All Comments on 'Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01'

by member814

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

My wife now loves this fantasy but dose not think it's a good idea to do. Years ago had a girl friend that I told about my bisexual side. We both were in our 20's and wild. We ended up with a much older guy when we went on vacation on the islands. We met in the hotel bar, he was alone just broke up with his girl friend. We all were feeling no pain from the drinks and ended up back in our room. One thing lead to another and we all was naked. I felt embarssed because he had a much better cock than mine. He was uncut twice as thick as mine and almost double in size. We did it many ways for 2 days.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago
ethan and dao

reminds me of the time my best friend ethan talked me into sucking him off. i was in love with a vietnamese girl named dao and she walked in on us. i didn't even know at first, because he was gripping my head, holding my face down on his strong cock, making me choke on it lovingly deep inside my throat. my eyes were watering, i was moaning and crying with lust from giving the superior man pleasure when i finally noticed her in the room undressing. ethan pushed me off his cock roughly and i watched dao crawl on top of him. god he fucked her like i never could. we both fell in love with him that day and for the next two years they were the couple and i was the cum drinker. i love them boh so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story!

When we were first married, I told my wife about waking up while out camping and waking up with one of my friends sucking my cock. He sucked until I filled his mouth and swallowed every drop. I enjoyed it and jacked off about it for decades, but it never happened again. But it made her so horny she's masturbated about it every since I told her the story.

Her dream was to watch me get suck or be sucked by another guy. It wasn't until my friend who had sucked me so many years before moved back that we had a chance to have it happen. The first time it happened, she just sat and watched. She mentioned what happened, that she knew and asked him if he'd be interested in reliving it. He was and I didn't have to even unzip, he did it, even though he was still married, albeit, unhappily. In front of my wife, he used his mouth to get me hard, sucked me slowly, then brought me home with shooting a huge load iton his mouth.

I think my wife enjoyed him swallowing more than anything else. From then on, he was invited to stop by and suck me as much as he wanted, she just asked she could be there to watch. It was tough for him at first, he'd stop by only when called. Then she asked him one night, when he was swallowing a mouthful, how often would he suck me if it he could. His answer? Everyday and multiple times per day! So she told him to go ahead!

Since then, he stops by everyday, sucks me to completion each time and my wife watches. After the first few times, she started wearing sweats, so she could slide her hands down her pants and stand next to us, masturbating. Finally she felt comfortable enough to orgasm in front of him and then with some cajoling from the two of us, began pulling her sweats to her knees so we could see what her fingers were doing. It excited him and me and in turn, made me cum bigger!

Ten years later, he still stops by 'nearly' everyday. Neither my wife and I work anymore so he stops by whenever convenient. If my wife isn't around, we wait. Then as soon as she's home, he draws out two, sometimes three loads in an afternoon. Occasionally four if I've had a Viagra. He jacks off now when he does it, he was embarrassed at first, his cock is only 4", kind of thin but with a HUGE head! It looks way to big for his cock and is much much bigger than my own and I'm 7 1/2"!

StevieLuvsTSStevieLuvsTSover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

I especially liked the way the husband and wife were both working for the others pkeasure and at the same time tenderly loving one another and both fully enjoying the entire experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY WIFE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING

My wife is a slut who adores cock and has no problem telling anyone who wants to listen about her many sexploits.I guess i always knew in my heart even when we were just courting that Ann was crazy for cock. I was born into a family with 8 girls i was the only male but my femininity was evident from very young that my sisters would dress me in their old clothes it was'nt long until i was doing it on my own i met Ann when i was 18 after 3 years we talked about marriage so i decided to tell Ann about my C/D she loved it and began getting me dressed almost every weekend. Ann told me before we got married that although she loved me she felt she was addicted to cock and she loved fucking a host of different guys,one night she was reading a book and suddenly she said "whats your favourite fantasy " i told her i wanted to make out with a nice looking stud while dressed as a girl,at this time Ann was fucking a guy she had met Asif was his name she said she was infatuated be the way he fucked her she asked me to go out in a foursome with her and Asif and his friend Omar i thought it could be fun she took charge of getting my make up on and getting me ready i swear i know a lot of C/Ds like to say they were beautiful so im not going to blow my own trumpet but the taxi driver and a couple of guys in the pub tried to nip me and when i went to the toilet this guy John was all over me anyway long story short we went back to their flat in the west end and i was treated to the unbelievable sight of the girl i was marrying in two weeks bouncing wildy on Asifs monster cock and Ann was watching me slurp and suck up and down on omars equally impressive cock it was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love to do this but

I would love to suck a guy off as my wife watched. Then my wife and I would lick and suck him hard again. Then my wife and I would go into 69 and I would put his cock in her. And I would watch them fuck as I licked her pussy and his cock sliding in and out of her. Then When he cums in her he would pull out and I would clean his cock off and then I would clean her pussy. I get so hard thinking about this but I don't think we will ever do it. My wife says she would like to but we don't know any one who would.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 9 years ago
Great Story

This would be very hot to actually do this. I can't wait for the right guy to come along that my wife would be eager to try this with. This was a hot story that has me rock hard and dripping pre cum all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such a great story!

My wife had a fantasy of me sucking a cock. I never told her, until she told me of her fantasy, that I'd sucked a buddies cock a few times back when I was in high school and really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe how good cum tastes!

She wanted me to contact my buddy again! We'd stayed in touch, though not sexually, we'd both gotten married but now he was a widower. I called him one afternoon and asked him to stop by and have a drink and shoot the shit after a good dinner. He did. It was the first time I'd seen him in years and he looked good, still the same old skinny Mike. The drinks were flowing before dinner and we were both half crocked before long. I couldn't figure out how to bring it up but my wife took it out of my hands!

"Mike, my husband tells me you let him suck your cock a few times in HS, is that true?" He nodded his head, a little embarrassed. "Would you let him do it again? Please? Its a fantasy of mine."

Mike was surprised, I was surprised and my wife was waiting breathlessly. Finally, he agreed and wanted to know how we'd do it. She laid down some ground rules. One, he had to be available as much as possible to have his cock sucked. Two, he didn't get to fuck her, but he'd get to look at her naked and watch her be fucked, also she'd masturbate for him. Whatever it took to make him cum a lot. Three, I wanted to suck him while I was fucking her so we'd have to work out the logistics of that. Four, he could touch her but she wouldn't touch him. He agreed and we all headed in to the bedroom!

My wife was throwing off her clothes as soon as we were inside, and I have to describe her attributes. She's about 5' tall and 90lbs on a good day. I can get bone slivers from her if I'm not comfortable! She has tiny tits with giant nips that if I suck or twist on them enough, she will orgasm. She likes them played with rough, probably why they continue to grow! We've never had children (she can't conceive) and her 35 year old figure is beautiful. I think her measurements are somewhere around 32A-22-34. If her feet are together, there is still a 3" gap between her thighs. Tiny, thin and petite. Her pussy. I love it shaved, dearly love it shaved. But she hates shaving it, dealing with stubble and itching so for a birthday present for me, she went in for electrolysis, having it removed forever. There is not a single hair below her belly button and that includes her asshole. She said it was embarrassing, but at least its done forever.

Her clit protrudes when she gets excited. I enjoy taking a thin rubber dildo we have and slide it up her ass, not touching her cunt, just to watch it start to fill with blood, swell and then see her clit grow outward, like a little cock. Big thick outer lips, but hardly any labia minor. She looks like a thin muscular goddess!

We all three stripped down and I was surprised to see Mikes cock again. It looked about the same, cut with a nice big head on it. Really a thick head but a thin shaft. It stuck straight up, where mine has started to droop, until that day! Mine was sticking straight up too! We could see strands of juice dripping down from between my wife's legs. Her fingers went right to her pussy and she started rubbing, waiting for me. I dropped to my knees and like so many years before, took Mikes cock into my mouth and started sucking on that big head! I figured it must have been a while for him, which it had, but my wife's nude body combined with he's never seen a woman masturbate, set him off in seconds and he began to hunch over me, filling my mouth while he moaned!

Man did that taste good! I hear all these stories about how people can't keep up with a large volume of cum and they are full of shit. Mike has always shot out a frickin' gallon and I swallowed it easily, between shots 3 and 4, then let him continue to fill my mouth. My wife was screaming as she started to cum, watching him fill my mouth. I couldn't touch my own, it would have exploded! I didn't suck anymore but continued to hold his cock in my mouth as it flagged, with my own sticking straight up!

My wife walked over and asked me what I wanted. I just shrugged my shoulders a as I held his cock in my mouth. Mike reached out and started playing with her tits and I felt the first stirrings of his cock. While he tugged on her nipples, learning how sensitive they were, he became rock hard and I went back to work, coaxing out my reward. This time when he started to cum, holding tight to both my wifes nipples, my own cock started shooting too, without me touching it! I licked and sucked him until this time, he pulled away.

We sat around naked for the rest of the evening, even through dinner. He spent the night and my wife asked me to suck him 3 more times, leaving my jaw sore the next day. Since then, we play together on a regular basis, probably 4 times per week. My biggest thrill is when I'm between my wife's legs with my cock buried and Mikes cock in my mouth. We all go wild that way and I'm able to fuck and cum, while I'm drinking cum or sucking cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Well written and erotic as hell. I really enjoyed the loving relationship between the couple as they sucked Doug's cock together. This is close to one of my own fantasies. To fuck my wife while sucking a cock together with her. Yikes. Makes me hard just thinking of it. Your description of Doug's cock swelling then pulsating cum made my own cock leak precum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For

Having only a tiny cock of my own i often found myself checking other guys out in the showers at high school. I had nothing to compare my tiny dick with at home as i was the only male in a family of six so i suppose thats where my fascination with guys cocks came from so it was only natural that i progressed onto touching one then of course sucking and i have to say it is difficult to put into words how good that feels how naughty and taboo and the animalistic lust is an experience never to be forgotten so call me what you like "cocksucker" "spunk receptacle" ive heard them all but the situations ive been in you would'nt believe ask any hot girls what fantasy they would like to witness and you will be surprised with the high numbers of them that wants to see a guy suck another guys cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Real! I know from 40 years ago?

THANK YOU!

You have just written the best bi sharing threesome I have ever read and I am 65 yrs

old! Plus you almost detailed how the first time I was involved in a three way sex

happened with an older couple who were friends with my parents?

Bob, the husband accidentally walked in on me masturbating in hall bathroom that no one hardly ever used! He saw the turgid dripping big cock in my 19 year old hand and stared at it briefly and quickly whispered "sorry! I won't say anything nor should you?

Please call me or Vivian soon? DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS?"

That call was best call I ever made! I shared 3-sum sex with them for many years?

Plus, eventually, he couldn't hide the fact he was bisexual after the first couple years and at 22, I was sucking cock with a couple who were 50 yrs.old and letting me fuck them both, be sucked off and the only aspect I missed in your story was Doug reciprocating and not sucking his cock!

Bob sucked mine and often Vivian jacked him off in my mouth, as she did mine in his mouth? Otherwise, very real and factual story! Thank you!

BEST Bi Sharing Story, Ever!

CuffmanCuffmanover 9 years ago
Great story

Great horny story, had me hard and weeping in no time. Me and my partner often talk about inviting another guy along, but not brave enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very hot you are a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story brings back memories for me

This story brings back a great memory of the 1st time my wife and I had a threesome with a hot well-hung guy. We both sucked his cock, he came in my mouth & I swallowed his big load of cum, he then fucked my wife and I ate his 2nd load of cum from her cunt (the order of doing things was a bit different from your story). The other difference from my experience is that the first time with my wife & another man wasn't the first time I sucked a cock. I had sucked quite a few cocks before that threesome (my wife suspected I was a cocksucker but she didn't know for sure). After that 1st threesome I told her the truth - that I had sucked a few cocks before his. She said she had suspected as much and it didn't bother her. The truth was out and now I can be fully bisexual with her and her male lovers. Please tell more stories like this one -- it turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thankyou

Wonderful erotic story had my emotions all over the place

sober71sober71almost 9 years ago
Adored it

Just absolutely absorbing I was the husband, more pleeese

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

These story plays out like the fantasy I have been having lately. Thank you!! Now Injust need to keep watering the seed I have planted with her to eventually do this! You are added to my favs!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bisexual hubby

One of our favorite stories.we would love to have a real life experience like this.it would be so hot both of us sucking his cock.I am so ready to try it would love to have him cum deep inside my wife and be made to clean it up,!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice story

here my story i was renting a room from a couple there were in there late fifty one night i came home late when i walk in i saw him in a bra panties sucking on her strap-on dido cock i just stood there and watch i do knot know why but i walk over to them they look at me and said you have too leave or joint us i told them what they want me to do then she look at him and said dear pull your cock out so he can see a man cock but wait let get him in a bra panties first she went and got them after i was put into them i was put on my knees and his cock shove in my mouth i started to suck soon i had his whole cock in my mouth look dear he know how to suck cock what a bitch we have here yes dear he will make a good girly bitch baby i going to come in his mouth good dear girly take it all girly after he finish they toke me to get clean up they both bath me that night i sept in my room in a nightie about mid night she came in my room and pull the cover off me well my dear girly did you like what you did to night yes miss i did as we talk her hand went to my ass and she was rubbing it it felt good and i open my legs more as i did i felt her finger go in my ass hole just then two finger went in i lift my ass up to get more finger in she saw this i see you like thing in your ass hole yes miss i had a dido once before a few years ago she pull her fingers out and got on the bed behind me she remove her nightie that when i saw her big pink dido cock she put some cream on it and my ass hole i knew what was next i lift up my ass and she shove her dido cock all the way in it felt good she keep it up for awhile i beg her knot to stop she ask if i be there girly bitch i said yes miss please miss make me your girly bitch if we do you will not change your mind no miss i do any thing you want just then he came in she pull out and he got behind me dear is are girly ready to have a man cock now why not ask her well girly are you yes master i am ready please master shove that man cock in my pussy ass hole just then he did soon i had his hot come in me i fell a sleep when i woke up in the morning i went to the closet and found a dress in there i put it on just the dress no panties or bra i walk to there room they were still a sleep i then saw his big cock i craw over to him and put my mouth around it and suck soon he was a wake he just smile and said look dear are girl know how to wake her master yes dear and soon she will have other master too just then he came in my mouth i like his cock clean and then my miss said i will learn to please women too for now i will help you become more girly it time we have coffee after that we will get you in some girly girl clothes well after a few month i was more girly then man i even had tits like a girl and i got to love cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horny

I was fucking a married woman and her husband was down sucking on my balls. I thought I may as well see if he would suck my cock, so I pulled out of her and her husband began sucking me off.He then placed my cock back inside her. As he did she turned round and said for us to start fucking each other as the sight of two men fucking turned her on. I started fucking him as she wanked him off. The sex was awesome that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I got to fuck too!

This is my second marriage and have let other men share my women with the understanding that I get to join in. I really enjoy licking my wife and her lovers cock and balls as he fucks her ass and pussy. AND I get to fuck him whilst he's in her, and afterwards so she can watch my balls swing back and forth when I'm ramming his ass. We've been letting one to two men share sex with us every week for almost 3 1/2 years now (starting eight months after we married). I really love having her enjoy herself with all these married men, and she knows how much I crave being in a man. We really have a happy marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fantasy too

I so totally connect with this story. Read it while sunbathing on Haulover Beach in Miami (nude beach) and got so hard i was leaking. I totally connect with this guy...i love woman, love pussy, have no desire to kiss/hug a man or be with a man...but over past 2yrs have come to realize i am totally turned on by thought of sucking a cock. Gets me sooo hard. If i could have this story be a realtiy my marriage would not be ending. Sadly, i confessed my famtasy to my amazing wife and she lost it, accused me of being a fag and in two weeks we will be divorced. I envy this guy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mature bi latin

Damn that was hot! Wish I could find a couple like that in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
member814=saligli?

This story is almost identical (word for word) to "First Time Sucking with My Wife", written by saligli.

member814member814almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the heads up. I'm flattered that he liked the story, but not very happy that he tried to take credit for it as his own. I've reported it to the system admins.

denrondenronover 7 years ago
Blazing Hot!

This story is a huge turn on for me. Very erotic. I want to find a guy to share with my wife or a couple with a bi husband to have sex with. Very hot. Very sexy!

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
I want your cum too

I would love to eat your cum from my wife's tiny pussy. And you can eat mine from your wife's bottom.

Geo21Geo21over 7 years ago
awesome

loved it! check out my story if you have time!

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

So Exciting my Cock was Oozing Pre-cum. What a hot couple! Love Hear more cause I'd love To Cum more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sharing the semen load

something similar occured with my friend he was in his twenties at the time the married couple with orally bi hubby was in their sixties they met up explained they fantasized about sharing a load of semen from a young stud he was standing they were kneeling taking turns sucking him off when he started to ejaculate all over their faces they loved it they met a second time this was a little different this time the wife wanted to see hubby deep throat my friends huge cock they went at it hubby took all of the eight inches and was moaning as semen was spurting down his throat

PhillipPetersonPhillipPetersonover 6 years ago
Pity

It's truly a pity that in my life more of the women I've known or had relationships with were not as personally turned on by gay or bisexual sex as they are now. It certainly would have made things easier and possibly more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DAMNNN

I am bisexual and my name is Doug. lol Seriously. I remember a few sessions with 2 girls and a few orgies but unfortunately, I never had one like this. All my experiences with other men were one on one. My wife has been dead for 4 years, I teach college and am constantly horny. I have one very attractive former female student who is after me to cut my long hair and get some action, I have a feeling she is planning to set me up with a few of the girls at the college I teach at-- I cannot wait.

DorcDorcover 6 years ago
Really hot

Totally fantasize about this, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

Very hot. I think about that scenario more than once a day for sure on the list!! Love watching my wife take another mans load. Cleaning her up drives me crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am more than a little bi I'm damn near straight queer!

This is what I want Amy Kim EVERY time we fucked I would end up whispering near ya ear I want to share a cock with U, Listen y know I Curious as FUCK and Yes I guess No sexual bottom Now since u broke up with me LISTEN I WANT TO EAT YOUR NEW MAN'S CUM FROM YOUR PUSSY ANYTIME AFTER U FUCK JUST TEXT ME AND I WILL MEET U SOMEWHERE TO EAT U OUT, I AM HONESTLY TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND I'M SORRY I BACKED OUT MAKING U SEEM LIKE THE WHORE FUCK AMY THAT'S WHAT TURNED ME ON SO MUCH ABOUT U I LIKE THE FACT U ARE A COCK CRAvING HIM LOVING WHORE please take me back to be your sissy bisexual bottom bitch* boy cumfillled pussy eating cuckhold, Where I can only fuck your pussy No OTHERS allowed unless u fucking them, no Amy David wants nothing but U and many Many Cock's, Men FUCK me and I will only ever want 2 fuck U, Amy u can go FUCK As many guys u would like whom ever u would like wherever you want As LONG as u will share Another bi / gay man with me , let me watch a straight man fuck u try a MMF Do multiple gangbang with 13 black men every once and a while while u have relationship with others all bye YOURSELF always bringing me immediately home your well fucked pussy filled with there many loads not bathing Nor showering just straight home stripping naked with fishnet stockings and Stripper high heels on spreading ya legs wide open so I can eat your pussy then U can watch my Man fuck me before U go back out bar hopping all night long and looking for a Hot Guy who is going to fill ya craving for a big HARD COCK!

tracyb1984tracyb1984about 6 years ago
I want it.....

I dream of this night happening to me. Thank you for sharing, you have a wonderful wife.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story, it was very similar to an experience I had with a couple I am friends with. I sucked my first cock during this threesome and it was amazing. I also ate a creampie from her pussy after they fucked each other. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

MtnmanbearMtnmanbearalmost 6 years ago
In my wildest dreams

I would be able to share a wife and her husband and taste his cum in her and directly from her husbands dick......

randduderanddudeover 5 years ago
Intensity of first Bi fantasy described

Whoa! This was an incredibly fantasy described in the most "you are there" way.

I think this may be the most erotic, arousing description of a very hot sexual encounter

that I have ever read. Really! So much better than even the other really hot tales I have liked on Lit. I was drawn to this story by the title and and by the fact that many years ago I'd favorited it but didn't remember it. so it was fresh. I can tell you that I was right there with you, the narrator, and Doug. My cock was hard from the first pages through the last. Still is. But not for long. Congratulations on a really fine piece of writing. glad to see there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

I wish my wife that open I have talk to she and she just looks at me and talks about another girl in the room for herm so I had a girl in the room. That when the strap on came out and they took turn's on me!

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story. Loved how the husband and wife coalesced so well and operated as a team with their friend. Both of them in search of intense pleasure for all. There's nothing like a good old fashioned creampie to get a person revved up and in this instance the husband also enjoyed some cum straight from the tap. Speaking from experience the only thing better than sloppy seconds is sloppy thirds, fourths or fifths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incredibly EROTIC!!! Truly liked the storyline! I'd be first in line for this opportunity!!

StewartDStewartDover 4 years ago
Wonderful story A 5 + From me

Great story well write. I loved how you describe how you felt when you knew your beautiful wife was going to be Fucked. That feeling you get when that is about to happen is something only men who have been in that situation really know.

I know. I’ve shared my wife with lots of guys and love to clean her up.

We always try to make our meeting with men who are Bi.

Every one gets what they need Sexually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I loved the story. While reading it and jerking off I started to cum and licked it all up. I hope that getting my wife to read it with me will convince her to do this with me I have sucked cock before but would be better if my wife enjoyed it with me. O!!!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Super hot! Well written and believable and moves along at a really good pace. This is a frequent fantasy of mine and I would do it in a minute! I would love to suck off another guy while we both pleasure my wife.

More of this, please!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Spoilt

The intro spoiled it for me, best wife and sex ever, after 14_years, 20 orgasms, if only. But I will risk it all because I want it better. Don't say it's not a risk, another bloke fucking your wife is bound to be a risk. Made everything else unbelivable

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT HOT EROTIC STORY

Nice story and fun to read...all of us guys that the wife won't allow a third in the bedroom are envious of this couple..wow - I desire what they have so badly

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

It has been my dream to be in Craig’ shoes for a long time and you described it exactly how I thought it would be ! You got a “5” from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

can't wait to read part 2

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Love the story. Well written. Just like I want for us. We roleplay it and fantasize it, but so far that is it. I wish I was Craig getting to to see my wife with another cock and then getting to suck it too.

Cant wait for next story.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Perfect marriage

Dude is a lucky guy getting cuckolded by Lisa and forced to suck Doug's cock.

A Hotwife, cuckold, cock sucking, cum eating husband; I love it.

Please keep writing! Lisa should tell her girlfriends about how she is training hubby:-)

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please my cock begs it.

I used to see a married couple who loved her man to suck my cock. She loved when I was having sex with her he would go down and look as my cock would go in and out. Once I pulled out of her and said to him taste your wife off my cock he started sucking my cock. Honey fuck him the way you fuck me, go on I never felt so horny in my life. My married lover begging me to fuck her man as he is sucking me off and massaging my cum filled balls. Oh fuck I said, come here I said to him. He moved up my body and lay on his back as he opened his ass to me she guided the tip of cock to his ass. Go on fuck him honey I could feel my precum seeping from me as I started entering him his ass felt as tight as his wife pussy felt. I pulled back and started to enter him deeper she started to play with her pussy. I started to wank him off he started to cum. The sight of my married lover fingering her pussy she started to cum sent me over the edge as I started to cum.

gcs2718gcs2718almost 3 years ago

Sucking cock and slurping up another man's big cum load from a well-fucked pussy, it doesn't get much better than that. Well okay, another man fucking my ass while all this was going on would be the ultimate. But all that aside, this may be the most well written story I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great ! Wish my wife and I would be able to do that

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 3 years ago

Quite possibly the best story of "first time" I've read. And it is so similar to my first time, the biggest difference being that our "Doug" fucked her first so that my first cock tasted like her pussy. Great story!

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 3 years ago

Great story !!!! I would love to do that with a woman !!!

spurtmanspurtmanover 2 years ago

Beyond fabulous! It perfectly describes my enduring and ever-growing fantasy.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

She learn my curious about became her fantasy how she would lube me spread my cheeks guide it in suck me watch see it ging in out my ass

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 2 years ago

Well written to capture the erotic experience of the fantasy coming true

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, would love to read more. I almost felt like I had that cock in my mouth. Please write more,,,, and thank yoi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hott very hot that is my fantasy

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Well written and erotic

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

His description of how it felt to open his mouth to take the cock in it and how that cock felt in his mouth and his feelings and emotions of sucking a cock brought back many of the same memories of the first time I sucked.

Artistdude54Artistdude54about 2 years ago

Wow! Super hot! Made me so horny I wanted to go find a cock to suck!

Thanks

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Really hot story, remember first time I swallowed as his balls were on my chin. A cocksuckers ultimate reward "big load".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! And Hot!

khollen2khollen2almost 2 years ago

Very erotic and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the idea of my wife getting wet while a man blows me. Then she suggests that I suck him off to completion. He then shows me his collection of sexy panties.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

Hot as thanks for sharing! Wow I can only imagine an experience like that being a woman that would be as hot af!!! I’d never turn down an opportunity like that. Well written thanks for sharing as I said. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She worked on me till I gave in. We were friends at least I thought he was my friend. Well it was totally uneasy for me seeing him kissing her and it really pissed me off and I let them know. He tried his smooth talking shit with me. I said that it would be best if he left now. He did but was still saleing trying to talk me into doing the threesome. After he left she was hugging me and asked if I wanted to reclaim my wife. I asked why all you did was kiss him a couple of times have you cheated on me behind my back? Talk about back stepping NO NO NO she said. Well then you are still mine correct? Yes I was just playing with you. This is not a game that I'm going to play. Years later I found out that she had cheated on me with the SOB and it took everything but I didn't beat the SOB. We are still together but I did tell her that I wished that I had never found out because I just couldn't treat her as good as I would have if she never cheated not that I mean and I will never hit her. She said that she was sorry and I said I was sorry too. One time when it was really bothering me she asked why I couldn't forgive her. I said I already did that I was still married to her. Well you don't act like you forgive me she said. I said you don't understand because I have never cheated on you and never will. She hugged me and said I'm sorry I can't explain why I did it young and dumb. I said well he is a selfish snake.

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great hot story. Your description of sucking your first cock was great, reminded me of my first experiences in high school. My first threesome was in college with a middle age couple, boy did I learn a lot about clits and cocks. Her husband was the first man to fuck me (with her cheerleading) and while he was only 6" he could fuck for a long time, what an ache. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would be the ultimate relighting of the sexual spark we used to have which has been gone now for about 10 years in our 30 year marriage. This story had me edging and leaking precum as I put myself in the husbands position...so hot, I came more than I have in a long time reading this. I wish I could share this fantasy with my wife, just pretty sure she would be disgusted by it and I don't care to risk that. Loved it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I lovey wife but I need cock. I need to be on my knees before men, serving them, worshipping them. Taking their cum spit piss and abuse as my wife looks down on me for what I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember when I was 18 I hitchhiked across country for about a year I buffed out I have a 9inch cock men and women would pick me up take me home to help them fuck there wife while I sucked there cock I remember this one couple picked me up took me home with them they both suck my Cock and I fucked them both in the ass first I fucked him while she rode my tongue then she rode my cock while I sucked on his big cock we all three cum so fucking hard I stayed with them for about a month it was one big fuck party

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Very erotic, thank you for sharing your experience.

Hope you tell us more about your journey.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Very erotic and beautiful

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoabout 1 year ago

well when i was in college i rented a room from a swinger cpl...they have fuck party all the time and the they made there sex toy ,,,i use to suck his cuck and lick his ass when he fuck his wife,,,then i clean his cum out of her,,,,even making me lick her bloody pussy when she is on her period,,,,and he be fucking my ass when i m doing that,,i spent 2 year rent free with them and there swingers friends,,,

TxtwosomeTxtwosomeabout 1 year ago

So erotic! My wife and I loved your story. It’s word for word a fantasy that we have discussed for a long time and both want desperately to fulfill. We’re hoping that one day we can find the right man that will join us in doing everything that you wrote about.

Chroh753Chroh753about 1 year ago

Love it, many parallels to when my lady surprised me with a cock!

I can't wait to experience it again!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

OMG ! Another incredibly well written erotic story. This one took my breath away as it did her husband. 5-😊😊😊😊😊again.

Randy56rRandy56r12 months ago

Fuck, a very well written hot story, what a fantasy, the only thing missing is Doug reciprocating the creampie clean-up and cock sucking, that makes it less equitable for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking awesome!!

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u25 months ago

What a wonderful first time. Everything i like to do.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am 68 years old my wife is 66 years old. She has never been with anyone but me. I would love for this to happen to us because she deserves to know what she has been missing. I have a small package and not very good so she has missed a lot. But to be honest I have for a long time wanted to lick her clit while another man fucked her hot little pussy and then clean them both up after they cum. And I would loved to be fucked in the ass. But I know this will never happen. Sometimes I hate reality

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Lisa thought the experience was hot but she also began to have doubts about being married to a sissy gay boy. The next night she invited Doug over but this time she made Craig shave his body and wear women's sexy lingerie for Doug. Craig sucked Doug eagerly like the wimp slut he was. Then Doug bent him over the gave the bitch what he truly wanted. It was clear to Lisa that if she stayed with this loser she'd probably end up with STD's so she divorced him, destroying him financially and emotionally. Craig cried and cried, but she just laughed and laughed as she dump the pitiful joke of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it ! Dont listen to the haters. Would love to be sandwiched between two men like this!

ronibarretronibarret2 months ago

Incredibly erotic....so nasty...so vivid...I could taste every bit of cum and nectar from the three of them. One of the best tales I've read on this site!!

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u224 days ago

Luv the cum eating

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous