Birthday Surprise

Story Info
I get more than I bargained for on my 25th birthday.
2k words
4.37
27.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The vibrating butt plug in my ass was buzzing away as I hopped on the tram on my way to John's flat. It was my birthday gift from him and I was on my way over for the rest of my present. I was relatively newly "out" and I was definitely a bottom, but I didn't have the nerve to go and find myself someone to fuck me - the idea of letting myself be in that vulnerable position always got in the way, no matter how much I fantasized about being fucked in the ass. I met John in a gay bar and we became good friends with some benefits. He too was a bottom, but we would suck each other off every now and then.

When I reached his building he buzzed me in and I took the lift up to his floor. On the way up I wondered what the rest of my gift would be. I was assuming the plug in my ass would be a simulated "fucking" while we sucked each other's dicks which, the more I thought about it, the more turned on I was getting. My anus was feeling full, but relaxed from the vibrations as I knocked on John's door.

"There's the birthday boy!" cried John as he hugged me and I made my way into the flat.

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked, eager to taste his cock.

"You're awfully keen aren't you?" he laughed. "Might as well get on the bed then.. I reckon we can sixty-nine with these plugs in our arses."

As he said that he turned around and dropped his pants revealing that he too had a butt plug in. We finished undressing and I flopped on my back on his bed with my feet dangling off the end and my toes just touching the carpet. I felt him take my knob in his mouth as he swung a leg over my head which placed his cock in my face. I started licking the head, working my way down the shaft. His dick was average - just like mine. A bit shy of six inches with a decent bit of thickness. I could feel my balls swelling as John sucked me off. Once his cock was sufficiently slicked up by my saliva, I started taking all of it in my throat, sticking my tongue out to make room for his knob. The combination of having his dick in my throat, my dick in John's mouth, and the fullness and vibrations in my ass from the butt plug had me seriously turned on.

I felt a chill run up my spine after hearing a noise - footsteps, and I moaned as a way of communicating my concern to John, but he quietly chuckled and continued to lick and suck my cock. Finally I was able to see whose footsteps I heard when he was beside the bed and John's thigh no longer blocked my view. The guy had medium length blonde hair, was above average in height, fairly defined muscles, but still pretty slim, and a nine inch cock that was already wet with lube. He tossed a black cloth bag toward the head of the bed and when it landed it made a quiet metallic clinking noise, which I assumed were his keys along with his clothes in the bag.

He then got on the bed, kneeling behind John and slowly pulled John's butt plug out - never breaking eye contact with me as he did so. He tossed the butt plug aside and then slowly started feeding his long dick into John's ass right before my eyes. I felt John tense up a bit and then relax as the newcomer started with shallow pumping and worked up to giving John the full length. Despite the show of his massive balls swinging back and forth in front of my eyes, I was starting to feel left out - that is until I felt someone lift my legs up off the floor to rest them on their shoulders. There was a second stranger in the room! My mind was swimming with fears and questions, but with John's dick in my mouth I had no way of letting them out. Then my butt plug stopped vibrating and it was slowly being pulled out of my anus. I was feeling nervous and uncertain, but it appeared as though I was going to get my wish of being fucked in the ass whether I liked it or not! I felt him press his knob against my well-lubed, but inexperienced asshole and he just held it there for a while. My mind rushing, I remembered to try to relax my ass and push just like when you are taking a shit. He must have picked up on what I was doing because as soon as I started pushing, I felt him slowly pushing into me. It hurt a little when his knob popped in, but he held it there for a minute as my body got used to his girth. He then slowly started shallow pumping in and out, gradually working up to full length thrusts into my thirsty asshole.

The sights, sounds, and sensations were making my head spin. "What must this look like?" I wondered. I imagined the sight of me and John in a sixty-nine, each of us having our asses fucked at the same time! I was beyond horny, but I was getting jealous feelings - it was my birthday after all - I wanted all of the cum. I pushed up gently on John's hips to pull his dick out of my throat so I could give his knob my full attention. I tightened my lips and bobbed up and down while flicking my tongue quickly over his prepuce. I felt John tense up as he started to ejaculate into my mouth. I felt John's mouth leave my cock and he said "Well aren't you greedy? I'll let it slide since it's your birthday. I'm going to get a drink - have fun with him Nathan and Steve." After he said that, the blonde guy pulled his cock slowly out of John's ass and I looked up and licked my lips.

"I'm Nathan by the way." he said as he slid his cock into my mouth. John climbed off of me and left the room. I was left with Nathan's knob in my mouth while a man called Steve who I realized I hadn't seen yet was busy fucking me in the ass.

"Looks like you can suck a mean dick," Nathan said, "let's see if you can take all of me down your throat."

I nodded and relaxed my throat, pushing my tongue out as far as I could along his shaft to try to accommodate his long dick. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to take it all right away. His cock was nine inches long, but it was about the same thickness as John's - besides - I had a few years' practice deep-throating sausages when I was still in the closet and fantasizing about sucking cock.

"Steve, we've got quite the cocksucker on our hands here, mate!" Nathan exclaimed as he withdrew his cock from my mouth. A moment later, I felt Steve slowly pull out from my ass and Nathan gently lifted under my shoulders. I took the hint, got up on all fours, and crawled toward Steve at the foot of the bed. Steve was about 5'9", had short brown hair, a bit of a dad bod going on, and a seriously thick eight inch cock. He stood at the foot of the bed as I crawled toward him, staring at his penis. I licked my lips as I got closer and Steve chuckled as he said "Patience my friend, I have unfinished business with that tight pussy of yours." I felt myself blushing as he said it.. not because of his emasculating comment, but because I was flattered that he was enjoying my ass... as far as I was concerned he could call it my pussy any time he wanted. After he said that he walked around the bed and stood up behind me while Nathan took his place at the foot of the bed with that tasty long dick. My hands were gripping the bedding on the end of the mattress, my knees were together, and my ass was in the air, waiting for Steve to fill it again.

It happened so fast. I heard that clinking metallic sound again and suddenly felt cold steel on my wrists! My arms were pulled back from under me and I felt that cold steel on my ankles immediately after. Steve had put 2 pairs of handcuffs on me before I knew what was happening - one binding my left wrist to my left ankle, the other my right wrist to my right ankle, and my neck was resting on the edge of the mattress with my knees together under my chest.

As I took a deep breath to shout out to John for help, Nathan bent his knees to lower himself slightly and shoved all of his nine inches down my throat, while at the same time Steve roughly entered my back door.

I was fucked, literally.

Steve was fucking my ass savagely, putting his body weight behind every thrust. Nathan made a game of pinching my nose while the full length of his cock was buried in my throat, making me gag when I could no longer stand it and involuntarily tried to take a breath. As this went on, I actually started to like it. Steve and Nathan got into a rhythm as they fucked me - Nathan's balls slapping my chin in time with Steve's slapping my taint. There I was, a whore being spit-roasted on two massive cocks. My balls felt like they were full to bursting.

The guys could tell I was enjoying myself and Steve slowed down while Nathan pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"I suppose you want to drink my cum, don't you, slut?" Nathan asked... I looked into his eyes and slowly nodded my head. "Let's see what you can do then, no hands of course."

Nathan held my head up for me as I gave his knob the same loving attention I gave to John's earlier that evening. I felt his knob swell and I was anticipating drinking every last drop of cum in his balls, but he quickly took half a step backward, dropping my head and said, "Jesus!" as he began shooting his load all over my face. Stream after thick stream of cum spurted out of his cock as it bounced with each shot depositing a rope of semen from my forehead down to my neck.

As Nathan left the bedroom to join John in the living room he said, "Have fun with him Steve."

Steve pulled his cock out of my ass and rolled me onto my back. I was lying with my wrist and ankles, still bound by the handcuffs, spread out to my sides. Steve put his hands under my butt cheeks and lifted my ass up as he pushed his cock into my ass again. He was making a gentle circular motion as he fucked me, rubbing my prostate with his knob with each thrust. He then pulled his knob just out of my anus and popped it back in over and over. I was dizzy with pleasure, moaning uncontrollably as he thoroughly fucked my ass.

We came.

I felt a slight twinge of pain as his knob swelled and he started slinging his payload into my thirsty hole. With each spurt he shot into my ass I could feel his knob swell. I was ejaculating at the same time - stream after stream of hot cum pelting me under my chin. Steve pulled out of my ass, at which time I rolled to my side, letting my left arm and leg rest on my right. Steve used his thick cock like a squeegee to collect all the cum from under my chin and on my face and fed it into my hungry mouth. I lay there in silence as I passed out with Steve's cum leaking out of my gaping hole and his knob resting in my mouth.