Bitch Pt. 15

Story Info
The twelfth week.
4.6k words
4.57
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
310 Followers

Sunday

I got my Sunday message from Sandy.

[Bob texted me while I was on my way over to his place to say his wife was home, so I'm going to go home]

Bah. I'd been looking forward to hearing about her getting fucked.

]When you get home, I want you to suck Billy off and have him shoot a point of view video of him cumming over your face. And how do I like my whores when they suck dick?[

[Naked, sir]

]Good girl[

True enough, about an hour and a half later I got a video in an email from her. It was looking down at her, kneeling and naked, in front of a fully dressed Billy. She reached up and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to past his hips. She fished around in his boxers and brought his dick out. She licked the shaft, holding his balls as she did so, then put the tip in her mouth. She then went to work sucking him off and after a surprisingly short amount of time he grabbed his dick and pulled it out of her mouth. She knelt there looking up at him as he jacked himself off over the lower half of her face. The final spurt landed on her knee and she looked down at it, then the recording stopped.

I wondered how the conversation about doing that had gone.

---

Monday

I had a quiet morning at work, and watched Sandy head out to Bob's office.

About fifteen minutes later I got a message from her.

[Bob was between meetings, so he just had me kneel down in front of his chair and suck him off]

She slunk back to her office and put her head down behind her monitor.

On her way out, Sandy came over and stopped at my desk. I was working, so the interruption annoyed me, but I looked up at her.

"Can I wear normal panties tomorrow, under the cheerleader skirt?" she asked me quietly.

"Why?"

"Because somebody might see under it - it's pretty short. I don't want anybody here seeing me in a sexy thong."

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "If you wear panties, you have to make sure that somebody here sees them, and text me about it. If you wear a thong, you don't have to show anybody. Your choice."

---

Tuesday

I got to the office on time. I said "hi" to Judy the receptionist in her cat costume.

Sandy was already there in her cheerleader outfit.

I dropped my bag on my desk and went into her office. I went to the side of her desk and looked down.

"Show me your panties," I said.

"Good morning to you too," she said, lifting the front of her skirt.

She was wearing normal, white panties.

"I look forward to hearing about your day," I told her.

"I notice you're not wearing a costume," she said.

"I'm an office drone," I said and headed to my desk.

Just before lunch time, I got a message from her. I hadn't even noticed her leave her office.

[I dropped my mug in the kitchen and Mike would have seen my panties when I bent down to pick it up]

Hmmm. I thought she could do better than that, so I texted her back.

]I want you to show your panties from the front[

A little after lunch, I got another message from her.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He lifted my skirt, then had me bend over his desk and pulled my panties down. He fucked me in the ass and I didn't cum. I dropped the condom in the ladies' room as you've told me to]

That wasn't going to count, and sure enough towards the end of the day, I got another message.

[I pretended to stumble and fall in front of Jim, and he got to see all of my panties]

That'll do, I figured.

---

Wednesday

I rolled into work on time and Sandy was already there. I went in and said "hi."

"Hi," she said.

"Have a good night of trick or treating?"

"We handed out a bowl of candy, yes," she said.

"In your cheerleader costume?"

"Yes," she said. "Billy really likes it. He made me take the panties off though."

"I bet you made some fathers' nights," I told her before heading back to my desk.

Towards the end of the day, Sandy was walking past my desk and stopped briefly.

"What should I bring to wear tonight?" she asked.

"Why not bring your cheerleader costume," I told her. "Seeing as it's almost Halloween."

She sulked off.

Later at home I hatched a plan for the evening. When Sandy got to the door, I invited her in, then watched her change into her cheerleader costume. Having changed into a sexy bra, rather than her sports bra, and the sweater, she took off her shorts and put the skirt on. She pulled a pair of normal white bikini panties out of her bag, but I shook my head.

"The thong'll be fine," I told her.

I took her hand and we headed for the door. We dropped her bag in her car, and I told her to lock it up. We'd be walking.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"This way," I told her. "Not far."

I led her to a little dive bar a short walk from my place. It was off the main drag, and looked to have been converted from an old house, years ago.

"Now act normal and do as you're told or I'll leave you here," I told her, and she nodded, looking nervous.

Inside it was pretty dark. There were a bunch of old biker looking guys, and we smiled and nodded to each other, but their eyes were mostly on Sandy.

At the bar I waved to Red, the bartender, and ordered 2 bottles of Corona. Nick, one of the leaders of this band of misfits, came over and we bumped fists.

Nick and I go way back, and we've shared multiple adventures involving women over the years. He must have known Sandy was doing as she was told because there'd be no other reason why a younger woman would be with me, here, dressed like that.

"It's been a while," he said to me, but looked at her.

"Yeah," I said, "been busy. How's things?"

"Looking better," he said, almost licking his lips.

I got our bottles and handed one to Sandy. She took it, but didn't make a move towards drinking any.

"Why don't you join us?" Nick offered, waving his arm towards the pool table in the back.

"We'd be delighted to," I said, and followed him back there. I assumed Sandy was following me.

Back at the pool table, he stopped at one end and said "do you want to play a game?"

"Nah," I said, knowing he'd probably just beat me, "but I'm sure Sandy would."

"Oh no," she said, "I'm terrible at pool."

"It doesn't matter," I said, smiling, "he's going to win anyway."

"OK then," she said, "I guess one game won't hurt."

There were a couple of empty chairs, so I took one next to a small table, putting my beer on it. Sandy came and put her bottle down too. There were four crusty old guys and they watched her carefully. I turned to acknowledge them.

Nick had racked the balls and gallantly handed Sandy a cue. She looked around behind her nervously, then quickly bent over and shot hard then straightened up, as the balls scattered around the table. He didn't look at her with disdain like he does when I do that.

Nick took the cue from her and walked around to the other side of the table. He quickly pocketed a couple of the stripes before setting her up for a decent shot. Deliberately, I'm sure.

Sandy took the cue she was handed, and went and looked at the obvious shot he'd left her. She seemed unsure about bending over in her short skirt, but eventually she had to do something. With her back to us, she bent over, just about flashing just the bottom of her ass cheeks at us, and lined up. A couple of the crusty old biker dudes leaned forward to watch her better. She only paused for a few seconds, then took the shot. The ball went in the pocket, but the cue ball span back towards the middle of the table leaving her no easy shot.

She looked at the table forlornly, unsure what to do next.

Nick sidled up to her.

"If I may?" he offered.

She nodded.

He pointed at the red ball. "That's your best bet," he said.

"I can't reach that though," she whined.

"Sure you can," he said, "you just need to put your left knee here," he tapped the edge of the table, "and reach over with your hand here," he tapped the table again. "It's not an easy shot, but you can do it."

She briefly glanced at me, then realized that she was going to have to get on with it. She lifted her knee onto the table, giving us a great view up her skirt, and lined up like Nick had told her. We stared up her skirt at her thong. She hit the ball and it span off, twisting, and hit several other balls. Her knee came down and she put her foot on the floor again, and we watched the black go into the top pocket.

"Well that's a shame," Nick said, "you lose."

"Oh well," she said. "Thanks for the game."

"Now what do I win?" he asked her.

She looked at me. He looked at me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"How about you flash them titties for us?" Nick said to her.

Again, she looked at me, and I nodded.

This side of the pool table and with her back to the rest of the bar, she grasped the bottom of her sweater, bringing it up until she could collect the bottom of her bra, and lifted her hands up briefly, giving the merest flash of her tits.

"That was too quick," Nick moaned, "that wasn't even one Mississippi - we should get at least," he paused, "five Mississippis."

She went through the process again, only this time she held her sweater up for at least five, maybe six seconds, letting us all get a good look at them. The crusty guys stared at her intently.

"Lovely," Nick said. "Shall we play again?"

"I don't..." she started, but I interrupted. "She'd love to."

This time Nick broke, barely scattering the balls at all. Sandy stepped up and lamely scattered the balls a little further. Nick collected the cue as he breezed past her. He chalked it up, then proceeded to down all the spots and the black.

"Lucky me," he said. "This time, I think I'd like to see you bend over with your panties around your knees."

Sandy looked a little shocked, but knowing I'd be no help, turned to face the bar. Strangely nobody over there seemed to be paying us any attention. She pulled her thong down to her knees, then bent forward at the waist until she could put her elbows on the edge of the pool table.

"Hold on a second," Nick said, stretching forward to lift her skirt over her back.

"Knees apart," I told her, and she shuffled her feet apart, causing her thong to work its way down to her calves until it was caught again.

We all stared at her.

After about ten seconds like this, she reached down again, pulling her thong up and settling her skirt. When she turned to face us again, she was blushing furiously.

"Best three out of five," Nick announced as he collected the rack and re-racked the balls.

"The lady to break," he said, handing her the cue.

She broke, not bending over very far. She missed all the balls, the white cue ball slowly rolling back to the top of the table.

"Oh dear," Nick said, "that's a free shot to me."

He took the cue from her, scattered the balls then went around the table wiping up and clearing all the spots again. He finally pocketed the black ball.

He came back to our side of the table, and stood in front of Sandy.

"What?" she asked him.

"I think you should play the next game topless," he said.

She shook her head, and turned to look at me. I nodded. She sighed and slumped her shoulders, then took off her sweater and handed it to me. I noticed a couple of the guys in the front of the bar noticing her. They got up and started towards us as Sandy, with shaking hands, unhooked her bra. Everybody in the bar was looking at her now, and she took her bra down her arms and gave it to me.

She crossed her arms in front of her, to hide her tits. I gave her a look and she put her hands down by her sides.

"Excellent," said Nick, and went and re-racked the balls.

He broke, again hardly touching the cluster.

Sandy took the offered cue, and, ignoring the crude comments of the spectators, lined up and broke the balls apart further.

Nick took the cue from her and potted several striped balls, but didn't seem to be able to finish the job this time. He handed the cue back, and she leaned over the table, exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks. As she took the shot, failing to pocket anything, I thought I should have had her wear high heels, rather than the sneakers she'd worn to yoga.

She'd straightened up again, and handed Nick the cue only to watch him clean up again.

He came over to her.

"Skirt," he said.

She didn't even look at me. She unzipped the skirt and dropped it to the floor, stepping out of it. She squatted down and picked it up, tossing it towards me. I bent over and picked it up off the floor.

She stood there in just a yellow thong and her sneakers.

"As pretty as those are, I think you should lose them."

"Do I have to?" she whined.

"I think you know the answer to that," he told her.

She pulled her thong down, wiggling awkwardly so she could keep her legs together. Again, she squatted with her legs clamped together so she could pick her thong up.

Nick held his hand out and she gave it to him.

He held her thong to his nose and smiled at her.

He tucked her thong into his pocket, so it hung out, and went and re-racked the balls.

"Lady to break," he said, collecting the cue.

She accepted the cue, leaned over and broke. Nick took the cue back from her and potted a single spot ball, then missed and handed it back. They went backwards and forwards, with him setting her up for one easy shot that would mean she had to bend over and flash the crowd over and over until she'd managed to get half of her striped balls in pockets. She was having difficulty not hitting the spot balls, and when she did and gave him a free shot, he took over and cleared the table.

"What do you want this time?" she asked him.

"I want to fuck you," Nick said. He glanced at me and I nodded slightly.

"What if I don't want to fuck you?" she said defiantly.

"I'll tell you what," he said, "if you're not wet right fucking now, you can get dressed and go."

She looked embarrassed now.

"Are you wet?" he asked her.

She didn't say anything.

He moved towards her, and she backed away until her ass was against the table.

He reached down and ran his thumb through her pussy. I saw her shudder. He pulled his thumb out, leaving a string of juice that snapped as his thumb moved away, leaving a thin wet line as it landed on her hip.

He held his thumb up high, the wetness readily apparent. He brought it to her face, and she opened her mouth to let him put it in. She sucked his thumb, cleaning it.

"You might even enjoy it," he said with a smirk.

He took his thumb out of her mouth and leaned in, kissing her, hard. She responded, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him to her. He massaged her tits.

When he broke the kiss, he turned her around to face the table, and pushed lightly on her shoulder. She bent forward, lying her front on the felt.

A lot of the spectators moved up to the table for a better view.

He knelt down behind her and moved one of her feet sideways, then went to work running his tongue across her pussy and up to her ass.

She was breathing heavily by now, and whined a little when he stopped and stood up. As he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, I noticed her ass wiggling slightly.

With his pants around his knees, he moved in behind her, and with one thrust he stuffed his dick in her, right the way up to the hilt.

She moaned and pushed back against him as he thrust into her. He was holding her hips, and she was holding her tits as he bounced her against the edge of the table.

She started making a high pitched squealing noise, and then she was shaking and shuddering as she came. Nick kept humping away at her, getting faster and faster. As she stopped shuddering, he leaned back, holding his dick as far into her as he could, and growled as he came.

When he'd settled down, he pulled his cock out of her, wiping it clean on her ass.

He stepped back and pulled his pants up. I looked at her red pussy for a second until she stood up again. She turned around to face us again, and I could see his cum on the front of her thighs where it had started leaking out of her. There were red marks across her thighs up to her hips from being rubbed against the table fairly violently.

"Can we go now?" she asked me.

"Don't you want to get dressed first?"

She came over to me and grabbed her skirt as I handed it to her. She stepped into it and zipped it up. I handed her her bra and then her sweater, and she dressed.

"You didn't drink your beer," I said.

"You can have it," she replied.

I sat and drank it as she stood in front of me, and everybody else in the bar went back to what they'd been doing. Nick sat down next to me.

"I enjoyed that," he said, "we should do this again."

"I'll bear that in mind," I said, putting the empty bottle down.

"OK," I said, "guys, it's been a pleasure as always, but it's time for us to go. She needs to get home to her husband."

A few of them looked a little surprised at that, but Nick just laughed. He walked us to the door.

"Don't leave it so long next time," he said, "I've missed this."

We bumped fists again and left.

As we walked back towards my place, Sandy was quiet.

"How many girls have you done that with?" she asked me.

"What? Brought them to Nick's?"

"Yes."

"I don't remember. We've known each other for years, decades, and we've had a lot of fun together."

"You like blackmailing girls into sex?"

"This is the first time I've done that," I told her, "the others went willingly."

"I don't believe you," she said.

"What, because you hate sex?"

"I wouldn't give myself to men willingly, no."

"Do you masturbate?" I asked, stopping suddenly.

She stopped and turned to face me.

"No."

"Really?"

"Well, sometimes," she said, looking down like she was ashamed.

"So you enjoy sex for the sake of it."

"No, that's not really it."

"What is it then?"

"Sometimes after you all have fucked me, and Billy's been too excited, I want to get off."

"Right. So from now on it's a rule. No masturbation unless I tell you to. I reckon you enjoy sex more than you're letting on, you just think you're better than women who do enjoy sex for the sake of it."

We were almost to my parking lot.

"And, you know what? I don't want to have to masturbate tonight, so you're going to suck me off before you go home."

She started towards the stairs.

"No," I said, "your car'll be fine."

We went to her car and she opened the door and got in. She went to close the door again, but I stopped her.

"I'll stand here," I said.

She reached for my belt.

"How do I like my whores when they blow me?"

"Naked," she muttered.

"Naked, sir," I corrected her.

She peeled her sweater off, and unhooked her bra. Once that was on the passenger seat, she lifted herself up so she could unzip and pull her skirt down. She put it underneath her, probably so she didn't get Nick's cum on the seat.

Then she reached for my belt again, undoing that, then the button, then the zip. I was already rock hard, having been turned on since she first flashed us at the bar, so she struggled to get my pants and underwear down. Once she had, she quickly took my dick in her mouth. She licked and sucked at it, cradling my balls with one hand as the other stroked the shaft. She was twisting her hand gently as she slid it up and down, and I held her head still so I could fuck her face properly.

It didn't take long for my balls to tighten up, and then I blew my load straight into her throat.

She swallowed and swallowed until I was done, then pulled my underwear up, tucking my dick away. I pulled my pants up and rebuckled my belt.

"Drive home like that," I told her, and headed back upstairs.

As I was going through the door, I got a message from her. I went to the window to see she was still naked as her car pulled away, then I sat to read the message.

schmoe90
schmoe90
310 Followers
12