Bisexual Home Wrecker

Story Info
Allison steals Gay pal Keith's Bisexual lover Brad.
3.6k words
2.75
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Meet Allison Hastings, a lively young woman living in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba. The daughter of an Ojibwe First Nations businessman, Alexander Hastings, and of a Jamaican immigrant, Cornelia Cosgrove, Allison is the daughter of two very different worlds. The six-foot-tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired, curvaceous young biracial woman is fiercely proud of her Native American and Afro-Caribbean roots. At the age of twenty-five, Allison has an MBA from the University of Winnipeg and is making her presence felt in the Canadian Prairies business world.

There aren't a lot of women of color selling high-end real estate in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and Allison is leaving her mark on the real estate industry. Allison's bosses at Palatine Realty, one of the biggest real estate firms in Canada, are certainly impressed with her. It's almost as if Allison can hypnotize clients into purchasing properties. This gal is definitely a winner, too bad mother nature forgot to give her a conscience. That's right, Allison is a sociopath. Let us take a walk into Allison's chaotic and messy private life and see what the lovely lady is really all about...

Allison is a sexually adventurous young woman who likes to have her cake and eat it too. Forthrightly bisexual, Allison likes to experiment with the ladies and the fellas, and doesn't believe in settling down. That's too bad because in the lesbian community, women move in with each other on the fly and it's considered the norm. This also leads to messy breakups but whatever, right? Allison lives in a lovely two-bedroom apartment in the pristine Haworth neighborhood of western Winnipeg, and doesn't subscribe to the bullshit that a lot of lesbians and bisexual women put up with when dealing with other women. Find, fornicate and forget, that's how Allison operates...

"Becca, we've been over this, I'm not a lesbian, I'm bisexual, this was just sex, I don't want to be with you," Allison said with a sigh. Becca Rawlings glared angrily at Allison, who sat on the couch, sipping a Pepsi. The butch gal was pacing back and forth and Allison was annoyed. Last night, Becca saw Allison walk out of Harry's Pub in the south end of Winnipeg with a tall, handsome Arab male. Allison ended up going home with the Arab male, Youssef something or other, and hooked up with him. Like a lot of butch women, Becca loses her shit over the thought of a femme hooking up with a man. Allison had seen this shit before and wasn't amused.

"You're one cold bitch," said Becca, and the short-haired, flannel-wearing, heavily tattooed and downright masculine young white woman shook her head in disgust. Allison shrugged, acting as nonchalantly as possible. Of course, Allison's eyes never left Becca because she wasn't about to get roughed up in her own apartment by an unstable bitch. Casual sex does go on among women who love women. Allison doesn't believe in letting women or men have ownership of her pussy, thank you very much. Becca has got to go...

"Becca, you've got sixty seconds to leave my place otherwise I'm calling the cops," Allison said calmly, cell phone in hand. Becca grumbled and for a moment, it looked like she wanted to tangle with Allison. Allison grinned and pulled a taser out of her pocket. A few months ago, Allison bought the taser during a business trip to the City of Buffalo, New York. The taser salesman informed Allison that it could take down even the largest and strongest of men at its highest voltage. Such a weapon ought to work just fine on super-angry masculine broads with jealousy issues.

As far as Allison is concerned, Becca had no say in what she did or whom she did it with. Last night, Allison had fun with Youssef. The tall, dark and handsome Arab dude, a wealthy student from Kuwait, ate Allison's pussy real good before fucking her in every hole. Allison didn't know that Arab dudes had big dicks like that, and Youssef had been a pleasant surprise. The two of them parted ways in the wee hours of the morning. That's when Becca came over, and Allison seriously regretted letting her up. The butch gal had stalker tendencies, for real...

"You're an evil bitch," Becca said, and then she stormed out of Allison's apartment. Relieved, Allison locked the door. The young woman headed to the bathroom and took a long bath. While in the tub, Allison fondled her tits and fingered her pussy. Becca had been a lot of fun before she became super jealous and unstable. Closing her eyes, Allison licked her lips, remembering the fun and wicked things she'd done with Becca. Butch girls can be rough around the edges, but Allison always gets her way...

"I don't normally do this," Becca said, smiling nervously. Allison winked at the butch gal after putting her on her back. Stroking her strap-on dildo, Allison looked at Becca, who seemed so wonderfully vulnerable. The tattooed and short-haired, masculine white chick looked hot, and tough, and Allison wanted to tame her. Femme doesn't always mean soft and submissive, and butch doesn't always mean macho and tough. Allison has strapped a lot of butch girls in her time, and Becca was just another notch on her belt...

"Just relax, sweetie," Allison said, and she thrust the dildo into Becca's pussy. Groaning, Becca lay there, her lips trembling as Allison began to fuck her. Smiling, Allison grabbed Becca's legs and raised them in the air while fucking her with the strap-on dildo. At first, Becca tried to tough it out but when Allison fucked her with deep, passionate strokes, she began to scream. Allison grinned, relishing Becca's passionate screams as she fucked her with the dildo. This was the ultimate act of transgression among lesbians and bisexual women. Femme fucks butch, and it happens a lot more often than most realize...

After finishing her bath, Allison got dressed and headed down to Tremont Avenue, to meet with Keith Santoro, an old college buddy of hers. It was her day off and the young businesswoman didn't have much to do. Keith was a total queen and always had the juiciest gossip. Last night, Keith told Allison he had some major news to share. Allison showed up, wearing a black leather jacket over a red tank top and black jeans. The biracial beauty always looks fly. Got to keep the ladies and the fellas on their toes, that's how it's done...

"My boyfriend Brad is so dreamy, he used to be with this girl named Heather before we met, but now he's all about me, he could be the one," said Keith Santoro. Allison leaned back in her chair and sipped her latte while nodding at Keith, her erstwhile gay best friend. The short, pale-skinned and purple-haired, effeminate little man couldn't stop gushing about his latest conquest. Like a lot of gay men in the big city, Keith falls in lust with another man at least once a week, and that's not an exaggeration. Knowing this all too well, Allison took Keith's claim of having found the one with a grain of salt.

"Hmm, show me this mystery man," Allison said, and Keith grinned, then showed her his cellphone. Allison took a good look at Brad, Keith's latest conquest. The guy was not what Allison expected at all. Brad was tall, dark-skinned and very masculine. In fact, if Allison saw Brad walking down the street by himself, she would have thought he was straight and probably entertained the idea of flirting with him. Typically, Keith went after others like himself. Brad was cut from a different cloth...

"Dreamy, isn't he?" Keith said, and Allison nodded, then handed him back his phone. The two friends bantered, and then a few minutes later, a third party joined them. Allison's heart skipped a beat as she recognized the newcomer as the man from the picture. The tall, handsome black man smiled and gave Keith a peck on the lips, then sat down. Keith basically wrapped himself around Brad, who smiled. When Brad and Allison made eye contact, he looked at her a moment too long...

"Hello, Allison, I'm Brad Sanford, Keith here has told me a lot about you," Brad said in a deep masculine voice as he shook her hand. Allison grinned and nodded. Keith fawned over Brad the way female fans used to fawn over NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys back in the day. Allison frowned briefly as she assessed Brad. The guy did not register as gay at all. Allison has met masculine gay men before and their lack of interest in women was a dead giveaway. Brad might be sleeping with Keith, but he still liked women.

"Keith has told me a lot about you too, Brad, you're one handsome man," Allison said, and Brad nodded gently while Keith high-fived Allison. The three of them bantered for a bit, and then Brad excused himself to go order something. As he got up, both Allison and Keith checked out his fine ass. Brad ordered a coffee and a sandwich, and the barista, a plump blonde woman, smiled pleasantly at him. As Brad waited on the side for his order, two young women wearing tank tops and yoga pants walked in. Brad checked out both girls butts and grinned appreciatively. Allison noticed this, but Keith didn't...

"Allison, Brad has got the dick of death, he's got like nine inches and fucked my ass so good I cried," Keith said, as flamboyantly as he could. Allison nodded at Keith, and thought about Brad and that thick dick of his. Brad sure looked like he was packing and had a good body on him too. Keith is a size queen and chases men with really big dicks, another thing that he and Allison had in common. Allison filed that bit of knowledge away for future use, and discreetly questioned Keith about Brad. One doesn't have to prod a queen too much to get them to spill the tea...

"Hmm, so you got with Brad after he left his ex-girlfriend Heather? Tell me more," Allison said innocently, and Keith nodded. Leaning in his chair, Keith regaled Allison with the tale of how he got with Brad. Apparently, Brad, a native of Kingston, Jamaica, moved to Winnipeg a few years ago. After getting his degree from the University of Manitoba, Brad was engaged to a pretty Trinidadian lady named Heather, but he was also fucking some men on the side. Keith happened to be one of those men, and like a truly malicious queen, he wrecked Brad and Heather's relationship...

"I had to play the queer card, girlfriend, once Heather found out Brad is bisexual, she left him, and I picked up the pieces," Keith said, laughing merrily. Allison looked at Keith, a cold and calculating bitch hiding behind a veneer of flamboyance and harmlessness. Two can play that game, Allison thought. Brad returned, and Allison watched him carefully as he and Keith interacted. A big-booty white female jogger ran by on the sidewalk and Brad checked her out while Keith drank his latte. Allison smiled at that. Brad was definitely bisexual, and as much fun as he was having smashing Keith's ass, part of him probably missed the pussy. Allison would fill in the blanks...

"Pleasure meeting you, Brad, if you're ever looking in the real estate market, I'm your gal," Allison said as she handed him her card. Allison looked into Brad's eyes a bit longer than necessary, and he smiled at her. Keith smiled and air-kissed Allison, who made up an excuse about having to take care of a nonexistent sick aunt and then left. As Allison walked away, she bent down to tie her shoe, and chanced a glance back in the Starbucks direction. Keith was blathering about something or other, but Brad was looking at Allison's ass. Smiling, Allison walked away...

Allison headed to the mall, and received two texts which made her smile. Keith, who works in the fashion industry, had to head to Montreal for a conference. Allison wished him a safe trip. The second text came from Brad, who thanked Allison for her card. He also said something about being an accounting graduate and asking her if she knew some firms that were hiring. Allison decided to let him dangle a little bit. A couple of days later, after Keith flew to Montreal from Winnipeg, Allison finally replied to Brad's text.

"Oh hello, Brad, I have some contacts with the Canada Revenue Agency, I'd be happy to discuss it with you," Allison texted back. Brad sent a smiley face and then called her. Allison grinned as Brad's deep, masculine voice drifted into her ear. The brother sound good and she knew how good he looked. The conversation soon turned from business to much more intimate matters. Allison had guessed correctly that Brad, although bisexual, was more into women than men. Keith has a habit of falling for bisexual men, and they tend to leave him when he tries to convert them to full gayness. It's the oldest story in the book and the queen never learns...

"It's not easy being Jamaican and bisexual, my parents won't talk to me anymore, and Keith can be bossy and annoying, our relationship is actually on the rocks," Brad said with a sigh. A sinister smile crept into Allison's beautiful face. She listened cautiously as Brad unburdened himself. Brad ranted about Keith being possessive and flipping out whenever he checked out a woman. Allison rolled her eyes as Brad whined, and then decided to reel him in like a good fisherwoman does with an appealing fish. Hook, line and sinker...

"I can relate, Brad, I'm bisexual too, I was seeing this butch lesbian and she flipped out because I still like guys," Allison said with a sigh. Brad chuckled, and then expressed sympathy. Allison made up a story about getting roughed up by Becca, and the gullible Brad fell for it. When Brad offered to buy her lunch, Allison hesitated, and then agreed. An hour later, the two of them met at Sheliza's Place, a nice Afro-Caribbean restaurant located on Cromwell Avenue, in downtown Winnipeg.

"You look amazing," said Brad as he greeted Allison, and pulled her chair for her. Allison grinned and shook his hand. They dined on white rice, brown bean sauce and goat meat with plantains, an Afro-Caribbean specialty. Allison assessed Brad, and found him quite appealing. The brother was tall and handsome, with an accounting degree from the University of Manitoba. What was Brad doing with a loser like Keith? Allison intended to rectify the situation...

"What are you doing with someone like Keith? He craves straight men but since he cannot have them, he chases bisexual men, and just like my butch lesbian ex-girlfriend, he loses it when you go for someone of the opposite sex," Allison said sweetly. Brad looked at Allison, and frowned. For a moment, Allison worried she might have said the wrong thing, but Brad soon put her fears to rest. Like most people, Brad is only as loyal as his options allow.

"Keith and I have problems, that's true, but my life is a mess, most women cannot accept a bisexual man," Brad said with a sigh. Allison smiled and gently laid her hand on top of his. Brad looked at Allison's hand and smiled. The two of them definitely understood each other, but Allison, a firm believer in being thorough, decided to seal the deal. Conquering women and conquering men both require knowledge of the targeted individual, their weaknesses, and all that Jazz. Allison is a true mistress of the game...

"Some women find bisexual men hot, and I am one of them," Allison said softly, and Brad grinned, and nodded. Taking her hand, he brought it to his lips. Allison licked her lips and smiled. Brad had some moves alright. Finishing their meal, they left Sheliza's Place together. Brad lived on Hawthorne Street, three blocks away, and Allison accompanied him there. After the fiasco with Becca the butch lesbian, Allison wasn't keen on taking girls or guys home. A lady must have her privacy and that comes with certain stipulations...

"You're something else," Brad said to Allison, who sat on his couch, with her pants around her ankles. Allison grinned and caressed the back of his neck. Brad nodded, and buried his face between Allison's thighs. Allison licked her lips, and leaned back on the couch as Brad licked her pussy. For a man who fucks other guys, Brad is certainly good at eating pussy. Allison found herself moaning and groaning as Brad sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Eat that pussy," Allison said, and she rubbed her erect nipples as Brad did his thing. Inhaling her womanly scent, Brad lathered Allison's pussy with his tongue. Allison grinned as she briefly thought of Becca. The butch gal had eaten her pussy really good before riding her strap-on dildo. Brad worked three fingers into Allison's pussy and greedily sucked on her clit, causing her to shudder. Yeah, a fine stud like Brad was too good to pass up. Allison had to take him out of Keith's hands...

"Never met anyone like you," Brad said to Allison, as she rolled a condom on his dick and straddled him. After getting her pussy licked good and proper, Allison was horny as hell. Brad admired the tall and curvy, brown-skinned and big-bottomed young woman as she sat on his lap. When Brad reached for her tits, Allison batted his hands away. With females or males or whoever, Allison is a control freak. She inserted Brad's dick into her pussy and began riding him.

"Shut up and fuck me," Allison demanded, and Brad, getting the hint, did as he was told. Brad rested his hands on Allison's hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. It felt nice to be fucking a woman again, even though Brad had a lot of fun pounding his dick into Keith's ass. Allison moaned softly as she rode Brad's dick, her tits swaying this way and that as he rammed his dick into her pussy. Brad fucked Allison with wild abandon. Good pussy is hard to find and this bossy mixed chick definitely had some good pussy. Brad tapped that ass until Allison tapped out...

"Hmm, that was fun," Brad said, stroking his dick after Allison got off of him. Allison lay on the couch, her sexy, curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Sex is the best workout for the whole body and Allison is a firm believer in that doctrine. She looked at Brad, this fine and masculine, dark-skinned Jamaican man with a big dick. Allison licked her lips, wanting another go at it. A wickedly naughty idea sprang into Allison's mind. Time to see what Brad is made of...

"I want your dick in my ass, Brad, fuck me like you fuck Keith," Allison said, and the tall, curvy gal got on all fours. Brad looked at Allison's big brown ass and grinned, not believing his luck. Grabbing some lube and a new condom, Brad came up behind Allison. As he'd done with his gay male lover Keith, Brad spread Allison's thick ass cheeks and lubricated her butt hole. Placing his hard dick against Allison's butt hole after putting on a condom, Brad pushed his dick into her ass.

"Honestly, I just love a nice ass, female or male," Brad said, and he gripped Allison's hips as he worked his dick into her asshole. Allison groaned and bent lover, arching her back as Brad's dick filled her ass. The tall gal was no stranger to butt fucking, receiving or giving. As Brad fucked Allison, he noticed that she kept glancing at her purse, which she'd placed on the other couch opposite the one they were using. What Brad didn't know is that Allison was recording the whole thing with a hidden camera. Allison's long list of sins includes recording all of her sexual encounters without notifying her lovers. It's part of the fun for her...

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass, Brad, am I tighter than Keith?" Allison teased, and Brad laughed, and smacked her big butt. Allison's warm, tight butt hole gripped Brad's dick a lot more than Keith's normally did. Keith is a total bottom who gives up the ass to every handsome man who makes eye contact with him. The queen's ass isn't as tight as it could be. Allison on the other hand likes anal sex but does it sporadically, so her butt hole felt nice and tight around Brad's dick. The bisexual Jamaican stud fucked Allison's ass until she could take it no more...

"Hmm, thanks, I needed that," said Brad, after sharing a shower with Allison. After putting her clothes back on, Allison grabbed her purse, which she clutched as if it were a national treasure, gave Brad a peck on the lips and left. Canada's favorite bisexual female sociopath was all smiles as she drove home. Once Allison got home, she watched the contents of her hidden camera. The recording of Allison's sexual encounter with Youssef was there, along with her fun times with Becca, and now, the tryst with Brad was added to the collection.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12