Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything for my husband," Ramatoulaye said as she grabbed Nassirou's dick and began stroking him. Ramatoulaye felt a pleasant frisson run down her spine as Jamal's dick filled her husband's backdoor. Seeing her tall and strong, normally dominant hubby get fucked like this turned Ramatoulaye on immensely. She sucked her husband's dick while fingering her own pussy. This is so hot, Ramatoulaye thought as the fun continued.

"Damn that ass is too tight," Jamal said, groaning. Unable to resist the merciless pressure of Nassirou's tight ass on his dick, the Alabaman stud pulled out. Nassirou sighed as Jamal's dick exited his ass. Ramatoulaye, who was sucking her hubby off, began fingering his ass right after Jamal's dick vacated his backdoor. This proved to be too much for Nassirou, and the Benin stud cried out as he came. Delicious, Ramatoulaye thought as she tasted her hubby's man-juice...

"That was hot, but now I want to feel you both inside of me," Ramatoulaye said, smiling at Jamal and Nassirou, both of whom were spent. The two bisexual black men exchanged a look of disbelief. After some hot man-to-man action, with some oral delight from Ramatoulaye, Nassirou and Jamal were spent. Fortunately, she was ready to help them out...

"Hot damn," Nassirou said, grinning as Ramatoulaye grabbed his dick in one hand and Jamal's rod in the other. Smiling at both men, Ramatoulaye proceeded to jerk them off. Dammit I need me a woman like that, Jamal thought, amazed by Ramatoulaye's beauty and freakiness. The gorgeous, fearless West African Muslim gal had both men hard as a rock in no time...

"I'm game," Nassirou said, watching as Ramatoulaye put on a show for him and Jamal. The sexy gal did a little dance, and shook her big beautiful ass, stirring both men who hooted in appreciation. Laughing, Ramatoulaye got on all fours, and turned around, beckoning for the men to get to work. Jamal and Nassirou exchanged a smile, grabbed condoms and then went to work...

"This is lit," Jamal said, as he came up behind Ramatoulaye, admiring her big beautiful ass. Straddling her hubby, Ramatoulaye impaled herself on Nassirou's long, hard dick. Jamal took his time as he caressed Ramatoulaye's ass even as she rode Nassirou's dick. He lubricated his dick after putting on a condom, then pressed his member against the lady's backdoor.

"Jamal, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, fuck my ass," Ramatoulaye all but shrieked at him. Jamal nodded and playfully slapped Ramatoulaye's big bouncing booty. Time for Jamal to answer the question that has plagued bisexual men for centuries. Whose assholes are tighter, women or men? With a smile, Jamal pushed his dick into Ramatoulaye's ass. Time to make some discoveries...

"Grind on me, babe," Nassirou shouted, bucking his hips and slamming his hard dick into Ramatoulaye's pussy. Screaming like a banshee, Ramatoulaye rode Nassirou's dick, her curvy body shaking this way and that as she went on the ride of a lifetime. At the same time, Jamal's dick filled Ramatoulaye's backdoor, driving her close to the edge but in a good way.

"Hmm, so tight," Jamal groaned, loving the warmth and tightness of Ramatoulaye's asshole. With slow, deep strokes, he fucked the lady's ass. Ramatoulaye groaned as her hubby Nassirou pinched her nipples as he fucked her pussy like there was no tomorrow. At the same time, Jamal filled her asshole with his hard dick. The two bisexual studs could feel their dicks rubbing against one another as they filled the lady's holes in the most wonderful way possible. Things were getting good...

"Fuck this is intense," Ramatoulaye screamed as Nassirou and Jamal filled her holes. They fucked her with renewed vigor, and didn't let up until the feisty lady finally tapped out. When all was said and done, the sexually adventurous trio sprawled on the bed. The sheets were stained with their juices and the room reeked of the scent of sex, of dick, pussy, and ass. In that order. Whoever cleans this particular hotel was going to have a fit...

"This is the best sex I've ever had," Jamal said, laughing, and he looked at Nassirou and Ramatoulaye, thankful to his hosts for all the fun and wicked things they'd done. The happy couple smiled at their guest/lover and thanked him for his kind words. An hour later, Jamal left the hotel, after showering and thanking Nassirou and Ramatoulaye Diallo for their hospitality.

As Jamal headed home, the young Alabaman was all smiles. He rode the bus, and looked at the pretty ladies, especially the curvy ones with big butts. He also discretely checked out certain fellas. The ones who looked and sounded masculine, of course, since that's what he prefers. Someday I will find a woman like Ramatoulaye, Jamal thought. Somehow, he'd find that rare woman who would not only accept him, but also participate in his kind of fun. It gave him something to live for...

12