out as the warm, thick, sticky fluid fills my mouth. I open my lips and moan, causing a river of semen to run down my chin.

As his orgasm slows down, I take more of him into my mouth. Then, I swallow, so he can feel my throat contract and know that I'm drinking down his jizz. Releasing his ass, I reach between us and cup his balls, massaging them, urging them to give me everything they have. Only then do I release his cock and sit back on my heels.

"Wow." is all Ian can gasp out.

"Mm, cum!" I coo as I scoop the semen off my chin with a finger. "I love cum!"

"Holy shit." Ian says again as he watches me pop my cum-covered finger into my mouth.

I suck the cum from my finger while rolling my eyes up to meet his. I even bob my head on my finger, sucking it as if it were a tiny cock. With a smirk, I release my finger and smile up at Ian with pure lust.

"How was that, Baby?" I ask.

"Fucking amazing." he chuckles.

"Good." I state simply.

"Wow, Kayla." he says.

"I'm glad you like blowjobs!" I say.

"I love them." Ian replies.

I just smile. Ian watches as I stand up and walk over to my bedside table. I pick up the bottle of water I brought with me from downstairs and take a sip. A shiver runs through me as I taste the saltiness of Ian's cum on my tongue, mixing with the water.

Twenty minutes later, we're both wrapped in each others arms as we lay in my bed. Ian's cock is back in his pants, but I have his shirt off so that I can press my bare breasts against his bare chest. My head is resting on him as I slowly caress his chest with my fingertips.

"Two blowjobs, a handjob, and lots of tit-play." I state, looking up at him with a smirk. "I hope this means you'll be less shy about sex?"

"It'll take some time before I'm fully comfortable." Ian admits with a sigh. "I just had my first kiss a couple weeks ago."

"I know." I say with a reluctant nod. Then my eyebrows go up in surprise as Ian reaches down and grabs a handful of my jean-clad bum. "Oh! Now, we're getting somewhere. Fresh!"

"Really?" he asks with a devious grin. "After what we just did, this is fresh?"

"Why Ian, I think you're starting to get comfortable!" I giggle.

"Maybe I am." he acknowledges as he pinches my butt.

"Mm, dirty boy." I whisper. "I like it!"

"Good." he says as he confidently places his fingers beneath my chin and lifts my face up.

I pucker up as Ian leans in and presses his lips against mine. We begin making out as our hands explore each others bodies. I run my hands along his bare chest as he squeezes my ass and trails the fingers of his other hand along my side. He seems to be getting more confident as our kissing intensifies; he runs a hand along my smooth leg as his other hand squeezes one of my boobies. Eventually, I part my legs, but the inexperienced boy doesn't get the message.

"Touch me." I whisper haughtily when I break the kiss. My fingertips are lightly caressing his face as I look into his eyes.

"I am touching you." he replies as he rolls my nipple between his fingertips.

"B-between my legs." I moan urgently.

"Okay." he nods with wide eyes as his hand slides along my bare leg.

"Just." I say hesitantly. "Just stay outside my shorts, please."

"I will." he replies.

I toss my head back and moan when Ian's hand cups my vulva from outside my jean-shorts. Ian leans in and kisses my neck as he starts to rub me. He isn't even touching my bare pussy, yet this still feels so fucking good. Ian rubs me for several minutes, making my pussy dripping wet. I can feel the moisture in my panties.

"Faster, faster, faster!" I screech as I reach between us and grasp his wrist.

"Feel good, Baby?" Ian asks as he complies, rubbing me faster as my knees bend and toes curl.

"Yes!" I whine loudly. "You're gonna make me cum!"

For another thirty seconds, Ian rubs me rapidly. That's when I explode. I let out a loud screech as my body curls up. My sweaty hair clings to my face as my mouth opens wide in a gasp. I shudder several times, my legs clamping down on Ian's hand.

"How was that?" he asks when I settle down.

"Fucking amazing!" I moan as I brush my hair out of my face. "Damn, that felt good."

"I'm glad." Ian replies with a smile while pulling his hand out from between my legs.

A moment later, we're back to cuddling. I take Ian's hand and place it on my boob, encouraging him to touch me. His touch is soft and light. I love it. I coo happily as I snuggle into his arms, my head resting on his chest. Soon, he releases my breast and holds me close.

"How was your day?" I ask before leaning down and kissing his chest.

"It was fine." Ian answers, his hand squeezing my upper arm affectionately. "I got almost all my homework done during class. I finished it when we were with Lexi a little while ago."

"That's good." I say. "I'm almost done with homework for the day, too."

"How was school for you?" he asks.

"Okay, I guess." I shrug. "I saw David and Keith today."

"Oh?" Ian asks as he tenses up, pulling me closer.

"Yeah, they were with their new girlfriends. Every one of them gave me a nasty look." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry, Kayla." he says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Don't be." I respond. "It's okay. I have you now. David is an asshole and I won't let what Keith did to me ruin my life."

"I'm here for you." Ian whispers as he caresses my upper arm.

"I know. Thank you." I reply.

"I hate Keith for what he did to you." he admits.

"I hate him, too." I say. "But, I'm working through it in therapy. Having you helps, too. Just keep being you."

"I'll do my best. Anything you need, Kayla. Just ask." Ian says.

"Thank you." I whisper.

I can tell Ian is upset, angry at Keith for what he put me through. Me though? I'm over it right now. I'm so happy being here with Ian that I'm able to relax, and soon, I'm asleep in my boyfriend's strong arms. I'm going to be just fine.

"You two still fucking in there?" I hear Lexi's voice call out as she knocks on the door.

"Uh..." Ian mumbles.

"Just come in!" I call out as consciousness returns to me.

The door opens and I look over as Lexi walks in. She glances at the bed and smirks. Ian looks so embarrassed. Oops. I may have taken this a little too far. He looks around, as if trying to find covers to pull over us, but we're laying on the comforter.

"Relax, you still have pants on. Nice bod, though!" Lexi giggles. "And I see Kayla's tits all the time."

"Don't embarrass him!" I admonish as I sit up and rub my eyes.

"I-I'll just put on my shirt." the shy boy mumbles.

"I'll see just as much of you at the pool party, no need to be embarrassed!" Lexi insists.

"I think it's because you caught him in bed with a topless girl." I say as I grip the edges of the bed. I lean my head forward and yawn, causing my breasts to jiggle on my chest.

"I-I'm still working on getting comfortable with how open you are." Ian admits.

"Well, be proud!" Lexi states. "You got a hot girl's shirt off!"

"Thanks." Ian grins nervously as he gets out of bed and grabs his shirt.

"This really isn't a big deal. Here, look." Lexi says as she approaches my bed. She then reaches down and squeezes one of my tits. "Honk, honk!"

"Lexi!" I squeal as I cross my arms over my breasts.

"See? Kayla has nice boobies, and we both enjoy them." Lexi giggles.

"They are very nice." Ian admits with a blush. He then puts his shirt on.

"Good! You're getting more comfortable." Lexi smiles.

"Are you okay, Ian?" I ask as I get out of bed and start hunting down my bra.

"Yes. I think so." Ian nods and smiles.

"Did you want something, Lexi?" I ask as I put my breasts back in my bra and reach behind my back to hook it.

"Steven will be home soon." Lexi answers. "I figured shy Ian wouldn't wanna get caught, even though Steven doesn't care."

"Thanks, Lexi." Ian says.

"Happy to help you two cute kids out!" Lexi giggles.

I snort at Lexi's statement. Then I put my shirt on. The three of us head back to the main living room and watch television for a little while. It isn't long before Daddy comes inside, still dressed in his usual suit. He quickly greets us.

"Hi, girls! Hello, Ian. Nice to see you again!" Daddy says politely.

"Hi, Daddy!" I say as I get up to go hug him.

"Hey, Baby!" Lexi chirps.

"Hello, Sir." Ian says as he stands up and walks over to Daddy.

"I told you, it's 'Steven', not 'Sir'." Daddy says as he reaches out his hand.

"Of course. Steven." Ian smiles as he shakes Daddy's hand.

The four of us enjoy a pleasant conversation over a nice, hot dinner. Ian still seems a little nervous around Daddy, but he's definitely getting better. Lexi keeps the teasing to a minimum, and we all have a great time.

"I should get home soon." Ian says after dinner.

"Okay, I'll get my keys." I reply.

Daddy shakes Ian's hand and tells him he's welcome anytime. Ian's eyes go slightly wide when Lexi gives him a hug. He shyly rubs her back before the hug breaks. Then Ian and I leave the house and head to my car.

"Mom? I'm home!" Ian calls out when we walk through the front door.

"Welcome home, Honey!" Susan calls out when she enters the room. "Nice to see you again, Kayla!"

"Nice to see you, too!" I say politely.

Susan invites me in for a few minutes, and I happily accept. We end up in the living room where I talk with Ian, his mother, and his father. Ian's parents ask how my vacation was, and I spend the next twenty minutes telling them about all the fun we had in Bermuda.

Eventually, it's time for me to go home. I hug Ian goodbye then say bye to his parents before leaving. I get in the car and drive home. Then I meet up with Lexi and Daddy in the main living room, where they are cuddling on the couch and watching television.

"Welcome back." Lexi chirps.

"How are Ian's parents?" Daddy asks.

"They're good!" I answer as I sit down on the couch. "They asked about my trip."

"Wanna watch a movie?" Lexi asks.

"Sure." I reply.

We take a few minutes to pick out a movie, and then put it on. I dim the lights before getting into the armchair. Then, I kick off my shoes and socks before curling my feet beneath my body and getting comfortable.

For about forty-five minutes, we watch the movie in silence. Then I hear Lexi and Daddy giggling. I smirk and roll my eyes at their antics. Eventually, I look over and see that Lexi once again has her head in Daddy's lap.

"Shall I leave you two alone?" I ask with a giggle.

"No, you should get over here." Lexi pulls off of Daddy to say.

"What?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow.

"Relax, I know you won't touch Steven." Lexi says with an eye roll. "I want you to eat my pussy while I suck his dick."

"Oh, I don't know." I mumble.

"Lexi..." Daddy trails off.

"What? It's nothing that she hasn't done before." Lexi reasons.

"Still..." Daddy says.

"Okay! I'll do it!" I interject.

"Great!" Lexi chirps before opening her mouth and slurping Daddy inside once again.

Lexi is kneeling on the couch with her bum in the air. So, I walk over and sit on the big couch. Reaching between Lexi's legs, I unsnap her shorts. Then I place my hand down the back of her shorts and yank them down, along with her panties.

"You don't have to do this." Daddy says.

"I know!" I giggle. "I can't help it; you know as well as I do how delicious this pussy is."

"Very true!" Daddy laughs.

"Thanks!" Lexi says thickly around Daddy's shaft.

I run my hands along Lexi's bum before giving her ass a playful slap, making her jerk forward and moan. Then my fingertips find her slit and discover how truly soaked she is. The little slut is loving this.

Daddy is on the far left cushion, sitting with his back against the couch as he holds Lexi's head. She's kneeling on the middle cushion with her head in his lap and her ass in the air. Her shorts and panties are spread around her upper thighs. I'm on the right cushion, facing Lexi's bum.

Glancing over at Daddy, I give him a sexy wink before turning back to Lexi's vulva. Gripping the redhead's butt cheeks, I spread her open as I lower my head. Sticking out my tongue, I take one long lick of her gash.

Lexi shudders and deep throats Daddy. As soon as I see her head go all the way down, I bury my face in my best friend's box. My hands grip her butt as I eat her out with enthusiasm. My lips close around her clit and I suck on the little nub.

"Fuck!" Lexi pulls of Daddy to moan. "Your daughter is eating my pussy so well while I suck your dick!"

The moaning and slurping sounds that follow prove that Lexi has taken Daddy back in her mouth. I push two fingers into Lexi and curl them against her G-spot as my tongue works her clit. For several minutes, I continue pleasuring Lexi while she pleasures Daddy.

"Get ready for it, Lexi!" Daddy groans.

I work Lexi over with extra enthusiasm, and soon I feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers as the redhead reaches orgasm. At the same time, I feel Daddy's hips buck on the other side of the couch. I can tell from the noises he's making that he's currently blowing his load down Lexi's throat.

"Fuck, that felt good." Daddy moans as Lexi pulls off him with a slurp.

"Your daughter made me cum." Lexi coos as she moves her pussy away from my face and sits down on the couch.

"Good to know!" Daddy laughs. I can see his softening cock still sticking out of his lounge pants.

"Mm, delicious!" I coo as I sit back on the cushion. Daddy watches as I wipe my face with my hand, removing some of Lexi's juices from my chin.

"I'm glad you both like my pussy!" Lexi giggles as she pulls off her shorts and underwear, leaving her bottomless.

"It's an amazing pussy." Daddy says as he wraps an arm around her.

"It really is." I agree.

"Aw, thanks!" Lexi exclaims. She then hops to her feet and starts marching her naked ass out of the room. "Be right back!"

"Where do you think she's going?" Daddy wonders. He's still breathing heavily in the aftermath of his orgasm.

"Who knows with her." I giggle, looking over at him.

Lexi returns a few minutes later, still naked from the waist down. She's holding something behind her back and gives us both a sultry look. Then she reveals the strap-on that has obviously been taken from my room.

"Get naked, Slut!" Lexi orders as she tosses the sex toy onto the table.

"Lexi..." Daddy warns.

"Oh, I don't know." I say.

"C'mon, you know you wanna." Lexi says as she whips off her shirt. She then takes off her bra so she's fully naked. "Steven can watch the movie, or he can watch me fuck you with a strap-on."

"Lexi, this is taking things too far." Daddy states firmly.

"No, it isn't." I giggle as I hop to my feet. As long as Daddy and I aren't touching, I'm fine with it! "You and I won't touch each other. Go sit on the armchair, Daddy!"

"Yay, you go girl!" Lexi cheers as she steps into the strap-on.

Daddy puts his cock away and shakes his head. He then stands up and goes to sit down on the armchair. I whip off my shirt and drop my shorts. Then I unhook and discard my bra. Finally, I place my hands in my little undies and slide them down my long, smooth legs.

"Enjoy the view!" I exclaim as I strike a pose.

"Get on your knees." Lexi orders as she stands near the couch with the dildo bobbing in the air in front of her.

"Yes, Mistress!" I coo as I sashay over to Lexi.

Reaching down, I cup the readhead's soft boobs and press them together. Then I lower my head and start kissing her cleavage. Soon, I feel Lexi's hand on my shoulder. I get the message and drop to my knees.

"Suck my cock, Slut." Lexi orders.

I don't hesitate in the slightest. I open my mouth and slurp the fake cock into my mouth. Gripping Lexi's thighs, I proceed to suck dick. My head is bobbing rapidly as Lexi plays with my big boobies.

"Stop pretending to watch the movie." I hear Lexi say. "We all know you wanna watch Kayla on her knees."