Birthday Pool Party Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum in your cunt, Slut!" he grunts in warning.

"Yes! Fill me!" I shout. "I want it, I want it!"

Alex pulls me backwards by the hips and buries his entire length inside me. He begins to shudder and groan as I feel the familiar sensation of hot fluid squirting into me. His body shudders against me as he pumps me full of semen. Once the last of his cum enters my womb, Alex makes a few small thrusts into me before slowly pulling out.

"Holy shit, that was good." he gasps as he gives my ass a light slap. "Thanks, Babe."

I slowly lower my body until I'm laying flat on the bed with my legs spread. I can feel cum leaking out of me and staining the bedspread. With a groan, I get off the bed and head to the bathroom with my dress still bunched around my waist. After peeing, I wipe myself and wash my hands.

When I return to the main room, I notice that Alex is under the covers, facing away from me. Upon closer inspection, I realize he is fast asleep. Rolling my eyes, I adjust my dress before hunting around for my panties.

Once I'm fully dressed, I walk out the door without looking back. I open my purse and take out my phone to order a ride home. Well, this sucks. The man I love can't even touch me, and now I'm standing outside a hotel feeling like a cheap whore.

Forty-five minutes later, I'm entering my apartment once again. I strip down to my panties and collapse onto my bed with a groan. I don't even bother pulling the blanket over myself, I just fall asleep where I land. What an ending to my first one night stand.

Ashley

I wake up early Saturday morning and hop out of bed excitedly. Today is the day of the pool party, which normally wouldn't get me so giddy; we have pool parties all the time. I'm excited to hang out with Josh outside of school for the first time. Plus, I get to see him shirtless! Lucky Ashley!

I soap up my massive mammary glands as I stand in the shower and imagine Josh's reaction when he sees me in a bikini. A smirk crosses my face; the poor boy will have an even harder time speaking than usual. Standing under the water, I let the spray wash the soap from my body. Soapy streams run down my stomach and legs in rivulets.

After my shower, I take a topless shot in the mirror to send to Steven. Maybe someday I'll be sending pictures like this to Josh. The thought makes me smile. Then I dry off and dress in jeans and a v-neck top. Next, I make my way down to the kitchen. I grab a blueberry muffin and a drink before sitting down at the table. I'm the only one awake this early, so I start eating alone.

"Good morning, Ash!" Melissa, my fifteen-year-old sister, says when she enters the kitchen ten minutes later.

"Morning, Mel." I reply before taking a sip of my coffee.

I love my baby sister. She looks exactly like me, just a few years younger. We get along great, unlike so many other siblings. Melissa is wearing a standard pajama set, and I watch her putter around the kitchen as she prepares her breakfast.

"Got plans for today?" she asks as she pops a bagel into the toaster oven.

"The big pool party with everyone." I reply. "I told you about it, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Melissa exclaims. "The one the guys are going to. It was supposed to be last week but you had to postpone because Kayla's boyfriend got suspended. What was his name again?"

"Ian." I answer. "And yes, he and Kayla got caught sneaking out of an unused classroom during lunch. Some asshole was saying horrible things about Kayla. So, Ian hit him."

"Good." she nods, taking her bagel out of the toaster oven and walking over to sit across from me. "Sounds like the jerk deserved it."

"He definitely did." I agree. Melissa doesn't know any more details. If she did, she'd probably go after Keith herself. Melissa loves Kayla.

"When are you going over?" Melissa asks as she spreads cream cheese on her bagel.

"After lunch." I respond. "The girls and I will hang out for a bit until the guys show up."

"That should be fun." my baby sister says before taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Yeah." I nod. "What are you doing today?"

"Going to the mall with the girls." Melissa answers with a smile.

"No cute boys going?" I inquire while holding my coffee cup out in front of me.

"No." Melissa giggles. "Not this time."

"Their loss." I say with a wink.

"Definitely!" Melissa laughs.

I keep chatting with my baby sister as we finish our breakfasts. Then we just sit at the table, sipping coffee and talking about random topics until our parents come in. They're both yawning as they head straight for the coffee.

"Morning, girls." Dad says as he pours him and mom each a cup of coffee.

"Good morning!" Melissa replies.

"Thanks for making coffee." Mom adds.

"You're welcome." I respond.

We never have meals together. We just aren't as close a family as Steven and Kayla are, I guess. Still, we all love each other. Also, today it looks like we will be having a meal together. Mom and Dad sit down with us to eat.

"Mom, are you still taking me to the mall?" Melissa asks.

"What time again?" Mom inquires.

"Around 1:00PM?" Melissa suggests.

"Yes, that's fine. Make sure you're ready." Mom answers.

"Thank you!" Melissa crows.

"You're welcome." Mom smiles.

"Are you ready for your pool party today, Ashley?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm excited." I answer.

"Remember, no drinking." Dad warns me.

"I won't, Dad." I lie smoothly. "We did just get back from a week long trip to Bermuda and nothing bad happened there. I think you can trust me."

"We know we can, Ashley." Mom says, trying to placate me. "You're a good girl."

"Thanks." I reply. Yeah, a good girl who takes it up the ass. They'd never let me leave the house again if they found out about the whole 'Slut-sister' thing. My parents still think I'm a virgin who has never been drunk!

"It's our job to worry about our little angel." Dad smiles.

"Ew." I stick out my tongue. An angel with a D-cup!

"Aw, a little angel!" Melissa teases.

"Ignore your father. He forgets sometimes that you've become a lovely, young woman." Mom smiles.

"Thank you, Mom." I respond.

"You've been spending a lot of time with those girls lately." Dad observes.

"They're my best friends, Dad." I explain. "We do everything together."

"It was so nice of Steven to take you girls to Bermuda." Mom says, changing the subject.

"Yeah, five teenage girls; the poor guy must have been miserable." Dad laments.

"I'm sure it was unbearable for him." I say while smirking into my coffee cup. Steven was drowning in pussy all week, it was definitely more than bearable.

We continue making small talk as a family of four. Melissa fills us in on the latest gossip from her classes. I tend to drown out this part of the conversation, since I'm not much of a gossip. Mom and Dad listen politely though.

After breakfast, we all go our separate ways. Mom makes a trip to the grocery store while Dad turns on the television in the living room and relaxes. Melissa and I each head to our respective bedrooms and shut our doors.

I relax in my room until lunch time. Then I make myself a sandwich and eat it at the kitchen table. Finally, it's time to start the drive to Kayla's. I hop in my car and cruise down the streets until I'm parking in their massive driveway.

It looks like I'm the last girl here. I see Marcia and Hazel's cars already parked. I pull up beside them and head up the front door to ring the doorbell. It isn't long before I'm shown in and make my way to the main living room.

"Yeah, Marcia! Suck that dick!" Lexi encourages.

"Oh, Hazel!" Kayla moans.

I smirk at the scene I walk in on as I enter the middle of the room so I can survey the action. Everyone is naked and engaged in a sex act. Hazel and Kayla are tribbing on the big couch. Hazel is on top, her long ponytail flailing as the two girls make out and Kayla holds Hazel's firm butt cheeks.

Steven is sitting in one of the armchairs, like a king on his throne. Marcia is kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing up and down on his massive shaft as her hand cups his balls. Standing beside the armchair is Lexi, her hand is resting on Steven's shoulder as she looks down and watches Marcia give head.

"Am I invited to the party?" I ask with a giggle.

Kayla and Hazel break their kiss and whip their heads around to look at me. They both smirk and nod before returning to their previous activities. Marcia ignores me completely and keeps sucking away while Steven nods at me.

"Get naked, Slut!" Lexi orders as she admires my body in my tight clothes.

I happily strip down to my birthday suit, revealing my tight, young body. Noticing that there's no room on the couch, I walk over to the armchair and slap Lexi's bare bottom. She squeals and covers her ass with both hands as I circle the couch and lean over to feed Steven a titty.

"Bitch!" Lexi hisses.

"Mm." Steven moans happily as he grips my big boob with one hand and sucks on my nipple happily.

"Feels good, Babe." I whisper as he nurses at my breast. We both ignore Lexi's outburst.

Steven releases Marcia's head and reaches for my crotch. I spread my legs to grant him access, and soon he's rubbing my slit. I can feel my eyelids flutter as he slips two fingers inside my wet channel. Gripping the back of Steven's head, I moan and start to sway as he continues to finger me and suck my tit.

"Hazel, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Kayla screeches.

"Me too, Kayla!" Hazel moans back.

"Cum with me! Cum for Kayla! Cum! Cum! Cum!" Kayla chants.

Opening my eyes, I glance over at the couch. Both girls' bodies are entwined as they writhe on the couch, panting and moaning. I watch as they both clearly reach orgasm, their titties and cunts pressed together.

"Fuck, that's hot." Steven whispers.

I notice Steven is no longer sucking my tit. Instead, he's holding it in one hand, caressing me lightly as his fingers slowly work me. Steven is looking over and shamelessly watches his daughter get off. He's never been so open about watching Kayla before.

"Marcia, stop sucking and start riding." Lexi commands firmly.

Looking down, I watch as Marcia pulls off Steven with a slurp. She gives his tip an affectionate kiss before standing up and straddling him on the armchair. Steven releases my body to grip Marcia's hips and help her lower himself onto him.

"Mm, fuck yes!" Marcia moans, her mouth open as her face contorts cutely.

"Shit, you're tight." Steven grunts as he grips Marcia's ass.

"You ride him, Marcia, I'm gonna lick his nuts." Lexi announces as she walks to the front of the armchair and kneels between Steven's legs.

Steven's legs are spread enough for Lexi to get between them, causing Marcia's legs to spread even wider, so that they're pressing into the armrests. Fortunately, Steven is sitting at the very edge of the cushion, giving Lexi room to get her head in position. I smirk and look around Marcia as I watch Lexi start tonguing Steven's balls. At the same time, Marcia begins to undulate in his lap, stimulating her pussy with his big dick.

Wanting to be helpful, I lean in and take Marcia's left nipple into my mouth and start sucking. Steven reaches up and cups Marcia's right titty with one hand, and my left with the other. A moan escapes my lips as Steven tweaks my nipple. Then I resume sucking Marcia's boob. I love my life.

"Ah, cumming!" Marcia groans a few minutes later as she tenses up and orgasms on the large cock in her pussy.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good, Marcia!" Steven groans as he releases the titties he's playing with and grabs Marcia's hips and pulls her all the way down on his cock so that her butt hits Lexi's head.

"FUCK!" Marcia screeches as she grinds her clit against him.

Marcia slowly lifts her body before lowering again, taking Steven in and out of her pussy a few more times before lifting off of him with shaky legs. Lexi backs away to allow Marcia to dismount Steven. Reaching between her legs, Marcia runs her fingers along her still-quivering snatch, causing her to shudder in pleasure.

"Your turn." Marcia says to me, breathing heavily. I love watching her breasts rise and fall.

"Great!" I cheer as I walk by Marcia.

Glancing over at the couch, I can see that Hazel and Kayla have switched to a sixty-nine, and are currently lost in their own world as they munch each others boxes. I also notice that Lexi is currently cleaning Steven's cock with her mouth. The redhead nymphomaniac is enthusiastically sucking all of Marcia's juices off of Steven's shaft. I smirk and reach down to brush a lock of auburn hair back behind Lexi's ear.

"You're gonna have to step back so I can hop on." I tell Lexi as Marcia giggles.

"Mm- fine." Lexi says thickly around the shaft in her mouth.

Pulling off Steven, Lexi gives his length one long lick before knee-walking backwards a few feet.

I walk by Lexi, grabbing her boob as I pass the kneeling girl. Then, with some difficulty, I straddle Steven as he sits at the very edge of the cushion. The sexy man reaches between us and grabs his cock at the base, aiming it at my steamy hole.

"Fuck, I love your cock." I groan as he enters me.

"I love your pussy." Steven replies, his hands gripping my tight ass.

"It's all yours, Baby! It's your pussy!" I gasp out.

Reaching out, I grab the back of Steven's head with both hands and shove his face into my big tits. He motorboats my boobies for a few seconds before picking a nipple to suck on. I feel one of his hands leave my ass before he brings it down hard, spanking me.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunt. "Spank me! Spank your little slut!"

"Spank her again!" Marcia encourages from her spot beside Steven. Her hand is lightly caressing his bare shoulder.

He spanks me again, and I moan happily as I toss my head back. Soon, I feel Lexi's head nestle into position beneath my ass. I know she's currently tonguing Steven's balls as I bounce up and down on the top three-quarters of his length.

I ride Steven for several minutes, culminating in a very intense, passionate orgasm. I tense up, my body quivering as I toss my blonde hair down my back and scream. I can feel my pussy gripping his shaft, attempting to draw out his semen.

"I'm getting close." Steven moans against my tits as his hands grip my butt cheeks. "Where do you girls want it?"

"On me! Cum on my face!" I beg wantonly as I bounce up and down in his lap. "I want it all over my slutty face!"

"I want it, too!" Marcia coos as she runs her fingernails all over Steven's bare chest.

"On both our faces!" I groan as I switch my bounce into a slow grind while using my pussy muscles to squeeze his erection.

"Cum on all of us!" Lexi suggests from behind me. "On all of your sluts!"

"Lay down on the floor!" Steven grunts as he throws his head back while holding my bum. I can tell he's close.

I pull off his cock as Lexi moves out of the way. Then I turn around to see Lexi already on her back on the floor. I lay to the redhead's right as Marcia lays on the left. Then the three of us are kissing. We're briefly interrupted by the appearance of Kayla and Hazel.

Soon, all five of us are in a heap on the floor, kissing and touching each other. I grab titties and cup asses. My fingers run along pussies as more hands grope me. That's when I realize that Steven is standing over all of us, jacking off. Over all of us, including Kayla.

"Kayla, he's gonna cum!" I warn her while making out with Hazel and fingering Lexi.

"I know!" Kayla announces. "I want it, I want it!"

"Long story, we'll tell you after." Lexi explains as she pulls Marcia back into a passionate kiss.

Hazel, Marcia, and I all shrug and return to our lesbian orgy as Steven strokes himself. Soon, he's grunting and groaning, his breathing coming out in gasps. He's close. He's gonna cum. He's gonna cover all of his sluts. All five of his sluts.

"I'm gonna cum!" Steven announces.

"Cum all over us!" I beg.

"Cover your sluts!" Hazel adds.

"Cum, Baby!" Lexi moans.

"Cover me, Daddy!" Kayla coos.

The sounds of five young women moaning fills the room. Our legs our entwined as we share tender caresses. Marcia, Hazel, and I are so lost in lust that we forget all about Kayla being Steven's daughter, we just want to share his cum with our fellow Slut-sister.

That's when Steven explodes. Warm, thick, sticky cum showers all of us. The muscular man stands over us, his legs shaking as he strokes himself, aiming his cock at first one slut, then another. Until finally, he has no more cum to offer us.

We roll all over each other, sharing cum. I find Kayla. She has a strand of incestuous cum across the side of her face, and is grinning from ear to ear. I lick her cheek, gathering up some cum, before the two of us meet in an intense kiss.

With five slutty mouths, it isn't long before all the cum is swallowed. I look up at Steven and see that he's sitting in his armchair again, his hands on the armrests as he breathes heavily. His eyes are locked on the five of us as we roll around and make out.

"So," Hazel eventually says as we lay in a pile, panting, "wanna explain yourself, Kayla?"

"Yeah, I'm dying to hear this." I say with a giggle as I reach over and squeeze one of Lexi's soft titties.

"I guess there's something else I have to tell you first." Kayla explains.

"Yeah, we need to talk about that." Lexi adds.

"Naked meeting!" Hazel giggles.

"Steven, come join us!" Marcia offers.

"Yes!" I hiss. "Your sluts miss you!"

"You don't have to ask me twice, Marcia." Steven chuckles as he stands up and walks over to us.

Soon, Steven is surrounded by warm female flesh. Five gorgeous, eighteen-year-old girls do their best to smother him with ten flawless breasts. He wraps his arms around whichever slut he can reach as we all snuggle together in a pile of love.

"Stephanie tracked me down at the end of the school day yesterday." Kayla begins.

"What did she want?" Hazel wonders.

"She started out by saying she should have listened to me, because David and Keith raped her." Kayla says seriously.

"What?!" Hazel, Marcia, and I all shriek at the same time.

"Yeah, I was pretty shocked, too." Kayla nods.

We all forget about our nakedness, about what we've been doing, and all focus on Kayla. Arms wrap around her as we do our best to comfort our friend. Kayla gives us a weak smile before continuing her story.

"I was so shocked that I just stood there with my mouth hanging open." Kayla admits.

"That makes sense." I say. "I mean, who expects to hear something like that?"

"Yeah." Marcia agrees. "It's understandable."

"Anyway, eventually I found my voice and asked her if she was okay." Kayla continues. "She shook her head and said she was very far from okay."

"Of course, she was raped by two guys. She's not going to be okay again anytime soon." Lexi sighs.

"Did she tell you what happened?" Hazel asks.

"Yeah, this must be the incident that the PI found out about? You told us that was why the drug sniffing dogs showed up." I add.

"That must be it, but I don't know." Kayla shakes her head. "After Stephanie said she wasn't okay, I asked what I could do to help. Stephanie just kept crying and shook her head. She said she was sorry but she couldn't talk about it right now. Then she turned around and ran away."

"Oh, my God!' Marcia gasps.

"How are you, Kayla?" I ask.

"I'm okay." Kayla smiles. "I have the five of you. And Ian, of course."

"You'll always have us. We're your sisters!" Hazel promises.

"Forever." Marcia nods.

"And ever!" Lexi crows.

"And I'll always be your father." Steven says as he leans over to kiss the top of Kayla's head.

"Thank you." Kayla whispers. "All of you."

"Does this have something to do with you and Steven? Or rather, your father?" I wonder.