Bitch Legacy

Story Info
The nerd mistress.
4.5k words
4.32
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers

The Nerd Mistress

This would be the series of extremely erotic sex legacy. It may seem too huge but worth the time, which I guarantee. So I a Hari, 22-year-old guy from Mangalore, mixed with fiction this particular series to make guys hard and the ladies very wet.

Just another usual day of my life. I was an engineering student trying to waste time and the latest hobby I found out was a library. The library is the only place you can find the cutest and hottest chicks that too of nerdy type. Beauty with brains as we say.

I used to visit the library to refer some books for my seminar and projects and of course to see the huge butts and plumpy boobs. One fine day I visited the library at 5: 30 in the evening which was not my usual time. Most of the tables were filled with nerds trying to score the highest marks as possible and I too was one of them.

I found one last table in the corner with just one occupant. Lucky me I thought as it was a girl, I sat opposite to her. She was an average girl with slightly dark complexion but very attractive eyes, juicy lips always biting on her pen and a very good smile.

She wore a shirt with a button open giving a very little view of her cleavage but had very round boobs of around 34b. After that, we met almost every day at the same table. First, it was just smiles, then we introduced each other and within a month we were good friends.

Her name was Sharon and was a medical student, one of the toppers in her class actually. Soon we were sitting close to each other rather than opposite and would prank each other. We exchanged numbers but only had talked like friends.

I was getting attracted towards her day by day. So one fine day (it was a Tuesday) after spending around two hours in the library we walked out together. I was heading towards my flat whereas she was going to her pg (paying guest facility).

We walked side by side grazing our shoulders. With all the courage I mustered and asked her, "Will you have dinner with me tomorrow?" She smiled like a baby and then walked away without answering me. Depressed I went to my apartment.

To my surprise the next day morning she had left me a message which said, "Take me somewhere romantic, meet me at the library at 6." I was too happy about it. As soon as I came from college took a neat bath, shaved and sprayed a nice deodorant. I took my bike and waited near the library exactly at 6.

Soon she came out wearing a very beautiful salwar, had applied a nice pink lipstick and smiled at me like a cute baby. I took her to one of the finest diners I could find. We had a very wonderful and romantic dinner. She held my hand most of the time and her sparkling eyes were igniting me.

She told me she was getting late and asked me to drop her as soon as possible. That's where it all began. She got on my bike but it was very different than before. She had lifted up her dupatta and was hugging me from behind. Her ample breasts pressed my back over her dress.

She caressed my chest with her finger and then rested her head on my shoulder. We reached the destination very quickly. She got down and I followed her. We were standing near the gate of her house (paying guest) near a dim streetlight.

"I liked you from the day I met you," she said holding my hand. I held her close to me and whispered, "You are so beautiful." She planted a kiss on my cheeks and blushed deeply. I bent forward and placed my lips on hers. She separated her lips slowly for me to enjoy.

I took her upper red lip between mine and sucked. I then shifted to her lower lip. We had gently moved towards the wall making sure we were not under the light. She held my collar with her right hand and sucked my lips badly. I was tasting her lipstick and had wiped out all her lipstick from her lips.

My hands were restless. The left hand gently placed on her waist started moving towards her breasts. I placed my thumb exactly at the tip of her protruding boobs and slightly pressed with my palm. She separated our lips and giggled. Then pushed me away saying, "Enough for today."

She then ran to her house and then turned back and smiled at me again. As soon as I reached my apartment I had to let free my hard rod. It was so hard and throbbing. I had jerked off twice just imagining her ample breasts grinding my dick between them.

The next day was pretty good the eagerness to meet her made me hard frequently.she was waiting for me at the library at the exact same table. I sat opposite her and stared at her for at least half an hour. I wanted to put my dick in that mouth.

We then started polking each other's legs under the table. I said I wanted to kiss her again. She got up gently with a very lustrous smile and followed her. She moved to the farthest corner rack with huge medical books and started referring to some books. She was wearing very tight black jeans almost showing off her panty lines and a puffy pink full sleeve top with stripes.

We were in a position where people could not see what we were doing exactly and was behind the last rack. I kissed her cheeks while she was reading a book, "Control yourself, we just had one date!" she said pushing me off.

I took the book from her arms and placed it back on the rack and grabbed her by her waist and started sucking her lips again. Finally, when we separated lips she whispered at my ears, "You can never control huh? Then finish what you started! " and grabbed my palm and placed on her right boob.

Her Sweet Cunt And Wet Panty!

We were going out of control behind the racks. I was burying myself between her juicy boobs kneading them with my right hand like smooth water balloons. She had closed her eyes and enjoyed my work on her with ecstasy while her hands were locked on my head running through my hairs.

We kissed hard making sloppy sounds, my tongue had explored her entire mouth. We had to stop soon or things would go out of control and we might get caught. With all the force I could muster I separated myself from her.

She smiled at me, her eyes were inviting me to take her. Her lips glistened with saliva rather our saliva. Playing with her boobs had its effects, her top had dropped giving away huge cleavage owing to my actions on them. The bra straps visible she was a mess already.

I moved forward again helped her in adjusting her clothes to the right format. But I was not ready to stop so easily. I slid my hand towards her jeans and unbuttoned it. She whispered, "No. Please stop, it's risky her."

I kissed her once more and then slightly slid the jeans a little so my right hand could slither in, the zip was pulled down. She looked at me as if she knew what was going to happen. I could see her pretty black panty, with a kinky smile I moved my hand inside that.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly. With one hand holding my chest firmly, the other hand had locked at my wrist very weakly trying to stop my hand from touching her cunt. But I was already inside her panty, she had neatly trimmed her pubes it was very smooth to touch.

I had gently rubbed her clit when she opened her eyes and pinched at my chest "Ouch," I said. My finger moved further. Her panty was slightly wet over this area and I had found the entrance to her heaven. She looked at me with her gorgeous eyes like a baby.

Very gently but aiming to find her g-spot I slid my forefinger inside her vagina. It was wet and tight. She tightened the grip at my wrist now completely enjoying the moment. Soft moans escaped her mouth "Hari. Please stop." My entire finger was inside her pussy.

I moved it out and then pushed it in again. She moaned rather loudly now, her nails pierced on my chest. It was getting very risky and I didn't want to take her into any kind of trouble. So very gently I pulled my finger then my hand and looked at her.

Her cute eyes wanted to eat me alive. I placed my forefinger wet with her juices in my mouth and sucked it like a baby. All this happened as she stood there with open jeans then placed the same finger at her lips. "Sharon, my slutty babe," I whispered.

She held my hand with both her arms and took the entire finger inside her mouth. She licked my finger like a slut and then asked me, "Happy now?" I moved forward and kissed her again and helped her with the jeans. We moved back to our table.

A few girls at the table before us were smiling at us as if they knew what had happened. We sat at our place until 6:30 poking at each other's legs. Soon we left the place and I dropped her at her house. We kissed at the exact same spot for at least 10 minutes.

She asked me to wait as she ran inside the house and then came back after sometime. With her palm, she closed my eyes and stuffed something in my pant pocket. "Friday is a holiday, Saturday and Sunday I don't have class," she said holding my arms and running her fingers through my chest.

"So, Tomorrow being Thursday shall I come to your flat, 3 days we can spend together! " she said shyly. I was awestruck at her guts. I got up turned her around and slapped her ass. But something was different about her ass now.

I said to her, "Pack some clothes I will pick you up." She jumped on me and kissed me very hard and ran to her house. I searched my pocket it was the panty she had worn and it was still wet. Between the panty, she had placed a note.

From the window, she waved at me. I placed the panty back inside my pocket and opened the note.

"Nutella-3 tins

Peanut butter -2 tins

Chocolates-as many you want!

A few lingerie, I prefer chocolate flavored. "

The note ended with a smiley face and I could guess what might happen the next 3 days!

I rushed to the nearest medical store and bought an entire box of chocolate flavored condoms. Then I went to the city center mall started searching for lingerie. I bought a very bright red bra with straps and thin material and a matching lacy panty.

I found few nighties that may hardly cover reach the knee. Then I bought all the things she asked and went to my flat. I cleaned the entire flat and made the bed with a new bedspread as I was not going to be alone in from tomorrow. I wanted to sleep with her in this new bedspread.

So I decided to sleep on the floor for this one night. Then I took the panty out and clicked a pic of it and send the pic to Sharon in WhatsApp with a caption "Thanks for the gift, next time I will undress it from you myself."

The Cream And The Cum!

I dreamed all night about banging her. The expectations of having the slutty Sharon in my flat for 3 full days was making me hard. As usual, I went to college and then rushed to the library to meet her. In a light blue top and matching leggings, she was so gorgeous to my eyes.

Her brown skin and perfectly shaped melons made me feel like in heaven. Somehow I pulled till 6:30 with her at our table, she poked me then and there, "Did you get the things?" she whispered at me.

"Of course and I got one entire box of condoms," I said smiling at her. "One box is not enough, " she said kissing my cheeks as we walked to my bike. I took her to her paying guest facility. From there, with a small bag that contained a few pairs of clothes, we set forth to my flat.

I had a single BHK flat which was well furnished. She kept her bag on my bed and we decided to have a romantic dinner before the erotic burst out. We had a nice but light north Indian dinner. We kissed near the dhaba and enjoyed a cool bike ride till 8:30 all over the city exploring the city.

As soon as we entered the flat she hugged me tightly and locked her lips with mine, then withdrew her lips and giggled. We started tiptoeing around the sofa. She pushed me on to the sofa and I lay down, she got upon me. Her top gave away a little cleavage, I placed my hands on her ass.

She very gently placed her lips on mine took my upper lip between her lips and sucked on it for a few minutes, then she shifted to my lower lip and pushed her tongue in, our tongues wrestled. My cock was already poking her through my Jeans.

She separated our lips again and moaned, "Not so fast, we have so much time." She got up and went to my room, while I started watching TV. She had gone for a bath and later came out wearing white shorts that hardly reached her knee and a sleeveless pink top.

"You bought some really sexy lingerie," she said referring to those which I had bought yesterday. I too went for a bath, trimmed my private parts and came out to the hall. I kissed her on her cheeks and sat beside her. She was already eating from the Nutella jar with a spoon like a 12-year-old.

I was already in love with this sweet slut. I was in a boxer and a t-shirt. We cuddled on the sofa for another 30 mins. Her boobs pressed on my chest as I lay down there. She planted kisses on the face frequently while watching some movie on TV.

I was getting restless having her so close but she wasn't taking any initiative.

Soon we changed positions. I was laying on the sofa with my head on her soft lap. I could see her round boobs from here, when I tried to touch them she slapped me but I could feel her hands running across my chest.

Soon she placed her hand near my boxer. I looked at her and she smiled at me. She pushed her hand inside my boxer and got hold of my dick which was not at all hard. She gently caressed it and massaged my balls. My cock was getting energized.

She stroked it slowly and carefully making sure I was enjoying. Gradually I had a full erection and her fist was wet with my precum. She pulled out her hand and licked it and in a very slutty manner said, "I love you and this."

I sat up on the couch when she pulled my boxer down till just below the balls. This was when she actually saw it, she places her hand back on my balls now, gently massaging them. She then stroked the dick to pull down my foreskin and I was sure this was not her first and not my first girl either.

The head glistened with precum, she wiped the head with her thumb and kept stroking. Very quickly she bent down and kissed the tip. Then she got up and smiled at me and then went back to kissing the head of my cock. She kissed all over my rod and then on my balls.

A shiver went down my spine as I caressed her face. She opened her mouth and took the tip inside, and made circles on it with her wet tongue. I moaned in pleasure and she started laughing. She bit me gently and took the entire tool inside her mouth, gently and slowly she sucked it.

She deepthroated it and tickled my balls. "How was it?" she asked me as she got up. I was in ecstasy and I didn't reply to her. This agitated her, she pinched my chest. Very quickly she grabbed the Nutella jar from the table, "This will make you cum," she whispered in my ears.

Let me explain the situation, I was sitting relaxed on the couch in front of the TV, with my dick and balls out of my boxer. She sitting adjacent to me had a jar of Nutella with her. With the help of her fingers, she scooped out a heavy lump of Nutella and then rubbed it all over my groin.

She emptied almost half of the jar on my cock and balls. "We might need more tomorrow," she said jokingly. Then she uniformly wiped the cream all over my rod, with frequent strokes. She parted the foreskin by pulling it down with her fist and made a layer of the cream over the tip.

My naturally black cock seemed darker with all the Nutella. She was not ready to stop there, she then wiped it all over my balls and gently massaged each of them by giving me any kind of pain. "Are you planning to eat it?" I asked looking at my cock which was tightly held in her palm.

"Well, this belongs to me now," she said sucking the cream out of her fingers. She jerked me a few times just to make sure the Nutella cream was uniform. Then she kneeled down and took a long lick from the bottom of my balls to the top. She gently stroked me while she ran her tongue all over my balls.

She asked me to close my eyes and just enjoy it. Her hands didn't increase the pace of the strokes but her tongue circled my cock area. She had neatly cleaned the cream on my balls making extremely erotic licks with very kinky sounds. I was completely lost in her sluttish behavior.

Soon her extended tongue rolled on my dick head and then licked the dick hole. The tip to the end of my cock was now a combination of the cream and her saliva. Before taking my tool again in her mouth she kissed the tip, and then just held the head inside her mouth. Combination of sucking and stroking made me moan which she reciprocated with soft bites.

I pushed her head slowly and I could feel her lips getting tight around my rod. With each stroke with her mouth, she sucked out the cream and licked out the cream from her pout lips. She was getting faster and faster, and I could not even move my fingers in the ecstasy provided by her mouth.

Her saliva and her heavy sucking made huge slurpy sounds. I was losing my control. "Baby... I am close," I said. She reduced the pace and withdrew her face. "Close your eyes and enjoy this," she whispered. Her lips and chin still had the dark cream patches.

Wrapped on her palms she tapped my cock over lips, chin, and cheeks. Then held against her face she started stroking, gently and then increased the pace. I could feel my gun loading, but then she started licking. Then like a hydro pump, I ejected out the cum. I had the most beautiful view when I opened my eyes.

My cum was flowing across her nose bridge through the sides to her cheeks, followed by her lips and chin. She licked her lips and then took my cock again in her mouth, she cleaned it perfectly and neatly with her mouth, licked out even the last drops with a few more strokes and the cream too with long licks.

With both her palms he wiped the jizz from her face and then licked her fingers to make sure that she didn't even lose a drop of the cum. I sat there with the best orgasm I had in my life. She then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Soon she returned she asked to clean up as she was not going to stop here. She then took off her shorts and threw it. Wearing just a sleeveless t-shirt and a pink panty that I had bought yesterday she sat beside me and then returned to her movie that she was watching.

Raw Taste Of Her Pussy!

I was still in ecstasy after the heavy blowjob. I sat with my dick out on the couch. She started laughing and then pulled up my shorts and kissed me. "Go, clean up," she moaned. I went to the washroom and had a quick bath, removed my shirt off and wore other shorts.

Sharon was seated on the couch in her sleeveless pink top and her pink panty with her legs crossed. I moved to my room and started playing on my mobile. Maybe after an hour later, Sharon rushed to the room. I was laying down on the bed and she sat beside me.

The top gave away half of her boobs, her nipple impression was visible. I placed my hand on her boobs and asked, "Where is your bra?" She then sat on me placing her ass on my groin area and slowly moved to stimulate me. She pulled my hands and placed it on her breasts.

"I threw the bra on your couch." Her lips were now locked with mine, intense smooching and rubbing of her ass on my dick had given me a slight boner. I pulled out her right breast exposing her very dark brown nipple. Just before I was going to take in my mouth she placed her finger on my lips.

"I have something better for you." She smiled at me, got off and ran to the kitchen. She brought a tin of peanut butter and placed it on the table but warned me no to move. Making sure that I am watching she turned around and lifted her top a little, her ass jiggled in the thin lacey panty.

She then bent down and pulled down the panty, it rolled down. I could see her pussy lips below her ass crack as she bent down, lifting one leg she removed the panty and threw it away. Then turned around, it was a sight to watch very neatly trimmed area, with wide pussy lips and her clit was moist.

odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers
12