Bisexual Guys And Mean Girls

Story Info
Bi prankster Samuel seduces Malika and Shawn.
1.6k words
2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Whatever you do to me, I will do to you," Malika Shelton Wayne said to Samuel Xavier. The six-foot-tall and large-breasted, chubby and big-bottomed African American female bibliophile smirked at her lover/nemesis/tormentor. Samuel Xavier nodded and then made Malika get on her knees. Time for this strong Black woman to suck some Black dick. Samuel Xavier unzipped his pants and showed Malika what he was working with. Out came his long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick. After a brief hesitation, Malika began sucking Samuel Xavier's big Black dick. In the City of Memphis, Tennessee, things were most definitely heating up...

"I love equality," Samuel Xavier said as Malika's lovely head bobbed up and down while she fellated him. Why is it that Black women with the most attitude and sass suck the meanest dick? Hmm, must be one of life's great mysteries. Samuel Xavier leaned against the wall as Malika sucked his dick. The openly bisexual Haitian Trickster has fucked a lot of women and a few men but by far, sassy Black chicks like Malika here are his absolute favorites. With her big ghetto booty and resting bitch face, Malika gave Samuel Xavier an erection every time he sees her...

"Shut up while I'm sucking your dick, asshole," Malika paused to say, and Samuel Xavier grinned and shrugged. Malika resumed sucking Samuel Xavier's cock and squeezed his balls none too gently. Hmm, mean Black bitches are the absolute best. Samuel Xavier's good friend Steeves Dearing, a Black gentleman residing in Ontario, Canada, once told him that mean Black chicks got the best tasting pussy in the multiverse. Well, out of a mixture of curiosity and horniness, Samuel Xavier has tasted that theory and it turned out to be quite true...

"Hmm, you're so mean and bossy, Malika, I love mean girls," Samuel Xavier taunted her as he crammed his dick down her throat. Malika stared hard at Samuel Xavier while giving his big Haitian dick the deep throat treatment. For years and years, Malika has been low-key obsessed with Samuel Xavier, who excites her sexually while she also finds him completely loathsome. There's something about toxic masculinity which is erotic and repelling for a lot of women. Samuel Xavier is a magnificent bastard who makes toxic masculinity look good...

"Up yours," Malika said and she thrust two fingers up Samuel Xavier's asshole. Since the big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian man and champion of redundancy wasn't expecting that, he gasped in surprise. Malika smiled at Samuel Xavier and continued to suck his cock. Samuel Xavier closed his eyes and harkened back to the time when he realized that he was turned on by mean Black women. He'd been watching the movie Boomerang and got a boner while Grace Jones whipped some male chariot carriers on screen. Yeah, Samuel Xavier became attracted to the Black femdom type that day, and at the time, he didn't even know what BDSM was. Imagine that!

"I can take it and dish it out," Samuel Xavier told Malika, and when she finished fellating him, he gave the big Black woman her just reward. That's right, the pretty-faced and chubby, big-bottomed and mean-spirited but oh-so hot young Black woman took one to the face. Samuel Xavier came, blasting his load all over Malika's pretty face. Memphis favorite Black BBW Bibliophile never knew what hit her. Samuel Xavier was still smirking triumphantly when Malika got up, and reminded him who's in charge...

"Worship my ass before you fuck it, motherfucker," Malika said haughtily while holding Samuel Xavier's precious family jewels. Samuel Xavier grinned and nodded, then kissed Malika. This was a long, deep kiss, one fueled by attraction and revulsion. What drives mean-spirited women and toxic men to seek one another out across the Multiverse? It's one of life's great mysteries. Samuel Xavier smiled as Malika got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open.

"Ask and you shall receive," Samuel Xavier said to Malika as he came up behind her. Sniffing Malika's ass, Samuel Xavier slid his tongue into her butt hole and worked his fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Malika groaned as Samuel Xavier began working his magic on her. Whether Samuel Xavier is handling a female booty or a male booty, the bisexual Haitian Trickster always takes care of business. Malika squealed in delight as Samuel Xavier wriggled his fingers in her pussy and tickled her booty hole with his tongue. For the toxic Haitian hunk, the fun was just beginning...

"Shut up, fool, this is what I think of you," Malika said, and she squeezed her ass cheeks, blasting a hot fart down Samuel Xavier's throat. The unexpected yet extremely powerful female fart nearly knocked Samuel Xavier down. Hot damn, why are Black female farts so damn sexy and powerful? Pulling his hand out of Malika's pussy, Samuel Xavier grabbed her thick ass cheeks with both hands and sucked the remnants of the fart out of her asshole. Big-booty Black women's farts are precious and Samuel Xavier isn't one to let them go to waste.

"Got something for you," Samuel Xavier told Malika, after extracting a few more farts out of her butt hole. Grabbing a condom and lubricant, he made good use of them. Samuel Xavier gripped Malika's wide hips and pushed his dick into her asshole. The Black man who gets to stick his dick inside a Black woman's sacred butt hole should count his lucky stars and be thankful. With reverence and gratitude, Samuel Xavier rammed his big Haitian dick into Malika's butt hole, and the big Black woman screamed like a banshee. The best way for a Black man to worship the Black goddess is by sticking his dick up her asshole, and Samuel Xavier happily showed his devotion to Malika...

"Cum in my asshole, you toxic motherfucker," Malika demanded, and Samuel Xavier slapped her thick ass and nodded. Bucking his hips, he thrust his cock into the forbidden depths of Malika's asshole. Malika's passionate screams and squeals merged with Samuel Xavier's manly grunts, coalescing into a beautiful crescendo of Black erotic pleasure. Samuel Xavier shuddered as he came, flooding Malika's sacred butt hole with loads upon loads of his masculine seed. The Haitian Trickster and the Black goddess collapsed on the bed, exhausted and reeking of wild sex, but happy as can be...

"This was awesome," Samuel Xavier said to Malika, but instead of replying, she got up and headed to the bathroom. He admired her big ass as she walked away. Prior to coming to Memphis, Tennessee, to visit Malika, Samuel Xavier spent some time with his former classmate and rival Shawn Mish down in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. The tall, lanky, blond-haired and blue-eyed Shawn got married to a fine Black lady named Shamika Lathering and has settled into a nice, quiet life. Of course, Samuel Xavier tempted Shawn into coming to his hotel room, and seduced him.

Yeah, Samuel Xavier had a grand old time with Shawn Mish. As it turns out, closeted bisexual White guys who marry Black women are really good at sticking their pale cocks into the butt holes of masculine bisexual Black men. After sucking Shawn's cock, Samuel Xavier rode him like there was no tomorrow. Shawn, although reluctant at first, pounded his thick pale cock into Samuel Xavier's ass. Sometimes, arrogant and cocky bisexual Black men need a stiff White cock up the ass, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"I missed you, Sam, but I've got to get back to my wife," Shawn said to Samuel Xavier, after some wild and freaky fun. The bisexual Haitian Trickster looked at his favorite White dude and nodded. With a handshake and a manly hug, Samuel Xavier and Shawn parted ways. What Shawn didn't know is that Samuel Xavier recorded their interracial male on male fun and sent a video of it to Shawn's lovely wife Shamika Lathering. This is one of the many reasons why Samuel Xavier ditched the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, and headed to Memphis, Tennessee. Shawn is on the warpath, Shamika is threatening divorce, and Samuel Xavier has got to pay for being an agent of chaos...

"My turn, dumbass," Malika said as she came out of the washroom with a thick ebony strap-on dildo. Samuel Xavier looked at Malika, a tall and sexy, large-breasted and curvaceous Black woman with a huge round ass. Malika smiled wickedly at Samuel Xavier while stroking her huge strap-on dildo. Malika looked cruel and wicked, and a lot of men would be scared but Samuel Xavier is REALLY into mean girls, so that's right up his alley...

"Bitch, do your job, if you dare," Samuel Xavier taunted Malika. Blinking in surprise and anger, Malika went after Samuel Xavier like a hurricane. The big Black woman grabbed the big Black man, slapped his face, squeezed his balls hard, kicked him, and threw him on the bed. Samuel Xavier 'tried' to flee but Malika grabbed him and held him down. Without bothering with lubricant, Malika thrust the dildo up Samuel Xavier's ass, and his screams of pain were sweet music to her ears. Samuel Xavier came five times as Malika wrecked his ass with the dildo. The meaner a woman is, the more turned on this fucker is. Mean girls of the world, Samuel Xavier is into you!

"You belong to me, punk," Malika said to Samuel Xavier, after ravaging his ass with her strap-on dildo. Samuel Xavier looked at the gorgeous, freaky young Black woman laying in bed next to him. Malika Shelton Wayne of Memphis, Tennessee, was totally worth the trip from Brockton, Massachusetts. Samuel Xavier took the lady's hand and brought it to his lips. While Samuel Xavier is a bit of a sociopath, a Trickster and a bisexual sex addict, he does love his Black goddesses, especially the mean ones. Worshipping Malika sounds like a good idea to Samuel Xavier. He sincerely hopes Malika stays mean and sexy, otherwise he will have to look elsewhere for his wicked satisfaction...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lack talent, Madam.

Share this Story