Birthday Pool Party Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strand of drool is dangling off Lexi's chin while I use her mouth as if it's a pussy. I feel myself close to cumming from the mental high of being a part of this threesome. I don't want to cum yet. I pull my cock out of Lexi's mouth and, while holding her by the hair with one hand, I slap her face with my shaft.

"Oh, my God! Nicole! Eat me! Eat me!" Lexi screams as she tries to kiss as much cock flesh as she can.

"Mm!" Nicole hums against Lexi's box. I can see Nicole's fingers digging into Lexi's bum.

Lexi licks my tip before pulling her fingers out of Nicole's pussy and grabbing my shaft. She strokes me several times with a look of pure lust on her face. Then Lexi aims my cock lower, and soon I'm moaning as I sink into Nicole's hairy cunt.

"Oh, fuck! You're so fucking big!" Nicole screeches against Lexi's pussy.

"Less talking, more eating!" Lexi admonishes as she grinds her crotch down onto Nicole's face.

"Fuck, Nicole! You're tight!" I gasp.

"You better not cum yet!" Lexi warns. "We'll need that thing for awhile!"

"I'll do my best." I laugh.

I grip Nicole's hips in my hands as I start thrusting into her willing body. She really is incredibly tight. I can feel her pussy gripping me, unwilling to let me go. Looking straight down, I watch as Nicole's labia spread around my shaft, swallowing my tool. That's when Lexi swoops in and starts licking Nicole's clit.

"FUCK!" Nicole screams against Lexi's pussy, clearly overwhelmed by the stimulation.

"That's it, cum for us, Nicole!" I encourage.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Nicole chants as her lithe body writhes in pleasure.

"Taste your sister's pussy." I order as soon as Nicole comes down from her orgasm. Whipping my cock out of Nicole, I shove it down Lexi's throat.

Lexi moans loudly as she lunges forward, taking almost my entire length in her mouth. I look down at her, just in time to see the last inch of my cock still protruding from between her spread lips. Her eyes roll up to meet mine as she makes gurgling noises around my shaft.

I alternate between Nicole's tight pussy and Lexi's talented mouth, switching every forty-five seconds or so. The entire time, Nicole is slurping away at Lexi's little cunt. While I'm inside Nicole, I grip her legs and spread them wide so I can get my entire length inside her. When she's not sucking dick, Lexi is lapping at Nicole's clit. The sight is too much. The feelings are too much.

"I can't take it anymore!" I grunt. "I have to cum!"

"In me! Cum in me!" Nicole screeches from between Lexi's legs. "I'm on the pill now!"

Lexi's head shoots up, and we lock eyes. My girlfriend gives a quick shake of her head. I understand; the pill is revolutionary, it completely stops menstruation and prevents pregnancy with ninety-nine percent efficiency. It also starts working in a matter of days, but Nicole has probably only been on it for a few days. It's too big a risk.

"In my mouth!" Lexi counters. "Cum in my mouth!"

"Okay!" I gasp.

I reach down and grasp my cock at the base as I pull it out of Nicole's pussy. The older redhead moans pitifully and bucks her hips, trying to get me back inside. Instead, I shove myself between Lexi's lips and unload in her mouth.

Rather than swallow, Lexi spins around on top of Nicole and lowers her head. I can't see, but I can tell from the kissing and slurping sounds that the sisters are swapping my cum. I fall back on my hands as the girls caress each other and share my semen between them, swallowing and moaning.

I knee-walk along the bed until I'm beside the girls. Lexi and Nicole are grabbing each others boobs as they kiss. The two girls soon start tribbing. They're insatiable! Also, Nicole is a fast learner! She is expertly rolling her hips now. I can hear them moan and pant as they grind their clits together. I lay down beside them and turn my head to watch them go at it.

"Oh, Lexi!" Nicole coos.

"Nicole!" Lexi whispers urgently. "Sister!"

At one point, they surprise me by wrapping their arms around each other and rolling over. Now, Nicole is on top. The older girl leans down and captures one of Lexi's pink nipples as she grinds her clit against her baby sister's.

"Yes, lick my titty!" Lexi encourages, her hand buried in Nicole's hair.

The sisters continue tribbing until they each have a couple more orgasms. Only then do they break apart. Lexi climbs over my body so she can lay on my right side, while Nicole curls up on my left. Four flawless breasts are pressed against my chest as my hands reach down to cup two perfect asses. That's how we fall asleep, their heads pillowed on my chest as their entwined hands rest on my stomach.

I wake up to the feeling of hands running along my chest, delicate fingernails tickling my skin, urging me back to consciousness. Opening my eyes, I look down and see Nicole and Lexi smiling up at me. Both girls lean down at the same time and kiss my chest before looking back at me with two pairs of sparkling green eyes.

"What a sight to wake up to." I comment as I smile at both girls.

"You're welcome!" Lexi chirps as she tosses her hair over her shoulder.

"How long were we out?" I ask as the girls continue caressing my chest.

"Not long." Nicole answers with a shrug. She then reaches down and grasps my flaccid member. "Look, you have two hot, naked redheads on you and you're still not hard."

"Watching two sisters in a sixty-nine tends to wear a guy out." I laugh.

"Yeah..." Nicole trails off, a slightly guilty expression on her face.

"So, when did you get on the pill?" Lexi asks as she reaches over and brushes Nicole's hair out of her face affectionately.

"Oh, I called my doctor first thing Monday morning." Nicole answers, still looking slightly upset. Although, her hand is still gripping my package. "Got an appointment for Tuesday morning, and I was on the pill that afternoon."

"Five days..." Lexi mutters. "Probably enough."

"Still, it was better to be safe." I say with a nod.

"Yeah, you're right." Nicole agrees. "Sorry about that. I just have always fantasized about a man pumping hot cum into me."

"I understand. Well, not really. Not something that interests me." I tease, making the girls giggle. "How about next weekend, Sunday? I'll cum in your pussy then."

"It's a date." Nicole smiles as she lightly massages my balls. I'm not hard, but damn, this feels nice.

"Are you okay, Nicole?" Lexi asks a few minutes later. Both girls are running a bare foot along my calf as they caress me. Nicole still has the same uncomfortable look on her face. "You seem off."

"I guess I'm just wondering if we're doing the right thing." Nicole sighs reluctantly.

"Didn't enjoy your first taste of pussy?" Lexi teasingly asks as she puts on a strong smile.

"It was delicious. You were delicious." Nicole blushes. "Still, you're my baby sister, should I really be eating you out?"

"Do you think what we did is wrong?" Lexi wonders.

"I don't know." Nicole admits. "Society certainly wouldn't understand."

"Well, maybe society is wrong." I interject. "You girls love each other. You're sisters. You're bonding in a way that is loving and beautiful."

"When did you get to be so pro-incest?" Nicole inquires with a giggle.

"Oh, it's because Kayla swallows his cum now." Lexi explains.

"Really?" Nicole gasps.

"Yeah..." I admit.

"She doesn't suck him off or anything, I do that!" Lexi continues. "But yeah, she'll swap cum with me. He even came on her once."

"Are you two working up to some daddy-daughter love?" Nicole asks as she rubs her crotch against me.

"I don't know." I finally say with a sigh. "But this is why you shouldn't feel guilty. You have family who loves and accepts you for who you are. Fuck what society thinks."

"I like your change in attitude!" Lexi exclaims.

"Well, he's right!" Nicole smiles. "I'm being stupid. I have the greatest, most loving family, ever! I love you both!"

"And we love you." I confirm with a nod. "So, there's nothing wrong with shoving your face in some sister twat."

"Good, because I don't wanna stop." Nicole giggles.

"I'm okay with this!" Lexi announces.

"Speaking of eating pussy," I begin, "Nicole, you've never been eaten by a man."

"That's true, I haven't!" Nicole smiles, her fingernails scratching my sack.

"What do you say? Wanna spread your legs?" I ask.

"For you? Always." Nicole nods and grins.

"Oh, I wanna watch! I wanna watch!" Lexi claps as she sits up and gets into the perfect position to watch the action.

I use my arms to push myself into a sitting position. Then I slide down the bed and get in between Nicole's legs. Sliding my hands along her calves, I grip her legs behind the knee and spread open Lexi's sister, fully exposing the older redhead to my lust-filled gaze.

"See anything you like?" Nicole asks shyly.

"Absolutely!" I breathe as I take in the sight of Nicole's vulva. "That looks fucking delicious!"

"Then come have a taste." Nicole suggests.

"I think I will." I nod.

Every pussy has a unique flavor. Obviously, Lexi cunt is my favorite cunt. Still, Nicole does taste quite a bit like her sister. I love it! Keeping her legs spread with my grip on her knees, I lick all along Nicole's slit, getting her nice and wet for me.

"Mm, that feels nice." Nicole moans.

Glancing up from my spot between her legs, I see that Nicole is playing with her own boobs. She's pulling on her nipples and squeezing her tits. The sight makes my smile, and I soon return to my task. Releasing Nicole's legs, I start to get my fingers involved. I wrap my left arm around her right leg as I slide two fingers from my right hand into Nicole.

"That's it, eat that pussy, Baby!" Lexi encourages from her spot beside us.

"Yes!" Nicole hisses. "Eat me!"

I begin tonguing Nicole's clit as I finger-fuck her. The feelings are starting to overwhelm the redhead, and she releases her tits so she can bury her fingers in my hair. Her hips start bucking, and her moans intensify, indicating to me that I'm doing something right.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! Steven!" Nicole screeches as her back arches and her hands force my face into her crotch. "Steven! I'm cumming! Steven!"

"Yeah, make my slutty sister cum!" Lexi cheers.

I suck on, and lick Nicole's clit throughout her entire orgasm. All while sawing two fingers in and out of her tight cunt. I finally pull away when her hips settle down on the bed and she just lays there panting weakly. I turn to face Lexi with my mouth and chin dripping Nicole juice.

"Your turn." I growl.

Lexi squeals when I pounce on her, tackling her onto the bed. I drag her into position, so she's laying down next to Nicole with her legs spread. I take a moment to admire the naked frames of both girls. My eyes finally settle on Lexi and her bare shaven slit. Then I dive in. Another wet pussy for my tongue to happily devour.

I eat Lexi out with enthusiasm. She screams and pants as I alternate between holding her legs open, fingering her, and playing with her tits. The entire time, my tongue is working her sweet-tasting snatch. Nicole occasionally joins in by leaning over and licking Lexi's nipple.

"No more, no more." Lexi begs weakly as she pushes my head away fifteen minutes, and three orgasms later.

I pull back and sit with my butt resting on my heels as I survey my work. Nicole is laying on her back with her legs spread, naked cunt exposed and a contented smile on her face. Lexi is curled up on her side with her hands between her legs and her bare bum facing her sister. Fuck, yeah!

"Too much of a good thing?" Nicole asks as she playfully swats Lexi on the bottom.

"Yes." Lexi grunts before blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

Lexi lays there panting for a couple minutes. Eventually, the auburn-haired beauty rolls back onto her back and pulls her hands out of her crotch. With a smirk, Lexi spreads her legs so that both girls' pussies are on full display.

"You have a beautiful cunt." Nicole compliments as she reaches over and runs her fingers along Lexi's slit. Then Nicole lightly caresses Lexi's shaven mound. "Your skin is so smooth."

"Thank you." Lexi blushes as she also reaches over and runs her fingers through Nicole's bush and along her slit.

"Fuck, you're both gorgeous." I whisper.

"Fuck, you're big." Lexi giggles.

"Yeah, he is!" Nicole agrees before her face turns serious. "Do you think I should shave my pussy?"

"No way!" Lexi exclaims, her fingertips still entwined in Nicole's red pubic hair.

"I love the red hair down below!" I add.

"Really? Are you sure?" Nicole asks as she cranes her neck so she can see over her tits and gaze at her own pubic mound.

"We're sure." Lexi nods.

"You're perfect." I insist.

"Thank you." Nicole blushes before looking at my crotch. "Ready to go again?"

"You're insatiable!" I laugh.

"She really is!" Lexi agrees. "I'm so proud!"

"It's just, I've always fantasized about doggystyle." Nicole admits with a blush.

"Smart. I love doggy!" Lexi exclaims.

"Yeah, sometimes when I masturbate, I'll get on my knees and finger myself as I imagine a guy taking me from behind." Nicole explains.

"Assume the position." I order firmly.

Nicole giggles and rolls over onto her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder, the gorgeous redhead wiggles her bum in my direction. I make eye contact with Nicole and lick my lips, causing her to giggle.

I reach out and grab Nicole's hips, pulling her backwards a couple feet so that Lexi has room to sit right by Nicole's head. Once we're all in position, I slot myself at her opening and push inside, making Nicole throw her head back and moan. I lock eyes with Lexi and wink.

"Okay, Nicole." Lexi coaches. "Doggystyle is a bit different. It's okay to be a lot more passive in this position and just take the cock that's ramming you."

"O-okay." Nicole grunts as I begin thrusting into her wet hole.

"You can still put on a great show for him, though. Remember, men are visual." Lexi continues. "Arch your back sexily, push your ass back against him, and, of course, moan a lot. You can always clench your vaginal muscles around his shaft as well."

"Like this?" Nicole asks as she squeezes her pussy.

"Holy shit, yes!" I groan as I grip her hips tightly.

"I think he likes it!" Lexi laughs before looking at me. "Give it to her good!"

"Your wish is my command!" I chuckle.

For several minutes, I drill Nicole from behind as I look down to watch her pussy swallow my hard dick. Lexi stays by Nicole's head, brushing the older girl's hair back as Nicole takes it in doggystyle. Eventually, she gets more confident and starts telling me what she wants.

"Spank me! Pull my hair!" Nicole cries out.

I lift my hand up and comply by bringing it down hard on Nicole's butt cheek. She cries out as her body jerks forward. So, I spank her again. And again. Then I reach forward with both hands and squeeze her tits before I grab a fistful of her hair. With one hand on Nicole's hip, and the other in her hair, I yank her head back, causing her back to arch.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Nicole pants loudly.

"Whose pussy is it?!" Lexi asks harshly as she grips Nicole's chin.

"Steven's!" Nicole gasps out.

"Tell him!" Lexi orders.

"Oh, God! It's your pussy!" Nicole whimpers as an orgasm shoots through her body. "It's your pussy, it's your pussy!"

"Good girl!" Lexi says as she leans down and mashes her lips against Nicole's.

The two girls kiss for a couple minutes, all while I pound Nicole from behind. Then we decide to switch things up. All three of us get out of bed, and I order Lexi and Nicole to bend over. The sisters immediately comply, bending over the bed. They're side by side, hips touching as they stick out their pert, little asses for me.

I proceed to do what any self-respecting man would; I fuck them both. I start out in Lexi's pussy, then I switch to Nicole's a minute later. Then back to Lexi. I spank them, I pull their hair, I grab their tits. All while they are moaning and begging for it.

"I'm gonna cum!" I hiss while fucking Nicole. "Where do you want it?"

"In me!" Lexi begs.

"Cum in Lexi so I can suck it out of her!" Nicole suggests.

Sounds like a plan to me! I pull out of Nicole and shuffle over to Lexi. Burying my cock to the hilt up Lexi's cunt, I proceed to fuck my girlfriend from behind until I explode. My legs shake as I hold myself all the way inside Lexi and paint her womb with my seed.

Lexi stays bent over the bed as I pull out. Then Nicole drops to her knees and shoves her face in Lexi's box. I stand back and watch as Nicole spreads Lexi's ass cheeks and eats the creampie out of her own sister.

After three orgasms, I have to tap out. I'm completely drained. Fortunately, the sisters seem satisfied for now. The three of us shower together, soaping up each others bodies as we laugh and tease each other. I love running my hands over two pairs of titties as soapy water runs down the girls' tight bodies.

The girls pull on their panties as I step into my boxer briefs. We find an extra robe for Nicole so that the three of us can lounge in the main living room while wearing robes. I have an arm around each young woman as we watch television. I'm content.

That's when Kayla gets home. My daughter walks into the main living room wearing the same casual clothes she left the house in. Her dark hair is up in a lazy ponytail. This would all be completely normal, if it weren't for the fact that tears are streaming down her face.

Kayla

"Kayla?!" Daddy exclaims as he flies to his feet. "Kayla, what's wrong?"

I can see Nicole and Lexi wearing robes while sitting on the couch. It looks like I've interrupted them cuddling. Now, Daddy is standing right in front of me, his hands gripping my upper arms as he looks into my eyes, his own filled with worry.

"I-I-I..." I stammer as fresh tears leak out of the corners of my eyes. "I think Ian and I broke up!"

"Oh, Honey!" Daddy exclaims as he draws me into a hug.

"It hurts so much!" I wail as I bury my face in his chest.

"Shh, it's okay." Lexi's voice whispers. I feel her soft hand at my back, slowly rubbing me.

"Maybe I should go." Nicole says from her spot on the couch.

"No, no." I say as I lift my head from Daddy's chest and wipe the tears from my eyes. "It's okay, you're family."

Daddy leads me over to an armchair and helps me sit down. Lexi runs to the kitchen to grab me a water while Nicole takes a box of tissues off the table and hands it to me. Daddy doesn't leave my side. He stands beside the armchair, looking down at me with concern.

"Thank you." I whisper to Nicole and Lexi. I take a sip of water before dabbing at my eyes with a tissue.

"You're welcome." both sisters say at the same time.

"Kayla, what happened?" Daddy asks. "Did you tell Ian about us?"

"It's okay, Nicole knows." Lexi adds.

"Yeah, I told Ian." I admit with a nod. I take another sip of water before continuing. "I told him we made out, Daddy. I told him about swallowing your cum."

"And he broke up with you?" Daddy wonders.

"I, well, no." I admit with a sniffle.

"Then what?" Lexi asks before her face falls in terror. "He didn't tell anyone, did he?!"

"No, he didn't tell anyone. He wouldn't do that." I assure Lexi.

"Okay, good." Lexi lets out a sigh of relief.

"How much does Ian know?" Nicole asks. She and Lexi are standing side by side, a few feet from the armchair.

"Everything, I think." I say with a shrug. "He knows about we girls being Slut-sisters. He knows Daddy fucks the other girls. Oh, I don't think he knows about you."

"And he's okay with you having sex with the girls?" Nicole wonders.

"Yes." I answer. "He's not okay with me doing sexual things with my dad, though. He didn't dump me, but he said he needed time and asked me to leave. I just told his parents I had to go, and I ran out of the house."