Bisexual Tendril Machine Ep. 06

Story Info
Payge, Vince and the secretary. An orgy. A surprise marriage.
7.1k words
4.4
3.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 6 Flashback, Flashpoint

Quantum Cybernetics HQ, 2 Years Earlier.

Payge Thralesworth gazed down at the innocent face looking up from between her legs, a soft smile gracing her lips. She felt her short, tight skirt bunched up around her waist, exposing the tan skin of her thighs. Her matching white panties lay crumpled on the ground beside them.

"You are so adorable," Payge said affectionately.

Bathed in the muted light of Ms. Thralesworth's private office, Ember, an intriguing twenty-something, knelt, poised and attentive. Her current situation was far from what she had anticipated when volunteering to become a test subject.

The "interview" was not at all like she expected. She had checked a box on her employment application that she was willing to be a test subject for such implants. It was said, this implant would increase her typing speed as well as accuracy.

The procedure had been painless. They had given her a tiny implant nestled at the base of her skull, then asked her to sit in a reclining dias beneath a gargantuan machine that had tendrils of energy emanating from it. Then she remembered the feeling of warmth and connection as the tendrils of energy began to wrap around her.

A series of unrelated tasks followed the session with the Neurofusion Unit. Instead of the typing test she had anticipated, Ember found herself asked to address Payge formally as Ms. Thralesworth, crawling on the floor, even reverently kissing her superior's feet. The culmination was hiking up Ms. Thralesworth's skirt and removing her underwear - nothing could have been simpler. She felt her worries slip away. It was so easy to follow these instructions.

Next came the request to kiss and caress Ms. Thralesworth's pussy - another easy task. With every delicate touch and gentle gesture, Ember felt the tension wane as the pressure to perform ebbed away. She was visibly relaxing, knowing her speed and accuracy might not even be tested. Her nervousness was replaced by an oddly comforting tranquility. Obedience came so naturally, a soothing rhythm guiding her through the unanticipated journey.

There was a magnetic aura around Payge, pulling Ember in like a celestial body yielding to gravity. The soft cadence of her voice lulled Ember, making her feel like she would do anything Payge asked of her. Not out of fear, but a strange, hypnotic admiration. Each word wove a spell, binding her in silent complicity. Ember, the ethereal vision from the secretarial pool, was content to listen and obey.

Her twenty-two-year-old sensibilities were rich with gothic undertones that accented rather than overshadowed her youthful innocence. Her hair, an inky waterfall crowned with Betty Paige-style bangs, offered a stark contrast against her porcelain complexion. The occasional glint of the delicate butterfly tattoo on her shoulder and the shimmer of her nose piercing caught the muted light, punctuating her youthful vigor with a hint of tasteful defiance.

Ember was clad in a summer dress the shade of a stormy sky, its hem barely grazing her knees. Ember was the epitome of youthful innocence with a twist of gothic allure. Beneath the dress, a tantalizing hint of lacy stockings and garters added an intriguing edge. Her feet were shod in striking red strappy high-heeled sandals - Jimmy Choo knock-offs - the vibrant color offsetting her otherwise monochrome ensemble. Her attire was a masterclass in discretion, revealing nothing inappropriate, yet suggesting plenty.

As Ember gazed up at Payge, a soft smile played on her lips. A subtle nod from her superior was all the validation she sought. Leaning forward, she continued to gently kiss Payge's warm folds, the musky scent of the older woman's arousal deepening the inexplicable bond that was forming between them.

Ember's thoughts, usually clear and focused, became muddled as the power of Thralesworth's suggestions took hold. She was acutely aware this was not her idea, yet she couldn't fathom the notion of refusing. The act felt different, separate from her identity, because it was done at Payge's behest.

Payge's fingertips gently caressed the volunteer's cheek, tracing a delicate trail along her jawline. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as their eyes locked, a magnetic pull drawing them closer. Payge pulled her up until their lips brushed against each other, the kiss a hint of forbidden pleasure.

Ember's heart fluttered in her chest as Thralesworth's gentle touch graced her cheek. A warm sensation spread through her body, accompanied by a sense of comfort and trust. Payge's words of praise and endearment echoed in her mind, filling her with a profound desire to please.

The girl leaned in to receive the kiss. Driven by a deep sense of trust and admiration for the enigmatic woman before her, confusion mingled with a willingness as she sought to comply with Ms. Thralesworth's commands. Though her desires and preferences remained unchanged, she found herself succumbing to Payge's request, knowing it was what Payge wanted.

If asked about her sexual orientation or why she had engaged in the intimate moment with Payge, the volunteer would respond, "Oh, that's different. Payge asked me to. It wasn't my idea." In her mind, obedience and compliance were intertwined with a desire to please, and the thought of questioning or resisting Payge's request didn't occur to her.

Payge pressed her fingers against the young woman's temple, her breathing heavy with pleasure as she guided the damsel's head back into her pelvis. Payge moved her hips, grinding the girl's face against her pulsing clit. She moaned and grabbed the back of the secretary's head with both hands, pushing her deeper and deeper against her moist slit as her arousal built up.

The girl lapped up all of Payge's arousal as she allowed her to be taken over by the sensations. Payge could feel her hands trembling from the pleasure and excitement this experience was providing her.

Payge pulled the girl up again and kissed her deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Payge's hands cupped the girl's face possessively as she enjoyed the unique flavor of herself on this woman's tongue. Ms. Threlesworth pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "Do you like how this feels?" She said breathlessly.

The girl, fully under Payge's control, nodded eagerly.

Ms. Thralesworth loved tasting herself on the lips of these nubile ingenues. These sweet little morsels from the secretarial pool made her lips curl into a smile of delight each time she saw a blushing face after they had pleasured her. Payge grinned and pulled her in for another kiss before pushing her head back down between her legs. She grasped the girl's face with both hands and helped her explore every inch of her wetness. The girl complied diligently, licking and sucking on every part of Payge's silky crevice she directed her to.

Payge moaned louder and louder as the pleasure intensified. She arched her back and spread her legs further apart, allowing the girl to move deeper and deeper into her. She pushed against her tongue, grinding her hips against her lips as she felt an inevitable orgasm coming on.

"Oh, God, yes!" she screamed out, her body trembling with pleasure. She held onto the girl's head for support and felt the pleasure building up inside her. Then, with one weakening thrust and 100 tiny spasms, she came apart as her body was wracked with the most intense bliss imaginable.

Afterward, Payge pulled the girl up and enfolded her in her arms until both their breathing had returned to normal. She hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "That was incredible, Em" she whispered.

"Thank you, Ms. Thralesworth," the girl responded with a contented smile.

Thralesworth smiled back at her and cradled her in her arms until both of them were ready to go again. The Cybernetic Neurofusion Unit had done an excellent job in rendering the girl compliant to her every command. In this enhanced state of suggestibility, the volunteer's sense of self remained intact, yet her actions were guided by the desires and expectations of the person in the room with her. And for that, Payge was grateful, because nothing could quite compare to such unique and exquisite pleasure.

Standing in the doorway, Vince felt a knot tighten in his stomach as he witnessed the intimate exchange. Frustration and disappointment washed over him. As he entered the room, his eyes flickered between Payge and the volunteer, observing the intimate moment that had unfolded before him. He cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"Not again, Payge! We have serious work to do," he exclaimed, his voice tinged with irritation.

Payge, her lips still glistening from the kiss, turned to Vince with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "Oh, Vince, my dear partner in crime," she replied, her voice dripping with defiance. "You see, I am not merely indulging in romantic affairs. I am exploring the depths of the Cybernetic Neurofusion Unit's capabilities. Testing the boundaries of its influence and the openness of the human mind."

Vince crossed his arms, his demeanor softening, "And you believe this... experimentation is necessary for our research? Hmmm. intriguing..." His voice trailed off.

Vince's gaze fixed upon the volunteer, curiosity burning in his eyes. He leaned in closer and asked, "Tell me, have you ever had any lesbian tendencies? Are you attracted to women?"

The volunteer's brows furrowed as she struggled to process the question. She shook her head, her voice filled with sincerity. "No, Mr. McKinac. I'm straight. Always have been, probably always will be. I've never had any attraction to women."

Vince raised an eyebrow, probing further. "But what about this moment with Payge? Kissing her, engaging in such intimacy... It seems contradictory, don't you think?"

Ember's eyes widened in realization. She took a moment to collect her thoughts before responding, her voice laced with certainty. "Oh, that's different, Sir. Payge asked me to. It wasn't my idea. My preferences or desires aren't the point. It's her request."

Vince's probing continued, his curiosity unyielding. "But why didn't you say no? Why did you feel compelled to comply?"

Her expression softened as she pondered the question. She shook her head, her voice gentle yet resolute. "Mr. MicKinac, when Payge asks something, I just... want to please her. It doesn't even occur to me to refuse. What does who I am or my sexual orientation matter? I want to make her happy."

Vince's perplexed expression remained, his line of questioning persistent. "But her control... Are you truly okay with surrendering your agency in that way? By the way, call me 'Vince' my dear."

Ember's eyes began to twitch as she grappled with the complexity of her feelings. She replied with both innocence and conviction, "Vince, it's not control. It's trust, I am putting my faith in Payge. She knows what's best when I don't. I believe in her, and I want to be a part of her world, even if it means surrendering parts of myself."

Vince stared at Ember, the thrill of power aroused him. He had never experienced anything like this before -- the feeling of ultimate control, the knowledge that she was completely vulnerable to him. Vince felt the lust stirring in his loins... and danger.

He had the power to make Ember do whatever he wanted. She was completely in his thrall, and her submission only increased the thrill of power he felt. He knew it was dangerous, but a tiny voice inside told him to continue.

Vince stared into Ember's eyes, savoring the feeling of absolute dominance over her. This was power. Absolute power that could corrupt absolutely. With this power, Vince could do whatever he wanted and there would be nobody to stop him. He could take anything, and no one would be able to do anything to stop him.

The thought thrilled and frightened him. He wanted to explore what this power could do, what it could make possible for him. Still, deep inside, he also knew this power could be abused. He pushed these thoughts away and focused on the thrill of power he felt inside.

Vince grinned mischievously, feeling his power grow. He felt completely invincible, and he liked it. There were no limits. All it would take is a few simple orders.

Payge saw his attitude shift. She had expected it. "This isn't what our research is for," Payge whispered mockingly. "We cannot blur the lines between science and personal desires." She could see his desire wrestling with his convictions. She knew which would win.

Vince looked intently into the volunteer's eyes, a lustful glint in his own. He leaned in closer and whispered, "Now, I want you to kiss me. Like you did with Payge."

Ms. Thralesworth smiled. She loved being in control of the situation. Vince was a good man and generally a good human being. But she knew his desires would get the better of him. She was the one who had contrived it.

Payge turned her gaze to the volunteer. She could almost feel the girl's heart fluttering with anticipation as she registered his request. A tingling sensation surged through Payge as the girl leaned forward, her lips meeting Vince's in a tender yet obedient kiss.

Vince tasted the familiar tangy musk of Payge's delicious pussy still fresh on the girl's lips.

"Very good. Now, I want you to hug me, tightly."

A sense of comfort and safety washed over Ember as she wrapped her arms around Vince's torso, squeezing him compliantly. She relished the closeness, finding solace in the act of fulfilling his request.

Vince's playful demeanor persisted as he continued to give instructions. "Now, take off your shoes, one by one."

The volunteer's fingers trembled as she unfastened the straps, nervous anticipation coursing through her. With each shoe she removed, she felt a growing sense of vulnerability mingled with a peculiar thrill of following Vince's instructions.

Encouraged by her willingness, Vince pushed further. "And now, take off your stockings, slowly."

A delicate blush colored the volunteer's cheeks as she obediently reached down and self-consciously rolled her stockings down her legs. The sensation of the cool air on her skin heightened her awareness of the moment.

Vince watched with rapt attention as each item was discarded, one by one. He took note of the volunteer's unwavering dedication to fulfilling his requests, observing the subtle nuances in her visage and body language.

Vince turned his gaze toward the volunteer's dress and quietly asked, "Now, take off your dress."

The volunteer complied with a blush, lifting the hem of her clothing over her head. She revealed her bare skin to Vince's gaze, feeling a sense of liberation as the top layer of clothing left her body. Her nipples were stiff and crinkled and starkly visible beneath her brassiere.

Vince nodded approvingly, an expression of satisfaction sweeping over his face. He smiled. "Now, stand up."

The volunteer rose to her feet, her skin alight with the intensity of the moment. She was feeling a strange yet pleasurable new sensation, having never experienced this feeling of complete obedience and submission before. She stood straight, ready to obey Vince's commands.

Vince gave her a lingering look before slowly gesturing at her body. "Now, slowly turn around."

The volunteer complied, feeling the air caress her skin as she moved. She felt mesmerized by Vince's presence and his clear fascination with her body, dying to know what he might have in store for her next. The anticipation was exciting and overwhelming.

"Your bra, if you please." Vince's voice was soft, but the demand was clear.

The volunteer's breath hitched as she reached to unclasp the fastening of her bra. Her hands shook as she pulled each strap down her arms, allowing her ample natural breasts to be exposed to the cool air of the room.

Vince nodded approvingly, his eyes traveling down the length of her body. He gestured towards her underwear. "Now your panties. Then turn around"

The volunteer complied, trying to keep her knees from shaking as she slid off her last piece of clothing. She turned and look Vince in the eye, a slight blush still coloring her cheeks.

Vince looked at the volunteer from the secretarial pool in awe. He was impressed by how suggestable she was, and how compliantly she had followed Payge's orders. With a mischievous grin, Vince stepped forward and asked her to perform a much more intimate act.

"I want you to cum for me, while you suck my dick," he commanded, his voice low and commanding.

The secretary nodded her head, and without hesitation, kneeled and took Vince's penis into her mouth. She felt a wave of arousal flow through her body as she did so, a surprise in light of the situation. Her tongue felt alive as it moved up and down the shaft of his penis, exploring every inch.

The more she explored, the more aroused she became. Her breathing increased in intensity as her tongue traced circles around the head before taking it deep into her throat. Vince groaned with pleasure, pushing his hips forward in appreciation.

The secretary felt her own pleasure grow as she treated him to more and more pleasure, her tongue never ceasing its exploration. Her orgasm was fast and intense, washing over her body and leaving her shaking with pleasure.

That first orgasm rocked her as she continued to tongue and suck him. She felt the pleasure rising again with each pass of her tongue, and eventually came again, this time a much softer but still thrilling experience. When Vince pulled away, the secretary was left breathless and aroused. She had never before felt such an intense weakening of her will, but it had in no way diminished her pleasure. Rather, it had opened her mind to an experience she knew she would never forget.

"Now make me cum," Vince instructed. "Make me come with your mouth and tongue".

The secretary obeyed, using all the techniques she knew to the fullest. She circled and teased Vince's most sensitive spots, licking and sucking on him with expert precision. Her soft lips glided over his shaft as her tongue stroked and massaged it with each pass.

Vince moaned and groaned in pleasure each time her tongue flicked against him. The sensations were too much, and he soon felt his orgasm building. He thrust his hips faster and harder and felt his body tense as the pleasure crested.

Ember worked her magic, refusing to let Vince go until he was fully satisfied. When he finally let his orgasm take over, his eyes rolled back into his head, and wave after wave of pleasure cascaded through his body.

When Vince managed to open his eyes again, the secretary smiled up at him. She had enjoyed the pleasure too and smiled in satisfaction. Vince thanked her, letting her know she had done an amazing job. Ember nodded in acknowledgment, her cheeks slightly flushed in pleasure.

"Now swallow."

She obliged, opening her mouth to dramatically display the contents before theatrically swallowing every drop of his hot cum. She felt a warm glow within her as it slid down her throat. The warmth and pleasure were addicting, and she wanted more.

She leaned in and swirled her tongue around his cock one last time, letting it rest against her taste buds. She savored the feeling before slowly and reluctantly releasing him from her tight embrace.

Vince smiled in pleasure, impressed by her response and suggestibility. He couldn't believe someone could be so responsive and yet still retain their autonomy. It was a beautiful thing. The secretary, too, basked in the pleasure, feeling empowered by the experience-- the satisfaction of a job well done.

Vince leaned back in his chair, a smile playing upon his lips. "One more thing. Could you please fetch me a cup of coffee from the next room?"

The volunteer nodded, stood up, collected her clothing, and made her way to the adjoining room, leaving Vince alone to contemplate the implications of their interactions.