Birthday Present For My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred again and dropped the dishrag, then turned in my arms, her arms going around my neck, and we kissed. It started as just an affectionate kiss, but after a second or two, the tips of our tongues found each other, and we tilted our heads a little more. It was still very affectionate, but more than that, of course. When my hands slid down and held her ass, she leaned back so that she could rub her tight nipples on my chest, and then my cock was pressing against her. Before it insisted on standing up, she murmured: "I want to do it to you again, just me, on my bed."

I nodded and we went to her room. She gestured for me to lie down, murmuring: "The first man in my bed, ... my virgin bed."

When I lay down on my back, she murmured: "On your side; I just want to lie there with it in my mouth and enjoy it as long as possible, let you enjoy it as long as possible."

I rolled on my side and moved back to make space for her, and she lay with her head level with my cock, drawing her legs up against my feet, when the top one rubbed between her thighs, she raised hers and let it slide up to her pussy, and we got comfortable, she with her arm under her head. Her other hand guided my now less aroused cock to her mouth, and then fondled my balls.

As she gently sucked and licked, I recalled her words: "as long as possible," having to think: why did my sister have to be such a good lover? Others had been good - some hadn't been - but none so sympathetically direct about just wanting to make it good for me. They - the couple - had enjoyed sucking my cock, but never said what she had said, that she wanted to enjoy it herself for as long as possible.

She really wanted to, just lying there, sucking gently and licking, and fondling my balls. Of course, my cock was soon as stiff as it could be, and eventually my sack tightened, but she immediately stopped licking and caught a wrinkle and began to loosen it. She couldn't stop sucking entirely, it seemed. I fondled her hair in confirmation of my agreement, again asking myself why she had to be so good. She nodded with a hum.

When my sack was loose again, letting her fingers fondle my balls individually, she began to lick and suck more again. When my sack drew up again, she did the same again, letting my arousal subside a little. The next time it tighten - sooner than before - and my hips twitched despite my trying to hold them still, she also let me relax a little again. I wondered about her "as long as possible:" an experiment? Did she know that when I finally came it would be better for me and more for her to taste? I hoped that she did, and fondled her head again. Did her nod suggest that she did, that our sister had told her about doing this this way?

I didn't think I could stand another pause. I wanted to let her to do whatever she wanted to, but "as long as possible" was only that, as long as I could keep from coming, and I didn't want to try not to any longer. She started to suck and lick again.

This time, I didn't try to control my hips, and my pleased hums shifted to aroused moans. I could feel that her fingers were only rubbing my tight sack. When my hips thrust my cock deeper in her mouth, her hand held it, avoiding its thrusting even deeper, but her fingers' tight grasp increased my arousal. She knew what was going to happen and also moaned with a nod.

I didn't want to, but I couldn't help my hand from urging her head to move on my cock, when my cock thrust. Her hand saved it from going to deep. I grunted and came. And how I came! Spurting again and again, as I grunted and, she moaned each time I spurted! Why did my sister have to do it so good?!

I had to moan, as her tongue swilled it around, touching my now too sensitive spot. Then her jaw closed tight on my cock for a moment. Swallowing, I thought. Her tongue moved again, and she swallowed again. I fondled her hair and moaned, and she nodded with a long hum. Why did it have to be my sister who did it so good?! She nodded again with another hum, almost as though she were agreeing with me. I sighed with another moan and murmured:

"You don't have to ask how good that was."

She nodded again with an "uhn-hnnn," sucking and licking again, and then sighing. It seemed that she was reluctant to let my cock slip out of her mouth, very gently sucking and licking again, but then it did. She turned her face up to me with the mildest of smiles, nodding again. After a moment, she murmured: "It was for me too, just like I wanted it to be, and for you."

I urged her to move up beside me, and we embraced and kissed, really just an affectionate one - not quite; my tongue want to find a last taste of my orgasm in her mouth. We lay there together, sighing, exhaling in each other's face for a minute or two. Then she murmured:

"I shouldn't know ..., no, yes, I should know I like that too."

"Um-hmm. I think so, and make someone very happy."

"Don't like to think about 'someone' right now."

"Nor I."

We kissed again, just confirmation of our agreement, and were silent again, until she frowned and murmured: "I don't want to get up, but I have to go."

We did, both of us in the bathroom. It was too early to go to bed, but we both wanted to. She wanted us to sleep in her bed, but then agreed that my larger bed would be more comfortable. We lay down together in the late twilight. As I was curling up behind her with my hand on her breast, she murmured:

"But I want to do it in my still virgin bed in the morning."

"Okay. It won't tattle on you."

"Um-hmm, something like that, but I can remember that we have."

Next week, I thought, recalling that our parents were going to come out for a week, while I returned to the City to start my summer job. We said good night and fell asleep, not without my having a few more confused thoughts.

And a few more in the night, when I rolled away from her. But then she followed me, her arm sliding over my chest, and her thigh drawing up over mine, and it was just too comfortable to think about anything other than how nice our familiarity had become, was being.

Towards morning, we had rolled back the other way. I couldn't remember waking up, but I was back with my arm around her. My hand hadn't found her breast again, but my cock had found a nice place to nestle between her thighs, as I discovered when I woke up. That made it even nicer and more familiar to be sleeping with her, reason for my hand to find her breast again.

When her hand slid over mine, without her seeming to awaken, I liked the idea that our sleeping together was for her also just so nice and familiar. Very nice thought, that we were so comfortably compatible, especially that my cock had found that little space at the top of her thighs where it fit so well. It twitched in response to my appreciating that it had. Her fingers moved on my hand, then held it. Her thighs pressed together, and then she chuckled softly, and after a moment murmured:

"Nice. That happens? Nice way to wake up."

"Um-hmm, didn't want wake you."

"But I like that you did, ... this way."

My cock twitched again, but I knew why; it had to do something else. She chuckled and said:

"It thinks so too."

"It does."

"Can we do it this way?"

"Probably, but it wants to do something else first."

"Now my pussy does too."

We got up in the first light of dawn and went to the bathroom. She snickered as I leaned over the washbasin to hold my cock down and wait till it could, then with a strong stream that splashed against the back of the basin. We washed. As we left the bathroom, she said: My bed, and get a rubber."

I did, finding her still standing, waiting for me. She didn't have to gesture for me to lie down, and then crouched between my legs, smiling at me and murmuring:

"Just to start."

"Then turn around and let me, too."

She smirked with a nod and did. I drew her hips down on my face, and she picked up my cock. It was in her mouth about the same time my tongue found her pussy. She couldn't enjoy sucking and licking my cock more than I enjoyed arousing her pussy! As we both were, I forgot that it was just supposed to be for her to make my cock stiff enough for us to fuck and for me to make her pussy aroused enough for it to be wet and open to let us. I was doing everything I could, everything I loved to do with a pussy: playing with her soft inner lips, alternating between arousing her clitoris and finding a fresh taste of her moisture in her opening.

For a while she was humming in response, encouraging my eager tongue, but then she raised her head and supported her shoulders on her elbows and said: "Where is? Let me put it on."

For a moment, I was disappointed that my cock was no longer in her mouth and that she had interrupted my anticipation of enjoying making her pussy flood my face, but then remembered that we were going to fuck. I found the rubber and handed it to her, hoping she would have no problem tearing off the foil. She didn't. While she was putting the rubber on my cock, I thought it was a good idea for her to learn how.

She chuckled as she rolled it down my cock, and then she was scrambling around over me. She leaned forward and found her opening with the head of my cock. We both moaned as she lowered her hips, and it slid all the way into her tight, slippery wet pussy. She held still, waiting for my cock to stop twitching. While I also waited, I marveled at her having so quickly learned that. It twitched again, however, when she sat up. Her hips rested on mine, and she held still again, smiling down at me with more pleased that aroused expression. I reached up and fondled her breasts. She nodded with a chuckle, and we both smiled.

After a few moments, she chuckled again and asked:

"How long can we do it?"

"'As long as possible'?" I asked, quoting her remark the night before.

She nodded again with another chuckle, grinning, and then replying:

"Even longer; you just feel so good in me."

"For me too."

She nodded, and her pussy squeezed my cock, making it twitch again.

"Especially when you do that," I added."

"For me too, when it does that."

She made it twitch again, smiling at her success, and then began to rock her hips to and fro. I hummed with a nod and murmured:

"Yeah, like that, or in circles."

She experimented, making me moan and nod. When my cock twitched again, she also moaned, continuing to move her hips. When her pussy clutched my cock, and it twitched, she responded:

"Uhnn! Oooh! That time it just happened."

"Um-hmm."

"Will you come, if I just keep doing this?!

"Maybe."

"And if I don't?"

"Then we'll do more, until you do."

"And you do again?"

"I'm pretty sure, like the first time."

"You came twice?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oh, that's good. Guess I didn't notice the first time; it was all just too arousing."

"Um-hmm, very; didn't you want to."

"But I do now. Will I?"

"If I do, just doing this, probably."

"Oooh! That would be good. Just doing this?"

"I hope so, think so," I agreed, squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

She grinned with a hum and rocked her hips even more actively. Our eyes were still in contact, but our smiles faded as it became more arousing, and we exchanged moans in response to the sensations in her pussy. Then it was getting better, our half-closed eyes losing contact. For a moment, I had to wonder about her wanting to talk about - like no other girl before had. But then I was only aware of what my cock was feeling as her pussy churned on it, clutching and making it surge. Oh yes! I was going to come! I managed to murmur: "I will."

I did - my cock did - my hips just twitching under the weight of hers, but the only slightly increased movement was all it took to make my cock surge and spurt as many times as I could recall its ever having done before. She was moaning, her pussy clutching. I probably grunted a couple of times, but wasn't aware that I had. When my cock stopped surging, when my hips stilled, she gave a longer, deeper moan and dropped down over me, murmuring:

"You did, fuck me!"

Had she said that before, using that word? Her hips were fucking me before mine began to move. This time, my fingers immediately found her asshole. She nodded with an "uhn-hnn," and we fucked. My finger was only rubbing her asshole, its twitching making me aware that her pussy must also be clasping my cock, but that sensation was lost in desperate pounding together of our hips.

Then she moaning with whimpering sounds, and then gasped and her pussy flooded my hair with her warm love juice. But I hadn't come again. Not yet, more! She groaned as my hips continued to thrust up, hers still. The tip of my finger stopped rubbing and pressed on the center of her tight hole. I should have thought that it was too dry to do what it wanted, but her asshole was wanting it to, tightening and then relaxing. She gave a pained moan, when it tightened around my fingertip. It didn't go further, just pressing when her asshole tightened, but then her hips began to rock again on my aroused cock, and then they began to ride up and down on it again. Wet sounds, as our hips slapped together.

Oh God, please let her come again, let us both come! It wasn't a prayer, just a sacrilegious mental expletive. Fuck! We did with more aroused, desperate moans and groans, as my cock plunged into her tight pussy. This wasn't about loving, just seeking erotically aroused release! She gasped again, and her pussy flushed more warm juice on me, and my cock - finally - spurted again, and a couple of times more. Release! Relief!

She collapsed on me, heavy, inert, still gasping and moaning. God, it had been finally so good! Just another mental expletive, not thanks for fulfillment of what had not been a prayer. I embraced her, our stomachs rising and falling with our deep breaths as we recovered. Eventually, she raised her head, and we kissed. She slid off me and reached down and found the rubber, holding it up.

"Oooh! You did come twice," she remarked.

I didn't have to reply; it was evident from what was in the rubber, this time definitely more that filling the reservoir, to my egotistical delight. she glanced up at me with a grin and said:

"You know what I want to do."

"Before breakfast?" I asked facetiously.

She grinned with a nod. This time, she turned her face up and stuffed the whole rubber in her mouth, just holding the tip, and then slowly pulled it out, her closed lips drawing my semen down to her mouth. When the open end slipped out her mouth, she grinned at me again and let me see her moving her lips and jaw for a few moments, then obviously swallowing with a smirk. I remarked with a grin: "Our sister didn't tell you to do that."

She swallowed again, shaking her head on my shoulder, and replied:

"Nope!" and grinned.

"Getting it both ways?"

"Um-hmm!"

She grinned again and rolled back on me, wanting another kiss, and getting it. I was a little worried, when her thigh slid down between mine, and she rocked her hips down, but then she raised her head with a grin and said:

"I just had to do that, couldn't help it."

"Spoiled kid sister."

"Um-hmm! Very, thank you!" She kissed me again, and then we got up.

Maybe it wasn't appropriate for incestuous siblings to grin and snicker on the way to the bathroom after having fucked like that, made love like that - or for any young couple to - but we did. I was thinking: maybe that was the difference: any "young couple" would - should - have to think they that about a life-time relationship. My sister and I had one, like she had said, even if it wouldn't be like this. In the shower, we washed each other, smiling mildly as we enjoy it.

While we made breakfast, we remembered what else we had to do to open the house and agreed what each of us would do. Cleaning up after breakfast, with more fondles than just rubs on each other's ass, we went to work. I finished first and helped her finish her share. When she fondled my balls as she thanked me, that was just familiarly appropriate. Incest was just very nice.

I have lost count of the days of the that week. It doesn't matter., since anything - everything - we did after that was more of the same, just as delightful and arousing: oral sex, taking turns; fucking, one day, like she had suggested: morning, sometime, and at night. We did go skinny dipping, and didn't get caught or even observed when we were in the water, fondling each other, trying to make it a little arousing. But then in the house, in my bed, it was very arousing.

Friday evening, however, she did surprise me, asking if doing it without a rubber was better. Before I could reply, she told me that her period would start on Saturday or Sunday - theoretically fairly safe by the rhythm method, as she explained in some detail.

We had a real argument. I claimed that it would feel the same for me, which I knew was not true, and that it would feel the same for her, which she didn't want to believe. She was only assuaged when I said that when she had to pill on day, we would. She nodded and said that that was a promise, and then we did everything, agreeing that we didn't want to face our parents the next day after having done anything in the morning.

We made a feast of it, our possibly last time. She sucked my cock for as long as she could; and then I licked her pussy for as long as I could, letting her recover once before she had her orgasm; and then we fucked, as though we never would again. But we did again in the morning, with our last rubber.

I tried to forget it by getting dressed after our shower before breakfast, telling her that we had a lot to do before the parents arrived. We started making breakfast in enough clothes to go and do the laundry, only sheets and towels. Then the phone rang. I answered it:

"Oh, hi Mother, so early? ... Yes, we have done everything, going to do laundry. ... Oh! ... Not today? ... Sure, of course. ... We'll go out for dinner; still have enough for lunch. I'll get stuff for breakfast. ... Yes, we have been having a fine time, good luck with the weather. ... I'll tell her, and love to Father, too."

My sister was grinning, having understood that our parents would not be coming out until Sunday. I explained that they had to go to business related dinner. Her first question was:

"Is the laundromat open on Sunday?"

"We'll find out. Still have to be ready to do laundry today, if it isn't."

She nodded, and we finished making breakfast and ate. We could postpone the final housecleaning, so we stripped our beds, snickering about the spots from her orgasms, and gathered up all our empty beer cans and drove to the shops. On the way, I suddenly recognized that she could have a problem about her seamless tan and asked:

"What about your tan, out here with them?"

"Oh, Mother doesn't like me to wear a bikini; he doesn't mind. You weren't around the first time I did, surprising them a couple of years ago. When he said that it looked like I could, she gave in."

"Hm-hmm! Aren't Dads nice?"

"And brothers, too," and she gave me a nice smile, continuing:

"So I'll wear a one-piece suit that covers where tan-lines should be."

"Clever. Planned that before?"

"At least for the top. Guess I'll show a tan-line there, but maybe - my period - I won't be trying to tan so much."

I nodded, and we stopped at the laundromat. It would be open on Sunday, so we bought eggs and milk for breakfast and a six pack and returned to the house. She started to take off her polo shirt as soon as she was inside, surprised, when I unfastened her bra with one hand, while she was pulling the shirt up over her head. Chuckling, we hurried to get undressed again, agreeing that we only had to put sheets back on my bed.

Then we were out on the deck again. By then, we didn't always have to be touching each other and were just lying in the sun, almost dozing. Suddenly she exclaimed: