Bit off more than "she" can Chew!

Story Info
Don't be a tranny whore unless you're serious!
1.1k words
3.37
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains transgender content.

Cecil squirmed on the bed as the cute little lingerie princess stroked his straining cock with her glitter nails.

"So you think you want to go into chastity, Cecil?" Mistress Impulse said, giggling.

"Y-yes. I love our teasing sessions, Impulse, but I think it would be more exciting if I had to go between visits locked up."

"Cause you prob'ly wank it every night, right? And in the bathrooms at work?"

Cecil squirmed in his restraints. She knew him so well. It didn't make sense. Impulse was a third of his age, and not terribly bright, but so intuitive.

"I do key holder stuff, don't get me wrong, Cecil. But it's a little bit more expensive than just letting me wank you off now and then."

"I understand, Impulse. God, you're beautiful. Look at your hair, it rides on your little white shoulders, and your eyes are gray-green skies--"

"You talk so pretty, Cecil." Impulse said with a smile. "My boyfriend Lugnuts, he don't say nothing about my eyes, just my titties."

"Yes, those are remarkable too. I love kissing them. Lugnuts doesn't sound very sensitive."

"Right, but Lug don't have premature ejaculation problems or a tiny little worm like you got, no offense Cecil."

Impulse was gratified as she saw a tiny tear roll down Cecil's chubby cheek. He always looked betrayed when she said the wrong thing.

Two weeks ago, when she'd made Cecil suck Lug's dick while he was tied spread-eagled, (just for a change, y'know?") he'd been positively sobbing.

This gig paid good, though. Much better than the shampoo girl job, and it really beat the dime store.

This was more fun, being Mistress Impulse instead of Thelma Beth Stignatowski...oh yeah.

Impulse ran her fingers around Cecil's swelling shaft, and she licked her glossy lips at him, leaning forward just as if she was going to suck him off, but of course pulling away.

"Do you really want to do the fantasy thing, where I put makeup on you and you become Cecile, and suck five dicks in return for me lettin' you cum?"

Cecil's penis hardened to granite in Impulse's tiny white hand. She stroked more slowly.

"Well, that's a...fantasy...of mine."

Cecil, until I introduced you to Lugnuts, you never sucked one before, did ya?"

Impulse's long nails tickled the underside, and he watched, hypnotized as she scraped it up and down.

"I...I did once when I was in the Peace Corps."

"You might be queer."

"No, it's a humiliation and subjugation thing. I get dressed up in whore outfits and become your slut, and bring you back money for sucking men off."

Just thinking about it was making him so, so aroused. It was almost as arousing as just watching her, as Impulse now was rubbing her panty clad twat over his dick. Would she give in and fuck him?

"You might not like this as much as you think..."

"I know, like I said, it's a fantasy, Impulse, but I have the desires."

"Well, I have a little cage for your wiener, I got it last week. I actually measured you."

*****

"So how did your two weeks go?"

"I'm so horny, Impulse."

"I bet you are!"

"And you look so beautiful, that red dress looks like it's painted on you."

"Take off your clothes, now."

"Are you going to take off yours?" Cecil took off his clothes, and was surprised when he was hit in the face with a tube of lip gloss.

"We're going to do a makeover, and then..."

"Oh, this is connected with my orgasm? It's just a fantasy, Impulse."

"No, I'm going to do a full drag thing on you, no dress this week, just panties and makeup, and then you are going to suck some serious cock."

"I..I just want to get out of the chastity belt and have you tease me."

"No, you gave me five big ones to help you with your fantasy. That's three hundred more than usual. And Lug is waiting with his friends in the back room."

"What?"

"Yes, you won't have to go out to find your money. You have to suck all five guys, that's twenty-five bucks, they'll each give you a five-spot, and then I'll let you cum."

"N-no, Impulse, please--"

"Or we can wait till next month. I can't see you for a little while, I am going to Florida for almost a month."

"Really?"

"Yup, no orgasms for a while." She shook her tits at him in the cute red dress.

"So, I have to go home?"

"All horny, after two weeks in that thing. Don't be upset. I have another submissive who I whip with a huge bullwhip thingie, and if he can't take it without crying AND suck off a couple male hustlers, he's locked back up, too."

"Really?"

"And incidentally, he pays more than you do."

*******

"Don't cry, Cecile, my little girlfriend."

"It-it was so..."

"Oh, you never have been skull-fucked before? Never had a man grab your ears and just jammed it in your mouth? Guys like to do that a lot. I've had to do fantasies for men--I'm a professional submissive too--and that's a big deal."

"Wow, but--"

"Yeah, I charge a lot for that. And I had a few boyfriends who did it to me too."

Now "Cecile" was bound to the bed again, just like two weeks ago, and despite his sobs, his dick was stiff in Impulse's glitter-fingered grip. She had taken off the red dress and was in a demibra and garter belt."

"Well, at least you're going to jerk me off, right?" It had been so awful, but on the other hand, the subjugation fantasy was better than he'd imagined.

"No, I'm going to get your cock really hard, and then I'm going to hit it with this thorny branch from my back yard. See, you were supposed to suck five cocks, and you said you were sick after three. That's fifteen dollars, not twenty-five."

"But I gave you a huge fee. Five hundred dollars! Do you need ten dollars more? I just couldn't do the black man's penis."

"What a racist you are. No, honey...Cecile has to be paid by the men, or she doesn't get to have her num-nums, and I give her a whipping."

"Oh, God." He was tearing up again, but his cock had never been stiffer.

"Again, we can quit all this if you want but, otherwise, you get a whipping all those nasty thorns, and then I lock you up for a month, and we see how you do in November."

"Y-yes, I understand. Is the thorny branch especially big?"