Birthday Pool Party Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick a finger in my ass!" I beg when I take him out of my mouth.

I once more impale my face on Ian's cock, my cheeks caving in as I suck hard. Ian is clearly hesitant, but it isn't long before I feel his finger worming its way into my butt hole. Yeah, I'm cumming. I tense up on top of Ian as I scream around his shaft.

For his part, Ian eats me throughout my entire orgasm. His tongue rapidly flicks my clit as he fingers my bum. The vibrations of my throat around his dick is clearly too much for Ian. He bucks his hips and ejaculates without warning.

My back arches as I cough. Fuck, I'm cumming as he fills my mouth with warm sperm. It's so hard to swallow mid-orgasm. Rivers of cum run from my lips and down Ian's length. He shoots another rope of semen into my mouth, which I do manage to swallow.

When I come down from my orgasm, I use my lips and tongue to clean Ian's cock and balls. I make sure to eat every drop of delicious sperm. Only when his cock is clean do I roll off of Ian. Flipping my body around, I snuggle up beside him.

"So, what did you think of your first sixty-nine?" I ask as I rest my head on his chest. My arm is thrown over his waist.

"Loved it." he gasps weakly. "You're incredible."

"Thank you, Ian." I smile.

"Kayla?" Ian asks.

"Yes?" I reply in a cute voice.

"I want to make love to you." he whispers.

"Prom." I answer simply.

"Really?" Ian wonders as he holds me close.

"Yes." I nod before kissing his chest. "Two weeks from tomorrow is when we'll make love."

Ian holds me close, causing me to coo happily against his chest. I run my toes along his calf while snuggling with my boyfriend. A big part of me wants to fuck him right now, but I love the buildup, the anticipation. Prom night is going to be so special.

"You two done messing around in there?" Lexi's voice calls out as she knocks at the door. "Steven got some news from that detective."

"We'll be right out!" I call back.

"I wonder what the news is." Ian says, looking at me nervously.

"Hopefully, it's good!" I reply. "By the way, I'm impressed that you're not blushing. Lexi knows we fooled around."

"I guess I'm finding my confidence." he laughs as he reaches down to squeeze my butt.

"I approve!" I smile as I push my cute, little ass back against his hand.

"Hurry up!" Lexi knocks again. "I wanna know what the news is!"

"Okay, okay!" I shout.

Ian and I laugh as we get out of bed and start hunting around for our clothes. He playfully smacks my bum as I walk by him. I love this side of Ian! He's actually comfortable being naked with me! I smile at him as I put my boobs in my bra.

"We're ready." I say to Lexi when I open the door.

"About time." the redhead rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." I stick out my tongue at her.

I can't help but grin widely when Ian takes my hand. Our fingers lace as we walk through the large house. Lexi leads the way, taking us into the main living room where Daddy, Nicole, and Hazel are waiting for us.

"Hope you kids had fun." Daddy teases.

"Daddy!" I squeal.

"We did, thank you, Sir." Ian blushes.

"Okay, great, they had fun screwing around." Lexi interjects. "Now, tell us what the detective said!"

"Three things." Daddy begins. "First off, they ruled Kayla's actions self-defense. I was shocked they did that so fast, but Detective McLorn really pushed for it, apparently. There was a meeting with the district attorney about the kidnapping this morning. There won't be any charges against you, Kayla."

"Awesome!" Lexi chirps.

"Was there ever any doubt?" I wonder.

"With the law, who knows?" Nicole rolls her eyes. "I doubt a jury would ever convict you, but they could still make your life miserable if they wanted to."

"Let's just be grateful they made the right decision." Daddy says. "Also, David made bail on the rape charges."

"He did?!" Hazel exclaims. "That son of a bitch!"

"Yeah, it looks like his parents are determined to prove that their baby boy is completely innocent. They put up their house for his bail." Daddy sighs. "They're also trying to make sure he graduates high school. The school doesn't want him there, but they're arguing that he's innocent until proven guilty."

"Will that work?" Nicole asks.

"Probably, yes." Daddy confirms. "He'll likely be able to finish out the year while waiting for a trial date."

"Which means Kelsey and Stephanie are gonna have to see one of their rapists walking through the halls." Lexi snarls.

"So will you, Lexi." Nicole says as she wraps an arm around her baby sister.

"I'm used to it." Lexi shrugs.

"You shouldn't have to be." I reply.

"Kayla's right, Lexi." Hazel adds.

"I'll be fine." Lexi insists. "I'm more worried about Stephanie and Kelsey."

"Kelsey does seem extremely fragile." I sigh.

"I hope she's okay." Ian says quietly as he squeezes my hand, lending me his strength.

"Me, too." Daddy responds. "Anyway, that's David. On to Keith."

"More bad news?" Nicole asks nervously.

"Just the opposite." Daddy smirks as he looks over at me. "The doctors weren't able to reattach his penis. He'll never rape again."

"That's great!" Hazel claps.

"You go, Kayla!" Lexi smiles. "Be careful Ian, get on our girl's bad side and she'll bite yours off, too!"

"I would never!" I gasp in mock outrage.

"I'll be careful." Ian blushes.

"I can't believe they couldn't reattach it." Nicole muses. "I mean, they got him right to the hospital."

"It was too mangled from what I heard." Daddy shrugs.

"Ew." Hazel makes a face.

"I have to ask, how will he pee?" Lexi wonders.

"He still has some of it left, I didn't bite the whole thing off!" I reason. "Just, you know, the top half."

"There's probably still an opening to the urethra." Nicole suggests. "Depending on how much he has left, he may have to pee sitting down from now on."

"More justice." Ian nods.

"Agreed, Ian." Daddy says. "Keith is still in the hospital, so there hasn't been a bail hearing, but Sarah thinks he'll be denied bail."

"Sarah?" Lexi asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, sorry, Detective McLorn." Daddy stammers. "S-she, uh, she told me to call her Sarah."

"Oh, Daddy." I shake my head.

"What?" he wonders.

"Picking up women at a time like this?" Nicole giggles.

"My man is such a stud!" Lexi comments proudly.

"I didn't pick her up! We're just, you know, friendly." Daddy tries to explain.

"Anyway," Hazel clears her throat, "will there be a trial for Keith, too?"

"Unless a plea deal is reached, yes." Daddy nods.

"He does have the right to a trial, like everyone else." Nicole sighs.

"Why?" Lexi whines. "The cops know he kidnapped us!"

"They still have to prove it in a court of law, Lexi." Daddy explains.

"So, Lexi and I will have to testify." I state grimly.

"So will the other two girls." Nicole adds.

"When?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know. Trial dates can take a long time to set." Daddy answers. "They have the right to a speedy trial, but there's really no definition for what that means. The trials will probably also be kind of complicated. David and the other boys are being charged with the rapes at that party. Keith has the added drug charges, Kayla's rape, and the kidnapping."

"Keith is fucked." Hazel comments with a nod of satisfaction.

"He really is." Nicole agrees. "Some justice for what he put you through, Lexi."

"I'm just happy he doesn't have a cock anymore." Lexi snorts. "He doesn't deserve one."

"No, he doesn't." I nod in agreement.

"What happens now?" Ian asks.

"We try and get on with our lives." Daddy states simply. "The trials may happen, but either way, the girls need our love and support."

"They have mine." Ian confirms.

"They have all of us." Nicole chimes in.

"We're lucky to have you." I smile.

"And we're lucky that Sarah has a thing for Daddy," Lexi teases, "otherwise we would never have been told so much."

We talk for a little while longer, then it's time for dinner. Daddy, of course, invites everyone to stay for a nice meal. It isn't long before we're all in the dining room, enjoying a Friday night steak dinner. I sit next to Ian, enjoying the comfort and support his presence provides.

Once we finish dinner, we have a nice dessert of ice cream with hot fudge. Delicious! Then it's time to take Ian home. He offers to drive, but I tell him I'm in a much better place now. We spend the entire drive back to his house holding hands.

Ian invites me inside, and I happily accept. Susan immediately wraps me up in a hug and says she's glad I'm okay. I hug her back and soon find out that my secret is out; Ian Sr. knows I'm a rape victim. I guess it makes sense, they have to tell him. Otherwise the kidnapping makes no sense. He's very supportive and tells me he's here if I need anything.

I spend the next forty-five minutes chatting with Ian, Susan, and Ian Sr. about various topics. Ian's parents are happy to see me again and say they're glad that Ian and I are working things out. I smile and say I can't wait for prom. I'm glad Hazel's parents don't have their contact information!

I arrive home and make my way back to the main living room. Daddy is cuddling on the couch with the two redhead sisters, his girlfriends. Hazel is sitting in her usual armchair. A popular family movie is playing on the giant television.

"I'm back." I announce as I walk in the room.

"Welcome back!" Lexi chirps.

"Hi, Honey." says Daddy.

"Kayla." Hazel nods.

"How was Ian's?" Nicole asks.

"It was good. His parents are glad we're working things out." I answer.

"Do they know about the kidnapping?" Lexi wonders.

"Yes." I confirm. "His mom is even more protective of me now."

"Makes sense." Nicole nods.

"How do they feel about their son dating a girl who bit a penis off?" Lexi asks teasingly.

"Lexi!" Hazel admonishes.

"I don't think they know details like that." I roll my eyes.

"Are you okay with us teasing you about it?" Nicole wonders. "It's kind of cruel."

"The other option is to get emotional about it." I shrug. "So, teasing works."

"That's a good way to think about it." Daddy says before smirking. "Just please don't ever bite mine off."

"Well, don't piss me off and I won't!" I laugh before pulling my lips back and clicking my teeth together suggestively.

Yeah, joking is the way to go. The people I love understand. I need to be treated normally, not like I'll break. Otherwise, I might actually break. I need Daddy. I need my Slut-sisters. They keep me sane in this insane world. I take a deep breath before changing the subject.

"I'm surprised I came home and you still had clothes on." I comment.

"We do other things besides fuck!" Hazel insists.

"Not that I've noticed!" I retort.

"Whatever." Lexi interjects. "You're our fellow Slut, so who are you to talk?"

"I suppose that's true." I say as I tap my chin as if I'm thinking. "I do feel like being a little slutty right now."

"Is that so?" Lexi asks as the others watch us. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well," I begin, "weren't you the one who said it was sad that you and I would never be able to double-team a guy?"

"That's true, I did!" Lexi chirps.

"So, how about it?" I suggest. "We double-team Daddy!"

"Works for me!" Lexi grins.

"What about Nicole and Hazel?" Daddy wonders.

"Hm, how about I get to know the mother-to-be a little better?" Nicole suggests as she stands up and walks over to Hazel, offering the tan girl her hands.

"I do have a nice, new bedroom to break in, thanks to Steven." Hazel says as she takes Nicole's hands and allows the redhead to pull her to her feet.

"I'd love to help you with that." Nicole husks as she reaches a hand around Hazel and grabs the long-haired girl's butt.

"I brought my sex toys when I left home." Hazel licks her lips.

"Perfect." Nicole purrs.

Daddy shuts the television off, then our group of five walks through the house. Hazel and Nicole are holding hands as they whisper dirty things to each other. I hear Hazel suggest shoving a vibrator up Nicole's ass. Sounds like a good time to me!

Hazel and Nicole are already pulling each others clothes off as they enter Hazel's bedroom and shut the door. Daddy, Lexi, and I walk into the master bedroom and close the door behind us. I then grab Lexi and shove my tongue in her mouth.

"Someone is anxious to get started!" Daddy comments as he pulls his shirt off.

"Lose the clothes and put on some music." I break my kiss with Lexi to order. "We're about to rock your world!"

I go back to kissing Lexi as Daddy gets naked. The redhead is moaning into my mouth as she squeezes my boob while holding my ass. I return the favor by grabbing Lexi's firm butt cheeks in my hands and squeezing them tightly while we make out.

When music starts playing, I turn to Daddy and instruct him to sit on the bed. Then I pull Lexi into the middle of the room so that we're both facing Daddy. Fortunately Lexi is quick to understand what I'm going for. With playful smirks, we girls start to strip.

Lexi and I sway to the music as we slowly remove our clothes. First, we get rid of our shoes and socks. Then Lexi pulls off her shirt as I spin around and drop my pants, showing Daddy my pantie-clad ass. I smirk when Lexi doesn't go for her pants next, instead opting to take off her bra so that Daddy can see her small, lightly-freckled breasts. I love Lexi's pale pink nipples.

When the next song comes on, Lexi bends me over and pretends to fuck me from behind. I moan loudly as Lexi grunts, as if she's plowing my cunt. I even let out a small scream when she spanks my butt. Looking over, I see that Daddy is fully erect. Excellent. I can't wait to feel that beautiful weapon throbbing inside me.

Standing up, I spin around so that I'm facing Lexi. I reach for her pants as she grabs the hem of my shirt. After I unbutton her jeans, I yank them down to her thighs before Lexi pulls my shirt off me. Lexi then steps out of her jeans as I take off my bra.

We spin so we're facing away from Daddy. As one, we bend forward and drop our panties, showing Daddy our tight, heart-shaped bottoms. Lexi and I both giggle as we wiggle our bums for his viewing pleasure. Our legs are slightly parted, and I know he can see the pink of our pretty, little pussies.

"Follow my lead." I say as I reach between my legs and push two fingers up my cunt.

"You got it, Slut!" Lexi giggles as she does the same.

"Holy shit." Daddy gasps as he watches us. We're fully naked and bent over for him, fingering ourselves as we think of him.

Tossing my raven hair onto my back, I look over my shoulder and smirk. Daddy is staring at Lexi and I with a look of pure lust. His hand is on his massive erection, and he's stroking himself, breathing heavily as he masturbates.

"Why don't you let us help you out with that?" I suggest.

"Mm, fuck you're big." Lexi coos at Daddy as she also looks over her shoulder while fingering herself.

"Fuck, you're both gorgeous!" Daddy grunts. "Get over here and get on your knees. Now!"

Lexi and I hurry to obey, both of us loving the forceful tone. We spin around and rush over to where he is sitting on the bed. Daddy's feet are planted firmly on the floor as he spreads his knees to give his two sluts room to kneel before him.

My best friend and I reach out at the same time. Daddy's cock is so big, it's easy for us both to grip him and start stroking. We look up at him with sultry smiles as we give my father a handjob. His eighteen-year-old girlfriend and eighteen-year-old daughter both in awe of his manhood.

"Your dick is so big, Baby. So big!" Lexi coos as she lowers her hand to cup his balls.

"I can't believe this massive thing actually fit inside me!" I moan as I stroke. I feel my mouth watering from gazing at Daddy's penis and feeling it throb powerfully in my hand.

"Believe it, baby girl." Daddy husks. "It's going up your ass tonight!"

"Is that so?" I ask with a giggle.

"Yes! I love it!" Lexi chirps. "Make Kayla your butt-slut!"

"I want all your holes, Kayla." he explains.

"They're yours, Daddy." I whisper as I look up at him in wonder. "All of me is yours. Take my slutty asshole!"

"I will!" Daddy growls. "But first, you girls need to start sucking."

"Yes, Sir!" Lexi actually salutes before lowering her head and taking half of Daddy's length into her mouth with one big gulp.

"Of course, Daddy!" I say in a mock innocent voice as I swoop down and take one of his balls between my lips.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Daddy throws his head back and moans as he rests his hands on the bed and enjoys our ministrations.

We continue what we're doing for some time. Lexi is going down on Daddy, deep throating him and making loud gurgling noises around his thick shaft. Meanwhile, I'm having the time of my life as I lick and suck on his nuts. I alternate between licking his sack and taking one ball into my mouth and sucking on it softly.

In time, I pull away from his balls and start kissing my way up his shaft. Lexi lifts her body to get out of my way, only sucking on Daddy's top half so that I can bathe the lower portion of his cock with my tongue and lips.

Lexi is kind enough to pull off of Daddy's cock so that I can have a turn. I happily suck him into my mouth and start bobbing my head on the top half of his dick. It's still all I can take, sadly. Lexi, for her part, is now giving Daddy's balls a tongue-bath.

I have a hand between my legs and am once again fingering myself as I suck dick. Moments later, I feel Daddy's large hand on my breast. He pulls lightly on my nipple, stretching my tit before releasing it and giving the large boob a light slap. I moan as my pussy shudders in pleasure, drool running from my lips and down Daddy's shaft.

For the next ten minutes, we give Daddy the sexiest dual-blowjob we can. I pull off of him and slap my tit with his dick, I take three-quarters of him down my throat, making myself gag. I pass him to Lexi, who inhales his entire length. The whole time, Lexi and I are fingering ourselves as we moan and enjoy feeling Daddy play with our tits.

"I need to be inside you!" Daddy hisses as the two of us make out with his mushroom head between our lips. "Bend over the bed, both of you!"

Lexi and I both giggle as we lick Daddy's tip for a few more seconds. Then we share a kiss around the head of his cock before pulling away. We naked sluts stand up and sashay over to the side of the bed. As one, we bend over and rest our hands on the comforter while keeping our bare feet on the floor.

In flash, Daddy leaps out of bed and gets behind us. He uses his left hand to finger Lexi as he shoves two fingers from his right hand up my sopping cunt. Daddy fingers us for a couple minutes as we moan and beg for more.

Finally, he can take it no longer. Sadly, Lexi is on the left, so he goes to her first. I crane my neck to watch as Daddy slowly eases himself into Lexi's tight twat. My redhead best friend tosses her head back and tenses up as she feels herself being penetrated.

"Yeah, give me that cock!" Lexi groans.

Daddy holds onto Lexi for a couple minutes so he can fuck her with a steady rhythm. Soon, however, his right hand finds its way back to my pussy. I'm so happy when he starts fingering me again that I shiver and moan.

"It's your pussy, Baby!" Lexi cries out. "It's your pussy!"

Lexi continues her dirty talk until she finally screams out that she's cumming. When Lexi comes down from the orgasmic high, Daddy pulls out of her and switches to me. He grips my ass cheeks, slightly spreading them as he holds onto my butt and fucks me nice and hard.

After spanking me several times, Daddy starts fingering Lexi with his left hand as his right hand grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back. I scream and beg him to pull my hair harder. He does. So. Fucking. Good. I love it!