Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Rhonda endures public humiliation on the internet.
1.3k words
4.41
31.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after moving in, Rhonda got a text from Bill. "Tonight," it read, "ten." There were no other instructions. Did he want her naked on the floor like before? Should she be dressed and waiting? Rhonda wasn't sure. She decided that it would be best to strip down and wait on the floor only in her leather collar with "cum slut" written on it. That week she had checked where Bill had posted her pics on the internet. They got just over a hundred upvotes each. "What a whore," one comment read. "I bet that slut loves the cock," another read. "I'd face fuck that slut and cum in her eye," was another. "Bitch is fine."

The more she read them, the more she liked it. It was starting to turn her on a little. She was all over the internet and strange men were judging her body. "Fake breasts, 0/10. Hard pass," was one comment. Like the little fuck would have a chance with her. Not many men could afford her. Rhonda was an expensive piece of pussy. "Great ass on that," was the next one with a reply of, "probably fake like her bolt-on tits." That got Rhonda angry. There was nothing fake about her ass.

That night Bill came over, thirty minutes past ten. Rhonda waited naked on the floor the entire time. He said nothing to her when he came in. He just locked the door and walked over to her. He opened up his pants and pulled out his cock. "Suck it, bitch," he told her. Rhonda took it in her mouth and sucked his dick good.

He took out his phone and recorded a video of her while she sucked his dick. "Look up, bitch," he said. Rhonda looked up at the lens on the back of his phone, showing her big, brown eyes to phone's camera as her lips glided up and down the shaft. He came in her mouth and said, "swallow it, whore."

After she swallowed his cum, Bill put the phone away. Unsure, Rhonda asked him, "could you not post that on the internet, sir? I don't know if I'm comfortable with that."

"Shut the fuck up," he said.

"Yes sir," was all she could manage to reply. Bill left and Rhonda was certain that the video was going to to go up on the internet. She checked the reddit that her pics were posted on and sure enough, there was a gif of her sucking dick posted on it the next day under the title: "dumb cum slut gets what she wants!"

"That bitch knows how to suck a dick," was the first comment. There was a reply that read, "clearly had a lot of practice."

Further down in the thread someone posted a link to the source video. Rhonda clicked the link and saw the video of her sucking dick uploaded to a site called X-Load with the title of "black slut sucks dick." It had just over a thousand views. Over a thousand men had watched her suck Bill's dick and swallow his cum. Rhonda felt disturbed by this. She didn't know what to do. Rhonda thought about leaving, but there was nowhere for her to go. Then she read a comment on under the video that read, "I know this slut! She sucked my dick a few times. Bitch is talented. Not surprised to see her doing porn, that slut was always willing to do anything for money. Total whore!"

It was too late she supposed. She was already on the internet. That was that, she was now a slut sucking dick on the internet for money. Rhonda couldn't believe what he had done to her, and without permission from her. He felt entitled to just humiliate and ruin her publicly for his own amusement. The worse of it was that there was nothing Rhonda was going to do about it. If she wanted to keep in that swanky apartment and have a chance to get back in the money, she would have to take it. She was his bitch. Rhonda knew this.

That night she got a text at a little past eleven, telling her to be ready in thirty minutes. Rhonda got herself ready in fifteen and waited on the floor as usual. At around midnight was when Bill showed up. Another man followed him in. The man was in his fifties, fit, his hair grey. "Right in here, Harry," Bill said. They came in and Bill pointed to Rhonda on the floor saying, "this is the slut I was telling you about."

Harry approached her and inspected her body thoroughly. He grabbed and spanked her ass. Played some with her big, fake breasts. Then he pulled his dick out and shoved it into her mouth. Rhonda sucked it while Bill recorded video of it on his phone age. Harry gripped her head with both hands while Bill told her, "look at the camera, bitch."

Rhonda looked at the camera. "Relax that throat," she was told. She did. Harry gripped her head and shoved his cock down her throat until his balls were on her chin. Rhonda choked on his big, white dick and began to spit and gag. Harry face fucked the slut hard. Rhonda put her hands up on his thighs reflexively. Harry pulled out of her mouth giving her a chance to gasp for air. He slapped her face and said, "keep those hands behind your back, bitch." He slapped her again. "Understand?"

"Yes sir."

Rhonda put her hands behind her back and opened her mouth for him. Harry face fucked her again. She gagged and choked for what felt like forever. Then he pulled out leaving her a sloppy mess. "Get on the couch," he ordered her. Rhonda was put on the couch, on her back. He slapped the inside of her thighs. "Open those legs up, whore." She spread her legs for him.

Harry fucked her on the couch while Bill recorded it. He put his hand on her throat and let her fill his firm grip. Rhonda was almost out of her mind. By this time, she had completely forgotten that she was being recorded and was nothing but a hard fucked piece of pussy. She came, was flipped over, fucked from behind, then came again. She felt his hand grip the back of her neck while her pussy was drilled by his big dick. Her ass was slapped and Bill had her tell everyone what a insatiable slut she was. Harry pinned her arms behind her back. Rhonda was fucked with her face in the cushion of the couch. One hand holding her thin wrists while the other pushed her head down. She could barely breathe and her pussy was so sore. Finally, Harry filled her pussy with cum and was done with her.

"Not bad," Harry said to Bill. "I think something could be made of her."

"Good," Bill said putting his phone away. Bill then went over who was exhausted on the couch. He pulled her down so that her knees were on the floor and she was laying on the cushion. He handed Harry his phone. "Record this," he said.

Harry recorded video of Bill fucking Rhonda in the ass. Harry was careful to keep it so Rhonda took up most of the frame and kept Bill's face off camera. Bill pounded her asshole hard and asked, "do you like that, bitch?"

"Yes sir," Rhonda answered. It was the truth. God, did she like it. She loved it; loved being his bitch.

He slapped her ass and said, "I didn't hear you, bitch."

"Yes sir! Fuck! I love it, sir!"

Another slap on her ass. "Who's my bitch?"

"I am, sir! I'm your bitch!"

Bill filled his bitch's ass with cum. He left her like that on the couch. Harry handed Bill back his phone. Bill asked him, "so?"

Harry nodded. "I'll see."

"Good enough," Bill said.

The two of them left the apartment. Rhonda was left with her ass, throat and pussy sore. Her head was spinning and her breath was heavy. She had never felt better. "God," she said to herself, "I am such a whore."