Birthday Present

Story Info
Juices squirting all over my face.
756 words
4.12
14.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's my Surprise?"

"You'll have to wait till we get home sweetie." Lisa coly responded with a sly grin on her face. Lisa my live in girlfriend had been teasing a big surprise for my twenty ninth birthday all week. Now at dinner she would give no glue as to what I should expect. Excited, I was like a kid on Christmas morning, anticipation was killing me.

The waitstaff presented me a piece of carrot cake with one burning candle has they sang "Happy Birthday". I blew out my candle, smiling, I devoured the piece of cake, I wanted my surprise. Walking back to our apartment, holding hands, my head resting on her shoulder.

Walking toward me stopping to stand just in front of me holding her fake cock, mesmerized, I dropped to my knees before her her penis inches from my face. "You want to suck it Cheryle?" Nodding and taking her in my my mouth I sucked eagerly "That's it baby - feels so good" How was it there? No straps holding it in place, magic, was she a witch. She was stroking my long red hair gently as I slobbered on her cock. I was so turned on by Lisa with a penis, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her so bad. "Deep throat my cock."

Forcing my mouth down until my nose was in her blonde pubes. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Lisa started moving her hips fucking my face moaning loudly. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock. My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheryle" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" Nodding struggling to say yes with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin. "You did such a nice job" she whispered tenderly, stroking my long red hair, I love when she did that. "Your birthday - your Choice."

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. What was this magic tool? What a great surprise, the Feeldoe was, The dominant top partner wears one by inserting the pony end, and uses the horse end like a penis. Scalloped ridges on the saddle area massage the driving partner's clit while she pleases her lesbian lover hopefully ending in mutual orgasms. "The real feel for both doe", because Mia invented it for lesbians, I'll need to send her a thank you card.

Lisa was pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, calling me "Slut", she was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, Lisa screaming my name, "Cheryle!"

"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed.

When Lisa penis started vibrating my knees gave out as I collapsed Lisa going with me. On my stomach, Lisa laying on top of me, working her penis in and out of my ass, nibbling my neck. My first orgasm was followed quickly by a second, then a third, Lisa exhausted lay still penis vibrating inside my ass.

"Happy Birthday Cheryle"

"Thank You Sweetie"

We lay there in bliss for some time until she finally stood up removing her magic penis. Not missing a beat I got on my knees parting her pussy lips and plunging my tongue inside Lisa. She was so wet, tasted so sweet, I wanted her to squirt her juices on my face in an explosive orgasm. She was squeezing her breast the way she likes, moaning, it wouldn't be long now. I felt her body tremble, her screams became louder, she erupted, juices squirting all over my face.

What a wonderful birthday...........