Bitch for a Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said without hesitation, as I drank in the powerful scent of her womanhood.

It felt like a switch had been turned on in her. She sat on the edge of the bed, my head firmly in her grasp. She pushed me to her silk clad feet and ordered me to kiss them. As she moved me from foot to foot and then slowly up her legs, she set the ground rules for how I was to behave from that point on. By the time I reached her exposed thigh, I was fully programmed to "trust, obey and please" her.

She leaned back on the bed, spread her legs and pushed my face into the swamp between her legs. She smelled like a woman who had been well fucked in the morning and then spent the remainder of the day walking around aroused thinking about it. In provocative detail, she told me that, as I drank in her intoxicating scent while she further crawled into my psyche. Besides the power dynamic, having her feel free and liberated enough to share that with me, and then giving me the opportunity to demonstrate my acceptance and love for her by burying my face in her steamy crotch was very arousing to me. I know it was for Dana. She slid her panties to the side, and said in a matter of fact tone, "Lick it."

I quickly complied with that command and all of those that followed. Just like she had done in the morning, Dana used colorful and controlling language as my tongue, mouth and fingers brought her to another riveting orgasm. She rewarded me with a passionate kiss before she pushed me face down on the bed and started teasing me with tender kisses to my neck and gentle caressing of my back.

My cock begged for attention, but Dana decided to tease me as she kissed and caressed her way down my back, her breasts pressed into my skin as she made her descent. Happy that they were shaved, Dana gave my legs the same treatment, except that she grabbed some body oil that she spread on my skin as she made her way to my ass. The reason for the crotchless panties became obvious when I felt her oily fingers slipped between the material and my cheeks and landed on my hole.

It wasn't the first time Dana had touched me there. She occasionally licked my ass before sucking my cock or would massage it lightly while I was fucking her. I enjoyed the stimulation, but never said much about it for fear that Dana might think that I was gay. This time I sensed she had a different purpose. My feelings of humiliation caused by wearing panties had completely left me as I responded to her delicate touch with a slight moan of pleasure.

"Your panties turn me on," Dana whispered in my ear as she pressed her tits into my back and gently stroked my most private hole. "They are a sexy symbol of your trust, love and submission to me."

"I wear them to please you, and only you," I moaned, enjoying the way she was touching me and pressing on me with her body and tits. I added: "I am only a bitch for you."

"That's the only way I will have it," Dana said. She removed her hand from my ass to my disappointment, which she sensed. "Don't worry," she said soothingly as I could hear her grab something she had placed on the bed, "I'm just getting started."

I didn't know what it was, but I could tell it wasn't body oil by the sound of the cap that I heard. Her hand returned to my ass, and I felt a heavy squirt of it in the crack of my ass. I discovered it was a very liberal dose of lube, as Dana started to massage it over my hole.

"Better?" Her tone was gentle.

"Yes," I moaned, enjoying the new sensation from the lube. Dana gently worked the lube over my ass and quickly had me moving and thrusting with the pleasure her fingers were providing.

"You like that, don't you?" Dana cooed.

"Yeah," I panted, realizing that my wife had plans for my virgin ass.

She gently slid her index finger into my ass for the first time. I was flooded with feelings that ranged from shock, to pleasure to confusion. Though she had joked about it over the years, I never thought my wife had any interest in exploring my ass like that, nor did I think it was anything I would enjoy. Yet, the lubed finger felt good, and brought about submissive feelings that aroused me. She gave me some time to process them, and then she slid her finger out, much to my disappointment, and returned to gently stroking my outer rim. I thrust at it eager to have it back in my ass.

Dana leaned in, her breasts and erect nipples pressed into my back. "What are you?" she asked in a gentle, but commanding tone.

"I'm your Bitch," I said without hesitation, hoping she would penetrate me again, which she did. I moaned as I felt her index finger and more lube slide into my hole. Dana gently finger fucked me and crawled further into my mind as she said things like "you're hot...I love my Bitch...and you're making my pussy dripping wet." In a matter of minutes I was relaxed and moving to her finger sliding easily in and out of me as she continued to work more lube into me. Dana was on a mission though to find what I didn't know then was my G-spot or prostate, gently asking me questions of what I liked and didn't.

She soon accomplished her mission. I will never forget the unique sensation and waves of pleasure that shot through me when she found my prostate and started gently stroking it.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I cried, "I love that!"

She stroked me some more and sternly ordered me not to cum. Without any stimulation to my cock, she brought me to the edge of orgasm and then backed off, removing her fingers from me. I whimpered in disappointment, as she got off me.

"I'm just getting started," Dana firmly re-assured me as she stood up and worked her way out of her panties. She ordered me to roll over on to my back, and then she put her panties on my face with the crotch planted on my nose and mouth. I instinctively started to lick the soaked material but she stopped me. "Breathe only, those aren't ready for you to clean up."

She ordered me not to move a muscle and with that she disappeared into the bathroom for what I assumed was to pee. Her aroma was intoxicating as I laid with my mind running wild about her next move. A minute or two later she emerged, though the toilet never flushed. She was wearing something around her waist and carrying something in her right hand but I couldn't make it out in the dim light. She got on the bed and straddled me, her pussy hovering 5 or 6 inches above my face. She removed the panties from my face and showed me what she had in her hand. At first I thought it was a new vibrator, as Dana also likes to stimulate her clit with a vibrator while being fucked, but it looked more like a dildo."

"Do you know what this is?" she said firmly, not expecting me to answer. "It's my cock."

She let me look at it for a moment, and then she slid it into her pussy. She had a remote switch that activated the vibrator which she turned on for a few seconds and then switched off. She then removed it from her pussy. It was covered in her ample juices as she moved it close to my mouth. "Do you like my cock?"

"Yes," I said a bit hesitantly, not sure what she was going to do next.

She pressed it to my mouth and said, "Lick it."

I did as ordered and continued to do so as she moved and rotated her cock on my mouth.

"That's it, clean the pussy juice off my cock," Dana encouraged. "Show me that you love my pussy and my cock."

Wanting to please her, I licked it clean with enthusiasm. She slid it back in her pussy, got off me and stood next to the bed. I realized she was wearing a strap-on harness for her cock. She removed her cock from her pussy again, fastened it in her harness, and then secured the crotch strap that was fitted with a U-shaped vibrator that slid into her pussy and covered her clit. She pointed to the floor in front of her feet and ordered, "on your knees."

I complied, though I briefly thought of resisting. Once on my knees, she grabbed the back of my head and told me to suck her cock. I opened my mouth and in it went. The cock was not large and did not have a lot of girth, so I was able to take it all into my mouth. She switched on the vibrator in her pussy, and continued: "Suck my cock...that's it, take it all...show me you're a good cock sucker..."

Though the taste of her pussy juice on the cock was great, Dana was enjoying this much more than I was as she thrust her cock in and out of my mouth, her vibrator buzzing away on her clit and in her pussy. I knew where this was leading, though I didn't know how Dana was going to take us there. I was flooded with all sorts of unsettling feelings, but I decided to lay them aside and trust my wife, who was getting off on the role reversal.

"If you want to cum, suck my cock like you want to be fucked," Dana commanded.

I certainly wanted to cum, and I had already come to grips with being fucked, so I sucked her cock like a slut begging to be fucked, moaning and moving as she thrust in and out of my mouth and spoke vulgarly about fucking me and my virgin ass. She was completely into her role and into my mind, and with the vibrator buzzing on her clit and in her pussy, I believe she was ready to orgasm herself, except she wanted more.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and ordered me on to the bed. She stripped my panties off, then ordered and forcefully guided me to the position she wanted me: on my knees with my face pressed against the mattress. A new set of emotions flooded me as my wife squirted more lube on my ass and her cock and spoke enthusiastically, but vulgarly, about fucking me. I was apprehensive and disturbed by the role switch, yet completely aroused by my feelings of submission and how much Dana enjoyed being a Dom. Though I felt vulnerable, I instinctively knew she was interested in my pleasure as much as her own.

With her index finger she worked some more lube into my ass, quickly found my prostrate, and started gently massaging it again. Waves of pleasure returned as she described how she was going to fuck me. I moaned and begged for it. Soon I felt her cock at the entrance of my hole, and then her tits pressed into my back as she spoke softly into my ear, "What are you?"

"I'm your Bitch," I submissively and wantonly replied.

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me however it pleases you."

My wife gently penetrated my ass with her cock and in unison we moaned in excitement and pleasure. The cock was much bigger than her index finger so she gave me some time to adjust. She kissed me and spoke pleasantries to me as we crossed a new and important threshold in our sex life and relationship. It was incredibly sensual and erotic. I relaxed and before long she was gently fucking me, asking me what felt good and what didn't. When she found my prostate and found a good gentle rhythm she turned the cock vibration on. I was in heaven as she slowly fucked me, her erect nipples pressed into my back as she continued to talk dirty to me. She put the soaking crotch of her black panties up to my nose and asked if I wanted to lick them clean, and with lust, I said yes. But no order came. Instead, she said she was saving them for my cum. Some moments later, she had me on all fours and was fucking me doggy style. She reached around with her panty clad hand and started stroking my cock, with the soaking crotch material wrapped around its head.

She would bring me to the edge of orgasm and then back off. As she did that, she would speak vulgarly and dominantly to me and do things like make me confess that I loved her cock, I loved being fucked, that I exist for her pleasure, that she alone owns my ass... She also made me beg for her cock and thank her for fucking me. Our dialog along with the vibrator in her pussy had a corresponding effect on her and we reached a point where we could no longer take it. I had completely submitted to her, and not only did she know it, but she got off on it. She told me she expected me to lick the cum from her panties after I came. I told her it would be my pleasure to obey that command. As she quickened the pace of her thrusting and the stroking of my cock, she gave my ass a couple of firm slaps and said, "cum for me!"

I exploded in her panties, while she moaned and shuttered in climax. My orgasm was unlike any I had ever experienced - deep, riveting pleasure that lasted long and produced a huge load of cum. When my cock stopped pulsating, Dana removed her cock from me. It was a bit of a let down, and for the first time, I sensed how Dana must feel when I remove my cock from her after sex.

"Wow, that was hot," Dana said approvingly as she wiped the cum from my cock with her panties and then told me to lay on my back. I was spent, and my prior enthusiasm for licking the cum from the panties she was holding was gone, though I fully expected that was next. Dana set the panties down, removed her strap-on and instead climbed on top of me and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and we shared passionate and loving kisses.

After kissing and saying "I love you" to each other several times, my wife picked up the cum soaked panties and left the room. After a bathroom break and a few minutes in the kitchen, she returned wearing the panties and carrying a couple of large vodka drinks. We drank and talked for about an hour about all that we had done and how we felt about it. We enthusiastically agreed that we would be doing it more. As the vodka took effect and our energy came back, my wife pointed to our alarm clock and said with a deviant smile, "you know, the day is not over."

"No, it certainly isn't," I smiled back.

She slid to the edge of the bed, kicked a pillow to the floor beneath her, spread her legs and said, "On your knees Bitch, you have a mess to clean up."

There was no need to say that twice, I quickly knelt on the floor between her legs while my cock sprang to attention. Dana firmly grasp my head and ordered me to slide her panties aside, revealing a pussy caked in our creamy brew. I eagerly cleaned the cum from her pussy while she verbally assaulted me with foul, demanding and controlling language that penetrated our psyches and heightened the experience. She continued to smear the cream from her panties on her labia and swollen clit until I licked it all up. Adding to my arousal was the strong, intoxicating scent of Dana's pussy. With my fingers massaging her G-spot and my tongue sucking and swirling around her clit, Dana reached another riveting and drenching orgasm about 15-20 minutes after she had ordered me to my knees.

After she climaxed, Dana pulled me from my knees to the bed and kissed me, showing appreciation for my performance. I knew she wasn't done with me though, as she reached for my hard cock. After a few strokes to my cock, Dana ordered me to stand up. She stood up too, bent over the bed, and looked back at me.

"My pussy needs to be fucked," she said authoritatively. "Hard!"

Moments later, I was pounding her dripping pussy with my cock, slapping her ass, and rubbing her clit with my hand. Vulgar, yet encouraging, talk from Dana ensued as well.

"Fuck that pussy...that's it, bury that cock deep...oh yeah, slap that ass..."

I was sweating profusely when I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she climaxed again, soaking my cock with a fresh surge of her juices. As she had done so often in the past, she told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth. After a few more hard penetrating thrusts, I announced I was ready, and Dana was on her knees, my cock shooting its last load of the day in her mouth.

I collapsed in the bed and she snuggled up to me for our usual post-coital kissing. The way we finished had me feeling like everything had returned to "normal." But that feeling changed when we kissed. When I opened my mouth to swirl our tongues together, I quickly discovered that, unlike all other times we kissed after I came in her mouth, this time she did not swallow. I realized that "normal" was gone forever. I was grateful. I eagerly and lovingly swirled my tongue with hers and explored her cum-filled mouth, both of us overwhelmed by the profound love and intimacy we shared and the much deeper bond that we had forged that day.

For losing a bet, I felt like my wife - the winner.

12