Bitch Mother's Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't drink."

We sipped scotch and surfed around the TV, eventually finding a Key & Peele sketch about a substitute teacher that had us both in stitches. I'd never seen or heard Bitch Mother laugh so loudly.

The liquor and comedy really took the edge off her.

"Come on, let's call it a night," I said, gently, to her and I extended my hand to help her up from the sofa. I guess she really didn't drink because the scotch had gone straight to her head.

"Ermph," she acceded, and let me pull her up and we held hands, walked together to the bedroom.

Alexa clicked off the TV and lights behind us...

In the bedroom, she dove into my king size majesty Vispring bed and ducked under the combed cotton sheets and ostrich feather blanket.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed and flossed, and came out to see her clothes in a pile next to the bed. It was a pleasant surprise.

I myself undressed and climbed into bed.

"So..."

"So..."

"Come here, mom..."

"You pervert."

"You bitch."

I inched over, and wrapped my arms around her soft, warm body and pecked her on the lips.

She turned away, flipped over, lay face down.

It was almost as if she'd read my mind...

I got atop her, and my dick pressed against her smooth, hot asscrack.

I got erect, quickly, and began to gyrate, saw my dick along her warm crease.

"You like that?" I whispered into her ear, pushed aside her golden locks, and ran my tongue along her ear lobe, nibbled at it...

"Ooohh..." she cooed, and uplifted her ass, rocked it back at my hard dick. Despite her outwardly cold demeanor, she was clearly enjoying our dirty little dance.

"You like it..." I whispered again.

"I hate you..." she shot back and reached around, grabbed my cock and caressed it, pulled on it. Her hand on it drove me wild. It was finally time.

Time to fuck Bitch Mother.

It didn't take much initiative on my part, though, as she guided my cock to her pussy and I thrust and slipped it through her labia, into her soaking wet, warm vaginal opening; her pussy making a slight squishing sound as I entered it...

Bitch Mother's pussy was tight and small and stretched out to meet my size as I pumped slowly, lay atop her, hovering over her, sucking and kissing on her neck, fucking her slowly, purposefully.

She groaned and bucked her hips back at me; the tender meaty flesh of her bubble ass clapping up at my pelvis.

Here I was, finally fucking my Bitch Mother.

It was bliss.

Her smell, her sultry sounds, the whimpers and moans she made as I plowed into her.

"So this is what you wanted?" she mumbled, breathily...

"Yes, oh, oh, yes..." I replied, my cock buried to the hilt, deep up her simmering cunt...

Fuck, it was amazing in her, incredible to be living out my darkest fantasy...

"Ahhh, ahhh, ooohhhh, ahhhh..." she purred and finally craned her neck around, looked intensely into my eyes, and we locked lips and French-kissed.

She didn't kiss well, at first, just sort of stuck her tongue in clumsily, but the sensation of kissing my mother, tongue to tongue, was unbelievably hot, and I led the way, kissing, spiraling my tongue, playfully exploring, lightly contacting hers.

She picked up quickly, and we found a perfect rhythm.

We must have kissed for a good minute or two, and I pulled my prick out, flipped her over, grabbed her long tremendously sexy legs and wrapped them over my shoulders, mounted her, stabbed my cock back up into her hot slippery pussy, put her in the "buck" and began to fuck her. Hard. Miami style...

I sucked on her tits and slammed in and out of her, deep strokes, filling her up and rocking her body.

Her pussy was magnificent. I loved the feel of her bald mount, plane pussy lips. It was soooo smooth, sizzling hot, soggy and tight.

She screamed out nonsensical utterings and creamed as she came, again and again, taking the dick like a champ. Years of repression letting loose, evaporating, oozing out in awesome waves.

We kissed again, and she bit down on my lip. Then released her bite and implored me: "Cum inside me... I want you to cum inside me..."

I cupped her tits and squeezed them. I wasn't quite ready to cum yet.

I withdrew, lay down, sat up in bed, and hoisted up Bitch Mother and angled her to sit on my dick, ride me reverse cowgirl.

She was awkward at first, but swiftly got the hang of it, and bobbed her beautiful ass and sank her tight raw pussy over my dick, engulfing it to the base, pushing, springing, jauntily riding me, like a horse in the rodeo, as I rotated between playing with her tits, rubbing her clit, and even stealing a finger up into her luscious little puckered asshole.

The time had come, to cum, and I whispered into Bitch Mother's ear: "So you want me to cum in you?"

"Yes!!!!! IIIIINSIDE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed, in breathy shouts...

"Owwwww...." I yelled and fired my load right up inside my mother's hot pussy, mixing our taboo juices together.

I came so much that after I finished, and she got up, exasperated, off my dick, her pussy was a true creampie, leaking gobs of cum...

Bitch Mother, panting, lay next to me, and we sat quietly for a while, the gravity of our unholy union sinking into our collective psyche.

"So..." I said, after a long silence...

"So..." Bitch Mother replied.

"Don't worry, I had my tubes tied... I won't be pregnant."

"Okay..."

"Do you still hate sex?"

"I don't know..."

"Do you still hate me?"

"Yes."

"I hate you too."

We kissed again, this time a short but erotic French kiss, and Bitch Mother went to the bathroom to wash up. She returned, got under the sheets, and lay on the far opposite side of the bed.

Shortly after, I closed my eyes and passed out.

That night I dreamt that Bitch Mother had blossomed into a different person, was possessed by a new soul. She was smiling, happy, kind, funny, effeminate, maternal, caring...

We no longer fucked. We had sex. We went on dates (in other cities, places, of course, where no one knew us) and after her "contract" finished, she stayed with me, acting as my maid, cook, companion and lover.

And even after I eventually got married, had kids, she stayed living with us, and occasionally, until the end of her days, we'd sneak weekends, quickies in here and there.

Like Cher, Christie Brinkley and Madonna, she remained impossibly hot into her golden years...

But...

When I woke up the next morning, Bitch Mother and her suitcase were gone.

She'd left no note, sent no text, wouldn't answer her phone.

She had completely ghosted me.

In the days following her abrupt departure, I experienced ever-increasing twinges of guilt, psychic pain over how I'd treated her, taken advantage of her in her worst moment.

Sure, in a myriad of ways she'd deserved it, but was it worse than how she'd treated me growing up? I don't know...

Whatever it was, I decided to make it right, and transferred her the cash from the house, plus a little extra.

I received no thank you or even an acknowledgement of my conciliatory gesture.

However, I forgave her and hoped she'd forgiven me.

Because the mouth of karma dictates that most everyone deserves forgiveness.

Even certain perverts. Even a Bitch Mother.