Bisexual Tendril Machine Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kyle's eyes swept across the room, they came to rest on a solitary figure standing silently in the corner. It was the automaton, his guard. Its features were crafted with precision to human form. In its lifeless stance, it seemed to exude an air of subservience, awaiting its next purpose as commanded by Mistress Payge.

Mistress Payge led Kyle through the spartan chamber, her eyes fixed on the figure standing silently in the corner. As they approached, she gestured towards the automaton, an android with a sleek and sophisticated humanoid design.

"This automandoid," she explains, "is known as Jack--a name befitting his multifaceted capabilities."

With pride, Mistress Payge continued, "He is my trusted companion and indispensable aide. He is a jack of all trades, and I simply could not operate this organization without him."

As Mistress Payge spoke, Jack remained still, his gaze fixed straight ahead. It is clear that he is programmed to serve and carry out the tasks assigned to him with unwavering loyalty.

"I just love him," she gloated. "And soon, you will too."

With each passing moment, Kyle's fascination and unease grew as he took in Jack's robotic form. The realization of Jack's role in Mistress Payge's machinations suddenly hit him, as well as the control she exerted over their lives. He couldn't help but wonder about the true extent of Jack's capabilities and how they would shape his own fate.

As Mistress Payge concluded her introduction, Jack stood as a constant presence, a reminder of the power dynamics at play within the confines of the chamber. His versatile skills reinforced the notion that escape and freedom would indeed be a formidable challenge.

In the company of Jack, Kyle's mind raced with thoughts of the intricate web woven by Mistress Payge and the potential ways in which Jack's abilities could be used to further her grip on their lives. As he exchanged glances with the automandroid, he sensed an underlying intelligence behind the artificial facade, as if Jack possessed persona beyond his programmed functions.

The Android sucks Kyle.

Together, they stood in the spartan chamber, a trio intertwined in a dance of control and manipulation, their destinies bound by the unseen threads of Mistress Payge's grand design. Kyle pondered the depths of his dependence and the delicate balance between man and machine. Though the path ahead remained uncertain, the true nature of Jack's capabilities would gradually unfold as the story progressed.

Mistress Payge broke the silence, pointed at Kyle's crotch, and asked "Whose cock is this?"

Helpless, Kyle replied in a soft voice "You know it is yours, mistress".

Then she pointed at his mouth and said "Whose mouth is this?"

"Yours, Mistress."

Mistress Payge nodded approvingly, her eyes glowing with pleasure. She moved over to the automaton, which was standing motionless in the corner of the room. "Remember that. Now, I love Jack and I want him to know. You have my mouth. Now use it. I want you to go over and kiss him," she said, her voice silky, commanding.

Kyle sucked his breath in and slowly moved across the room. As he approached the automandroid, he could feel the warmth radiating from its skin as though it were alive. He reached out and gingerly cupped its face in his hands.

As he drew closer, the musky artificial scent of the automaton's synth flesh filled his nostrils. His heart pounded in his chest. An overwhelming urge to do as his Mistress commanded took over. He kissed the automaton full on the lips.

The sensation was electric, the savory taste of synthetic flesh danced on his tongue as their lips met. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment before slowly breaking away.

Mistress Payge looked at Kyle with a sly grin. She knew of his helplessness in the face of her Tendril machine's manipulations."Kiss him, Kyle," she said with a low, sultry voice. "Kiss him like he wants you to."

Kyle gulped, feeling a thrill of excitement run through him. He leaned forward again, bringing the android's lips to his own. He felt his head spin as Mistress Payge's warm breath caressed his flesh from behind. His erection rose to fullness as he pressed his lips to the android's, gently pushing his tongue inside as he deepened the kiss.

"Now," Mistress Payge fixed her gaze on Kyle, her eyes black and smoldering, "I want you to remember that this is my cock. Take my cock and put it in Jack's mouth."

Kyle felt a chill run down his spine as he hesitated and looked towards Mistress Payge, a silent plea to be released flooding his eyes. But no reprieve came, only another stern unspoken command. Then compliance, his hand, moved by the will of the Tendril machine that had taken control of his mind, reached up, and pushed the android's head towards his throbbing member.

Kyle felt his heart skip a beat, his deep breaths becoming shallow. The android opened its mouth and with Kyle's guidance, encircled his turgid tool. The android's mouth hung open, as his cock found its way inside. Smooth lips warm yet synthetic pressed against his heated pulsing flesh as the automandroid suckled on him.

Kyle gasped at the sensation, groaning softly as the warm, velveteen surface of Jack's synthetic tongue kneaded his most sensitive areas. Mistress Payge watched hungrily, her eyes devouring them both as Jack expertly brought Kyle to euphoric rapture.

Each thrust of his hips took an eternity to complete, as Jack's eager tongue squeezed his cock until it was almost uncomfortably intense. His frenulum and slit were aflame with the incredible sensation as Jack's synthetic tongue lapped greedily at Kyle's cock, causing his body to shudder in ecstasy.

His breath became shallow and his heart rate increased as he felt that familiar tingly sensation in the pit of his stomach. Submitting to the pleasure, Kyle reached his hands out and grabbed the back of Jack's head, guiding it faster and harder against his manhood. As the orgasm built in intensity, Kyle felt an explosive wave of light erupt from his core, radiating outward.

Spasms of technicolor tidal waves wracked his body as he felt himself fill the android's mouth with his release. Gasping, he grabbed onto Jack's shoulders, as the android expertly swallowed all that he offered, each drop of his cum greedily sucked up by the inhuman mouth of the automandroid.

For a few brief moments of eternity, Kyle had been transported. No human being had ever immersed him in such a fathomless pool of pure sexual fulfillment. When he resurfaced, he realized he had been completely and utterly seduced by Mistress Payge's Automaton. Her will had yet again triumphed over his own.

"Good boy," Mistress Payge praised, running her hands over Kyle's back.

"Now, I want you to show him how much you appreciated that--How much you," she paused for effect, "love Him."

Kyle stood in stunned silence. Her intent was clear. She intended for him to return the favor, to suck the android's thick synthetic cock. Her voice

Was pure honey as she continued, "If I had a cock, you'd suck it wouldn't you?"

Ever-Kyle reeled in horror. He was not gay. He was heterosexual. But still he felt his lips forming those words of truth, "You know I would, Mistress."

"You'd swallow my cum?"

"I wouldn't be able to stop myself," he confessed.

"Jack's cock is my cock," she emphasized. "Your cock is mine. Your cum is mine. Jack's cum is yours because your cum is mine."

Her words swirled in his mind and made no sense. Jack's cum was his? What could she mean?

Ever-Kyle fought the urge but, unlike when a similar urge gripped him during his encounter with Penelope--far from the influence of the tendril machine, the will of his ever-self was not enough. He knelt and brought his lips back to the automaton, exploring it with his tongue as he began to gently suck. He felt himself moan as pleasure spread through him, and the android shuddered under every stroke of his all-too-human tongue.

Time stood still as Kyle obeyed Mistress Payge's commands, his entire being focused solely on the android's uncut, synthetic cock. He reveled in the pleasure his actions brought, moaning as the automaton twitched and trembled beneath him.

Kyle's tongue lapped with abandon as he eagerly invited his partner's soon-to-be-released bounty into his mouth. The android's release came slowly. A subtle warmth began to pool on his tongue, then a soft salty tingle greeted his taste buds. It was a singular quality and texture, a one-of-a-kind fusion of thick, tangy honey tantalizingly mingled with the savory musk, creating an exquisite blend. Singular, but strangely familiar.

As he tasted the cum, memories of his past experience flashed through his mind. The salty flavor of the cum stirred a sense of familiarity, reminding him of the similar taste Mistress Payge had coerced him to consume earlier. His own cum! A warm sensation coursed through his body, each delectable sip triggering memories of his previous encounter with Mistress Payge. The unforgettable session where she had compelled him to consume his own gum came flooding back with each gulp.

Though Ever-Kyle was repulsed at the thought, Kyle's mouth savored the taste, allowing it to linger on his tongue before swallowing. With each spurt, he opened his throat, relishing the way the broth coated his tongue and enveloped every corner of his mouth.

Mistress Payge smiled devilishly--Kyle had recognized his own taste. She then moved in closer to him, pushing her body against his and whispered in his ear, "You will become very familiar with this taste before I am done with you."

His eyes closed as he surrendered and savored his own taste, knowing that he was making himself more and more a part of Payge's will. As he swallowed the last drop of cum, he felt a wave of warmth and pleasure tingle through his flesh, binding him completely to Mistress Payge's will.

Finally, when he could take no more, Kyle pulled away with a gasp. He looked up at Mistress Payge, desire burning in his eyes. "Thank you," he breathed.

How can you sleep at night?

Mistress Payge's voice, though still cold, started to take on a tender quality. "That was such a tender display, you simply must spend the night in each other's arms. Jack, please stay and hold Kyle."

Kyle looked at Jack, his heart pounding with a mix of confusion and longing. Jack met his gaze but no muscle so much as twitched beneath his synthetic skin. Confused, Kyle asked for answers, "I... I don't understand. Are you suggesting...?"

A small hint of satisfaction flickered in Mistress Payge's eyes. "You have the opportunity to explore your connection, to rest in each other's arms, Kyle. Embrace the vulnerability of this moment. Sleep in each other's embrace. Take this time to discover the true essence of your bond."

Kyle paused, unsure. "But... I don't understand how I can feel this way. Is it your doing or do I really feel this way?"

Mistress Payge continued droning hypnotically. Softly, yet with an almost compassionate gaze she intoned, "You--Yes, you Kyle. I see the longing in your eyes when you look at Jack. Explore those feelings, let your hands explore the contours of his body, and let your hearts connect in this delicate dance of love."

Ever-Kyle's heart sank. He could see that her power in her domain was unquestionable. So, with a nod of surrender, Body-Kyle let himself be drawn into Jack's arms, their bodies intertwining in an intimate embrace. The tenderness of their connection enveloped him in spite of his ever-self's disapproval.

As he lay there, locked in an embrace dictated by their captor, the tenderness he felt was juxtaposed with the knowledge of his entrapment. Thoughts of his predicament intertwined with feelings of longing for genuine connection. His ever-self took solace in the fact that, within the confines of his current reality, the android could offer a fleeting respite from the weight of his servitude. But, though the automaton's lifeless arms encircling him provided a semblance of warmth, it couldn't replace the depth of human intimacy that still eluded him.

Mistress Payge lingered a moment and observed them, a flicker of something almost like approval crossing her eyes, then walked back towards her chambers, leaving Kyle to his unspoken desires. She envisioned him cocooned in the android's arms surrendering to the allure of his emotions, discovering a desire that defied societal norms, exploring the possibilities of cybernetic love. Ever-Kyle was in torment. It was a cruel experiment.

Mistress Payge returned to find Penelope peacefully asleep. A soft smile graced her lips as she beheld the serene form of the woman who would unknowingly become a catalyst for her own journey of redemption. In this tranquil moment, affection stirred as her cold exterior gradually yielded to the influence of love.

Careful not to disturb Penelope's rest, Mistress Payge gently cradled her in her arms, cherishing the fleeting intimacy shared between them. As the night continued its slow march to dawn, they both slipped into vulnerable slumber, where dreams and desires intermingled, their intertwined destinies began to unfurl. Their paths were now entwined. Their hearts, poised on the precipice of transformation, were as yet still unaware.

Meanwhile, as Kyle drifted off to sleep, nestled in Jack's arms, a subtle transformation began to unfold. The Automandroid's eyes opened, then glowed with an otherworldly light, and tendrils of ethereal energy cascaded forth, weaving their way around Kyle's head. The sinuous tendrils carried with them a renewed code, a complex pattern of rewiring designed to reshape Kyle's very essence. This alteration could integrate the code into the very fabric of his being.

Silently, the tendrils wrapped themselves around Kyle's neural pathways, traversing synapses and forging new connections. With each ethereal touch, the code seeped deeper into his consciousness, intertwining with his thoughts and emotions. As the tendrils of light completed their dance, Ever-Kyle's mind drew deeper inside his brain, leaving Body-Kyle deeper in Mistress Payge's control.

In the depths of sleep, Kyle remained blissfully unaware of the tendrils' clandestine work, while the tendrils themselves coiled and entwined, ready to enact their mistress's bidding when the time was right. The delicate balance of his two identities teetered on a precipice yet, Ever-Kyle still survived.

12