Bit of a Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thing you let Lace decorate the apartment," Jack joked.

For fun, Bruce had dragged Laci to Roselawn's Furniture. She'd showed him what she would buy, if she ever won the lottery. Seeing that they were two high school kids, the sales staff ignored the two cousins.

Bruce had taken cell phone pictures of each piece of furniture Laci pointed out. He made sure to get pictures of the tags, clearly showing the make and model of each piece.

Then Bruce cruised the Internet. Both Roslyn and Cindy pretended to be upset; Laci was getting new furniture and they were stuck with their old furniture. Cindy even suggested that Bruce take the furniture from the Meyers' home, give his favorite aunt the new furniture.

And, still, Laci did not know where they would be living. She assumed Bruce would stay in Sharp Shire dormitory; she would live in Murphy's dorm. Surely, there was a tunnel previous students had dug from one dorm to the other.

To keep the secret, Bruce spent only two or three days in Louisiana each week. Often, when Laci called, wanting to go to Periwinkle's, or to see a movie, Bruce would hurriedly shower, lock up the apartment and drive to Myndee, Arkansas as quickly as possible.

It was exhausting, but Bruce managed to do it. The apartment was painted, the new laundry room was built onto the back of the apartment building; the tenants in the three apartments were excited about the addition, and the storage sheds were constructed and placed at the rear of the back parking lot. Each storage shed had the apartment number painted on the steel door, each tenant was given a key to their own storage unit.

In the storage unit for apartment 101, Bruce had all of his tools. He also put the two mountain bikes and the tandem bicycle he'd managed to buy from the St. Elizabeth Police Auction. He had worked on the apartment during the day, the bicycles at night. Bruce figured he and Laci would ride their bikes to school on nice days. They'd ride the tandem bike on weekends; there were plenty of bike trails in and around Pinoak, Louisiana.

Truthfully, the thought of watching Laci's slightly chubby butt, perched on the seat right in front of his face had Bruce's cock rock hard. He even fondled the front leather saddle of the tandem bike, imagining Laci straddling it.

(Laci was ten to fifteen pounds heavier than what Hollywood termed 'average' or 'normal.' But Laci Elizabeth Meyers was not fat.)

Then came the morning that Bruce and Laci would be leaving for the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Roslyn sobbed as she hugged her son. Jack's own eyes were shiny as he hugged his son. Michelle tried to speak, but could only croak out a 'good-bye' before turning and running for her room. Bruce hugged his baby brother; but Richie didn't really understand what was going on.

"Bye, Butt Face," Franklin cheerfully said.

"Bye, Fart Breath," Bruce agreed and the two brothers gave each other a high five.

"Be careful, you call minute you get there, you need anything, you call," Roslyn was still babbling as Bruce climbed into his Silverado.

It was chaos and catastrophe, doom and gloom at the Meyers's home. Laci, Teresa, Claire and Cindy were sobbing uncontrollably. Jerry wished Cindy had not poured out that twelve year old scotch; he could use a belt about now.

The arrival of Bruce turned the waterworks up another notch. Jerry hated the boy with all of his heart; this son of a bitch that wouldn't just agree to attend the Myndee University. If he would just go to Myndee, then his daughter, his baby girl wouldn't be leaving her home.

"Bye, boy," Jerry said, allowing a few tears to slide down his face as his nephew hugged him. "Y'all be careful, hear?"

"Love you, Uncle Jerry," Bruce said, releasing the man.

Hugging Aunt Cindy, Claire and Theresa started the waterworks in earnest. Finally, the group made it out of the living room to the driveway. Bruce put Laci's three suitcases and two footlockers into the bed of his pickup truck.

The two trucks managed to make it three blocks before Laci blared her horn at Bruce. Bruce pulled over as Laci pulled over. Then he got out and walked back to her SUV.

Bruce stood outside of Laci's SUV, helplessly watching as she lay her head on her steering wheel and sobbed. Finally, nearly five minutes after pulling out of her parents' driveway, Laci sat up. With a tight smile, she nodded her head.

"Just how tiny is your bladder?" Bruce asked himself when Laci flashed her lights.

He asked the same question an hour later. Both times, he filled up both trucks while Laci ran inside to use the facilities. And, both times, Laci came out of the convenience store, carrying a large Dr. Pepper for herself, a large root beer for him.

The third time she flashed her lights, Bruce called her cell phone.

"Ten more minutes," he stated when she answered.

"Baba, GPS says it's another thirty one miles to the campus," Laci said. "There's no way we're making that in ten minutes."

"GPS is wrong," Bruce said. "Ten more miles."

"Baba, it's all the way in DeGarde; we're nowhere near DeGarde," Laci protested. "Next gas station, I'm pulling over."

"Fine, fine, whatever," he complained.

"Maybe if you quit getting them big ass Dr. Peppers?" Bruce suggested as Laci pulled into the next convenience store/gas station.

"Better?" Bruce lightly teased when Laci scurried out of the convenience store.

"No! It's disgusting in there; there is no way I'm using that bathroom!" Laci complained.

Two hundred yards from the mini-mart, Laci spotted a Sonic Drive-In and flashed her lights. Bruce sighed, but pulled into the parking lot. While Laci used the bathroom, Bruce bought them each an M&M Blast, medium for himself and a large for her.

Of course, when she approached, Bruce held out the smaller cup for her.

"Here. M and M's," he said.

"Uh?" Laci asked, eyeing the larger cup.

"Oh! What? You think you get the bigger one all the time?" Bruce teased.

"Baba," Laci threatened.

"Lace," Bruce replied, but did give her the larger cup.

For a few minutes, the cousins sat on the uncomfortable metal bench, just eating their treats. Laci ate rapidly, complaining often of her ice cream headache. Bruce ate his slowly, enjoying the delicious treat. So, Laci was impatiently waiting for him to finish.

"Okay, GPS says we got thirty one more miles; should be there in forty minutes," Laci said as she opened the door of her SUV.

"Follow me, okay, just follow me," Bruce ordered. "Don't worry 'bout what the GPS says."

Laci shrugged but followed Bruce as he negotiated the streets of Pinoak, Louisiana. Bruce took the direct route; now he needed to pee.

"Baba, what, this isn't," Laci said as she got out of the SUV in front of Apartment 101.

"I, Laci, we're not living in the dorms," Bruce said, unlocking the door of the apartment.

"We're not?" Laci asked, now looking around at the building, the parking lot, the neighborhood with interest.

"I, this is what I been working on all summer," Bruce admitted as he swung the door open.

Bruce hurried to unload the back of his truck; his bladder threatened to burst. But, he didn't feel comfortable leaving their possessions out in the open.

He smiled; while he labored, Laci walked around the apartment. She squealed and cried out as she spotted several pieces of furniture she'd picked out from Roselawn Furniture now present in the apartment.

Bruce hurried to the bathroom, sure he wouldn't make it. With a sigh, he emptied his aching bladder. He knew enough to run a wad of toilet paper around the rim, then put seat and lid down before flushing.

"Baba, this is..." Laci said, then wrapped Bruce in a fierce hug.

Their lips mashed together. Then Laci opened her mouth and their tongues danced together. Her arms went around his neck, holding him tightly.

"I love you, Baba," she whispered, releasing the kiss.

"Love you too, Lace," Bruce whispered. "This, everything I do is for you, Lace."

"So, which bedroom is mine?" Laci asked quietly.

"You tell me," Bruce smiled as she looked at the two doors of the bedrooms.

"And which one is yours?" Laci asked, now looking at him.

"You tell me," Bruce smiled as she pulled him to the first bedroom.

"That's that cast iron bed I liked," Laci commented, looking at the queen sized bed in the first bedroom.

"Uh huh," Bruce agreed.

"But I liked this one too," Laci mused, looking at the sleigh bed and matching furniture in the second bedroom.

"Uh huh," Bruce said. "Living room's got a sofa bed too."

"No, Baba, tell me, which one you want?" Laci begged.

"This one?" Bruce said, pointing to the cast iron bed. "Got that Purple mattress."

"Oh! And what one this one's got?" Laci asked, running to the sleigh bed.

"That tempurpedic one; my mom loves there's," Bruce said.

Laci flopped onto the bed and rolled back and forth a few times. She then ran to the cast iron bed and flopped onto the mattress. She rolled back and forth, then sat up.

"Okay, that one," Laci said. "I sleep on the left, okay?"

"So..." Bruce said.

"So, this is our bed," Laci said, scrambling to the sleigh bed in the first bedroom.

She again pulled Bruce down for a kiss. Her hand rubbed up and down his arm. Then she pulled away and looked around the bedroom again.

"My mom know 'bout this?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Bruce agreed. "All of them do."

"My DAD knows about this?" Laci squealed, eyes wide in horror.

"Uh huh," Bruce said, dragging one of Laci's suitcases into the bedroom. "What you got in here? Bricks?"

"Baba, my dad. My dad knows we got our own place?" Laci verified.

"Uh huh. Yes, Lace. Uncle Jerry even come down here help unload the furniture," Bruce agreed.

"And he knows you staying here too?" Laci clarified, not believing him.

"Yes, Laci, your dad and my dad helped me set up the furniture," Bruce said, putting her second suitcase onto the bed. "Think it all just floated in here?"

"Baba, there's no way my dad, there's, that's..." Laci said, shaking her head.

"There's two bedrooms," Bruce pointed out.

"Yeah, like he would ever believe," Laci snorted.

"Call him," Bruce suggested, stacking the footlockers at the end of the bed.

"Mom? We're here," Laci said into her cell phone. "Yeah, we're here at the apartment. You know Baba had us an apartment here?"

Laci listened, eyes widening. A heavy blush started to form. She looked away from Bruce's satisfied smirk.

"You knew he, we, we're..." Laci whispered. "Well, yeah, I know I'm on, I been on the pill, but Mom!"

Cindy laughed at her oldest child's consternation, the girl's embarrassment. Jerry was not as amused; he was still struggling with accepting the fact that his eighteen year old daughter would be having sex. And, not just having sex, but having sex with her own cousin, her own brother.

"Your daughter wants talk to you," Cindy smiled, handing the cell phone to Jerry.

"So, which bedroom are you two in?" Jerry asked. "I'm hoping it's that sleigh bed; there's no way I'm sleeping on one them goofy tempurpedic mattresses."

"Daddy," Laci gasped, horrified at her father's implications, her father's knowledge.

"What? Your mom and I do plan to visit every now and then," Jerry said.

"Well, when y'all do, y'all can have the cast iron bed," Laci said, sure her face was as red as the fluffy comforter Bruce had put on the sleigh bed.

"Just be careful, Sweetheart," Jerry told his daughter. "That's all I ask. You two be careful, study hard, get good grades, okay?"

"Love you, Daddy," Laci said.

"Love you too, Baby," Jerry said.

"Okay, got all that out the way?" Bruce lightly teased. "We got go get some groceries, okay?"

They took his truck; Laci didn't know the way to the local Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. Spotting Dusty's Country Kitchen, she suggested they could eat there every day; it was open twenty four hours a day. Bruce suggested they could eat there on lazy Sundays; neither the Thompsons nor Meyers had ever been very big on church attendance.

"Wish we could get some champagne, you know, toast our new apartment," Laci said as Bruce parked the truck.

When Bruce had bought the 1997 Toyota Corolla, the first car he had given to Laci, he'd had to clean several months of fast food bags and beer cans, and cockroaches from the interior. There had even been a dead mouse; it had chewed a corner into a plastic bag and had consumed some of the powdery substance inside of the bag. Bruce assumed that the contents of the bag were a poison of some sort and had thrown out a few hundred dollars' worth of meth and fentanyl. The dollar bills and coins in random fast food bags had gone into Bruce's pocket. And, underneath the driver's seat, Bruce had found the driver's license of Barry Matthew Metters.

"No shit!" Bruce had said, recognizing the name and likeness of the homosexual serial murderer.

Barry Metters and his boyfriend, Rickie Schaeffer, had targeted homosexual drug addicts, had videotaped themselves having rough sex with the drug addicts. Then, after recording several degrading, humiliating videos of themselves having sex with these wretched souls, Barry and Rickie had videotaped himself killing the hapless victims with very sadistic methods. All these videotapes were available on the dark web. The videotapes had been used to convict Barry and Ronnie Valpo, the cameraman. Rickie Schaeffer had turned state's evidence and testified against Barry and Ronnie, in exchange for life imprisonment, rather than the death penalty.

If anyone looked close enough at the driver's license, they'd see that Barry was twenty nine years old, and Bruce was no twenty nine year old. They'd also see Barry's brilliant blue eyes; Bruce had deep brown eyes. But Bruce had discovered, few ever looked at anything but the picture and the date, and didn't really give either picture or date much of a glance.

"We can try," Bruce smiled at Laci as they selected a grocery cart.

So when they reached the aisle where the champagne, beer, wine and other spirits were sold, Laci quickly found a bottle of Subain's champagne. Bruce didn't object; the price was two nineteen for the liter sized bottle. Then Laci saw the Nulough's Vodkas and scanned the flavors available.

"Peach," she called out.

"Uh huh, hmm, 'Citrus Twist' has a green, wow, green means it's thirty percent off," Bruce responded.

"Baba, I can get the peach?" Laci asked, playfully batting her large brown eyes at him.

"Keep looking; might find something even better," Bruce suggested.

Laci made a showing of looking and Bruce smiled; he could tell she wanted the peach. The fifth sold for four dollars and ninety nine cents. The half-gallon bottle sold for Seven ninety nine. Laci looked at Bruce with surprise when he put the larger bottle into the cart.

The sodas aisle brought on more playful bickering; what exactly did one mix with peach flavored vodka. Bruce selected a lemon-lime soda for his bottle of Nulough's Citrus Twist and Laci grabbed a three liter bottle of Burns & Burns cola.

"Laci, you can get the name brand stuff," Bruce said.

"Nope," Laci said and kissed him on his lips. "I know how you are, Mr. Cheap Skate."

Donna smiled as the cute couple pushed their heavy buggy to her checkout lane. She bit back the groan when she saw the handsome young man begin to sort out a stack of coupons.

"Baba, that's why I had get that Pickstill stuff instead of the Green Giant?" Laci asked with amusement as he meticulously organized everything.

"Mm-hmm," Bruce agreed.

"Okay, let's see the ID," Donna said as the three bottles of alcohol made their way to her scanner.

Donna Goodwin was of the belief that if the customer looked old enough, and was unafraid to show their ID, then they were old enough to buy the booze. When Bruce pulled out his wallet and produced a driver's license, Donna glanced at the laminated rectangle, saw that the young man was from Arkansas and nodded with approval.

"My niece's girlfriend is from Arkansas, Myndee, Arkansas," Donna said, ringing up the champagne and fifth of Nulough's Vodka.

"Really? Us too," Laci said to the woman. "Myndee. What's her name; maybe we know her?"

"Kaileen," Donna said. "Kaileen Withers?"

Donna checked that the thirty percent discount had been recorded before grabbing the half-gallon sized bottle of Nulough's Peach Vodka. She continued her task and nodded with satisfaction as the young man began to load the numerous bags into the cart.

"Kaileen, nope. Baba?" Laci said.

"Kaileen, yeah, remember? She's one hit that lottery and her grandmother tried suing her?" Bruce said, pulling out his debit card to pay for their groceries.

"Suing her?" both Laci and Donna asked. "Her own grandmother?"

"Yeah, don't remember the details too much; whole thing sucked as far as I'm concerned," Bruce agreed.

In their apartment again, Bruce hurried to unload the groceries while Laci started to put everything where she wanted it. Cindy and Roslyn and Gretchen had taught Laci the basics of cooking. Bruce also knew the basics of cooking; much of his knowledge had been earned as he labored to ready their apartment for this day. But it was understood; this was Laci's kitchen; it was Laci's apartment.

"And the refrigerator's got ice!" Laci happily called out as the automatic ice maker dropped a few chunks of ice into the plastic drawer.

"Yay," Bruce laughed at Laci's happiness.

"Oh! We got plates and glasses and stuff?" Laci asked.

"You're right there; look," Bruce said, carrying the last bag into the apartment and shutting the door.

"Holy, Baba, this, where'd you get this stuff?" Laci asked, seeing the heavy leaded crystal goblets and glasses.

"Cash For Gold; they got two of them right there in Elgee," Bruce said.

"Should've known," Laci smirked. "And what else did they have?"

"It your birthday yet? Huh? Ain't your birthday, now is it?" Bruce replied. "So, don't you be worrying 'bout what they had."

"These pots come from there?" Laci asked, eying the heavy pots and pans with suspicion. "I ain't cooking with nothing someone else already used."

"No; those came from Naigel's; they're a restaurant supply store," Bruce said.

Laci also approved of the good quality flatware and spatulas and serving spoons Bruce had selected. The plates and bowls were somewhat ugly, in her opinion, but she kept her mouth shut. She could learn to like them.

"To our new apartment," Bruce said, pouring warm champagne into goblets.

"To our new apartment," Laci whooped, clinking glasses with him.

After taking a hefty gulp of the cheap champagne, Laci stretched up and pressed her lips to Bruce's lips. Bruce held her tight, allowing his hands to roam up and down her smooth back. He resisted the urge to cup and squeeze her chubby backside; she'd been teasing and tempting him all day, sowing off her beautiful rear end in those short shorts. With one more kiss, Laci pulled away from him.

"To us," she said, refilling their glasses.

"To us," Bruce agreed, clinking his glass against hers.

"To us," Laci repeated, downing her champagne in one gulp. "By the way, champagne? Sucks."

"Cheap ass champagne does," Bruce agreed.

"Bet this is a lot better," Laci suggested, cracking the seal on her half-gallon bottle of Nulough's Peach Vodka.

"Can't be worse," Bruce agreed, looking at Laci's adorable backside as she prepared her drink.

THE END of Part One.

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Also, I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Donna Goodwin, the Burns & Burns cashier is a character from 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category.