Birthday Pool Party Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Stacey chants, her large breasts jiggling on her chest. "Oh God, don't stop! Don't stop!"

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" April screeches, as hearing Stacey cum combines with Lexi's pussy rubbing against April's to drive the little nerd over the edge.

With my hands gripping Stacey's ass, I continue to fuck her as she moans and pants heavily. At one point, I reach out and pin her arms above her head, keeping only one hand under her. Stacey's eyes are wild, out of control. I can see her tensing, getting close.

I keep my gaze locked on Stacey, loving the expressions of pure pleasure crossing her face. Yet, it's her eyes that I'm drawn to. I can see the safety in her baby blues, I can see my assistant fully giving herself to me. I watch it happen; I watch Stacey's surrender as she completely puts herself into my hands.

No words are spoken. None are needed. We're both getting close; Stacey and I can both tell that we will both release at the same time. I release Stacey's ass, allowing her to lay on the bed as she wraps her legs around me, drawing me inside. As her pussy starts to convulse around my cock, I place one hand on the bed, keeping Stacey's arms pinned with the other. Then, I join her in ecstasy.

Keeping myself buried to the hilt in her tight sheath as my shaft pulses, sending ropes of semen into Stacey's body. Feeling me shooting causes a second climax to consume Stacey's body. My assistant and I ride out the orgasmic wave together. With a final shudder, the last few drops dribble out of me as Stacey settles down, breathing heavily.

Silence. The four of us lay in complete silence under the covers, our hearts beating softly as our chests rise and fall with our breathing. Lexi and April are cuddling, their nude bodies entwined. Beside them, I lay flat on my back, my head on the pillow as Stacey presses her svelte frame against my body.

There are a lot of things the four of us need to talk about. Tomorrow. Right now, we're all crashing. The cool down from the intense sex, the shared emotions, and the stress from Barry's drunken break in has us all wrung out.

I slowly run my fingers through Stacey's blonde hair as we all start drifting off. Lexi and April are cuddling, and I can tell they're fast asleep. Stacey joins them in blissful unconsciousness a few minutes later. Finally, I fall asleep as well.

At some point, I feel the bed start to shift. I grumble slightly and hug the nude woman in my arms tightly against me. I'm unable to pass out again, as the movements continue, growing more and more noticeable. Soft moaning soon joins the movement, fully waking me up.

Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I turn my head and struggle to see in the darkness. It's definitely still the middle of the night. Lifting slightly off the pillow, I frown as I try to interpret the movement I'm barely able to make out. A smirk crosses my face as I realize I'm looking at April's pale ass.

The moaning intensifies as I figure out what is going on. Lexi and April are currently in a sixty-nine. April is on top as the two petite nymphomaniacs enthusiastically eat each other out. I push down the desire to reach out and squeeze April's nice ass. The little nerd and I aren't there yet, and we may never be.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" Stacey whines as she turns away from me and grabs a pillow to place over her head.

"Mm!" Lexi hums as she leans up to eat out April, keeping her face buried in the blonde's twat.

Stacey presses the pillow tightly to her head as she tries to ignore the moaning and go back to sleep. April and Lexi's noises only grow more intense as they bring each other to orgasm. With a sound of annoyance, Stacey tosses the pillow off her head and climbs out of bed.

"Going somewhere?" I ask my lovely assistant.

"I have to pee." Stacey answers as she starts to pad across the floor, her naked ass flexing. "May as well, since our slutty girlfriends won't let me sleep!"

I just shake my head and chuckle, my eyes closing as I listen to the petite women going at it. Lexi makes April cum a second time before Stacey returns and slips into bed. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, unaware of whether or not April and Lexi are still having sex.

~Stacey~

I wake up to the sounds of two alarms going off. My eyes adjust to the morning light as I take in the unfamiliar surroundings. It takes me a few seconds, but the events of last night soon come crashing back, and I remember where I am.

It's Monday morning, and I'm sleeping in Steven's large bed. His muscular body is pressed up against me, spooning me while his strong hand holds my bare breast. Cooing happily, I push my butt back against his morning wood, enjoying being held by the man I love.

Steven groans softly, and I can feel his body stretching as he starts to wake up. His hand instinctively squeezes my tit, and my nipple hardens as it presses into his palm. He grinds his erection along my ass crack, a yawn escaping his lips as he fully awakens.

"Shit, I forgot to shut my alarm off for today." Steven says as he sits up. "Sorry."

"Mine's going off too, Dummy." I giggle as I yawn, the covers sliding down and exposing my boobs. "Looks like April and Lexi are the smart ones."

"Nah, just April." he corrects as he shuts off his alarm and hands me my phone. "Lexi doesn't have an alarm set, she relies on me to wake up her lazy ass."

"Speaking of our girls, where are they?" I wonder, realizing Steven and I are alone in bed as I turn off my alarm.

"Shower, I think." Steven answers as he sets our phones back on the bedside table. "I guess this works out; I should talk to Kayla and Hazel before they leave for school, I need to text Nicole, and we have the restraining order and door to deal wi- oh, hi!"

While the sexy man is talking, I am making my move. Steven is sitting up, his back resting against the pillows. Throwing one leg over him, I straddle Steven and settle my nude frame into his lap. His massive erection is pressed between us, and I'm sure he can feel the heat from my pussy on his balls. Leaning forward, I playfully rub my nose against his as my hard nipples scrape against his chest.

"Hi!" I grin widely in response, my hands resting against the junctures between his neck and shoulders.

"Are we continuing the rules from last night?" Steven asks with a charming smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Uh-huh." I nod cutely, my blonde hair framing my face. "Our girlfriends are clam diving in the shower, so it's only fair that I'm still all yours."

"Mine!" Steven husks while grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Mm, yours." I purr, my fingers lightly caressing his face as I lean in and press my soft lips against his.

Our kiss is soft and controlled. Steven keeps one hand on my ass while his other slides up my body to palm my breast. I moan lightly, my tongue running along his as we kiss. It's a kiss of love and intimacy; slow, lazy, and controlled.

"Stacey..." Steven moans softly against my lips, making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

For several minutes, Steven and I kiss, our hands lightly caressing each other. As my fingers trail along the stubble on his chin, I find myself wondering how he would look with a beard. I smile against his lips as I picture the handsome man with a close-cropped beard.

This kiss can last forever, as far as I'm concerned. Yet, I feel the desire building inside me. Steven's cock is throbbing between us, his fingers are rolling my nipple, causing electric shocks to shoot through my body. I reach a tipping point; I need more.

"I want it from behind." I groan between kisses, ruining the romantic atmosphere with my dirty request.

"I aim to please." Steven smirks as he gazes at me with his sexy green eyes.

I give him one last quick peck on the lips before climbing out of his lap. Steven lifts himself and knee-walks down the bed, away from me. I check out his cute ass before turning around to face the headboard of the massive, four-poster bed.

Shivering in anticipation, I crouch in doggy, my long hair hanging down as my tits softly sway. Glancing over my shoulder, I see Steven towering over me, ready to take me. My pussy dampens as I admire his chiseled features, his muscular frame, and his perfect cock aiming right at my waiting, willing pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I hiss when Steven eases into my hole.

Facing forward, I grip the comforter as my boss begins to rhythmically thrust into me. His hands are at my hips, holding on tightly so he can fuck me. I'm so full, and it feels so good; it isn't long before I'm moaning and panting with abandon.

Like experienced lovers who are already intimately familiar with each other, our rhythm is one as we make love. I can hear the sounds of slapping flesh over his manly grunts and my feminine gasps of pleasure. He's fucking me so fast and hard, my tits are bouncing and slapping into each other. Steven knows exactly how I like it, and I can't help but cry out and cum when he spanks my butt.

"I love being inside you." Steven comments in a thick voice.

This is perfect. Steven can be rough with me, but I still feel the love. Completely perfect. All the others just wanting a hot blonde to spread her legs, no connection, no love. They just want to be dominant and rough. Steven is who I'm searching for. The trust that lets me give myself completely to a man.

"Pull my hair, pull my hair!" I beg urgently, my toes curling.

Steven reaches out and gathers up my yellow hair. Keeping one hand on my ass for balance, Steven holds my hair in the other as he tugs, making my head snap back. My mouth is hanging open and my eyes are scrunched tight as I take it from behind.

The feel of his cock stretching me, the tingling sensation from having my hair pulled, it's all too much. I announce another orgasm as Steven releases my hair so he can lean over me and grab my tits. For about thirty seconds, my body shudders beneath him as the wonderful man brings me to the height of pleasure.

"Pull out for a second." I whisper at the end of my orgasm.

"Everything okay?" Steven asks in concern as he sits up and grips my butt so he can ease out of me.

"Yeah," I begin, looking over my shoulder to smile mischievously at him, "I was just thinking about what I said last night."

"Um, okay." he frowns, obviously confused as to why I stopped sex. "What did you say?"

"I told you to use all my holes." I answer, my blue eyes sparkling. "You've only had my pussy and mouth so far."

"Oh, you mean...?" Steven asks, a sexy grin on his face.

"I do!" I nod happily, still crouched before him. "I want it in my butt!"

"Just let me get some lube." he says as I wink at him.

I stay where I am, on my elbows and knees, as Steven heads to the bedside table. I'm not the slightest bit surprised that Lexi keeps lube close by. There is no doubt in my mind that it isn't my withdrawn boss's; Lexi really is breathing new life into him.

A couple minutes later, Steven is behind me once again. His cock and my butt are lubed and ready. I look straight ahead, my teeth bared and clenched as he pushes himself into my ass. Holy shit, he's huge! Soon, he's fucking me from behind, right up the butt.

He's so big, it takes some getting used to, but it isn't long before I'm only feeling pleasure. I can't believe I'm taking his entire length in my little butt. Balancing on one arm, I reach between my legs so I can rub my clit. I continue to grunt through my teeth with each thrust. My ass grips him tightly, his grunts growing more intense as I cum again.

"I'm close." Steven warns a few minutes later, his hands on my hips as he sodomizes me.

"In my ass!" I beg loudly, throwing my head back. "Cum in my bum!"

The thrusts grow more erratic as Steven gets closer and closer to orgasm. I moan loudly, begging for his cum as I push my ass back, engulfing his erection. Finally, Steven holds himself against me as he groans, his body shaking as his balls empty their contents up my back door.

"Holy shit, that was good." Steven gasps weakly as he pushes on my ass to slip his softening dick out of me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed." I giggle as I collapse onto my tummy.

"I hope you did, too." he says.

"Mm, I loved it!" I respond, turning slightly so I can look up at him. "You made me cum hard."

"Good." Steven grins down at me, his eyes devouring my nude frame.

"Our girlfriends are really taking their time!" I comment with a laugh, changing the subject.

"We should go make sure they're okay." he suggests.

"I have to get in the shower anyway." I agree. "I have cum leaking out of my ass, thanks to a certain someone."

"He sounds like a real jerk." Steven smirks in response as he gets out of bed.

"He's not so bad." I shrug as I slowly get out of bed, one hand over my bum so that no cum leaks out. "He just has a big heart. Maybe too big, since he loves so many women."

"Yeah..." he winces.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." I snort as I start waddling toward the bathroom. "We're good."

Steven and I make our way to the master bathroom in silence. I can hear the shower running as we approach the open door. Upon entering the steam-filled bathroom, the sounds of two women giggling reaches my ears, making me laugh lightly.

"Having fun, ladies?" Steven asks loudly.

"Fuck off, we're busy!" Lexi calls out in response, making April giggle.

"Not even you two can fuck all day." I snort as April squeals, likely because Lexi is tickling her.

"Challenge accepted!" April shouts between laughs as I hear the shower door rattle.

Still nude, Steven and I walk deeper into the bathroom, the tile beneath our bare feet. Turning to face the shower, I smirk when I see someone's naked ass pressed against the frosted glass door. Squinting, I lean closer and determine it is, in fact, my girlfriend's tight butt cheeks that are squished against the glass.

"Those sex fiends probably could go all day." Steven laughs.

I just shake my head, one hand still over my butt to keep the sperm inside. Turning my head, I see Steven bend over the sink to splash water on his face in order to remove the sleep from his eyes. Feeling mischievous, I reach out with my free hand and pinch his firm ass, making him jump.

The shower rattles again a moment later, and I realize that April's bum is out of the way. Shaking my head, I slide the glass panel so I can step inside. Hot water sprays from the various mounted nozzles, steam swirling all around us as I am once more awed by just how rich Steven is. This shower alone must cost a fortune.

At long last I am able to wash the cum out of my ass. The petite girls ignore me as they continue their lovemaking. April now has Lexi pressed up against the shower wall, fingering the redhead while sucking on her nipple. Hot water is running down their sexy, naked bodies.

"Sluts." I giggle while spreading my ass cheeks to make sure I'm clean.

"Hey!" Lexi exclaims as April pulls away. "I know what you're doing! Washing cum out of your butt, yet you call us sluts?"

"Aw, did my cute girlfriend take it up the ass?" April asks with a giggle as she walks up to me and pecks my lips.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, unable to stop a smirk from crossing my face when April starts playing with my boobs.

"Good luck walking today." Lexi grins, smacking my butt.

"Okay, enough!" I insist. "You girls are starting to prune."

"Shit, we are." Lexi comments, holding her hand up to examine it.

"And we have things to do today." I add. "Naked time is over."

"Ugh, lame." April groans.

Reluctantly, April and Lexi step out of the shower to dry themselves off. I stay inside a couple minutes longer to wash up. Then, I leave the shower, keeping the water on so Steven can clean up. April and Lexi are still toweling off, while Steven is finishing up at the sink.

"I have to pee." Steven announces.

"So, pee? No one's stopping you." Lexi rolls her eyes.

"Oh, uh, well..." he mumbles.

"Embarrassed about peeing in front of three women?" I wonder, giving him a cute smile.

"After what we've all done together, I think we can handle it." April teases.

"Fine, fine." Steven responds, shaking his head as he heads to the toilet to urinate.

We girls all crowd around the sink, going through our morning routines while Steven finishes peeing and takes a quick shower. The four of us then return to the master bedroom so we can put on clean underwear and robes. April also puts on her cute glasses. I love my nerd.

"Kayla and Hazel already left for school." Lexi comments as she checks her phone while the four of us walk to breakfast.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to school today?" Steven inquires.

"No, fuck that." Lexi shakes her head. "I'd be late anyway."

"You do have finals next week." my boss reasons.

"Yeah, at the end of next week." Lexi corrects. "You're my boyfriend, not my dad. It's fine!"

"He's old enough to be your dad, though!" April teases.

"True, but he doesn't want me to call him 'Daddy' in bed. I tried." Lexi explains.

"You did?" I ask with a giggle, one hand over my mouth.

"I did." the redhead confirms. "He didn't like it."

"I did not." Steven sighs.

"He's good with 'Sir' though." Lexi says.

"Mm, like feeling like the boss in bed?" April husks.

"Maybe." Steven shrugs.

"Good." April whispers seductively. "Maybe you'll get lucky with me after all."

Since we're so late for breakfast, we make do with muffins and waffles with syrup. While Lexi and I heat up food, Steven calls the office and April calls her supervisor. The quick breakfast doesn't matter to me, not as long as I have my morning coffee. Mm, coffee. I can't live without it.

"So, um, what's the plan for today?" I ask nervously.

"Well, first-" Steven begins before being interrupted by Lexi's phone ringing.

"It's Nicole." Lexi explains. "I texted her that April and Stacey spent the night, and we played a dirty game."

"Well, answer it." Steven says.

"What can I tell her?" Lexi wonders.

"Um, I don't know?" I reply with a wince.

"Just tell her someone tried to break in and Steven came to the rescue." April shrugs. "It's fine."

"Yeah, okay. Be right back." Lexi nods, hopping to her feet and leaving the kitchen to take the call.

"Does everyone else know?" I ask in a small voice.

"Kayla and Hazel told the other girls, and the boyfriends, I think." Steven answers carefully. "I got a couple of texts from Ashley and Marcia. I hope that's okay?"

"Too late now!" April snorts.

"It's fine, I just hope they aren't mad or anything." I mumble.

"Why would they be mad?" Steven frowns.

"I don't know." I shrug sadly.

"We didn't do anything wrong." April states firmly.

"She's right." he agrees. "Barry tried to hurt you, and you called for help. As for what happened later on, well, I'm not dating either of the girls. Ashley even has a boyfriend. It's fine."

"If you're sure..." I trail off.

"I am." Steven says. "And to answer your earlier question, you need to call your landlord about replacing the door. He should be able to do it quickly, I hope. I'll call my attorney and see if he can handle applying for the restraining order, or if he recommends hiring someone else. This really isn't his area of legal expertise."

"Okay, I'll call my landlord now." I nod, pulling out my phone.

"I'll step into the hall to call Paul." Steven says, standing up.

"Isn't it a little early?" April wonders.

"Nah, it's after 8:00AM at this point." he shrugs before disappearing around the corner.

April sips her drink while I take out my phone and scroll to my landlord's number in my contacts. I hope I don't wake him up; the old guy can be really irritable at times. Tossing my hair over my shoulder, I place the phone to my ear as it starts ringing.

"Hello?" an old, annoyed voice snaps after the picking up on the fourth ring.

1...34567...9