Bitch Hunt

Story Info
I know what you really are.
2.1k words
4.22
13k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born and bred in Salem, but I've never seen anyone like you. I've been watching you for some time now, and something's definitely off. The way your hair moves in the wind, cascading down your shoulders like a waterfall, it's unnatural. The way your ass floats side to side when you walk down the road is unholy. The way your shapely form makes me think things no god-fearing Christian man should ever think is supernatural. I know you're a witch.

I told the town minister and he did nothing. "If she is a witch, god will strike her down." He said.

I told the judge and he did nothing "We cannot accuse her of witchcraft without evidence." He said.

I told the mayor and he did nothing. "Dude, not everyone is a witch. Chill." He said.

But I know your secret, and tonight I'm going to confront you about it.

I creep toward your home in the dead of night, autumn breeze quietly rustling the leaves around me, covering the sound of my footsteps. I see high in the second floor of your house a single light, probably from a historically accurate lantern or similar light source. I stalk closer and see your silhouette against the curtain. You remove linens as I watch and the sight stirs the demons inside me. I feel my dick harden at the mere thought of your body. I approach the back door of the house and try the handle. Unlocked. Foolish. I think to myself. You've made a mistake and now you're going to pay for it. I sneak inside.

I can hear you upstairs, humming something to yourself, probably some satanic tune. I move silently up the stairs, making sure to step on only the edges of the stairs so they don't creak. I'm outside your door, it's slightly ajar, and I peek through.

You're naked. Preparing for bed. Your perfect body that picture of the fallen angel that so clearly inhabits you. I can barely stand to look at your intimidating beauty. And though you may not be aware of my presence I can already feel myself falling under your spell. My manhood swells bigger than I've ever felt it before. That must be your doing, witch. I decide I can't afford to wait any longer, and I burst through the door into your bedroom.

"WITCH!" I screech. "You have committed mortal sin and god has sent me to punish you!". I see the fear in your eyes as I stride across the room toward you. I grab you by the throat, and you feel my hands, still cold from the fall weather outside, tighten around your neck. "You will help me rid myself of these impure thoughts!" I tell you. "Lest your punishment be more severe than necessary!"

I push you onto your stomach on the bed and pull my belt from my pants. "Lie still, Witch." I command "And let the pain remind you of your place." I fold the belt in half.

"I'm not a witch-" Is all you manage to get out before the belt cracks across your ass. Just what a witch would say. You shout in pain.

"Silence!" I command. You decide it would be in your best interest to obey. CRACK! Another strike across your ass sends a stinging sensation up and down you. I thought perhaps this would help me purge myself of my impure thoughts, but it seems to be having the opposite effect. Your magic must be powerful. CRACK! You squeal in pain. The bulge in my pants grows ever larger. Perhaps this is not the way to exorcise the demons. It's time to try a different tact. I remove my own clothes. Your eyes widen at your first sight of my manhood. It's grown to an impressive size, engorged by your blood magic. I grab you by the hair, and pull your head toward it.

"You shall reap what you have sowed." I say. "Now you must suck the darkness from me". My hot rod slaps you in the cheek insistently. "Don't make me get the belt again." I add. That stirs you. You take the tip of my cock into your mouth. It's salty-sweet, and just a little wet. You run your tongue around it once. Twice. You feel it twitch against your tongue. You look up at me, you swirl your tongue again and see the effect it has on me. You start to feel the same way you felt when you wore that too-short frock and everyone could see your ankle. You feel slutty, but also sexy.

Your hand reaches out and grips my shaft. You take more of my cock into your mouth and begin working the rest of it with your hand. Moving slowly up and down it. I moan in pleasure. This only encourages you. You work the shaft faster, and take more and more of my dick inside your mouth. I know it isn't godly, but I can't say I don't enjoy the sight of you sucking me. Your head bobbing up and down on my thick cock. It feels good. I can see why the church outlawed it.

Your other hand finds my balls, and you squeeze, ever so gently. I gasp. Gratified, you massage them as well, really working everything you can get your hands on. I lean back, and almost involuntarily push my hips forward. My cock slides deeper into your throat, about three quarters of the way. I love the way it feels. I can hardly take it. As much as I want these demons out of me, I don't quite want it to end yet.

I pull you to your feet and look you in the eye. I see lust in them, and in their reflection, lust in myself. I pick you up, and lay you across the bed on your back. My mouth finds one of your nipples. My hand finds the other. I slowly work my way down your body until my tongue rests between your legs. Your magic must be powerful. I'd never meant for this to happen. I lick you, and find that you're warm and wet. Your body responds and a warm tingle rolls through you. As I eat you out, my fingers trace down your gorgeous body. I push your legs farther apart. Your hands are in my hair as you pull my head in, wanting more. You gasp as you feel a finger enter you, and a wave of pleasure courses through you. It feels better than you could have imagined. I add a second and you moan out loud. My cock hardens at the sound. I push my fingers inside you. You're incredibly tight. I need to be inside you.

I roll you over onto your stomach and pin both your hands to your back. I line the head of my cock up with your slit. You're soaked. I slowly push my dick inside you. We both let out gasps. You feel so good. So tight. You feel me filling you up as I push deeper inside. It feels better than you thought possible. Your whole body feels warm. You feel my balls against your pussy and realize I'm deep inside you. The whole experience turns you on, being pinned down, objectified, dominated. I begin to slowly seesaw in and out of you. You moan. That turns me on, I begin to move a little faster.

"You're not to meant to be enjoying this, witch!" I hiss at you as I fuck you. I on the other hand, am enjoying myself immensely. It feels incredible to fuck you like this, you're so wet, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh grows louder as my strokes quicken. I'm trying hard not to cum just yet, but you're making it difficult.

Waves of pleasure roll through you as I fuck you from behind. You arch your back as best you can and cry out. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Yes!"

"Ok!" I say "But not because you want me to! This is still witch related!". God forgive me for enjoying this, but it just feels so good, I understand temptation now. I hammer into you my balls slapping wildly against your pussy. You feel the pleasure building in you, burning through you. I slap your ass. That's enough to trigger your first orgasm. I feel you spasm around me as you cum on my cock. I grab your hair and pull you up off the mattress. That's enough to trigger your second. You cum again. The ecstasy bouncing through your body, filling you up. As you cry out in pleasure, I feel my own building inside me. But there's still one thing you've yet to surrender to me.

I pull my cock out and line it up with your most precious hole. "No please. Not in my ass." You protest. Your plea falls on deaf ears. I am your judge, jury, and sexecutioner today, and you are guilty as fuck. I press my cock into your tight little hole, your own juices acting as lubricant. "Please stop!" you say. I pin your hands once again behind your back and make you take it. You protest: "nononono-- OoHhHh" The head of my cock breaks through the ring of your asshole and firmly plants a few inches of me inside you. I feel you shake beneath me. You moan again. I'm not sure if it's in pain or pleasure. I don't care. It feels too good.

I begin to fuck you, and slowly, surely your little ass swallows more and more of my cock. Inside your brain something odd happens: the pain turns to pleasure. It actually starts to feel good. it guilds inside you slowly, first and the base of spine, climbing up through you to your brain, and down to your toes. The feeling spreads through until no part of you is immune. It feels like you're on fire. You cum harder than you ever have before. I fuck you harder taking pleasure in delivering it to you. The feeling doesn't stop or even lessen. There's no release. You just cum again. Even harder this time. You scream.

It feels incredibly inside you ass. I love how you shake when you orgasm. I feel something shifting within me as well. The heat builds in me at first I don't think much of it, but then it becomes obvious. Your magic is working. I realize as hammer into your ass that I'm going to cum. God (sorry for taking your name in vain) it feels so good.

"I can't resist you, witch." I say. "What have you done to me?" You pay only have one thing on your mind.

"Oh my god it feels so good!" You cry out. "Cum in me! Cum in my ass! I wanna feel it!"

I slam into you over and over again. "You want me to cum in your ass? You're not a witch, you're a whore!" I yell, pounding you harder than ever.

"I'm a witch, I'm a whore, I'm whatever you want me to be, just please cum in my ass!" You plead.

I assume due to one of your spells, I also want to cum in your ass. I plow into you from behind, the feeling of pleasure building deep within me. You cum again, but I barely notice, lost in my own pleasure. It builds and builds until finally, I can't hold on any longer. I press my dick deep inside to the hilt, pulling your hips to mine. As my balls press against your pussy you feel them pulse, I cum hard. Rope after rope of my seed fills your ass as I drain my balls deep in your ass. It fills you until there's nowhere left for it to go, and it leaks back out of your ass and runs down your leg. The feeling of being so full triggers another orgasm in you, you see stars behind your eyes as you cum with me. Then it's over.

I nearly collapse onto you both of us gasping for air. As I try to pick myself up I say "Well, wench. Perhaps you've learned your lesson." I pull my dick from your ass. You stand and turn to face me, is that a smile I see on your face?

"Perhaps I've learned my lesson." You say. You raise a hand in my direction. Suddenly, I feel myself picked up off my feet by some otherworldly force. You flick your wrist, and I'm slammed into the wall. My eyes bulge. My god. You really are a witch. "But you haven't learned yours." You say. Your green eyes flash in the dark.