Birthday Pool Party Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still wanna stop at the dirty store?" April asks as we both stand up and start hunting around for our clothes.

"Strange stop for a first date, but sure!" I grin. Yeah, it's probably a bad idea to buy sex toys to use with April, it is leading her on. I'm still thinking with my pussy; I so wanna fuck April with a strap-on!

"Excellent!" she replies.

April and I get dressed. I catch April staring at me as I put my breasts into my bra. I smirk and squeeze my titties for her viewing pleasure. April licks her upper lip seductively in response. I just shake my head and step into my jeans.

Once we're ready, we hop in my car and drive to the local sex shop. April walks in with no shame, but I have a small blush on my face as we browse the dildos and vibrators. Like me, April has both a dildo and a vibrator, so we focus on toys we can use together.

The male cashier is checking both of us out as we pay for our items. We get some handcuffs, a double-ended dildo, and a strap-on. We also stock up on lube. I'm blushing beat red, but April has a happy grin on her face as she winks at the cashier. I shake my head and grab her hand before dragging her out of the store after we pay.

"Why didn't you just get behind the register and drop to your knees?" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Mm, I should have!" April giggles as she puts the sex toys in my back seat.

"Slut." I smirk as I get into the driver's seat.

"You know it!" she smiles happily while buckling her seat belt.

"And yet you won't sleep with Steven!" I observe.

"Can we not talk about him now, please?" April asks, biting her lower lip.

"Right, sorry." I say. "Where do you want to go to eat?"

We pick a place and I drive us to the restaurant. April and I play footsie beneath the table as we smile at each other and sip on wine. The two of us enjoy a nice dinner, a meal full of light flirting and lots of laughs.

"You're so beautiful, Stacey." April comments at one point.

"Thank you, April." I reply.

April orders an ice cream sundae for us to share for dessert. The waitress smiles at us and hands us each a spoon. I wonder if the waitress knows this is a date. April and I are definitely acting like it is! April has a radiant smile on her face as she pops some ice cream into her mouth.

My blonde best friend insists on paying for dinner. I agree, with the condition that I pay for the movie. April agrees. April leaves a nice tip, then we leave the restaurant and I drive us down the street to the nearest movie theater.

April and I hold hands throughout the entire movie. Occasionally, we glance at each other and smile. Then we return to watching the latest big film. Ninety minutes later, the movie is over and we're back in my car, heading to my apartment. No, we're heading back to our apartment.

"Inviting me in on a first date? You hussy!" April teases as we slip inside and kick off our shoes and socks.

"My roommate's a whore, guess she's rubbing off on me!" I answer with a wink while setting down the bag containing our new sex toys.

"Your roommate sounds like a good influence on you!" April giggles as she places her hands at the back of my neck.

"Well, I do have to admit that her pussy is delicious." I say, biting my lower lip seductively.

"Oh, you eat pussy?" she asks with a playful smirk.

"Sometimes." I reply with a shy shrug.

"Maybe you'd like to give mine a taste?" April suggests.

"What's in it for me?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.

"Well," she says as she gets up on her toes and pecks my lips, "how about we eat each others pussies?"

"On a first date? You sleaze!" I respond.

"If being in love makes me a slut, so be it." April whispers, suddenly turning serious.

"Is this love?" I ask, unsure of my feelings for April.

"I hope so." she answers as she leans up for another kiss.

I close my eyes as I lean down. Our lips meet in a soft, loving kiss. April's tongue runs along mine as we hold each other close. We don't grope each other, we aren't rushing either, we're just holding each other and kissing. A slow heat burns deep within me. It isn't the scorching fire of lust, but the comforting heat of affection. It's like snuggling with a familiar blanket; safe and warm.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom." I say in a soft voice as I caress April's cheek.

"I'd like that." April replies, her fingers lightly trailing along the back of my neck.

I reach over and grab the shopping bag before leading April back into my bedroom. As things start heating up, as I often do, I start to fantasize about Steven. I'm making out with April, our hands caressing each other as I imagine April and I kissing across Steven's broad chest. Steven's eyes shine as he orders April and I to our knees for him. I grab April's butt cheeks as I think about April laying beneath Steven, cumming on his big dick as I softly caress both of them.

With a shock, I realize that I'm fantasizing about both of them. For the first time in a long time I'm not just fantasizing about Steven and I. My fantasies include Steven and April. I want them both. I need them both. I love them both. I'm so stunned I stop moving. I stop moving, and April notices.

"What is it, what's wrong?" April asks, her breathing heavy as she looks up at me with concern.

"Nothing!" I say instinctively. "Nothing at all!"

"Are you sure?" she wonders.

"I'm sure." I nod as I squeeze April's bum and pull her against me. "I'm also sure that I'm gonna fuck your little brains out."

"Bring it on!" April growls.

I shove my tongue in April's mouth as I guide her over to my bed. Her small fingers pull at my shirt, lifting it up my flat stomach. Whipping off my shirt, I toss it aside before removing my bra. April gets topless as well. Then we resume kissing as our titties press together.

Soon, we're up on the bed. I'm on top of April, pulling her pants and undies down her legs. Tossing her clothes aside, I look down at my nude best friend. April smiles up at me coyly as she slides her hands between her legs and conceals her pussy.

"Someone being shy all of a sudden?" I suggest with a giggle as I sit back on my heels.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." April giggles, making her little boobs jiggle on her chest.

"Deal!" I say loudly.

April watches me, licking her lower lip as I shimmy out of my bottoms. Once I'm naked, I get on top of April and kiss her intensely as we start tribbing. We're holding hands as I grind my pussy down against April's, loving the feel of her wet slit. Two blonde, best friend sluts making love.

We don't trib for very long, however. I break our kiss and lean down to lick one of April's nipples before climbing off of her and heading for the bag with our new sex toys. April gets a great look at my naked ass as I bend over the bag and rummage through it.

"Damn, Stacey!" April exclaims. "You have a great butt!"

"And I love when you slap it!" I giggle as I shake my bottom.

My blonde hair frames my face as I stand up with the strap-on in my hand. Looking over at the bed, I see April watching me. The horny girl has her feet planted on the bed, knees bent and legs spread as she pushes her fingers into her hole. Insatiable slut, indeed.

April continues to finger herself as she watches me try and figure out the strap-on. She actually starts laughing at me when I step into it and pull it up backwards. Yeah, hilarious. I roll my eyes playfully at my best friend. I do end up getting it on correctly, and I soon have the large fake penis bobbing in the air in front of me. Finally, I coat it with a nice layer of lube.

"Assume the position." I order as I look directly at April.

"Yes, ma'am!" April actually salutes me before flipping over onto her hands and knees.

Climbing back up on the bed, I get into position behind April. The blonde nymphomaniac tosses her wavy blonde hair over her shoulder as she looks back at me with pure lust. Taking the fake cock in hand, I slap April's bum with it.

"Stop teasing and shove it up my cunt!" she shouts.

"When I'm good in ready." I reply, giving April a hard slap on the ass.

"Oh, Baby, I love how rough you are with me!" April moans.

"Then you'll love this!" I tell her.

Lining the dildo up with her entrance, I slowly push it into April as she groans. Then I release the fake cock and grab her hips. April throws her head back, her back arching as she lets out a keening moan while the sex toy buries all the way inside her.

"Fuck!" April hisses. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

With my hands on April's hips, I proceed to fuck the tiny blonde doggystyle. My big tits are bouncing on my chest as I slam the dildo into April again and again. Fuck, I now understand why guys love doing this to me; it's fun! It feels good to have a little slut bent over for me, taking the pounding I'm giving her.

"Stacey!" April screams. "Oh, Stacey! Fuck me! Fuck your slut! Fuck your whore!"

"You like my cock, you dirty Slut?!" I ask as I roughly drill April from behind.

"Yes!" April moans. "Oh God, yes!"

It isn't long before April cums. She arches her back sexily and pushes her ass backwards to take as much of the fake cock inside her as she can. I look down to watch her labia spread around the sex toy as April screams out her orgasm.

"Stacey! I love you! Stacey!" April screeches. "STACEY!"

Keeping one hand on April's hip, I reach forward with my right hand and pull her head back by the hair. She's mine. This little slut is mine. All mine! I feel my abs clench, my insides contracting as I have a small orgasm just from the erotic thrill of fucking April like a dog.

"Cum on my cock!" I order. "Cum for me! Now, Slut!"

"Oh God, Stacey!" April moans as her leg shakes. "Give it to me!"

I fuck April to another orgasm. It isn't difficult, the little slut is always ready to explode. In the end, I release her hair, allowing April to collapse face-first onto the bed. Gripping her butt cheeks in both hands, I slow dick the petite woman as she moans weakly.

"Mm, your little pussy feels so good on my big cock." I coo as I squeeze her bum.

"Your big cock feels so good in my little pussy." April replies, her sweaty hair clinging to her face.

Suddenly, I feel the overwhelming desire to taste April. I yank the sex toy out of her cunt, making April gasp. Then I unbuckle the strap-on and get it off me as fast as I can. April lays on her side and turns to look at me.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"I wanna taste you!" I husk as I toss the strap-on aside. "Get on top of me!"

"You got it!" April giggles.

April gets on top of me and lowers her pussy down onto my face. I start eating as April shoves her head between my legs and goes down on me. My best friend really does have a great-tasting little pussy. Granted, I don't have anything to compare her to, but still!

We both enjoy a great sixty-nine, eating each other out with enthusiasm as the room fills with the sounds of our pleasure. April grips my upper thighs as she shakes her head back and forth rapidly, stimulating my clit and making me cry out. I respond by pushing a finger up her butt, causing April to cum instantly.

I don't know how long we eat each other for. It could be just a few minutes, it could be an hour. Either way, April and I end up laying side-by-side in bed, me laying back on the pillow as the little blonde rests her head on my big boob.

"Want me to fuck you with the strap-on?" April offers a few minutes later.

"Nah, I'm good." I say.

"If you're sure..." she mumbles.

"I am, thank you." I reply.

Yeah, I'm turning down April's offer mostly because of Steven. I do love April, I really do. It's just, her putting a cock in me, even a fake one, just doesn't seem right. Not yet. Maybe soon. For now, I'll just be imagining Steven. That isn't fair to April.

"Stacey?" April whispers as she runs her finger along my hard nipple.

"Yeah?" I ask, holding her close as we cuddle beneath the covers.

"What are we doing?" she wonders while looking up at me.

"Cuddling." I answer carefully.

"You know what I mean." April sighs. "We bought sex toys to use on each other, you're clearly planning on continuing our relationship."

"It's tough," I explain, "I-I love you. But, I love you both now. So much. I don't know how to-"

"You want both of us?" she suggests.

"Yes!" I wail.

"Well, I can't speak for Steven, but you can have me." April insists. "I'm yours."

"I-if we get together, what about other people?" I inquire.

"You're asking if we'd be exclusive?" she frowns.

"Yes." I confirm.

"I don't know." April answers honestly. "I don't like thinking about someone else touching you, but I also know that we both love cock. So, can we just see what happens?"

"Okay. We'll see what happens." I nod.

"Wait." April freezes, looking up at me with wide eyes. "A-are we together?"

"Hey April, wanna go steady?" I ask in a silly voice.

"Yes! I do!" April screeches, a huge grin on her face.

It's late, but we decide to have a little more fun. April and I take the sex toys into the bathroom and wash them. Then the two of us take a shower together. A lot of grab-ass happens as I explore my new girlfriend's body with my hands. Then April buries her face in my cleavage as I hold her head to my chest and giggle.

We dry off before returning to bed. Getting under the covers, April cuddles up to me. We kiss for a few minutes before snuggling softly. April's steady breathing soon reaches my ears, proving to me that she's asleep. My last thought before joining April in dreamland is that the turmoil in my heart, in my soul, is quiet. I am for once at peace. I am loved.

~Steven~

I'm not the first one up on Memorial Day. I slowly wake up when I feel a warm body lifting off of me and sitting up. Turning to my right, I open my eyes in time to see Nicole's naked ass as she stands up and starts walking in the direction of the bathroom.

As Nicole disappears into the master bathroom, I look to my left and see Lexi. The eighteen year old redhead is clearly fast asleep, her head resting on my chest and her bare breasts pressing against me. I run my fingers through Lexi's auburn hair as I smile in contentment.

"Mm." Lexi moans softly as her green eyes slowly open and blink up at me.

"Morning, Babe." I whisper, smiling down at her.

"Morning." she replies. "Where's Nicole?"

"Bathroom." I answer.

"Ah. Morning pee. Got it." Lexi nods in understanding before resting her chin on my chest and looking up at me with affection.

"Last night was incredible." I say as my hand caresses her upper back.

"It was." she agrees with a smirk. "It was fun watching Nicole bouncing up and down on your dick while I rode your face."

"I came so hard." I laugh.

"Mm, so did I." Lexi agrees as her hand slides beneath the covers and grasps my morning wood.

"Can I help you?" I ask teasingly.

"Hard for me already, I see." the redhead comments. "Lucky Lexi!"

"Didn't get enough last night?" I inquire.

"A girl needs her morning protein." Lexi shrugs.

With that statement, Lexi ducks her head beneath the covers. A few moments later, I gasp in pleasure as I feel a warm, teenage mouth close around my tip. Lexi takes me deep as she starts sucking hard. I just slide my hands under the blanket and rest them on her head as I enjoy morning head.

"Where's Lexi?" Nicole asks a minute later upon returning to the room.

"She can't talk right now, her mouth is full." I reply with a self-satisfied grin as I leer at Nicole's nude frame.

"Oh!" Nicole giggles as she hops up on the bed and knee-walks over to me.

"You're beautiful." I whisper to the twenty-six year old redhead as I reach up with my right hand and cup a firm boob.

"And you're very handsome." Nicole replies as she places her left hand over my right and encourages me to touch her.

"Thank you." I respond as my fingers run down Nicole's flat stomach.

"How does her mouth feel on you?" Nicole wonders when my fingers reach her red bush.

"So good." I answer while running my fingers through the older redhead's pubic hair. "Lexi gives great head."

"Mm!" Lexi moans happily in response as she deep throats me.

"Touch me." Nicole husks as she grips my hand and pushes it lower.

Nicole spreads her knees, opening herself to me. My hand slips between her legs, and I can see Nicole's eyelids flutter as my fingers run along her slit. Nicole is soaked! My fingertips are already coated in her feminine nectar as I softly spread her labia. Our eyes are locked as I smirk and suddenly shove two fingers up Nicole's wet cunt.

"Fuck!" Nicole gasps as she grips my wrist tightly.

Lexi is under the covers, sucking my dick as I rest my left hand on her head. I'm laying on my back as Nicole sits up on her knees beside me. The fingers of my right hand are currently sawing in and out of Nicole's tight snatch. It's a great way to spend the morning.

Nicole's eyes are closed now. Her beautiful, lightly-freckled face is scrunched up in pleasure, and her mouth is hanging open as she makes the most adorable expressions. My thumb rubs her clit as I shove my two fingers as far up her hole as I can.

This is all it takes. Nicole tenses. With a death grip on my wrist, she lets out a series of adorable gasping grunts. Nicole's pussy muscles clamp down on my fingers as I keep them inside her. At the same time, Lexi massages my balls while taking me all the way down her throat. The eighteen year old nymphomaniac starts swallowing so that her throat muscles massage my shaft. I then join Nicole in orgasmic ecstasy as I paint Lexi's throat with sticky white fluid.

Pulling my fingers out of Nicole, I slide my hand up her body and push my fingers into her mouth. My second girlfriend is more than happy to taste her own juices. Nicole moans as she sucks her natural lubricant off of my fingers, her eyes rolling to meet mine.

After swirling my cum around her mouth with her tongue for a minute, I feel Lexi take a big gulp, devouring all of my semen with two large swallows. Releasing my cock with a 'pop', Lexi swoops down and gives my testicles a quick lick before climbing back out and resting her head on my bare chest.

"Mm, I love cum!" Lexi husks as she traces shapes on my chest.

"Did you save me any?" Nicole asks when she pops my fingers out of her mouth.

"Sorry, all gone!" Lexi chirps.

"Hmph!" Nicole pouts.

"Don't worry," I chuckle, "I make more all the time."

"Want another blowjob?" Nicole wonders with a cute shrug of her shoulders.

"I think I need time to recharge." I am forced to admit.

"Old man!" Lexi teases.

"He's not old, he's mature." Nicole corrects.

"Whatever." Lexi rolls her eyes.

"C'mon, both of you." I say, sitting up. "Let's head down to breakfast."

The three of us put on underwear and robes. I visibly pout when the girls' breasts are covered up, making them both giggle. Once we're ready, Lexi, Nicole, and I make our way to the main living room to meet up with Hazel and Kayla.

"How was your night?" Hazel asks politely when we sit down.

"Got fucked, can't complain." Lexi shrugs, making her usual statement.

"It was very nice." Nicole giggles as she fills her plate.

"Any messages from your friends?" Kayla asks Nicole.

"A couple." Nicole answers. "They're supportive."

"Even after their reaction to you telling them you're dating your sister's boyfriend?" Lexi asks.

"They were shocked at first!" Nicole laughs. "I explained everything, and they understood we're in love and that Steven is a very special guy."

"They probably wouldn't be as supportive if they found out you were also banging your baby sister." I comment.

"Yeah, they did ask about sex." Nicole winces. "I lied and said that Lexi and I don't touch each other, just you, Steven. I know they wouldn't approve of me licking my sister's twat."