Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 17

Story Info
Lives of openly bisexual Haitian men in Ottawa.
5.7k words
2.17
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Antoine Jean-Phillippe, a young black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. He's going through a hard time. It's not something which he can discuss with family or friends. Riding the 44 bus from Portage Station in Gatineau, Quebec, to the Rideau Shopping Center in Ottawa, Ontario, he looked out the window. Antoine thought about days gone by, when his life was much simpler, before his current demons began to plague his consciousness...

"Lord, please take these feelings away," Antoine thought, as he continued to look out the window. The other night, Antoine went to Provigo, the local grocery store to buy a few things. While walking down an aisle, Antoine saw a big-booty Arab woman bent down while tying her shoelaces, and smiled. Antoine had always been a sucker for a woman with a big butt. Still, when Antoine reached the cash, the tall and skinny, big-eyed white dude working there looked at him and Antoine knew without a doubt that the fella looking at him was into dudes...and checking him out.

Antoine pulled his Scotiabank debit card out of his wallet, and got ready to pay for his purchases. The cashier kept staring at Antoine in spite of his effort to avoid eye contact. Sighing, Antoine looked back at the cashier, addressed him politely and waited for him to check the items out so he could pay. The cashier began to talk, and it had nothing to do with the business at hand. What should have been a two-minute transaction got forcibly stretched into something else...

"I like your shirt," the cashier said, staring into Antoine's eyes as he swiped his purchases against the mechanical reader. Antoine thanked the cashier then looked away, feeling intensely uncomfortable. The cashier's voice was soft and high-pitched, and he kept snapping his fingers with his free hand as he went on and on about Antoine's rather plain blue T-shirt and black sweatpants. I wish he'd get on with it so I can leave, Antoine thought, losing patience.

"Sir, I come here to shop, not to flirt, so stop this, please," Antoine said firmly, finally looking into the cashier's eyes. What was wrong with this bozo? The cashier seemed to freeze, and his smile vanished. He pursed his lips, shrugged and crossed his arms as Antoine used his Scotiabank debit card to pay for his purchases. Taking his reusable shopping bag full of goods, Antoine pocketed the receipt which the cashier laid on the counter ( rather than to hand it to him ) and walked away.

Antoine exited the store, feeling the cashier's disapproving eyes on him as he headed home. I have nothing against LGBT people but I don't care for effeminate males flirting with me, Antoine thought as he reached his apartment. He put his purchases in the fridge, then went straight to bed. Between Antoine's day job as a shelf stocker at Costco and the encounter with the cashier, it had been a long damn day...

On his bedroom wall, Antoine had lots of pictures of celebrities, both female and male. A picture of bikini-clad Tennis champion Serena Williams carrying a surfboard took center stage. Another picture, featuring well-built and handsome British boxing champion Anthony Joshua took up a significant part of the wall. In between the two mainstream sports icons was a picture of Transsexual porn icon TS Madison, whose career Antoine had been following for years...

Antoine remembered the exact time when he began to change. He'd felt attracted to females his entire life but then one day, during the summer after he graduated from Ashton Academy, and prior to his enrollment at Algonquin College, he began to feel different. Antoine's sexual attraction to women never diminished, but all of a sudden, his sexuality shifted. He was still attracted to women, but he caught himself noticing certain men...

The men that Antoine noticed looked and sounded nothing like the talkative cashier from Provigo. Antoine prefers women, that's true, but when he does notice a man, that man is usually tall and masculine, with a deep voice and the mannerisms of a normal guy. The cashier from Provigo reminded Antoine of an over-the-top character from Will & Grace, an old sitcom that his mother used to watch a long time ago. Thanks but no thanks, Antoine thought.

Lying in bed, Antoine grabbed his phone and went to check out XVideos, hoping to find something good. In one video, a cute brunette named Abella Danger fucked a sexy dark-skinned black chick named Ana Foxx with her strap-on dildo, and world-famous lesbian porn star Sinn Sage joined in. Antoine stroked his dick to full hardness as he watched the two kinky white women fuck the black woman with their strap-on dildos.

"That's more like it," Antoine groaned, a few moments later as he came, his hard dick spewing cum all over himself. Antoine had always been a fan of lesbian porn, especially interracial lesbian porn. He knew the top lesbian porn stars, past and present, by name. Ariel X, Janine Lindemulder, Mistress Kara, Antoine liked them all. Yup, life was alright for Antoine, except for the occasional unwanted sexual thought about, well, men.

Antoine thought about attending a meeting of the LGBT Club at Algonquin College, but none of the people in there were anything like him. For starters, the guys were all white, and dressed Emo-style, or downright feminine. There were only a few ladies in the club, and most of them had the die-hard dyke look. They sported short hair, tattoos, and wore masculine attire. Some of them painted their hair bright green or blue. Oh, and they had lots of piercings. Antoine wondered if any of them looked or acted...normal. Was he a unicorn?

Nope, Antoine gave the school club a wide berth, and with good reason. After reading about what how the white LGBT community abandoned openly gay African American football player Michael Sam, Antoine did not regret his choice. Michael Sam seemed like a cool dude, and definitely the kind of brother that Antoine would holler at if he ever met him. Antoine used to play soccer at Ashton Academy, and loved sports. Antoine didn't know shit about musicals, gender issues, fashion, political correctness or Lady Gaga. He loved Hip Hop music, action movies and horror shows. He would NOT fit in with them.

"Hey, Tony," came a feminine voice, and Antoine gasped, startled out of his daydream/trip down memory lane. He turned around and saw someone he hadn't seen in quite some time. Esther Jean-Baptiste's smiling face greeted Antoine, evidently she was amused by his reaction. Antoine smiled and looked Esther up and down. He hadn't seen her in quite some time, not since their graduation from Ashton Academy...

"Salut, Esther, comment vas tu? Antoine replied, and he happily invited his former classmate to sit next to him. Esther grinned and did just that. Antoine admired Esther, who looked great in a red, white and green summer dress, with her hair done in a stylish Afro. The brown-skinned, dark-eyed young woman licked her lips, then did something which Antoine found both charming and annoying. Esther poked Antoine's nose, something she used to do back in their halcyon days at Ashton Academy...

"I'm good, Big T, your head is in the clouds again, I see," Esther said, as Antoine rubbed his nose where she'd poked him. Antoine grinned, and shook his head. Same old Esther. They'd been friends for a long time. He'd asked her to Prom and she turned him down, instead going with his best pal Samuel Lipinski. Antoine ended up skipping the Prom altogether, opting to stay home. Ashton Academy had never been quite right for Antoine, and he figured he'd have better luck at Algonquin College in the Fall...

"Nice to see you, Esther, I thought you were in Montreal," Antoine said, genuinely surprised to see her on this bus going to Ottawa. Esther shrugged, and then launched into a long tirade about how Concordia University wasn't right for her and she ended up leaving it. Antoine, who'd dreamed of attending school in Montreal but could only afford Algonquin College, found Esther's tale of woe somewhat dubious. Who in their right mind would choose boring-ass Ottawa over beautiful, diverse and lively Montreal?

"After my lousy experience at Concordia I came back to the Capital and transferred to OttawaU," Esther said proudly, and Antoine stroked his goateed chin. He was about to reply when a few people got on the bus. Two of them caught Antoine's attention. A tall, light-skinned brother with an athletic build walked in, holding hands with a short, curvy young Indian woman. Antoine's eyes flitted over the rather unique couple, and he found himself admiring the brother's muscular build...and the Indian woman's surprisingly thick ass.

"Earth to Antoine, do you know these two?" Esther asked, waving her hands in front of Antoine's face. Antoine blinked and looked at Esther, looking for all the world like a man suddenly roused from slumber. Esther frowned, and looked at Antoine, then at the couple which was sitting down. What the hell is going on here? Esther wondered, puzzled by Antoine's deer-in-headlights look upon seeing a random couple on the damn bus.

"Um, I'm fine, I, um, I thought I knew them from somewhere," Antoine said sheepishly, and Esther's eyes narrowed in suspicion. Even back at the Academy, Esther had always been sharp-minded, with an equally sharp tongue and a lot of bossiness. Antoine liked those things about Esther, but that got him friend-zoned. When will women stop tossing aside good men? Probably the day after never, of course...

"Cool, so, do you still go to the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa? Cause that's where I'm headed," Esther said, and Antoine nodded. He was wearing a sky-blue silk shirt with a dark red tie, black silk dress pants and black Timberland boots on a Saturday morning. It wasn't hard to figure out that Antoine, the son of Seventh-Day Adventists, was going to church. Where else could he be going? It's not like most businesses conducted job interviews on Saturday mornings!

"The Temple is my second home," Antoine said, grinning, and Esther poked him in the shoulder. Antoine and Esther got off the bus at the Rideau Shopping Center, then walked a few blocks to the church. While walking around, they took in the sights and sounds. Downtown Ottawa was always busy and lively, unlike Gatineau, which is usually quiet or unexpectedly loud for all the wrong reasons.

"Stop doing that," Esther chided Antoine as he caught himself checking out a big-booty blonde-haired white chick whose shorts were short enough to be considered underwear. Decked out in a red tank top and black booty shorts, the blonde gal walked into the Dollar Store on Rideau with her boyfriend, a tall black dude with dreads. When Antoine didn't respond, Esther jabbed him in the ribs, which elicited a gasp from him...

"Jealous?" Antoine shot back, teasing the hell out of Esther, who frowned. It had been a while since they finished at Ashton Academy. A year had gone by. Antoine was now twenty years old. He'd completed his first year in the Police Foundations program at Algonquin College. After graduating from Algonquin College, Antoine hoped to enroll at the Ontario Police College and hopefully get hired by the Ottawa Police or the Ontario Provincial Police. The RCMP was too tough to get into. Yeah, times had changed and Antoine was a different man, one who went for what he wanted. What was Esther's deal?

"You black men and your habit of chasing all things white," Esther said, rolling her eyes, and Antoine laughed. Apparently, women had no sense of irony or hypocrisy. Back at Ashton Academy, Antoine's best friend was Samuel Lipinski, a tall white dude with blond hair whom a lot of the ladies liked. Esther friend-zoned Antoine for Samuel, and went to the Prom with him. Now, a little over a year later, Esther was bugging Antoine for checking out a white woman's ass...

"No different from sisters like you getting your swirl on with those blond dudes," Antoine countered, and Esther scoffed. They reached the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, located close to a gas station and a hotel which got turned into a student residence by the University of Ottawa. When they got to the side door, Antoine gallantly held the door for Esther, who went in, head held high like the queen of frigging England...

"Thank you, Big T, now don't stare at my ass," Esther said, laughing, as she headed downstairs, to the ladies room. In spite of himself, Antoine checked out Esther's ample derriere, which even her loose-fitting summer dress couldn't hide. In ages past, Antoine spent many hours masturbating to thoughts of Esther's ass, but of course, the lovely Haitian temptress never let him get within sniffing distance of her fine booty...

"Women," Antoine mumbled to himself as he went into the men's room to pee. He'd grabbed coffee at Tim Horton's prior to boarding the bus going from Gatineau to Ottawa and now he had to pee quite badly. As Antoine entered the men's washroom, he almost bumped into a pair of occupants. A couple of tall, middle-aged, suit-wearing black men were there, apparently bantering while washing their hands.

When Antoine's eyes met the men's, he got the same feeling he remembered having when encountering the effeminate, talkative cashier in Provigo. The two black men were older, undeniably masculine, with deep voices. They didn't look, act or sound feminine. Yet, Antoine couldn't deny that he felt a sort of kinship with them, and from the way they looked back at him, they felt it too. Antoine walked past the two men and went into the stall. He locked the door tight behind him and took a piss. When he emerged, five minutes later, both men were gone...

Antoine went upstairs, his favorite seat, and began to watch the church proceedings. White churches, which Antoine visited, were dull, and their ceremonies brief. Black churches, especially Haitian ones, were big productions. Church began around eight, with the women's ministries, the men's ministries and the college ministry. The service itself wouldn't begin until eleven and it would end at close to two o'clock in the afternoon. Haitian folks knew how to do church right.

"What took you so long?" Esther asked, calling out to Antoine as soon as he reached the top of the stairs. Antoine saw Esther in her usual seat, the middle pews, and shook his head. He went to sit next to her. There they were, sitting on the balcony, looking very much like a couple. Of course, this could never be since Esther, like nearly all women, likes to friend-zone the good guys and chase literally everyone else...

"I like to take my time," Antoine countered, and Esther pinched him, then launched into a tirade about things concerning whatnots. Antoine didn't really listen. Something else caught his attention. A tall brother came up the stairs, dressed in a dark suit and tie. Antoine's eyes widened when he suddenly recognized Clovis Pierre, one of his old buddies from Vanier, where he used to play soccer in the summertime.

"What's up, Tony?" Clovis asked loudly upon noticing his buddy, totally discarding church protocol. Everyone turned to look at Clovis, including Esther. Antoine's heart skipped a beat as Clovis drew near. Antoine rose to his feet to shake his buddy's hand, then beckoned for Clovis to join them. Esther, who normally had something smart to say, was looking at Clovis the way a hungry person looks at fast food...

"I'm good, Clovis, nice to see you, this is my friend Esther," Antoine said, by way of introductions. Clovis, ever the smooth operator, took the hand that Esther offered and kissed it instead of shaking her hand. Esther grinned, batting her eyelashes like a gal in a soap opera. Antoine, meanwhile, was trying not to stare at Clovis, who'd changed from a tall, skinny and gangly dude into a muscular, fine-looking young man.

"Nice to meet you, mademoiselle," Clovis said, as he sat beside Esther, and he clapped Antoine on the shoulder. Sandwiched between two handsome young black men, Esther felt like the belle of the ball. She glanced at Antoine, wondering if he was feeling jealous from her gushing over his handsome friend Clovis. To Esther's surprise, Antoine was looking at Clovis the way a normal person stares at a major celebrity, should they encounter them at random...

"So, Clovis, where are you from?" Esther asked in a flirtatious tone, running her fingers through her hair while addressing the handsome stranger. Clovis smiled at her, and then told her a bit about himself. Unlike Antoine, who was handsome but bland, Clovis was outgoing and a smooth talker, that much became rapidly evident to Esther. The things I could do to this man, Esther thought, licking her lips.

"I'm at Carleton University, for business, and I been sinning so much I felt like I might melt while walking into the church doors," Clovis said, grinning, and Esther laughed like he'd said the funniest thing in the world. As Esther spoke to Clovis, she kept touching him, which was weird since they'd just met. Antoine felt confused. On one hand, Antoine liked Esther and felt attracted to her, and didn't like her flirting with Clovis. On the other hand, Antoine was having trouble not looking at the bulge in Clovis crotch...

"What kind of sins? I'm a former deaconess, maybe I can help you, ahem, pray the sin away," Esther said, smiling at Clovis and Antoine tried not to roll his eyes. Clovis looked at Esther and Antoine, and suddenly fell silent. A look of pain came over Clovis handsome face, and Antoine peered closer, not knowing that he was about to walk into a minefield...

"Well, Esther, I am bisexual, I do it with ladies and fellas, that's the sin that's burning my soul," Clovis said quietly, unbidden, and that's when Antoine's jaw just about hit the floor. Antoine gasped and stared at his good friend Clovis, stunned. If lightning had struck Antoine right then and there, he couldn't have been more shocked. What the fuck?

"Clovis, there's nothing wrong with that, shoot, I slept with a few girls while I was at Concordia, nothing wrong with loving the V and the D," Esther replied, slapping Clovis thigh. Antoine looked at Clovis, the dude whom he'd considered one of his best pals, and Esther, his former crush. It's almost as if he didn't know anything about these people he was supposedly so close to. Antoine's heart skipped a beat, and he struggled to find the right words...

"Guys, um, I am bisexual too, I think," Antoine said quietly, and Esther and Clovis looked at him like he was an alien from outer space or something. Antoine looked at the lovely Esther and the handsome, masculine Clovis. Heaven help me for feeling such sinful urges but I want them both, Antoine thought, as he anxiously awaited their answer...

"Welcome to the club, buddy," Clovis said, clapping Antoine on the shoulder, and Esther looked from one man to the other. Esther, the prim and proper daughter of a conservative Haitian Seventh-Day Adventist family, had always been wild underneath it all. She'd never been scared to experiment, whether it meant dating white dudes or sleeping with other gals while away at Concordia University. I can work with these two, Esther thought, appraising both Antoine and Clovis...

"You're both so hot, you're giving me ideas," Esther said, and she laid a hand on Antoine's thigh, and the other one on Clovis thigh. The two young bisexual Haitian men looked at the attractive, decidedly freaky young woman who sat between them in the middle of the church. Antoine smiled at Clovis and Esther, even as his heart thundered in his chest. Something deep inside told Antoine that from this day forward, life would never be the same...

The church service went by quickly, and afterwards, Antoine took his pals to Soleil Des Iles restaurant for a quick bite. As they dined on a sumptuous meal of white rice, brown bean sauce and goat meat, which they washed down with Pepsis, Clovis, Antoine and Esther got to know each other really well. Three church-going young people from deeply conservative backgrounds were finding out exactly how freaky they were, and how much they had in common...

12