Birthday Wish Fulfilled

Story Info
Girlfriend aroused listening to fantasies, fulfilled one.
1.9k words
4.43
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 23 years old, I had a girlfriend, Anita, who liked to "share" fantasies as a kind of foreplay. In actuality she like to listen to my fantasies. She encouraged -- make that 'demanded' -- that I share my fantasies with her. She said, there was no implied promise she would actually do any of these things, but she got very turned on by the naughty talk. In fact, they made her insane with lust for me. She said, no taboo was off limits and she promised to share the same.

As it turned out, she very rarely shared her own fantasies and when she did, they were so tame as to not really qualify as fantasies. She was not being deceptive, she was truly excited by my wild fantasies, likely because she just had imagined so few of her own. She was happily vanilla, but liked my inspirations.

When she shared, she typically just recounted things we did all the time, listing the positions or places she enjoyed. It was kind of boring. Because, they weren't fantasies, just memories. But, she got crazy wet hearing mine, and this always led to mind-blowing sex afterwards with an enthusiastic lover. So, I was happy to recite fantasies without reciprocation. It encouraged me to make them up.

I would typically pour a couple glasses of wine, then we would cuddle up on the sofa and I would describe a fantasy. As I told her the story she would reward me by slowly disrobing, one piece of clothing at a time as the story progressed and she got more aroused. When she got down to panties only, I would rub her inner thighs and check my playground for readiness. She had often soaked through her panties and sometimes even make a visible wet spot on the sofa.

My favorite themes (not surprisingly for a male) were about threesomes with different women we knew, or ones I imagined us meeting by chance in odd locations. Anita liked these stories but admitted that she would NEVER have sex with another woman. Yet she encouraged me to tell her progressively wilder versions nonetheless. My fantasies got more elaborate and far more taboo. She never said "ewww" and she always listened intently, sometimes asking questions or probing for details. The more wild the story the wetter she got. Sometimes she would squirm and thrust her hips unconsciously as if she was on fire for real stimulation, but she never touched herself while I was telling a story.

I frequently asked her to touch herself while I told her my fantasies. That in turn became a fantasy. I wanted to watch her masturbate. In fact, I begged her to. She always refused. I argued, "Since the fantasies are mine, please get yourself off while I'm telling them." She shook her head "no." I asked her repeatedly to touch herself. She always said, "maybe" or "someday" but she never did. That ultimately turned into part of the fantasies I would tell her. Because I wanted it. That didn't matter to her.

I would tell some exotic fantasy of us having sex (often with another woman involved somehow) and would include her masturbating as part of this story. That story device evolved into the conclusion of EVERY fantasy -- from threesome, to bondage, to forced sex, to public sex, to some serious taboo things I won't name. Once I included the reference to her masturbating in a story she was so aroused she was sitting on a puddle and squirming uncontrollably. She would then often pull off her panties and fuck me right where we sat, or she would drag me by the hand to our bedroom. She clearly was aroused by the thought of exhibitionist masturbation, but would not do it.

I became obsessed with getting her to masturbate while I watched. I begged her. No. I threatened to stop telling the stories. No. Who was I kidding, she knew I would go back to stories as it always ended with very enthusiastic sex. Stopping the stories would just be hurting myself. I resigned myself to the conclusion that I was never going to get my wish fulfilled, but I kept asking for it anyway. I wouldn't give up!

And then something unusual happened. On my birthday, Anita informed me that one of her friends, Carrie, was dropping by to pick up something and after she left we would go out to dinner for my birthday as we had planned.

When Carrie arrived, Anita said, "aren't you going to offer our guest some wine." That was not an unusual request, so I opened a bottle and poured three glasses. Anita and I sat on the sofa with Carrie seated in a club chair across from us. Cheers!

Then Anita said, "I've told Carrie about your ability as a storyteller, so why don't you tell us a story..." I knew what this meant and frankly I was now too scared to speak. After seemingly hundreds of fantasies told, I was at a loss to think of one that seemed "appropriate" in this setting. I mean how bold could it be? Was this some kind of trap? Could I go too far? Could I get myself into trouble with what I said? Clearly they were both expecting a sexual fantasy.

I decided to keep it tame and focus on Anita. Real but safe. I told a story of meeting a gorgeous woman named "Mona" on a tropical beach, who looked exactly like Carrie when I described her. That was as risky as I wanted to be. As soon as I began talking both women took a sip of wine, unbuttoned their blouses one button (coincidence?) uncrossed their legs and leaned back relaxing, as if ready to be entertained -- or otherwise stimulated.

I told a story of bringing "Mona" back to our beach bungalow and getting tipsy. To keep it safe and non-threatening, I framed the story with the explanation that Anita and I became a bit randy and started making out while this other woman, Mona, watched us. As the story progressed I described in greater detail how and where I touched my girlfriend as this woman watched. As the foreplay in my story became more erotic, the two women now sitting with me there in real life BOTH started to disrobe piece-by-piece. Each time my girlfriend would initiate this action by removing an article of clothing, and then Carrie would match her shortly thereafter. Something had been agreed upon in advance. But what?

I knew they must have discussed this whole thing in advance. This was sort of threesome in slow-motion. But where should I take the story? Anita had told me repeatedly that she would never have sex with another woman. But, should I suggest that in my story anyway? Or should I just stay on the voyeur theme? Could I dare to suggest touching Carrie? I mean, "Mona".

Out of fear, I stayed with the voyeur theme describing "Mona" watching as I fondled Anita in the story -- and real life -- in a progressively more erotic way. I was very slow about it as I was not sure where to take the story. I prolonged the tale with caresses going from hair, to cheek, to neck to breasts and downward with kisses added along the way. At this point both Anita and Carrie were wearing only panties, and not sitting in the most ladylike of poses. Sitting across from me with legs open, I could see that Carrie's panties were visibly wet. As I started to rub Anita's inner thighs and slipped toward her own wet spot, she spoke.

Anita said, "Did you touch Mona in the same way? She must have wanted you to touch her too."

I can take a hint. I stood -- ignoring an uncomfortably full erection in my jeans -- and approached Carrie. She stood up and faced Anita, standing behind Carrie's chair because that was the only space available to me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and began to caress her from hair down the same way I described touching Anita in the fantasy. I was silent now. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears.

When my hand got to Carrie's panty line, she took me by the wrist and moved it back to her breast as if to say, "No." As I started to rub her nipples with both hands, Carrie slipped her own hand into her panties and began enthusiastically masturbating while I fondled her breasts. Carrie threw her head back into my shoulder and moaned. That action prompted Anita to remove her panties and spread her legs. Anita was now offering a clear view of a very wet snatch to both Carrie and I.

I realized that was my cue from Anita it was her turn. I knew who was the alpha woman was in this game so I wasted no time responding. Anita was the apex of this triangle whom I HAD to please. (Especially if I ever hoped to do this again.) I stepped in front of Carrie roughly pushing the coffee table out of my way as I dropped to my knees in front of Anita. As I started to eat, her Carrie moved from her chair and plopped down on the sofa right next to Anita and continued to masturbate as I ate my girlfriend next to her. Carrie had a better angle to watch this now without me blocking the view. I glanced up a few times from Anita's pussy to see that Carrie now had her eyes closed and mouth open. Anita started to moan more loudly and quickly, and Carrie joined the chorus. Both women seemed to cum at the exactly the same moment.

Anita tugged on my hair as if to say, "Com'ere". I rose up and she kissed my pussy-wet mouth. Then Anita said, "Time to go upstairs". And with that cue, Carrie also removed her panties and followed us up the staircase. My heart was pounding out of my chest with expectation and a bit of fear.

Anita then told me to disrobe and lay on the bed. Bossy! I did as I was told. I was rock hard and needed no foreplay, so Anita climbed on, straddled me and then put my cock into her pussy and pushed down onto me. She then added, "Don't you think Carrie deserves a reward?" and reached out a hand to Carrie as if she was going to lead her somewhere.

Carrie did not take Anita's hand but knew where she was being led. And she wasted no time straddling my face and grinding on me. I was already anxious to cum, but I managed to hold off long enough to give Carrie an oral orgasm. As she came, so did I. And the sound of Carrie moaning and me creaming Anita's pussy, as she was riding me like a rodeo cowgirl prompted her to come too.

Later that night Anita told me, "Happy birthday. You wanted to watch a woman masturbate so I got Carrie to do that for you. And I told you I would never fuck a woman, and I didn't. But, I hope you enjoyed your birthday fantasy?

I told her then, and I will say it again now, "Anita, wherever you are now -- yes, that was awesome. "Thank you!"