Birthday Present for Jeffery

Story Info
Jeff will always remember the girl that took his viginity.
7.9k words
4.58
13.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

"Hello, Dream Makers," Cindy said, answering the call.

"Yes, I'd like to hire an escort for the next two nights," Megan replied. "Can you provide a female for that, and how much would it cost? I saw hourly and overnight listings on your website, but no longer."

"Yes, we have girls who can provide overnights, but I'll have to check availability to see who I could provide. Could you give me a better idea of what you're looking for?"

"I'm looking for a girl for what I believe you call... full service... for my husband and me," Megan said after some hesitation.

"She needs to be willing to spend Friday night, all day Saturday, Saturday night, and Sunday morning with us. We will provide all her meals. I would also like her to be in her twenties with some experience and maturity but look younger. I don't want an immature eighteen-year-old."

"I've several girls who fit your description. But first, let me check availability, and I'll call you back."

Cindy felt Addison would be a perfect match. Addison and her friend Val had plenty of experience working at the agency, putting themselves through college. Val had since quit working to marry a guy she met in college. A big joke at the agency, as he thought she was a virgin on their wedding night. However, Addison still worked occasionally, even after getting an accountant job. She enjoyed the extra money... and the sexual benefits of turning a trick. Her co-workers at the accounting firm always wondered how she could afford fancy new cars and frequent vacations on a young accountant's salary.

When Cindy called, Addison readily agreed. An entire weekend would command a high price. Addison told Cindy how much she wanted and that she could be available as early as 5:00 Friday evening.

"Hello Megan, this is Cindy of Dream Makers," she said over the phone. "I contacted my first choice, Addison, and she is available. I think she is just what you are looking for. She is 24 and very petite, making her look much younger than she is. She is also very mature and has a college degree. She is not listed on our website because she does not work full-time. We only use her for our special clients. If interested, I can text you with photos and her fee."

After seeing her photos, Megan readily agreed and asked to meet at 5:00 on Friday.

When Addison entered the hotel lobby, she got a double take from Noah, the manager at the registration desk. It was not Addison's revealing low-cut red mini dress that zipped up the front, or her spiked stiletto heels, that caught his attention. Noah knew she was an escort, and they were on a first-name basis. The small travel bag she had brought caught his eye, as she must be going to a top-dollar overnight client.

Precisely at five, a relaxed Addison knocked on the door of room 451 on the fourth floor. Her contact was a woman named Megan. She was always more at ease when another female was involved, as there was less risk or vice of a violent weirdo.

Megan opened the door and invited her in. She was a curvy hot blond in her early thirties. Boy, this will be fun, Addison thought, not some over-the-hill couple. She appeared to be alone, though, and Addison wondered what the guy was like, as they completed the financials.

"Okay, I'm yours for the next 48 hours. How do you want to begin?" Addison asked, unsure what to do next. As they were alone in the room, Addison thought maybe a guy wouldn't be involved. Okay, with her, Megan was hot.

"Well, first off, I fibbed a little," Megan said. "You are not here for either my husband or me. My husband is a successful business owner in Boston, and sometimes I think he is married more to his business than me. Right now, Jeffery's dad is probably in his office going over sales reports or something like that. However, I cannot complain. He is a good man and treats us well. He just does not have much time for his son or me. I knew what to expect when marrying an older man with money three years ago, so I accepted it. I do not have to work or do house chores. About the only thing I have to do is go to social gatherings and take care of his son Jeffery."

"Jeffery is why I'm here right now. Jeffery wanted to go to the theme parks in Orlando and get the latest Z3000 gaming system for his birthday. Sadly, his dad does not seem to have time for his son, so he had me buy him the game system and also wanted me to bring him down to the parks.

I also wanted to give Jeffery a present. I thought about what I would give him. At first, I had a hard time deciding. A toy or a game seemed immature for a young man that just turned 18. Then again, Jeffery is immature for his age, has no female friends, and has never dated a girl. That's when I decided on what to get him a... girl. So, you are going to be my present... to him."

Shit! This cannot be happening. Addison thought to herself.

"So, Jeffery's... a virgin?" Addison asked her with a shocked look.

"I suspect so. But after this weekend, I want YOU to make sure... he is... NOT."

"So, is he in the room next door?"

"No. Jeffery and I were originally booked in adjacent nonsmoking rooms on the second floor. Then after calling Dream Makers and getting your name, I told Jeffery my distant cousin, Addison, would join us tonight and stay in my room. Then the three of us would go to the parks together in the morning. Later, I pretended you called again and needed a smoking room. I then called the front desk and asked to be moved to a smoking room, and they gave me this room. That way, you and Jeffery will have more privacy."

"So, what do you want me to do now, Megan?" Addison said, as her head swirled with all this new information and not knowing what to do next. Her head was spinning with different thoughts. She had been with some weird clients before, but nothing like this. A VIRGIN, WOW!

"We are going to meet Jeffery in the Hotel restaurant at 6:00. Oh, I also bought a gift for you to give him. It is a game for his new Z3000 system, and he brought the system with him and is probably playing it in his room right now." Megan then handed Addison a gift-wrapped box in a decorative gift bag.

"Boy, you thought of everything, Megan!"

Addison was unsure how to pull this off and feared this kid would be some scrawny zit-faced nerd. However, he could not be as bad as the old farts she had to do in the past.

When they got to the restaurant, Jeffery was already there.

To Addison's surprise, he was kind of cute, if not downright handsome. One problem down!

As Megan made introductions, Addison reminisced about losing her virginity in high school. The boy was a virgin, too, making them both inexperienced. They also had to make it a quickie in the woods behind the school so they wouldn't get caught. Her first time was not the most romantic experience and not very pleasurable. But this time, she would have a private room, bed, and all weekend. She also knew better what to do. She was not only going to try to make this an enjoyable first-time experience for Jeffery but to enjoy it herself to the max.

"Here, Jeff, I brought you a gift," Addison said, handing him the game. "You don't mind if I call you Jeff?"

"No, I guess not," Jeff said as he opened the gift. "My parents and friends usually call me Jeffery, though."

"I like Jeff better," Addison said. "It's a more proper name for a mature and handsome guy who is 18 years old."

"Great game, you got me, Addison. Thank you. I cannot wait to play it. But unfortunately, it's a two-player game, so I'll have to wait until I return home to play it with my friend Ronnie."

"Jeff, maybe Addison will go to your room after we eat to play the game with you?" Megan said.

"I'd love to do that," Addison said, taking a cue on where this was going. "I've been begging my parents for the Z3000 system."

Jeff reluctantly agreed.

Megan had thought of everything. Although now it was up to Addison to bring him home. A task Addison was starting to feel would not be too difficult as he kept staring at her boobs.

"Excuse me while I use the lady's room," Addison said. She was already wearing a low-cut miniskirt that zipped up in the front and showed plenty of cleavage. In the restroom, Addison removed her bra. Then she zipped her dress back up but left the zipper down further so she would tempt him with even more of her boobs.

When she returned, it had the effect Addison desired, as she caught him staring several times at her almost fully exposed tits.

When they finished their meals, Megan paid and excused herself, saying the flight down had worn her out, and she wanted to call it an early night.

"I feel a little sleepy, too," Jeff said.

Addison grabbed Jeff by the arm because Jeff appeared to be getting cold feet. "It's only seven, Jeff. Come on, I can't wait to play that game with you," she said.

As they walked to his room, Addison kept thinking about how to proceed when they arrived. Should she start playing the game and flirt with him, hoping he will make the first move, or use a more direct approach? Since he had never made a move on a girl before, Addison decided that a direct approach would be needed. Besides, he was a guy. A virgin or not, she knew a guy's animal instincts would always take over when presented with the clear opportunity for some pussy.

As soon as they entered the room, Jeff turned on the T.V. and inserted the game. Without saying much, Jeff sat on the bed and started to read the game instructions.

"Mind if I get comfortable and get out of these high heels, Jeff? They're killing my feet," Addison said as she sat in a chair directly in front of him.

Sitting in a very unladylike fashion, Addison put her left foot on her right knee to remove the stiletto. This caused her short skirt to rise above her panties. She then scooted her butt slightly forward to give him an even better view as she pretended to struggle with the strap. This caused her panties to pull tight to her crotch, displaying plenty of camel toe.

Looking out the corner of her eye, she could tell Jeff was watching. She then switched to the other foot. After removing that shoe, she rubbed her foot, giving him an extra-long show. It looked as if his eyes were tracing every ridge her pussy lips made under the silky film of her panties.

"You're staring at my crotch," she said, putting one leg down but keeping her knees spread apart, so he could still view her panty-covered twat.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking away.

"Don't be sorry. I wanted you to look."

Boy, he was playing hard to get, but she saw a rising bulge in his pants.

She stood up directly in front of him and caressed her tits.

"I saw you were looking at my tits in the restaurant, and I know you want to see more." She said, slowly pulling the front zipper down.

Jeff was in shock as his mouth hung open. Was she going to show him her tits, he thought? Little did he know Addison was planning that and much, much more.

As she pulled the zipper down, his eyes followed in a fixed stare. Having removed her bra in the restroom, he had an unobstructed view of an ever-increasing cleavage. Even for the inexperienced Jeff, he could tell she was not wearing a bra.

Addison continued to tease him ever so slowly. Jeff felt it took an eternity for the zipper to reach her stomach. His eyes never flinched. Soon he saw the white lace around the top of her pink panties.

Finally, the zipper was all the way down, and the front of her dress parted. It parted about six inches but still covered her nipples. The dress hung loosely from her shoulders, held up only by the two thin straps.

His eyes feasted on the flesh between her breasts and roamed down to her crotch and backup. He did not say a word as she slowly scooched the straps to the outer edges of her shoulders.

Addison was enjoying teasing him. He sat motionless and quiet. You could have heard a pin drop as he waited for the dress to drop, and Addison could see he had a raging hard going on in his pants.

With one more scooch ... plop, the dress hit the floor.

Now Addison was standing in front of him, in just her panties. Jeff sat motionless with his eyes fixed on her fully exposed boobs."

"Have never seen a girl's boobies in the flesh?" Addison asked him as she caressed her soft fleshy boobs.

"Aw... Aw." He mumbled.

"Be honest."

"No," he said softly.

"Here, you want a closer look?" Addison said.

Without waiting for a reply, she moved within inches of his face. Finally, Jeff took the initiative and clumsily caressed her left boob.

Soon he was sucking on the boob, letting his tongue swirl around her hard nipple. Addison pulled his face tight with her boobs and leaned forward, pushing him back onto the bed. How she was straddling his hips as he embraced her while continuing to suck her boobs. Scooting back a bit, Addison could feel the enormous bulge in his jeans pushing against her crotch.

After letting Jeff feast on her boobs for several minutes, Addison pushed herself away from his hold.

"You need to get a little more comfortable," Addison said as she sat up and slid her hands under his T-shirt. Her hands glided along his smooth hairless chest, raising his shirt before pulling it over his head. Although Addison was Jeff's birthday present, she also had a gift to unwrap.

Addison stood up and demanded Jeff do the same. "Now, let's see what present awaits me under here," Addison said as she reached for the bulge in his pants. Addison then proceeded to unbuckle his belt. Grabbing both the top of his jeans and the elastic band of his shorts, she tugged them down together. Jeff did not say a word, and he was wide-eyed with an expression suggesting he could believe this was happening to him. He kept thinking about how girls in school never paid him any attention and how he was too shy to approach them. But this hot chick was almost naked right now, and it did not look like she would stop there!

Soon his rigid dick popped free and waved about.

"Oh! What a magnificent big dick!" Addison exclaimed as she grasped it and lightly stroked and examined it. Addison had fucked much bigger dicks, but she was not about to tell him his dick was only average. After all, it was her job not only to stroke his dick but his ego as well.

"Umm..." Addison hummed as she slowly leaned down toward his throbbing member.

Was she going to suck his dick! Jeff thought? Before he could think another thought, his eyes almost popped out from the sensation of her warm mouth engulfing his dick. As she sucked, his throbbing dick seemed to grow another inch or two.

Addison soon stopped and pulled his dick from her mouth while still grasping his dick at its base. "More of this latter. I don't want you to shoot your load just yet. When you come, I want to have your dick deep in my pussy and feel your warm cum shoot inside me.

If there had been any doubt in Jeff's mind about what his future held, it had been erased. Jeff was quiet as Addison proceeded to pull his jeans the rest of the way off. Now Jeff was standing in front of her completely naked, with his rigid member sticking up straight.

"I guess it's time for me to remove my panties?" Addison said as she backed away. She was standing directly in front of him, with feet spread slightly. Addison was just as turned on as Jeff, with a spreading wet spot in the crotch of her panties.

"You do want me to take them off?"

Jeff did not answer, he just slowly nodded his head as his mouth hung open, and his eyes were riveted on her crotch.

"I will take that as a yes, which is good. Because you caused my pussy to get all wet in anticipation of having that big cock of yours deep inside me." Addison said as she ran her fingers across the spreading damp patch in her panties.

Addison then hooked her thumbs under the elastic band of her panties and slowly tugged them down. At first, Jeff saw nothing of her hairless snatch, and finally, the hood protecting her clit came into view. Addison stopped and wiggled her hips as if to struggle as the top of her fuck slit came into view.

Addison continued to tug down, and soon he had a full view as the panties fell to her knees. Jeff's eyes did not blink as he examined her throbbing pussy. Jeff was now looking at a pussy in the flesh for the first time, not some picture.

Stepping out of her panties, Addis asked. "Do you like it?" Addison said as she ran a finger through her slit, spreading her lips slightly.

"Yea," Jeff said, finally making an intelligible comment.

"Don't be shy. Take a good look," Addison said as she moved closer to him and put one foot up on the bed. She then spread her glistening wet pussy lips and rubbed her clit with a free finger.

Addison's open pussy, with its pink inner folds, was within inches of Jeff's face as he slowly reached up to touch her gash.

"Go ahead. You can slide a finger into my wet pussy."

Jeff slowly dipped one finger into Addison's hungry pussy and felt her slicked walls and soft lips. He continued to touch with light soft touches as if he was caressing the peddles of a delicate rose.

"Do it harder," Addison moaned, pushing her hips toward Jeff's probing finger.

"You have never had the opportunity to explore a girl's body, have you?"

Jeff was too embarrassed to answer.

"Let me give you an opportunity," she said as she put her leg down.

Jeff kept still but kept his hand firmly planted on her pussy.

"There will be plenty more time for that," she said, gently pushing his hand away.

Addison then crawled to the middle of the bed and lay face down, her legs slightly apart.

"I want you to give me a light touch massage. Start with my backside at my feet. Let your hands explore any part of my body you want as you work your way up my body. No part is off-limits," she said, spreading her legs further apart.

Jeff needed no more instruction as he started to massage her feet. Jeff's dick was throbbing at the thought of fucking Addison. He knew she would let him fuck her, but how long would she make him wait?

Addison was determined to keep control of Jeff's devirginization and wanted to stretch out foreplay as long as possible. She knew that once his virgin dick entered her pussy, it would be all over in seconds. Besides getting a light touch, a massage would be erotic.

Jeff moved quickly. Soon, he was at her thighs. As he moved up the right leg, he let his fingers explore closer and closer to her crotch. Finally, his fingers found her warm wet gash. Addison thrust her butt up to give him better access as he inserted two fingers into her fuck hole. After massaging her pussy for a while, he began to explore her ass cheeks, first rubbing them and then pulling the cheeks apart to view her butt hole.

"Don't forget my back and shoulders," Addison said after she felt he had explored her butt to his satisfaction. "After that, I'll flip, and you can do my front side."

At first, Jeff clumsily tried to massage her shoulders. It was not that he was shy at this point. It was more about him never giving a girl a massage and unsure what to do. Being off to her side was an awkward position, and he decided to straddle her butt, placing a knee on either side.

This worked much better. It also caused Jeff's dick to lay in the crack between her ass cheeks. It didn't take Jeff long to realize the advantages of this, as he soon scooched down a bit so his ball sack was below the curve of her ass, and his hard dick laid right in the warm crevice. His dick started to slide up and down as he massaged her shoulders.

"That big dick of yours feels good sliding between my cheeks," Addison said. "But make sure you don't shoot your load over my back. I want you to save it for my pussy later!" Jeff wanted to wait for that, too and stopped immediately.