Bisexual Home Wreckers

Story Info
Tamika seduces bisexual Haitian stud Jean-Baptiste.
3.6k words
2.75
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Tamika Cosgrove had been doing the radio host thing for about eighteen months, after retiring from the adult film industry and releasing her best-selling autobiography. The way Tamika figured it, eleven years in the adult industry was long enough. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Careers in the adult film industry do come with an expiration date. Tamika's autobiography, From Mormon Daughter To Porn Queen And Back, caused a stir in both the mainstream and adult film worlds. It's not every day that the biracial daughter of an interracial Mormon couple does porn, makes a ton of money, and then becomes a reality TV star.

The fact that Tamika Cosgrove's parents, Utah-born Mormon preacher and attorney Todd Cosgrove, and Jamaican-born restaurateur Estella Thompson-Cosgrove fully supported her choices meant little to the wider world. In the United States of America, anyone can become famous for a variety of reasons but once a person's life is exposed to the public, people would believe what they wanted to believe. Reality star Kim Kardashian has a law degree but she would always be Kanye West's ex-wife to some, and a sex tape chick to others. Tamika, a woman who went from porn star to best-selling author to reality television star, is fully aware of such things. No chance Tamika is letting the haters stop her...

At the age of twenty nine, Tamika Cosgrove stands five feet eleven inches tall, with golden brown skin, a stylish Afro and chestnut eyes. A combination of workouts and good genes kept her looking almost a decade younger than she was. The lady has a pretty face, curvy body, thick yet muscular legs, and a big, beautiful ass. While working in the adult film industry, Tamika attended the University of California at Los Angeles and earned a bachelor's degree in communications. Now folks can't dismiss Tamika as a one-trick pony or just another pretty face. The lady is going places, for real...

After two seasons of Tamika's Quest For Love on VH1, during which the former porn star dated a few hunky men and sexy women, the network pulled the plug on her reality TV aspirations. The American public still wanted more of Tamika, though. Tamika was able to parlay her time in the spotlight into a radio hosting gig and proved to be so popular in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, that she was given her own show. Tamika discusses urban life, sex and romance on the air, and everyone has something to say about that. Tamika is raking in the big bucks and the ratings by hosting the most controversial show since Howard Stern and Jerry Springer. Is there anything that Tamika can't do?

"Brothers shouldn't do the Down Low bullshit, plenty of black women like bisexual guys, just find a freaky girl who's cool with it and have fun together," said Tamika Cosgrove. Having said her peace, the radio hostess leaned back in her chair and waited. The late night, Atlanta-based Urban Vibes Show had a predominantly African American audience, and Tamika knew her words would resonate with them. Even in the second decade of the twenty-first century, male bisexuality continues to be controversial in the black community. LGBT rights are here to stay. LGBT people are everywhere. When will black folks catch up with the rest of the world?

"You say that but a lot of females would have a problem with brothers if they started coming out as bisexual," said a male caller. The caller sounded like a thirty-something black man, with a deep voice. There was a bit of ire in the caller's voice as well. The topic resonated at a personal level for him. Tamika grinned and exchanged a look with her crewmember Jean-Baptiste Bouvier. The big and tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked Haitian man smiled at Tamika and adjusted the volume controls. Tamika took a deep breath before addressing the caller. This matter would require careful handling, to be sure...

"Who is this, caller? It's Tamika, and I thank you for calling," Tamika said in an even tone. The caller went on a rant about black women having a fondness for effeminate gay black men while detesting bisexual black men. Oh, and the brother on the phone, who sounded both angry and stressed out, didn't stop there. He bemoaned the homophobia and biphobia common to black cultures around the world, and the lack of tolerance. We got a winner here, Tamika thought with a smile. Controversy is always good for the show...

"I'm Evan, and the reason why bisexual black men don't come out is because of intolerant black women," said the caller, then he hung up. Tamika licked her lips and paused for a second before going to the next call. Jean-Baptiste looked at Tamika, who nodded at him. Jean-Baptiste cut to a commercial break while Tamika gathered her thoughts. Tamika wished the caller, Evan somebody, had stayed on the phone. A discussion about male bisexuality and the need for tolerance or acceptance in the African American community was much needed.

"Evan, if you're still listening, I acknowledge your pain, and I wish more sisters were open-minded about brothers being sexually fluid," Tamika said, once the show returned from commercial break. The phone beeped and another caller chimed in. This one, a white woman named Meredith, spoke about her friendships with queer males, and then went on a tangent about black Americans being more homophobic than the rest of the world. Tamika rolled her eyes as Meredith ranted, and then silenced her with an all too appropriate question.

"I have queer male friends and support LGBT rights but I wouldn't date or marry a bisexual man," Meredith said, and Tamika sighed while Jean-Baptiste shrugged. Meredith continued to rant like a real Karen, and Tamika just about had enough of it. Tamika thought of some of the handsomest and manliest male porn stars she used to fuck on camera. Some of those male porn stars, among the biggest names in the straight porn industry, were actually bisexual. Of course, most of their fans, female or male, would never suspect a thing. People are idiots and believe in stereotypes, so anyone who is atypical of any category can fly under their radar with ease. What a world...

"I've dated bisexual men when I worked in adult films, they look just as manly as straight men, maybe you've dated a bi guy without knowing it, Meredith," Tamika said sharply. Meredith gasped in surprise, causing Jean-Baptiste to chuckle in the background while Tamika smirked triumphantly. Meredith continued with her tirade, calling Tamika every name in the book, at which point Jean-Baptiste mercifully ended the call. Tamika smiled and shrugged. Doing radio hosting gigs meant developing a thick skin because the haters are out in full force...

"Tam, you're a magnet for haters," Jean-Baptiste said, and Tamika smiled and nodded. After the commercial break, a positive caller finally chimed in. The caller, a brother named Stephen, thanked Tamika for her positive message about bisexual black men and revealed that he recently came out to his parents. Tamika and Jean-Baptiste exchanged a look and then Tamika urged the brother to continue. It's not every day that a caller has positive things to say about the ex-porn star, ex-reality TV star turned radio hostess.

"I'm learning to be okay with my bisexuality, and my parents are surprisingly cool with it, so I guess there is hope for tolerance in our community, thanks and stay blessed," said Stephen, sounding quite pleased. Tamika thanked Stephen for his kind words and then Jean-Baptiste switched to the last commercial break. Next up would be Dwight Connolly, the radio station's country music expert. The City of Atlanta, Georgia, is still part of the Deep South, and even in Black America's Mecca, country music fans simply won't be denied.

"Great show, folks, hope everyone is alright today," said Dwight Connolly, and the tall, red-haired and green-eyed, forty-something white dude smiled at Tamika and Jean-Baptiste as they exited the show room. Tamika shook Dwight Connolly's hand, and Jean-Baptiste smiled, and then did the same. The two men made eye contact for a brief moment and then parted ways. Tamika and Jean-Baptiste headed downstairs and made their way to the parking lot. Tamika was about to head to her red Lexus when Jean-Baptiste smiled at her in a rather mysterious way.

"Tam, did you mean what you said about liking bisexual guys?" Jean-Baptiste asked, and Tamika paused. Truth be told, the man's words surprised her. Tamika looked at Jean-Baptiste and it suddenly dawned on her that the church-going Haitian man and divorced father of three had something to get off his chest. Even after dating bisexual guys and working with some of the closeted ones in the straight side of the porn industry, some of them could catch Tamika by surprise. When Tamika met Jean-Baptiste, he looked and acted very straight. No furtive eye contact with other guys either. What the fuck?

"Yeah, sure, I like bi guys, is that a problem?" Tamika asked with a smile. Jean-Baptiste grinned, and stroked his bearded chin. In certain ways, he reminded her of a certain cocky, talkative black male porn star who talks a lot of shit while fucking women. Tamika remembered being very surprised when that same chatty male porn star got his freak on with another male porn star after doing a scene during which they both fucked her. Yeah, male bisexuality comes in all shapes and sizes. Tamika patiently waited for Jean-Baptiste to unburden himself...

"Well, I'm bi," Jean-Baptiste said shyly and Tamika nodded, playing it cool. While working with Jean-Baptiste, Tamika did learn about his ex-wife Roselyn and their three daughters Michelle, Joanne and Crystal, but the man himself was something of a mystery. Jean-Baptiste rebuffed the advances of female employees of the radio station but seemed awfully close to Dwight Connolly, the country music celeb with the black wife and mixed son. Something was going on with these two, but Tamika minded her own business...

"Cool, I support you, Jean, I really do," Tamika said, wondering where he was going with this. Jean-Baptiste smiled and walked up to her. Tamika nodded gently as the big Haitian man gave her a hug. Tamika hugged Jean-Baptiste back, and the two of them talked for a bit. Afterwards, Tamika drove home and Jean-Baptiste did the same. When the big man got home, he lay in bed, thinking about what he'd just done. Coming out as a bisexual man is simply not done in the Haitian community, that's for damned sure...

"Dammit, I really did it," Jean-Baptiste said to himself. Coming out as bisexual to Tamika hadn't been planned. He just did it on the fly. He lay in bed, and thought about his last sexual encounter. The night before, Dwight came over to Jean-Baptiste's place for some fun. The country music celeb had some free time since his fine African American wife Lashonda and their son Devin were visiting relatives in Mariette, Georgia. As it turns out, Dwight, the bisexual white dude from the backwoods of Georgia likes both black women and black men. Jean-Baptiste doesn't have any problems with that at all. The closeted bisexual Haitian man is down for whatever...

"I've missed you big man," said Dwight, as he joined Jean-Baptiste on the bed. The two men smiled and kissed, then began doing their thing. Dwight grabbed Jean-Baptiste's long and thick, uncircumcised dick and sucked him hungrily. Jean-Baptiste sighed happily as Dwight fingered his ass while sucking his dick. Lots of country boys like black dick, even though their political leanings would suggest otherwise. Jean-Baptiste has fucked a lot of country boys and country girls since he moved to Atlanta, Georgia, from his hometown of Hinche, Republic of Haiti. Freaky people can justify anything to themselves...

"Come ride me," Jean-Baptiste said, and Dwight grinned while fellating him. Afterwards, Jean-Baptiste put on a condom, and put Dwight on all fours. Lubricating his lover's ass, he came up behind him. Dwight groaned as Jean-Baptiste gripped his hips and pushed his big black cock up his ass. Jean-Baptiste loves a nice ass and doesn't care if it's attached to a female or a man. Smacking Dwight's ass, Jean-Baptiste pounded his big cock into his butt hole. Dwight screamed and stroked his cock while getting fucked by Jean-Baptiste. The country boy couldn't get enough of the bisexual black man's dick, and rode him until he came.

"Hmm, I needed that," Dwight said to Jean-Baptiste, who nodded. The two men bantered a bit, and then Dwight took a shower before heading home. Lots of bisexual men have wives and girlfriends, but fuck other men on the side. For Dwight, this sort of arrangement works. For Jean-Baptiste, things were a little different. Ever since Jean-Baptiste met Tamika Cosgrove, the ex-porn star whose fondness for bisexual men was her trademark, he wondered if there might be a different way of doing things. Most bisexual black men hide because of black female intolerance. Could Tamika really be different from the rest?

Grabbing his cell phone, Jean-Baptiste decided to call Tamika. To his surprise, she answered on the second ring. Jean-Baptiste took a deep breath, wondering how to begin. The world puts bisexual black men in a bind. They were damned if they came out as bi, and damned if they stayed hidden in the closet. The same black women who fetishized effeminate gay black men tended to get super angry or disgusted when they found out that a masculine black man swings both ways. If more black women were okay with bisexual black men, more brothers would be honest about their desires. Tamika claimed to be open-minded, but does the lady practice what she preaches?

"Hello, Jean-Baptiste, what can I do for you? I'm at home watching my soaps," Tamika said in her perpetually cheerful voice. Jean-Baptiste grinned, and decided to play his cards up front. Typically, females demand honesty from a man but cannot handle it most of the time. Tamika seemed to be cut from a different cloth. Jean-Baptiste decided to go for broke. With women, it's yay or nay at the end of the day. All the bullshit about women being complicated is just bullshit. When a woman likes a man, she shows him, and he feels it. It really is that simple...

"Hmm, I'm at home, thinking about your fine self, don't report me to HR," Jean-Baptiste said, laughing. Tamika laughed as well, and that's how it started. The conversation soon turned to sex, and Tamika asked jean-Baptiste about his recent adventures. Jean-Baptiste didn't mention Dwight because the white dude was married and had a family. Instead, Jean-Baptiste told Tamika about Eduardo Gutierrez, a bisexual Mexican construction worker he met in the City of Mobile, Alabama, a while ago. Eduardo had a muscular body, plus a big cock and a nice ass. Jean-Baptiste had a lot of fun with the bisexual Mexican, until Eduardo returned to his wife Consuela, and that's all she wrote...

"Hmm, so nobody's been visiting that fine body of yours since Eduardo left? Damn shame," said Tamika, her voice oozing sex through the phone. Jean-Baptiste licked his lips. He could picture Tamika's fine body on her couch, and felt his dick harden. The things Jean-Baptiste would do to Tamika if given the chance. This chick excited him like no one else before. Jean-Baptiste decided to shoot his shot, as they say in today's lexicon. Either Tamika would get with the program or she would shoot him down. Either way, Jean-Baptiste would know Tamika's true intentions...

"Come on over, I'm cool with visitors," Jean-Baptiste said, and Tamika fell silent. Crossing his fingers, he awaited her reply. On the other end, Tamika grinned and stretched on the couch, knowing she had Jean-Baptiste right where she wanted him. Jean-Baptiste was horny as hell and wanted a piece of her. Tamika had been fingering her pussy while Jean-Baptiste told her about his dalliance with Eduardo, but he didn't know that. The ex-porn star was horny as hell, and Jean-Baptiste was just what the doctor ordered...

"Hmm, you should come to me, handsome, and if you lick that pussy real good, I might let you do more," Tamika said, laughing. Jean-Baptiste chuckled and agreed. Hopping in the shower, he got cleaned up and then headed to Tamika's place. Tamika lived on Yarbro Street, close to the Quinn's Way Community Center and the Loew's Movie Theater. Twenty seven minutes after their conversation ended, Jean-Baptiste was at Tamika's door, looking fresh and smelling good. Power of the P-U-S-S-Y.

"Well hello," said Jean-Baptiste as Tamika greeted him at the door in her crimson bathrobe. Tamika looked at Jean-Baptiste, who'd changed into new clothes and clutched a bottle of red wine. What a nice touch. Tamika smiled and welcomed Jean-Baptiste into her house. The two of them sat in the living room and chilled. Tamika checked her watch, pleasantly surprised by Jean-Baptiste's timeliness. The burly Haitian man was horny as hell and wanted a piece of her. Tamika can definitely get with that...

"Thanks for the wine, now, let's see what you can do," Tamika said, and she leaned back on the couch, and spread her thick thighs wide open. Jean-Baptiste grinned, then got on his knees. Tamika licked her lips as the Haitian brother brought his face to her crotch. Without further ado, Jean-Baptiste began eating Tamika's pussy. Tamika smiled as Jean-Baptiste did his thing. A man who can't eat pussy right doesn't get to stick his dick into Tamika. Can a bisexual Haitian man eat Tamika's fine biracial pussy the way she likes? Time to find out!

"Hmm, nice," Jean-Baptiste murmured as he lathered Tamika's pussy with his tongue. Tamika sighed happily. Jean-Baptiste was definitely on the right track. The young woman unzipped her robe, and freed her tits, which she then fondled. Tamika's nipples were erect, as was the hood of her clitoris. Jean-Baptiste sucked on Tamika's clit and slid his fingers into her sweet spot. Tamika groaned, nodding appreciatively as Jean-Baptiste did his thing. The Haitian brother's tongue game was on point...

"Less talking, more licking," Tamika said, and Jean-Baptiste got with the program. As the evening rolled on, the two of them did their thing. Tamika found herself on the floor, face down and ass up, and Jean-Baptiste ate her pussy from behind. Tamika's big brown ass up gave Jean-Baptiste a wonderful visual to work with as he ate her pussy. Hmm, biracial women definitely got booty if Tamika is any indication. Tamika moaned in pleasure as Jean-Baptiste licked and probed her pussy. That tingly sensation down below hit all the right notes...

After giving Tamika's sweet pussy a tongue bath, Jean-Baptiste was ready for more. He was pleasantly surprised when Tamika grabbed his dick, stroked him and took him into her mouth. Jean-Baptiste has had his dick sucked by females and males over the course of his thirty seven years, and found Tamika's technique excellent. The biracial beauty took Jean-Baptiste's whole dick in her mouth then gave him the deep throat treatment. What man wouldn't want that?

"You're on fire," Jean-Baptiste said, and Tamika grinned, flicking her tongue over his dick head. Watching her lovely head bob up and down while fellating him, Jean-Baptiste thanked his lucky stars. They got it on right there on the carpet. Jean-Baptiste rolled a condom on his dick, and put Tamika on all fours. The curvy gal grinned as he gripped her hips and eased his dick into her. Tamika groaned as Jean-Baptiste thrust his dick into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. Doggy style is fun but Tamika is a dick rider. Time to switch things up.

"Let's do it like this," Tamika said as she pushed Jean-Baptiste on his back, and climbed on top of him. The Haitian man grinned and caressed Tamika's tits as she straddled him. Resting her hands on her lover's shoulders, she impaled herself on his dick and began riding him. Tamika closed her eyes as she rode Jean-Baptiste's dick. He fucked her with deep, fast strokes, causing her big ass to jiggle. They fucked like this for a long while, then stopped, having reached a mutual climax. It had been a fun ride...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12