Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mysterious gift reveals dangerous tentacles and deep desire.
2.5k words
4.53
27.2k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story spotlights non-consent. Like tentacles, non-consent is fantasy only.

Written for K. Happy birthday.

*

"Room 413, fourth floor."

"Thanks," I smiled, reaching out absentmindedly for a key.

"Actually, you use the app to set your own four-digit PIN. That PIN will be your door key." She walked me through the process.

"Great," I confirmed once I had set it, wheeling my suitcase away.

I had decided to treat myself for my birthday this year. For years, I had spent my birthdays with Jasper, and before that with my family.

I wasn't entirely single. I had gone on a few dates with Kei.

"You're one of those now?" my mother had insisted when she found out about Kei. I tried to explain bisexuality once again but to not much avail. She told me she didn't mind, but she kept asking when I would get back with Jasper again.

I knew my mother would be up the wall if I spent the day with Kei instead of her, so I chose neither. It was a self-care day. Mostly.

After I got into my room, my phone buzzed. "I'll pick you up at 8?"

My heart fluttered. "Sure," I texted back. I confirmed with her the resort's address. "Come straight to my room," I added. "413."

I sighed and smiled, imagining the moment when Kei would come to the door. I would put on my best lingerie under my dress... maybe I should have her come in to see me draped across the bed.

I texted her my door PIN. "Let yourself in, but knock first just so I know," I added.

"I'll knock three times, because the answer is yes" came in with a winky face.

I giggled and set the phone down.

As I was unpacking, a knock on the door made me jump.

"Delivery from the front desk," the housekeeping member explained.

"Oh, I didn't--"

"It says 'gift,'" she peeped.

"Oh, um," I stammered, glancing at the package, a pink cube-shaped gift box about 8 inches each dimension. The calligraphy on top bore my name.

"Okay, thank you. Who sent it?"

"Surprise. They didn't tell me."

I wanted to press her for more information, but she seemed so shy that I let it go. "Okay... thank you."

I closed the door, sat on the bench at the end of bed, and untied the ribbon.

There was a small note on top of a wad of pastel-pink tissue paper.

From one octopussy to another.

From one "octopussy"? I had no idea what it meant.

I unfolded the tissue paper to reveal a pink, smooth, oblong crystal, just larger than a softball. Maybe it was rose quartz?

I instantly thought of Jasper. Crystals weren't my thing, but his sister collected them. But... it just didn't make sense. We hadn't talked or even texted in months. Even when I was with Jasper, his sister wouldn't have sent me something like this.

Could it be from Kei? The note wasn't her handwriting, and it wasn't the kind of thing she would do.

I put it down on the bench and tried to put it out of my mind. Perhaps it was a mistake, supposed to be delivered to another person with the same name as me.

I peeled my eyes away from the crystal and glanced at the clock while I undressed and climbed into the bed. It was only 3pm now. I had hours to myself and I wanted to take advantage of it. I wanted to shower and do some quick makeup before Kei got here, so I set my alarm for 6:30pm.

My head hit the pillow and my fingers wandered between my legs... Vague fantasies danced in my head, but I was quite tired from the work week, and my eyelids were becoming heavy...

*

I woke to a strange sensation in my arm, like I'd contorted it in my sleep. I looked over to see my right arm sprawled across the bed, fully extended. My heart jumped when I noticed something slick coiled around my wrist, writhing as it restrained me. It was like a black snake, but I couldn't see the head or tail. And it was slicker than a snake, slimy and sticky.

I could feel my chest pounding but I was stunned and could not scream.

"Deep breaths," I muttered to myself. I watched in horror as it twisted around my arm, which was becoming weak in its grip. I just had to peel this...thing... off with my other arm.

I reached over and tried to pry it off, but its grip only got tighter.

Suddenly, another long appendage whipped across my body and coiled around my free arm. "No!" I yelped as it yanked my left arm away, pulling it back to the other side of the bed. My arms were spread wide on the bed now. "Nononono," I murmured, yanking on each arm and trying to extricate them but to no avail. I was hopelessly trapped.

I couldn't hear anything except my pounding heart and my shallow breaths.

What was this creature? It was a long shot, but maybe it could understand speech.

"Please," I squeaked, "please... let me go?"

The tentacles around my wrists only got tighter. I wailed as I realized that meant they understood me, but didn't care what I wanted.

My eyes widened as I saw six more of the same black tendrils creeping toward me, three from each side of the bed. How many more were under there, waiting to take their turn with me?

I pulled on my restraints with more might. "Please no please no," I begged. But nothing stopped them. I jerked back and forth as they started creeping over my sides and my belly, pressing onto my skin and leaving a slimy trail as they explored.

Curiosity subdued me for a moment as I gazed at these supernatural creatures. Most of them were thin but two were as wide as a baseball bat. I squinted at these ones, trying to make out some details. At the tips, these thick tentacles were smooth, except for the marks of an "X" shape that I didn't see on the others.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whimpered. I had tried to sound confident but hardly a whisper came out.

As if in response, the tentacles over my stomach stopped their movements all at once and turned toward my face. I tried to stretch away from them, but the smaller ones started creeping up my body and coiling themselves around my breasts. I jerked back and forth to keep them off, but they calmly followed my movements.

The larger tentacles loomed over my face. Suddenly, they split open along the cross marks on their tips, each revealing a cesspool of small, neon wriggling tendrils inside.

I screamed as these tentacles darted towards my nipples and clamped down with their cross-shaped openings. The tendrils inside began licking each nipple and I moaned.

I violently shook back and forth to try to dislodge them from leeching on my breasts, but it was as if they didn't notice me. Instead, my breasts jiggled comically. One of the tentacles around my wrists gave me a squeeze as if to say, That was it. Your total humiliation. And you didn't even get free.

Actually my total humiliation would have been if anyone saw me like this--oh my god. I gasped: Kei was coming later, and I had told her to let herself in! Shuddering, I glanced at the clock. 7pm. One hour until she came. Surely I could get out of this mess before then.

I screamed when suddenly, from inside the tentacles latched to my breasts, I felt something sharp inserted into my nipples. I had never felt such a sensation in my life and could not stop screaming and screaming. I thought about trying to get myself to stop lest any neighbors discover my predicament. The creature answered for me as another tentacle forced itself into my mouth.

After I got over the initial shock, I clamped down on it with my teeth, but it seemed unaffected. My muffled screams became moans as the needle-tendrils remained in my nipples.

What were they doing to me? Torture? Injecting fluid into me? Poison? And why? Why me?

Much to my shame, I felt blood pumping between my legs and wetness building. Frantically, I started kicking around in the air, thinking maybe I could find some way to free myself with my legs. Never failing to tame me, however, two more tentacles started wrapping themselves around my thigh, spiraling all the way down to my ankles. I gagged on the tentacle in my throat when I tried to scream again.

I thrashed my head back and forth, but the tentacle stayed lodged in my throat, maybe even slipping in deeper. I finally stopped thrashing, trying to keep myself from gagging.

I needed to tell Kei not to come in. I couldn't let her see this. I could cancel, say I was sick. My phone was on the nightstand, only just out of reach. I strained, grasping for it.

Almost there...

The sound of the phone hitting the floor startled me. I had pushed it too far, too awkwardly, and now it was gone. Maybe the creature was surprised too, because it flinched around my body.

The tentacles were unrelenting. The phone was gone. But I kept reaching, even as tears pooled in my eyes.

I stopped short when the tentacles around my legs started to slowly draw them apart, exposing me.

No, please no! Please please please, anywhere but there! I tried to say, but it came out in muffled whines.

As if to mock me, the tentacle in my throat started pumping in and out, languidly at first, but soon rapidly. I coughed and gagged.

"Ah--ah--ah--ah," I heard. I flushed when I realized these grotesque sounds were myself.

I felt something new along my ankle, so I jerked my neck down to look, at least as much as the tentacles allowed me. Two new tentacles were slithering dangerously close. One was violet, tapered and had suckers on it. The other was dark and smooth and had a slightly bulbous head, almost as wide as a water bottle...

I tried to clamp my legs together as these tentacles came closer and closer, but the tentacles around my legs strengthened their grip. My legs flushed and swelled a bit, their grip was so tight.

Let yourself go, the creature seemed to say. Give up. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Please, what do you want with me? I tried to scream.

The tapered tentacle had slithered all the way up and now clamped down where I was the most sensitive. I squealed as it spread my lips and its suckers clung to me.

"Mmmph, mmm--aaaaah," I heard, again embarrassed to discover the sounds coming from myself.

The suckers started fondling my clit. I began thrashing my head back and forth, trying to free myself in any way I could. "Please no, please no more, please let me go," I whispered breathlessly, noticing that the other tentacle had retreated from my mouth.

My body was shuddering, and I writhed and squirmed trying to get free. The suckers only dove in harder, as if to tell me, we'll take what we want. I was panting and shaking, desperate.

My clit was dripping, pounding for more, even as I knew it was wrong. I whined and thrashed but the tentacles held me down, controlling me, taking me.

My eyes widened when I saw the black tentacle approaching, even closer now. Its bulbous head lodged itself between my thighs at the opening of my lips and my heart jumped. "Not there!" I begged. "Please, please!"

Do you think I understand your begging? Even if I do, I will take what I want...

I screamed as the tentacle forced its way inside me. My insides spasmed as I felt it slithering in and in. I felt myself expand, painfully, to accommodate its size. As it began to pull out, the tentacle that had gagged me earlier forced its way back in. They began pumping in tandem, fucking me from both sides while I squirmed, desperate to get free...

...but also desperate for more.

...and your begging only makes me want more...

Was I somehow hearing the creature? Or was it only in my mind? And what did it want? These thoughts raced through my head while I writhed in its grip.

"Ah--ah--ah--mmm," I whined. The tentacles' assault on both sides of me, with the third one still sucking on my clit, continued. I couldn't take much more of it. I was on the verge of a breaking point.

Please, I can't take it anymore, I wanted to beg. Instead, my voice produced only rhythmic gagging.

The tentacles must have sensed that I was at a breaking point, because suddenly they started hammering me just a little faster. The friction was more than I could bear and I could tell I was squealing into the tentacle even as I gagged.

My whole body shook, and I felt myself gush all over the tentacle. I moaned in shame that such a creature had made me squirt. But still they persisted, taking whatever they wanted. I was a helpless plaything caught in the creature's web of tentacles, all of me to be used however it wanted.

I heard a knock on the door. "Hello?" I heard from outside.

"No! Please! Don't come in!" I warned. But I had forgotten again that all I was speechless, a helpless toy for the creature whose sound was restricted to gagging and muffled moaning.

The tentacles did nothing to slow down.

Another knock. "Are you there?" Kei asked through the door.

"No!" I tried, but I couldn't even hear myself over the grotesque sounds of the tentacles having their way with me, of the fluid gushing out of me in response.

The third knock.

The tentacles inside me pumped harder, and I was shaking as I came over the edge.

"Okay, I'm coming in," Kei announced. "I'm opening the door."

There was nothing I could do to stop the tentacles.

Inside me, I felt both tentacles erupt, releasing their alien fluids inside of me. I felt ropes and ropes of it spew into me, implanting me with whatever this stuff would do to me, filling me with its pleasure.

There was nothing I could do to stop Kei from opening the door. When she did, she would see me, enmeshed in the tentacles of this unknown creature that had had its way with me. She would see me exposed and helpless, a receptacle for these tentacles to release themselves into.

They were still going, still exploding inside of me. It began pouring out of me, and I saw then that the fluid had a crystal-pink tint...

The door creaked ominously as it opened.