Birthday Surprise

Story Info
My wife fucks a BBC for my birthday.
2.9k words
4.16
60.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we pulled into a hotel parking lot, I had a pretty good guess as to what my birthday surprise was going to be this year. Honestly, in light of my birthday last year and the slowly mounting number of events between then and now, I imagined my wife Ann had something particularly fun planned for us. All that was left for me to be surprised by were the specifics.

Last year my birthday was the culmination of Ann and my confiding in each other about what turned out to be more or less a shared fantasy. It was that week that we went to a hotel downtown and met in person for the first time with a man we had been vetting online for several weeks. That night was the first time any of us had participated in full on male-female-male group sex, including a hot double penetration finale that left everyone exhilarated and satisfied.

Since then, Ann and I have eked out time here and there to experiment with other men in other scenarios. Some of the guys were winners, others not quite as appealing, but we were always careful enough to make sure no one of them could risk our discretion or health. We met a few guys with whom we had a considerable amount of chemistry, and a couple of them even got multiple runs with my beautiful Italian bride. For one reason or another, it's been difficult finding a man that circumstances haven't prevented from being a true regular. Maybe we prefer it that way. It certainly adds to thrill when it's someone new.

Usually when we do something like this, I make the final participant selection(s) with Ann's approval, and we get to the hotel before anyone else. This time, Ann had done all the footwork, and she said we were going right to the room. There was no need to check in because someone already had. When we got to the room, Ann knocked, and we were immediately greeted by a rather imposing black man. He was well over 6' tall and pretty bulked up. I might have been intimidated had it not been for the fact that I always felt confident around Ann. Having an intelligent, sexy woman by your side has that affect on a guy.

I learned that the man's name was Rayshaun. He lives in the area but is originally from New York City. He is 37 years old and single, so right in the demographic we look for. He possesses a commanding but charming demeanor. I could see why Ann picked him already. However, there was more to it, which I saw once it came time to undress.

First, though, it was my job to get my thin, tan, mid-30s wife in the mood to fuck our new friend. We all had a drink, and then Rayshaun took his seat on the bed. As he watched, Ann and I stood near the window, curtains drawn shut, where I started by rubbing her back and neck for a couple minutes. This move always got her off to a good start and allowed me to make my way underneath her blouse and down her back to unlatch her bra. Then my hands moved to her chest, under her bra, squeezing her boobs, which was the next step to getting her fully aroused. Meanwhile, I kissed her lips, cheek and neck the whole time while both of us remained oblivious to the near-stranger sitting across from us.

Next, I helped Ann out of her blouse, her bra coming off with it and exposing her boobs. Then she undid her jeans, kicking her shoes off as she pulled down her pants. We embraced again and made out as my hand slid into her panties and rubbed her pussy just a bit but enough for me to tell that she was getting nice and wet. My work was just about done - only for now, of course.

Lastly, I assisted my hot wife with removing her underwear so that she was wearing nothing except an anklet on her right ankle, which she did for me because she knew I thought it was a sexy look. We kissed one more time before she turned toward Rayshaun and made her way to the bed. From the buldge in his pants, I suspected my wife had a sizable opponent tonight.

As Ann got up in the bed and on all fours, I sat down in a chair across from the foot of the bed. Rayshaun took his shirt off while Ann took the liberty of working on his pants. Soon, the pants were pulled back, and Rayshaun took them and his boxers off entirely, showing me perhaps the primary reason Ann had recruited him (though she swears it wasn't).

My own cock is by no means a lightweight. This guy, though, fulfilled the stereotype of black guys having big dicks. This thing was bordering on monster territory, at least in comparison to the other guys I had let fuck my wife. Ann thought for my birthday I would enjoy watching her get railed by a big black cock, and thinking back to watching her begin to take said cock in her mouth, I realize she was right.

Ann couldn't get the whole thing past her lips, but she gave it a good effort. Rayshaun cursed and moaned as my pretty Italian wife sucked up and down his head and shaft, making extra certain it was good and hard for entry. She had to catch her breath a couple times, so she would beat Rayshaun off as she grinned at me and the go back to the blowjob. After a couple minutes, it was time for our new partner to put a condom on along with some lube and help my wife put on the show she had planned just for me.

Naked and on all fours, Ann looked straight at me while the big black man knelt behind her. He wasted no time inserting his prick into my wife's pussy. As more and more of his 9" (according to him) pushed into Ann, her mouth fell open, and she clung to the sheets and braced for the impact. She hadn't taken a dick quite that long or thick since I had married her, at least.

It took a little more time than usual for Ann to adjust to this strange cock. It was still arousing as hell for me. I took my own clothes off as Rayshaun began to slowly pump in and out of my wife right in front of me, each thrust sending his penis a little deeper. I never did see the whole length make it all the way in, now that I think of it. If it in fact never got all the way in, Ann would nevertheless get another chance on a later date to conquer this one.

I couldn't help but beat off and take a couple pictures as Rayshaun fucked my wife doggystyle for several minutes. After some obvious discomfort at first, Ann was having a lot of fun and moaning as Rayshaun slid more and more of his manhood into my her over and over. Our new friend was having a blast too, shouting and slapping Ann's ass as he pounded her pussy while also making sure I got some good shots with my phone.

As she was taking that big hard cock, Ann looked over at me and asked what else I wanted for my birthday. I wasn't shy in requesting double penetration, which she knows is my favorite sex position and the primary reason we dove into group sex in the first place. Plus, while I usually had the bigger dick when it came to double-stuffing Ann, thanks to Rayshaun's imposing organ, I would be getting Ann's ass this time. Not a bad birthday present.

I put the phone down and approached the bed while Rayshaun pulled out of Ann and lay on his back to allow my wife right back on him. She straddled him, working his cock back into her with the help of more lube and then leaned forward onto her hands and knees as I positioned myself behind her. With my own generous helping of lubricant and with the help of my new friend's hands that spread my wife's butt cheeks as wide as they would go, I began to penetrate Ann's ass while half of Rayshaun's penis was secured in the milf's pussy.

I knew since Ann had gone through enough trouble taking Rayshaun's dick solo at first that the two of us men together weren't exactly going to be going balls-deep inside her at the same time or anything. I didn't want to do that anyway. Even for my own birthday, it was about pleasuring her every bit as she was pleasuring me, not torturing her. She had done more than enough this past year, including tonight, to go well above and beyond what the vast majority of wives would do to please their husbands sexually.

Anyway, needless to say, it took a little effort to squeeze my cock into Ann's ass, even without a good portion of this black man inside her. Ann dug her nails into the sheets and pressed her lips tight together as she took deep breaths, moaned and I think even sweated as I pushed inch after inch slowly into her tight asshole. It took some doing, but after a good amount of teamwork, I had more than enough of me inside my wife's butt.

There was the necessary adjustment stage as the three of us remained relatively still as Ann took deep breaths to adapt to being double-penetrated. Once we all felt comfortable, I started by slowly sliding my cock in and out of Ann's ass, followed soon after by Rayshaun's smooth strokes back and forth in Ann's vagina. We fucked her slowly at first so that we could time our thrusts to maximize Ann's comfort as well as give the girl's holes ample opportunity to adjust to being stuffed fuller than ever before, I would imagine.

Once we got our rhythm down, the DP went really well considering and all three of us had a ton of fun. Ann was able to relax and not only moan from pleasure but laugh with enjoyment as she was sandwiched between her white husband and her new black friend. I kept both hands on her ass, spreading it wide as my cock plundered her dark hole, and Rayshaun's hands took turns on my wife's back, shoulders and breasts, which swung back and forth as we men took turns pumping as deep inside her as we could. Neither one of us did manage to go all the way inside her. Her holes just hadn't been trained to stretch that far. It didn't matter, is still felt great for all of us and was hot as hell.

I had never felt anything like Ann's ass felt in those moments. With that big black cock plugging up her vagina, there wasn't much room to accommodate me in her backdoor. The feeling of her tight anal walls pressed against my thursting cock combined with the sensation of that other dick pumping up and down on the other side of that membrane made for quite an indescribably arousing feeling for even a heterosexual man as myself. It was quite a birthday present!

Rayshaun and I went faster and faster until we were going about as hard as we could while still being mindful of Ann's comfort. The bed creaked wildly beneath us, mixing the cries and moans of ecstacy that came from all three of us. The room was very hot now as well, and all three of us were coated in that thin layer of sweat we've all experienced during those especially steamy sex sessions.

Ann's moans turned to panting, I could tell she was reaching her limit. It was just as well because I was about ready to cum. "Ready for us to cover your face?" I said to my wife as I continued to screw her ass.

"Mmm, yes, please," she said. Ann didn't usually offer for me to give her a facial, so it was especially exciting when she went along with it. I knew she wouldn't refuse for my birthday. After another minute, I pulled out of Ann's ass, and she quickly pushed herself off Rayshaun and immediately made her way to the floor, kneeling on the carpet as Rayshaun and I got down on either side of her and masterbated while pointing our cocks directly at that pretty, smiling face.

As soon as Ann heard me moan loudly, she closed her eyes in preparation for my load. It was a big one too, shooting out all over her face, from the roots of her hair to her bottom lip and dripping down even farther. When I completed my cumshot, my legs were shaking, so I sat in the chair and watched as Rayshaun beat off for another minute until he too came all over my wife's face. I wish I had thought to fill that second facial.

Once Rayshaun was done, Ann laughed as she stood up, cum streaming from her face down to her neck and beginning to reach her chest. She showed off her new look for a moment before going to the bathroom to clean up. We guys, meanwhile, got dressed, and then I showed my new friend the door. I thanked him for joining us and said we would be in touch. I realized it was a bit weird to thank a guy for having sex with my wife. That's just where our relationship was now, and all this fun we have been having has served only to make us closer.

Rayshaun would join us about seven weeks later. We had remained in touch with him during the course of those weeks and we both agreed it would be fun to bring him around again if he was interested. He was very much so.

Rather than give another detailed account of the episode, which was pretty similar to the first, I'll give the highlights. Ann and I got to the hotel first this time, and Rayshaun was right on time. I warmed Ann up again, which led to her wearing nothing but black high heels. This time Ann lay on her back on the bed and let Rayshaun take her in the missionary position. I filmed the whole thing as soon as our black friend began to shove his dick deep inside my wife. She moaned and told him that she wanted it all. He proceeded to pound her hard into the mattress, this time undoubtedly succeeding in both getting his whole prick inside her and making her cum. Ann was very loud and vocal throughout the tryst, which really turned me on, especially when she had her legs up in the air.

Rayshaun nailed my wife in front of me for a good amount of time before pulling out and blasting her tits and stomach with a nice load he had saved up for her. Then it was my turn. I mounted my wife, putting her ankles on my shoulders and sliding into her pussy while a generous load of seman coated her chest and stomach. It's always hot to fuck your wife while she's drenched in another man's cum. I fucked her hard on that cheap bed, leaning in with her feet around my head as I told her what a dirty girl she was. She closed her eyes and moaned as her boobs bounced up and down, jizz still splattered all over them. Then she opened her eyes, smiled, and put one hand on my neck as I railed her faster and faster until she was enjoying her second orgasm of the night, which was no small feat.

When Ann came down from her climax, I nailed her with reckless abandon until I was ready for my own finale. I pulled out quickly, moaned loudly and sprayed my man juice all over her tits, complementing our friend's work that was there already. As soon as I finished, I got out of the bed and helped Ann clean up, while Rayshaun got dressed and prepared to say his goodbye. Since it wasn't all that late yet, though, Ann and I decided to invite him to join us for a drink or a small bite to eat, which we hadn't done before with our other guests. Only one other guy had joined just the two of us for sex two separate times, that being my good friend, so we thought it would be appropriate to extend a special invitation to our new friend instead of merely dismissing him after another romp in a hotel room.

So began what could be a lasting relationship, for lack of a better word, with one of the several people we met online. Part of me thinks my wife just wants to master that huge cock, and she'll hit me simply for adding that statement to this story. Regardless, while to date we haven't had a third escapade with Rayshaun, it's been a welcome change of pace to play with someone who is interested in getting to know us personally. And I'm sure there are more escapades to come.