Birthday Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
A birthday to remember.
9.4k words
4.49
13.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamar stepped into his neighbour's home, the birthday present in his hands, and he had knocked, but nobody had answered. Besides, the door had been unlocked and he had wanted to surprise the one who babysat his kids while he was off working. He had never actually met her, just trusted his wife with the hiring process. He was too busy, but today he had both time and curiosity on his side. He wanted to meet her and surprise her on her big day.

Her family had left their house, he had seen that much, but he hadn't seen a teenager leave. Well, not anymore, today she was a young woman, according to his wife, and as he strolled through the neighbour's home, he was both high on adrenaline and anticipation.

Hopefully, nobody had seen him entering the quiet house uninvited. In this neighbourhood, doing that, especially as a black man, was not a smart move.

Jamar stopped, hearing something from below him, the boom of music.

He had never been in this house, but he soon found the stairs down and open the door from where the music was coming from.

Jamar stepped into a gym, of all things. An actual home gym that looked like the real deal, but he had little to no time to take in the size of it or the many machines filling the gym, because he had found his neighbour, the babysitter he employed to take care of his kids, and she was oblivious to him.

The music boomed from the speakers in the gym as he walked towards her while his mouth progressively opened and his jaw fell.

Her hands were on her knees, her body crouched down low, her blonde hair bouncing and her head moving to the music, as did her hips and the giant ass she pushed back.

The yellow hot pants were painted on, leaving nothing to imagination, just cupping the sheer size and roundness of her jiggling ass cheeks as she twerked, blissfully oblivious to his leering presence, and he couldn't speak, or look away. That ass and those flexed, thicc thighs, were the biggest, most perfectly sculpted shapes he had ever seen on a woman. Her skin sweaty and glistening, deeply tanned to the point where she looked brown.

Jamar grabbed the supporting cylinders of the squat rack next to him for support, because watching an ass that big, that perfect, bouncing and jiggling as she twerked as if her hips were possessed, made him nearly drop dead on the spot. Even her exposed midriff looked incredible. It was left bare, the black sports bra up top giving him insight to the slim waist and the sweat pouring into her ass crack where her long blonde hair got stuck and came free as she twerked and shook her hips unlike anything he had ever seen.

The cheeks jiggled, the hot pants struggling to contain them and when she twisted her torso and swayed to the music, he saw her sports bra struggling with a similar dilemma. Cleavage nearly spilling out of the tight fabric before she turned back to fully showing him her backside, and her thighs rippled as she kicked and danced and got straight back into twerking.

Jamar had yet to look away, and he was well aware that he should, this white young beauty was unaware of him, much younger than him. Hell, it was her eighteenth birthday, her first day as a woman and here he was, leering like some pervert. Fuck, he wasn't even invited. He had just walked in to her home and if she turned around and ended the show, she'd probably be terrified. But he couldn't move his eyes. The ass cheeks just kept jiggling and bouncing so fucking temptingly, her sweat just pouring as she worked and enjoyed herself.

Jamar stared hypnotised at her big ass shaking, her wide hips rocking them cheeks back and forth and he had no idea who she was twerking for until he saw the camera positioned not far ahead of him, propped up and recording every inch of her spectacular body moving to the rhythm.

Her hands reached up and grabbed her magnificent blonde hair, the volume of hair looking soft and heavenly as she lifted it up and arched her back, and twerked.

Jamar had never seen anything sexier, his wife couldn't compare to this... well... in anything! This short little thicc blonde was sex. She was nothing but sex on a pair of shapely legs stacked with muscles and she did what the song told her to do, she was shaking her ass like a woman possessed.

Then she surprised him and reversed backwards, still twerking and swaying until she turned, bent at the waist, her big tits nearly spilling out of her bra and retrieved the recording phone. Holding it up as if it was the centre of her universe and blew kisses and giggled before she pulled the phone away from her face, which widened in shock when she finally saw him.

Jamar was as frozen as she, because from the front, he could see the pure beauty of her sweaty face, the sheer radiance of her blue eyes, the plump, pink and glossy lips and the high cheekbones making models look like trash. She was perfection if it could ever be embodied and beneath her dropping jaw was a set of tits, round and firm, pushing up into a ballooning cleavage. Even more outrageous, her ass was so round and big, he could see the shapes of that roundness even from her front.

Jamar held up his hands while he drooled openly at the might of her thighs, the quads popping, the muscles bigger than his future and yet so juicy thicc his fingers itched to run up their tender skin and part them wide.

The thoughts escaped his head at once. He could not allow them as he grabbed the wedding band on his finger and tried to think of his wife of twenty years, who he had all but forgotten until this moment.

"Uhm, hi," he stammered like some school boy, his fingers trembling as he waved awkwardly to her. "I tried ringing the door, but nobody answered—"

"What the fuck?!" she asked, shielding her massive tits with her forearms, the fright taking shape.

"It's okay," he said, shaking his head, trying to get her thiccness out of his mind, but it was impossible, he was rock-hard, drooling, sweating and thinking of only one thing. Her body, and how badly he wanted it. "I'm Alicia's husband, Jamar, you babysit our children," he tried to explain, but she was still frozen like a deer caught in his headlights. "I just came over to give you this present and wish you a happy birthday," he said and held up the wrapped present.

Suddenly, those big blue eyes came alive and her frightened look changed into a smile so adorable and pretty he melted. "Oh, my gosh! That's today, isn't it?" she asked, confusing him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't hear because of the music!" she rambled before skipping over to him and stopped directly in front of him, big tits jiggling as she slammed her heels down. "Thank you and nice to finally meet you, Jamar," she said, accepting the gift and offering her hand.

Jamar couldn't think, the heat and smell of her body, the proximity, he didn't just take her hand, he pulled her shapely body into his arms and crushed her in a squeezing bear hug. "I'm so grateful to you for looking out for our kids. We don't deserve you," he said, holding her and lifting her little body up into the air as she squealed and giggled.

"Oh gosh, you don't have to thank me! I love looking after them, and we have so much fun together," she said, placing her little manicured hands on his shoulders and looking down at him. "This is not how I imagined meeting you would be like."

"I'm sorry, I just... got a bit caught up in the moment," he said while feeling her big tits press into his neck and his chin nestled within the amazing cleavage.

"Yeah, no kidding! You've literally caught me," she said, her cheeks flushing as he had seen her twerk for someone and blow that someone kisses, and he held her pretty tight.

"That reminds me of something my kids have said you do when you caught them when you play," he said, getting an idea to get more of this amazing feeling he felt pumping through him.

"Wait—"

Jamar didn't wait, he slammed down onto a bench and lay atop of her, tickling her armpits faster than she could react. "Isn't this what you do to my kids?" he asked, knowing the answer while she giggled, squirmed and laughed so beautifully beneath him.

Jamar gasped when he felt those thicc thighs wrapping around him and trying to shake him off, and she nearly had him. She was so much stronger than he thought and he had to fight to keep her pinned, his rock-hard dick pressing against her mound while he tickled beneath her armpit and then suddenly he was nibbling on her neck.

He was losing control of himself, she was just pure desire and suddenly he grabbed both her hands with his, entwined their fingers and slammed them down above her as she blew and nibbled and kissed and licked like a starved animal on her neck.

The blonde just laughed more and her mighty thighs climbed up his body until she lay with a leg over his shoulder and hooked around his head.

Fuck, she was flexible as hell!

Jamar looked up, his chest heaving as he realised he was humping her, completely caught-up in the moment and then he saw the wedding band between her tanned, ring-adorned fingers, and he snapped out of it.

He rose from her perfect body and stumbled back and fell on his ass while he watched her big tits heave and settle. Her mound perfectly visible in her yellow hot pants and she was either wet or just soaked in sweat. "That was for my kids," Jamar said, needing an excuse for his crazy behaviour, because he was a man in his forties, a father, and even more importantly, married! He should not be humping some barely legal piece of ass.

But it was so big! He couldn't look away as she got up and arched her back up like she had stripper pole behind her.

"I guess we're even then," she said, fanning her face. "My name is Cassy, but you already know that."

"I do, but it's nice to finally meet you," he said, standing up.

"I wish you hadn't seen me like that though," she said, looking at where she had been twerking and the music still boomed across the gym, blasting out the one command she had obeyed, to shake her ass.

"I'm not complaining," he said, earning him an open mouth and a playful bit on her plump lower lip.

"Thanks for the present, though," she said, picking it up after she had turned off the music. "Can I open it?"

"Go ahead, I want to see your reaction."

Cassy gave him a curious look and opened the present, and when she did, her eyes shot up at him, and then back at the present and back at him, before she turned around. "I can't believe you came in here and gave me this."

"What do you mean? It's your birthday. I've wanted to give you that gift for some time now," he said, approaching her. "Come on, put it on and show me how good it looks."

"Are you serious?" she asked, turning around, her hands holding the present against her chest.

"Deadly." Jamar grinned wide, wanting to see if the necklace fit her.

"So bad," she said and sauntered past him, and he turned and watched her shake those wide hips purposefully. The big cheeks jiggling and shaking as she walked.

"Where are you going?" he asked, baffled by her reaction.

"Giving you what you want, duh," she said, spinning halfway around and sticking out her tongue at him. "Sit down on the bench and face the other way," she said before she hurried into a different room.

Jamar had no idea what she meant, but he did as instructed and sat down on the bench. "Fuck, she forgot the phone," he realised and picked it up. "She's clearly not the brightest," he murmured and tried her birthday. "Always." He laughed when he got access and he went straight to her gallery.

Damn...

Jamar was lost for words, the gallery was full of selfies of her body, and videos of her twerking, but he remembered what day it was and put the phone down.

Jamar closed his eyes and counted, focusing on the numbers. That was after all what he was good at. He was an accountant, a responsible man, who valued family and decency—

"You're so bad," Cassy whispered in his ear, surprising him and when he opened his eyes, they shot out of his sockets.

Cassy stood before him and she was wearing a black-lace lingerie set that he slowly recognised and just as slowly, he realised what had happened.

He had taken the wrong present with him.

This set had been a surprise for his wife, a last chance to spice up their relationship and instead, this hot fucking babe wore it. Well, she tried to wear it, but she was far too busty for the bra.

"That wasn't—"

"Don't be coy now," Cassy said, placing her finger to his lips. "You really want me, don't you?" she asked, and his huge bulge spoke what he didn't want to acknowledge.

Jamar couldn't hide the hungry grin on his face. She'd actually gone and done it. She'd put on the lingerie.

And she looked spectacular.

A thin, lacy black bra and a tiny black thong that fit her shapely, fit body much better than it would his slightly overweight wife.

Cassy looked like a whole ass meal.

The underwear was straining to contain her luscious body.

Jamar looked at her from the floor upwards. His eyes kept rising. Her shapely, well-formed legs were so fucking packed with muscles. And her skin looked so deliciously smooth. His eyes settled on her crotch. The tiny little black triangle of material barely covered her pussy.

His eyes kept looking up her hot barely legal body. Her flat, fit belly with visible abs showed off her crazy shape and he wanted to run his fingers over her sexy stomach.

And speaking of things he wanted to get his hands on...

Jamar was an ass man, always had been, but with tits like that, he could consider changing his position.

God damn... he knew they were big from having felt them against him and seen them in her sports bra, but he didn't fully realize how absolutely massive they were until right this moment.

Clad in a bra a size or two too small for her, the black lace struggled to contain them. They were full and round, her giant melons were bursting to escape. The copious flesh jiggled with each small movement she made.

The lacy bra stretched around the fronts of her breasts, and the weight it was trying to hold back was so heavy that the cups were digging into her skin ever so slightly. Her huge, fleshy tits were oozing around the edges of the tiny garment, from above the cups and around the sides.

Jamar eyes rose upwards, past the vaulting balloons on her chest, up to her gorgeous face, where she was looking slightly nervous, biting her lip and looking up at the seated man.

"So, what happens now?"

Jamar's head nearly exploded at the question and he gasped when he saw her hungry eyes falling to his lap, where his dick's bulge was obvious.

"Turn around," he said, breathlessly, spinning his fingers in the air.

"You're so bad," she said and spun around slowly, giving him a great view of her from behind.

The older man's eyes went wide.

Jamar's eyes were locked on the teenager's massive ass, which was just fucking hanging out, and much bigger than the hot pants had made him think. She was crazy thicc and the thong practically disappeared in the cleavage of her colliding ass cheeks. They were so round and firm with perfectly sculpted muscles.

"Does your wife ever wear anything like this?" Cassy asked putting on a model show for him, not knowing that he had accidentally mixed-up the gifts, but he was too shocked and taken by the situation that not a word of the mix-up left his lips.

"No... nothing like this," he said truthfully as his wife preferred to wear simple cotton underwear and bras, only spicing it up when she wore more boy-short style panties.

"God, my ass is perfect for them, don't you agree?" Cassy teased as she stuck her booty out.

Fuck, she was right. It truly was amazing and he was openly staring.

"Mmmm...what would your wife say if she saw you know?" Cassy asked, her allure making him stutter as she saw the lust in his eyes "I bet she would be jealous, but then again... we're not doing anything... not yet anyways." Cassy continued to speak, giggling as she spun around.

Jamar's eyes were almost mesmerized by the intense jiggling of her massive tits as she moved towards him, those massive, heavy udders of hers bounced and jiggled in an almost hypnotic fashion. Her fleshy jugs kept threatening to ooze over the edges of her bra, as if they wanted to be exposed to the married man. They bounced against each other, her rippling cleavage making him drool.

Cassy could feel Jamar's burning vision against her chest, watching her boobs bounce and shake. She could feel his eyes staring right at her barely concealed nipples, staring at the hard and pierced nipples through the lace. And she let him stare as she stepped between his spread legs and flicked her hair over her shoulder, letting him have an unobstructed view of her double E cups.

Lowering herself down on her knees, she looked at him with her 'come fuck me' eyes, which she knew drove men insane with lust. "I love bold men and you are bold, coming here and handing me a gift like this... but the question is... can you handle me?" Cassy smirked before she fiddled with his belt, swatting away his hands as he tried to weakly stop her, blabbering about his wife.

For Jamar, he was so conflicted and shocked at what was happening that he couldn't prevent her from popping open his fly, and with a focused expression, she began to lower it.

Jamar couldn't believe that she was doing this, his neighbour's daughter, on her knees and looking desperate for his dick and that got him thinking. "Cassy, your father..." he groaned as she yanked down his jeans and underwear, her mouth opening as a gasp escaped her lips.

"Relax, he won't be home for several hours... giving us plenty of time," Cassy said, practically groaning the words out as the sight of his exposed dick.

The entirety of Jamar's enormous dick was exposed to her eyes for the first time, and she was studying every inch of it. It was absolutely massive, a good nine inches and it looked proper thick. His weapon was hard as steel, standing straight out from his finely trimmed crotch, pointing right at her open mouth and it was perfect.

"Listen, my wife... I don't think... I don't think this is... oh fuck!" Jamar moaned as her sweet lips descended down his shaft as she took his black cock into her eager mouth.

"Fuck," the married man sighed as he felt the hot blonde's tongue sliding along the underside of his pole. Instinctively, his hand fell to the back of her head, his wedding ring disappearing in her blonde hair as the pleasure of her mouth began to mute the thoughts of his wife, which still echoed in his head. And without being aware of it, he pulled her down deeper, forcing his cock deeper into her hot mouth, till the tip was pressed against the entrance to her throat.

Fuck... what was happening?!? This babe sucking on his dick... on her eighteenth-birthday! This wasn't like him... but he couldn't stop her. It felt too good!

Bent over, butt pushing out, the young blonde was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing in Jamar's lap and the fact that she was seducing a man for a change had her energised. Looking down, all she could see was dick, his massive pole sticking out of her young mouth, his fit stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls. Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from Jamar's weapon, panting yet smiling.

"Oh my God!" he gasped, eyes glassy with lust as he watched her little hands still gripping the base of his pulsing dick. And to make matters worse, the young beauty leaned forward, extending her tongue and lewdly licking along the smooth shaft.

Cassy had just enough time to moan before the immense cock expanded within her throat and shot a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as the handsome married man set about feeding this babe his cum. As another thick sludge pumped down her throat, Cassy swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze sliding down her throat and into her belly.