Bisexual Masculinity in Ottawa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"That's more like it," Mansur told himself, stroking his hard dick as he watched porn star Brian Pumper slide his dick into Cherokee D'Ass butt hole as she lay on her back, on a cushy bed. Mansur came, and smiled, thankful that, no matter how much freaky stuff was going on in his mind, he still liked big-booty Black women, just like any self-respecting Black man should.

As Mansur's final semester at Algonquin College began, he and Erik became close friends. Erik confided in Mansur when he had issues with his girlfriend Rana, whose conservative Indian parents didn't approve of their interracial relationship. Mansur could relate, after all, his ex-girlfriend Sawsan was estranged from her conservative Lebanese family over reasons of religion, among other things...

"When you're dating a lady of another race, you have to respect her culture but you can't let people walk all over you, for any reason," Mansur cautioned Erik. The two of them were chilling in Erik's apartment, located in th Canter Road area, within walking distance of the Algonquin College campus.

"I hear you, bro," Erik said, and he took a sip of his Alexander Keith's beer. Mansur looked at Erik and sipped his Pepsi, since, as a practicing Muslim, he didn't drink beer. The two young men exchanged a look and a smile, and then, without realizing it, their faces drew close together. Mansur looked into Erik's eyes, and his heart thundered in his chest.

"This is so haram," Mansur thought, and then he crossed an irreversible line and kissed Erik. What happened next surprised them both. Two normal-looking, normal-sounding, masculine young men who had only been with women sexually up until that point in their lives, nevertheless felt drawn to one another. Driven by passions they didn't even fully understand, Mansur and Erik fell upon one another...

"I've wanted you from the moment I saw you, I'm not gay or anything, I like sex with women, but I want you," Erik said, as Mansur climbed on top of him. Mansur, always a man of action, nodded, and kissed Erik once more. Passionately they kissed, and then began undressing one another. Naked, they slowly, tentatively explored one another.

"I want you too," Mansur said, and he caressed Erik's face, and his lips, while Erik caressed his hairy chest, and his muscular, dark-skinned and very masculine body. Erik reached for Mansur's manhood, which was long and thick. As a stunned Mansur looked on, Erik did what his ex-girlfriend Sawsan never did for him and took him into his mouth. Groaning in surprised pleasure, Mansur simply went with the flow.

"Oh damn," Erik said, as he and Mansur continued with their masculine explorations. After sucking Mansur's dick, Erik wanted to fuck him so bad. They ended up in the shower where, under the warm water, they consumed their passion. Mansur groaned as Erik entered him, burying his thick pale cock deep inside of him. As Erik began to fuck Mansur, he reached for Mansur's big dark dick and stroked him.

"Harder," Mansur demanded, as Erik's cock invaded him. Mansur sighed happily as Erik fucked him, and the two young men explored pleasures which they'd always wondered about but felt too scared to explore. After hours of freaky, passionate sex, Mansur and Erik returned to the living room. For a long moment, they remained silent.

"Look, Mansur, I like you and I want us to keep being friends, I like women, and I know you do too, but I enjoyed what we did, what happens between us stays between us," Erik said, and Mansur nodded. The two friends smiled at one another and bumped fists. They resumed watching TV, catching up on missed episodes of Supernatural, a show which they both loved, apparently.

When Mansur went home that night, he felt...weird. On one hand, as a Muslim man, Mansur knew that male/male sex was haram, just like female/female sex was haram. Still, he liked Erik. A bit disturbed by what they'd just done and wondering if it had changed him, Mansur looked up porn on his computer. He watched his dick get hard as he watched a video of big-booty White female porn star Kelly Divine getting banged by a well-endowed brother.

All is good, Mansur thought, reassured. Mansur's budding relationship with Erik changed his life. The two young men were best friends, and they also had sex. Lots of sex. Erik continued to date Rana Chuttani, and regaled Mansur with tales of the hot sex he had with the outwardly conservative but privately freaky Indian gal.

"Dude, Rana puts porn stars to shame," Erik told Mansur, as he showed him a private video he shot with his girlfriend. In the ten-minute video, Mansur watched as Erik put Rana on all fours, smacked the Indian gal's big brown ass and pulled her long dark hair as he rammed his big White cock into her pussy. Rana screamed as Erik pounded away at her. Mansur almost winced in sympathy for Rana, for he knew how hard Erik could fuck...

"Females are too awesome to give up," Mansur told Erik, after watching the video of him and Rana. The two young men kissed, then had themselves some manly fun. Afterwards, they went to an end-of-the-semester campus party. Mansur ended up going home with Emily Mackay, the tall and plump, red-haired young woman from the Tech Services program whom he'd been checking out all semester. Mansur had Erik in his life and still missed Sawsan, but Emily's butt could not be ignored...

"Finally made a move, Mister Somalia?" Emily asked Mansur, as he danced with her while Kendrick Lamar's hit video Humble played in the background. Mansur danced with Emily, and glanced Erik dancing with Rana. He waved at them, then focused on his dance partner. Mansur smiled at Emily, and squeezed her tightly, causing her to laugh.

"What can I say, cutie? I'm shy sometimes but can't resist you," Mansur told a smiling Emily. She looked him up and down, then licked her lips suggestively. They did the bump and grind all night, and then went back to Rez for some one on one fun. Once there, Emily surprised Mansur with her passion. Whoever said that big girls can't take the D obviously never met her...

"Hmm, I really needed some dick," Emily told Mansur, as she sat him on her couch, knelt before him and proceeded to worship at his altar. Mansur looked at the tall, pleasantly plump redhead who, clad in a red bra and matching panties which stood starkly against her pale skin, proceeded to fellate him. Mansur smiled as Emily began sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow.

"Go for it," Mansur said, smiling at Emily, who deep-throated his dick like nobody's business. He watched her lovely head bob up and down as she sucked him off. After Emily got Mansur hard as a rock, he was ready to fuck but she wanted him to go downtown, otherwise he wouldn't get to play. What could his answer possibly be?

"Put those lips to good use, stud," Emily told Mansur, as she sat on the couch, pulled down her crimson panties, and spread her thick pale thighs, exposing her hairy pussy. When Mansur didn't react fast enough, Emily cocked an eyebrow and tut-tutted him. Mansur smiled, and smelled vaginal deodorant, plus Emily's natural musk, emanating from between those thighs. Without hesitation, the brother went to work.

As Mansur ate Emily's pussy, the first thing he noticed was how different she tasted from Sawsan. He'd gotten so used to going down on his precious Lebanese cutie that he'd forgotten the wide range of smells and tastes that women could have down there. Nevertheless, Mansur sucked on Emily's clit and fingered her pussy, working three fingers inside her and twisting them around. Soon Emily began to squeal in delight. Now we're getting somewhere, Mansur thought.

"Nice ass," Mansur said, admiring Emily's big beautiful ass as she got on all fours. After rolling a condom on his dick, Mansur eased his way into Emily. The plump Canadian gal moaned as Mansur entered her, and he fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. As he fucked Emily, Mansur grabbed her long red hair with one hand and smacked her pale, chunky ass with the other. Emily squealed and pressed her big ass against Mansur's groin, craving more dick. Mansur gave her all he had, and then some...

"Thanks for the dick, now hit the road before my roommate comes back," Emily told Mansur, a few minutes after sex. Mansur smiled, for he understood what the whole encounter had been about. Just like men, lots of women liked casual sex. Mansur smiled and wished Emily a good night, and then let himself out. He caught an Uber home and went to bed with a smile on his face.

Graduation came, and it was an emotional time for Mansur Osman, as was to be expected. When the big day came, Mansur's parents Abdullahi and Noor Osman were there, along with assorted cousins, uncles, aunts and family friends. The Algonquin College auditorium was packed with parents, friends and supporters of the graduates. Mansur collected his Police Foundations credentials when his name was called. Just like that, a chapter of his life ended.

As Mansur walked back to his seat, he was quite pensive. Graduation, the moment he'd both dreamed of and dreaded was finally upon him. Mansur thought of everything he'd gone through for these past couple of years, his lovers Sawsan and Erik, and all that jazz. Erik would be flying back to the Netherlands in a few days, and stay there for good, much to Rana's ( and Mansur's ) chagrin, but that was life. Friends, lovers, and even enemies, must all move on.

Mansur's journey had been incredible. He was now a man with a college degree. He intended to put his Algonquin College credentials to good use, and either work as a police officer or become a lawyer. The criminal justice system was definitely the career for him. Mansur knew that he could bring a lot to field, due to his uniqueness. An educated brother with ambition. A bisexual Black Muslim man. A switch-hitter with a preference for women. Someone's son. Someone's future husband. One complex human being. To the next step, Mansur told himself.

Mansur blinked, suddenly remembering where he was. He'd been standing on the grass, gawking at the Algonquin College buildings, the place which meant so much to him. Memories of the not so distant past had ensnared him to the point that he'd been standing there like a statue. Shaking his head, Mansur resumed walking. I really must stop zoning out like this, Mansur silently chastised himself for his carelessness.

"Excuse me, sir? Do you know your way around? I'm trying to find the Algonquin College student center," came a female voice. Mansur turned around, and paused. The daydreaming Somali brother found himself looking at a vision of beauty. Before him stood a tall, curvy and athletic young Black woman with hair braided into neat cornrows. Mansur looked at her, considering the young, carefree face, the burgundy jacket over the Black tank top, the Yoga pants and the brand-new sneakers.

"Sure, sister, I used to go here," Mansur told the young woman, whose name he would later learn was Jacqueline. They walked through the campus at a leisurely pace. During that walk, Mansur learned that Jacqueline was a newcomer, not only to Algonquin College, but to the City of Ottawa itself. The lovely young lady was originally from Kingston, Jamaica. Oh my, this has some interesting possibilities, Mansur thought, trying not to let his enthusiasm show too much. Wouldn't want to scare off Jacqueline here...

"Thank you, brother Mansur, I guess I'll see you around," Jacqueline said, smiling. Mansur nodded as she waved him goodbye and walked into the Algonquin College student center. Mansur stood there, admiring the hell out of Jacqueline's fine derriere in those Yoga pants she had on. Mansur loves women of all races, especially the ones from Somalia and the Arab world, but Caribbean ladies were something else...

As Mansur Osman resumed his walk, he realized how nostalgic he was feeling toward his alma mater. He really did miss Algonquin College. The school held a special place in his heart. Working eight hours a day, five days a week, left Mansur with a lot of time on his hands. Perhaps he ought to come by more often, take an enrichment course, and if he happened to 'accidentally' run into the lovely Jacqueline, oh well...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12