Bitch Pt. 07

Story Info
The fourth week.
4.5k words
4.65
6.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

Sunday

I woke up late after a night out with the guys to find a load of pictures from Sandy in her new clothes. She looked sexy enough, despite going out of her way not to look sexy. Interestingly it looked like somebody else, probably her husband, had taken them.

I made a mental note to get better pictures from her later.

I was wondering what her visit to Bob's was going to be like, and was looking forward to her message.

I'd been tinkering on some projects, and when my phone beeped I went over and picked it up, expecting a message from Sandy.

[Can I come over]

That wasn't the message I was expecting. I took a few seconds wondering what she wanted - it's not like we're friends who gossip or anything.

]Sure[

I wondered how long she was going to be, but after a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to Sandy in her church getup.

"This is a surprise," I said, standing aside to let her in. "To what do I owe the, uh, pleasure?"

I followed her into the living room.

"Uh, Bob's wife's home, so he can't... see me."

"And?"

"Well, Billy's expecting me to be there. I didn't know what to do."

"Don't you have friends you could go and see or something?"

"I have a favor to ask. Sir."

"After last week, I don't think we're at that stage of our relationship."

"Please?"

"What do you want?"

"Sir. I want you to cum inside me."

"As opposed to what?"

"Uh, in my mouth."

"That's still inside you."

"You know what I mean."

"I think I do," I said. "Why?"

"It's Billy. He's got himself all excited about fucking me straight after Bob's fucked me. He calls it 'sloppy seconds'."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Does Bob know Billy knows?"

"No. Why?"

"No matter," I said.

An idea came to me... another way to torment her, and she deserved it.

"OK, I'll do it," I told her.

"So how do you want to do this?"

"Well," I said, "I'm pretty sure you're going to need to get undressed."

I sat down, watching her.

She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her long skirt. The skirt dropped to the floor, and she shrugged the blouse off, dropping it too.

She stood there in her dull bra and dull panties and started sliding her dull pantyhose down her legs. As she got to her calves, she kicked her dull shoes off and pulled the hose off her feet.

She unhooked her dull bra and dropped it, then slid her dull panties down and stepped out of them.

"I'm sure Bob would have loved that show," I told her, "but I thought we got you some nice underwear yesterday."

"I didn't want Billy to be all over me before church," she said. "The thought of me screwing Bob gets him going enough already."

I grabbed my phone. She didn't say anything, but I knew she was irritated by this.

"Fine," she said, "where do you want me?"

I pointed to the kitchen table. I beat her to it and moved all my crap off it. It's glass, so I like to try and protect it when I can.

She stood there looking unsure as to what I wanted. I moved her around like a mannequin, and had her bend over, legs apart and squashing her tits into the table. She gasped at the cold glass, and ended up with the side of her face on it.

Her hands were up by her shoulders, and I brought them down to her ass.

"Hold your cheeks apart for me," I told her, and she grasped her ass, pulling it open.

"Stay there," I said, and went and got a tube of lube from the bedroom.

She was still lying on the table, and I put my phone on the floor shooting video up at her, then started applying copious amounts of lubricant to her pussy all the way up to her asshole and through her crack. I'd circle her asshole and go back down to her pussy. She seemed unhappy about me touching her ass, so I really didn't think she'd like what I had planned.

I put the lube bottle down where I could reach it and unzipped my pants, pulling them, and my underwear, down to my thighs. I rubbed my dick between her ass cheeks, coating it in lube, then slipped it into her pussy.

She went to let go of her ass, but I stopped her.

"I said stay there."

Slowly I slid my dick in and out of her. After several minutes of this, I started to feel her pushing back at me a little.

I moved her left hand inwards a little, and put her middle finger against her asshole. She pushed back against my hand, trying to stop.

"If you don't do it, I will," I told her.

She relaxed a little and let me push her finger against her asshole. I let go and she carried on probing it.

I brought her right hand over and got both middle fingers poking and prodding. I watched her for a minute, then reached under her with my right hand and started rubbing some of the lube into her clit.

I heard her breath quicken a bit, catching when I bottomed out inside her, my body pushing the tip of one or the other finger just inside her ass.

I moved my hand away from her clit, and stopped thrusting at her, leaving just the tip inside. She moaned a little, and started to hump back towards me.

I picked up the lube again, concentrating on my dick, and on her asshole and over her fingers. I watched her massage it inside as she probed, adding some more lube from time to time.

I pulled my dick out of her, hearing her whine quietly.

I lifted my dick up a little, so it was pressing against her asshole, and started pressing it in.

"No," she whined, "not there."

I ignored her. She was still holding her ass cheeks apart, and moved her fingers out of her asshole to give me access. As it slipped in, I added lube. She was tight, but not painfully so. I marveled at the heat coming off of her.

"This isn't your first time, is it?" I asked her.

She shook her head. Of course not - probably one of those 'butt fucking isn't fucking' virginity things.

I got all the way inside her, and just rested there.

She started to hump back and forth against me.

I bent over her and reached back under, going back to stroking her slippery clit. She moaned again, and worked at humping me harder. I didn't have to move, she was fucking me all by herself. When she started cumming, her asshole clenched against my dick, suddenly driving me into cumming inside her. I truly hadn't been expecting it.

When my balls were emptied into her, and she'd stopped quivering, I slowly pulled my dick out of her.

I grabbed my phone off the floor so she didn't step on it, and stopped it recording. I took a bunch of pictures of her asshole, shiny with lube, slowly leaking cum.

"I'd never thought of you as a butt slut," I told her, "does Billy know?"

She shook her head.

"Well, are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know," she said. "I'll think of something."

She lifted herself off the table like she was over tired, and went and collected her clothing. She pulled her panties on, then her hose, and there was a damp spot forming on the back by the time she had her skirt back on.

Once she had her bra and blouse back on, she told me she was going and I left her to it.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I called as I headed for the shower to wash all this off me.

Shortly after I got out of the shower, I got a message from Sandy.

[I went to Sir's, he fucked me in the ass and I came]

---

Monday

I showed up a little early, and got to watch Sandy come in. She was wearing some sort of hose and a shortish skirt. Just above the knee. She had on some mid calf boots, with a wedge heel of about 3".

"Good evening?" I called out to her.

She gave me a hard look, so I got up and followed her to her office. I stood by the doorway.

"So did you let Billy fuck you in the ass?"

"No," she said quietly. "I told him you, well, Bob, fucked me in the pussy."

"Okeydoke then," I said and wandered off to get a soda from the kitchen.

Later on, I texted her for, and received, an upskirt picture. She was wearing one of the thongs we'd gone shopping for. Excellent.

At lunchtime I was gratified to see her going out for her run. She was wearing one of the tiny pairs of yoga shorts that we'd got her. Excellent. A couple of the guys noticed and commented on it. I thought it made her thighs and butt look good.

I spent the day waiting for her to get summoned to Bob's office. After all he hadn't fucked her at the weekend. Around three, I got my wish. She scurried out of her office, looking furtively at me.

A short while later, I got a text message from her.

[Bob told me to come to his office. He had me strip off down to just my panties and suck him off]

Not long after that, she came back to her office. I ignored her for the rest of the day.

---

Tuesday

I beat Sandy into the office again, and when she arrived, she waved me over to her as she went in. Intrigued, I got up and sauntered over.

"I'm not going to be able to see you tomorrow night. Bob wants to go to a hotel to fuck because he missed his chance on Sunday."

"Is Billy going to be OK with you spending the night with Bob?"

"We're not spending the night. We're just going to fuck and leave. Well, I think he's maybe staying the night. I'm leaving and going home."

"Uh huh," I said. "Panties?"

She looked around furtively, and pulled the front of her skirt up. She was wearing another of the thongs.

"Well, have a nice day."

I left her to it.

She went for her lunchtime run again. In another pair of skimpy short shorts. It looked like she was learning, finally.

---

Wednesday

I got to the office in a good mood. When Sandy arrived, I followed her into her office.

"What?" she said.

"What are your plans for Bob tonight?"

"I don't know," she said, "he just said to wear something sexy."

I put a big bottle of lube prominently on her desk. She grabbed it and put it out of sight.

"I want you to offer your asshole to Bob."

"No."

"Yes. Which hotel are you going to?"

"Huh?"

"Tonight. Which hotel are you going to be fucking Bob in?"

"No need to be like that," she snarled. "The Continental."

"What time?"

"I'm meeting him at seven."

"OK," I said, "I'll meet you in the bar afterwards."

She sighed.

"You'll pretend to not know me, and pick me up."

"Whatever," she muttered.

"Whatever, sir."

I went back out to my desk, with plans and scenarios playing out in my head.

I waved at her when she left for her lunchtime run.

In the evening, I got to the Continental around seven and I sat at the bar and played with my phone while I waited. I ordered a beer from the barman, and agreed to opening a tab. There were a handful of guys around, some talking on phones, some on laptops and a couple talking to each other.

Sandy came in and stood next to me at the bar. She was wearing a tightish top that stopped before her belly button, and a short skirt that came to midway down her thighs. She was wearing some sort of host, and her high heels. Her nails were painted bright red to match her lipstick. I noticed she'd moved her wedding ring to her right hand.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked me.

"By you, yes," I told her.

She sat down, and the barman came over.

"I'll have a white wine," she said.

He headed over to the back of the bar and I watched him pour out her drink. He came and dropped it off and I waved my hand to him.

"Can you put that on my tab, please?"

"So how was it?" I asked her.

"Not great," she said, and picked up her phone. "Before I forget."

She tapped away on her phone for a few seconds, and then my phone beeped.

[I met Bob in his hotel room. I let him fuck me in the ass. I didn't cum]

I looked at her.

"Why don't you cum with Bob?"

"He doesn't care about that," she said, "he just wants to get off and be done with me."

"So you're just a cum dumpster."

She sighed and sipped at her wine.

"Can I join you?"

There was a younger guy standing on the other side of Sandy. She looked at me.

"Sure," I said.

He sat down on the other side of her.

"I'm Carl," he told her.

"Sandy," she said.

"Bill," I said.

She looked at me again.

"Bill?" she asked.

I just nodded.

"OK," she said.

Carl rattled on about conferences and suchlike, and Sandy made agreeable noises. Then she started talking to him about business and being a manager.

While she was talking, I put my hand on her knee. She stopped and looked down at it.

"Are those stockings?" I asked her.

Carl was also staring at my hand.

I slid my hand higher, under, and lifting, the hem of her skirt until we could see the lacy stocking top.

"Ooh," I said, "these look like stockings. Or maybe hold ups."

I stroked the lace.

"What do you think, Carl?"

He sort of jumped when he heard me say his name. He looked at me, then at her. He tentatively reached out and put his hand on her thigh.

He watched her face as he slid his hand up higher, exposing the lacy top on his side.

"I don't know, Bill."

"Is it OK if we check, Sandy?"

She looked at me. She glanced around, then nodded almost imperceptibly.

I nodded at Carl, and we slid our hands higher until we were on her skin. I ran my fingers around to the top of her leg.

"I can feel the garter," I said.

"So can I," said Carl.

"Lift your weight a second, sweetie," I told Sandy.

She rocked forward a little, and I slid her skirt out from under her ass.

She had her thighs clamped together, and I moved my hand so I could tap her other thigh with my finger. She took the hint and moved them apart.

I slid my hand further down, and gently rubbed her clit through her thong. Carl continued rubbing her other leg.

"I think you should ask Carl to unhook your bra," I told her.

She looked at me. We both looked at Carl, and he looked excited.

"Carl," she said quietly, "would you unhook my bra for me?"

I watched him fumble at her back for a few seconds, and then her tits sagged.

"Take it off," I told her.

"Here?"

"Here."

She slipped the straps down her arms, pulling them out of her top and unhooking them, then reached under the front of her top and pulled it out. She put it on her lap, and held it with both hands. She looked nervous.

"Tweak those nipples and get them nice and hard," I told her.

She hesitated a second.

"Or we can do it."

She left her bra on her lap and reached up, pulling on them until they stuck out against her top.

The barman reappeared, and she let go of her nipples.

"Refills, anybody?"

He was looking at Sandy's nipples.

"No, I think we'll close out the tab, thanks."

He went to get the bill, and Sandy grabbed her wine, finishing it in one gulp. She picked up her purse and jammed her bra in it, leaving the purse on the bar.

The barman returned. I paid the tab in cash, leaving a decent tip. It seemed the barman's eyes never left her nipples.

We all stood up and Sandy rearranged her skirt.

"Should we take this up to my room?" Carl asked.

"I have a better idea," I said, "follow me."

She grabbed her purse and I led the pair of them to the men's restroom. We went in, Sandy not enthusiastically, and I walked down the row of stalls to the very last one. I went in and held the door for them, closing it behind us. Carl was by the toilet, Sandy was between us facing the wall and I was by the door.

I took Sandy's purse from her and hung it on the coat hook on the door.

I pulled my phone out.

"You don't mind if I get a few pictures for posterity, do you?"

She looked down slightly, and shook her head.

"Let's see those tits," I said.

Sandy pulled her top up to just below her tits, then crossed her arms and grabbed the lower hem, pulling it up and off over her head. I took several pictures.

She straightened the top out and handed it to me, and I hooked it up.

She put her hands by her sides and stood there, topless as I took a few more pictures, waiting to see what happened next.

My hand went to one of her nipples, pulling and twisting it gently. Carl grabbed the other one, being a little more harsh.

"Gently dude," I said, and she flashed me a grateful look.

After a few minutes of this, and when her nipples were good and stiff again, I let go. Carl noticed, and also stopped.

"Hand me the skirt," I said.

She knew this was coming, and quickly unzipped it. She pulled it down to her knees and held it there as she carefully stepped out of it. I guessed she didn't want to drag it on the floor.

She handed it to me, and I hung it up.

I motioned towards the toilet.

"Bend over."

She and Carl swapped places. She closed the lid on the toilet and bent over, putting her hands on the lid to support her.

I reached out and tapped her foot with my shoe, and she moved her feet apart a little. The rear strap on her thong was still hidden between her ass cheeks.

"Carl," I said, "hold that apart, will you?"

He looked at me, then reached out and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart.

"Move that strap a second," I told Carl.

He move the rear strap to the side, putting it over her left cheek. I came in for a close up of her reddened asshole.

"That looks recently fucked, am I right?"

Carl looked at me, then back at her asshole. She nodded, then held her head down.

"I think you should ask Carl to take off your panties," I told her.

Carl let go of her ass cheeks, excitedly.

She straightened up.

"Carl," she said, "would you take off my panties for me?"

Eagerly he fumbled with the straps, sliding them down her legs to her ankles. He held them so she could step out of them, then stood there holding them. When I was happy with a couple of photos, I reached out and he gave them to me. I hung them up with the rest of her clothing.

"OK," I said, "let's see that pussy."

She turned around to face us again, hands by her sides. I took more pictures.

I had her move her legs apart, the bent down to get a good shot of her puffy pussy.

"You want to fuck her?" I asked Carl.

"Sure," he said, "I'd love that."

"Is that what you want?" he asked her.

She looked at me for a moment, then nodded.

"I think he wants you to say it," I told her.

She sighed.

"I want you to fuck me."

"How do you want to do this?" he said, looking between us.

"Sit down," I told him.

He swapped places with Sandy as he was unzipping his pants.

He pulled them down to his knees and sat on the lid of the toilet seat.

"Now you sit on his lap," I told her.

She backed up to him, reaching between her legs as she sat down to guide his dick into her.

I took pictures as she started to rock gently on him.

"Play with your tits," I told her.

She reached up and pinched her nipples.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" I asked her.

She let go of her tits and reached out towards my pants.

"No, I got it," I told her, "keep playing with your tits."

She went back to playing with her tits and I unzipped and pulled my pants down to my thighs. She leaned forward, and I took my dick in my hand and guided it into her mouth.

I took pictures of her humping Carl as she sucked my dick. I put my free hand on her head.

After a few minutes, the door to the restroom opened, and we heard two guys came in. They were chatting. We all sort of froze in place.

"Did you see that cunt at the bar?"

I felt Sandy stiffen.

"God yes. I thought she was going to fuck both those guys right there."

"I'd have loved to watch that."

"I'd have loved to join in on that."

They laughed, and we heard them pissing.

"Do you want to invite them in?" I whispered to her.

She shook her head, well as much as she could with my dick in her mouth.

Carl seemed to be getting a little jerky, so I figured he was close to cumming. Luckily the guys were on their way out. I kept taking pictures as he gripped her hips tightly, pulling her down onto his dick. He groaned as he came inside her.

She remained sitting on his dick while she started to work hard at getting me off. She was bobbing her head back and forth while pulling and twisting her nipples.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers
12