Bitch Pt. 17

Story Info
The fourteenth week.
5k words
4.04
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

Sunday

I was reading the news when I got Sandy's text.

[I went to Bob's in my church skirt and blouse. He had me take my panties off, pulled my skirt up and fucked me from behind. I didn't cum]

I texted her back.

]I want a POV video of you being fucked in missionary position[

I didn't get a response straight away, but after about thirty minutes she texted me back.

[Billy's not home and I don't know when he'll be back]

]Not my problem, I still want the video[

I could imagine she was panicking about this, so I went back to the news.

After several hours I saw a mail notification on my phone. I went and fired up the computer to download the video, then pressed play.

She's facing the phone when she starts recording, then passes the phone off to the guy. She's already naked, and she goes and kneels down on a bed. He walks towards her, and pans down to see her reach out for his dick. He's already naked, at least from the waist down, and she bends down and licks his dick a couple of times, then leans back. She spreads her legs apart wide, and he takes his dick and guides it to her pussy. He rubs it up and down a couple of times, then hunches his back slightly and slides it inside her. He starts pumping away at her, and she lies there on her back and starts playing with her tits. He brings the camera in close, in portrait so it's sideways on my screen, to watch his dick sliding in and out of her. He pulls back so we can see all of her, including her face looking at the camera. He has his free hand holding her hip, and starts to speed up. He pulls his dick out of her and starts jacking himself off, getting his cum over her stomach.

I texted her back.

]Tell me everything[

[I texted Billy and he was with some friends and isn't coming home for a while. I dressed in my workout gear and went to a hotel and to their fitness room. There were a couple of guys there, so I chose one without a wedding ring and chatted him up]

[I told him my husband had cheated on me and I wanted a video of somebody fucking me to get him back, and he invited me to his room. As we undressed I said I wanted missionary and for him to record it so Billy'd know it was me]

[He recorded and fucked me. I didn't cum. Shortly after we'd finished his phone rang and it was his wife. He answered it, collected my clothes and threw them and me out into the hall so he could talk to her. I dressed out there and came home to send you the video]

I was impressed by her resourcefulness.

---

Monday

I rolled into the office and ran into Delia in the kitchen.

"We're going to enter this golf competition," she told me after a little polite preamble. "I'm going to try and get a load of people to play - do you play?"

"Barely," I said.

"I'm sure you'd be great," she said, batting her eyelashes at me as she stroked her hand down my forearm.

I watched her from behind as she headed out of the kitchen. She's going to cause trouble, I can tell.

Sandy came in a little late.

"Good morning," I said quite loudly. "How was your weekend?"

She gave me a stern look. "Fine." She disappeared into her office.

She went for a run with Delia at lunchtime. I figured it'd do her good to have somebody to help keep her running, but she's actually in pretty good shape now.

After lunch, I hadn't noticed her leave but I got a text.

[Bob summoned me. He pulled my skirt up and panties down and fucked me. I didn't cum]

I replied back.

]Upskirt[

She was probably in the bathroom when she texted me, as I almost immediately got a picture. She was wearing a small thong under her skirt.

I left her alone for the rest of the day.

---

Tuesday

I got to the office on time, and a short while later I went to get a coffee and Sandy and Delia were in the kitchen.

Delia told me that Sandy was going to play in the golf tournament. I wondered if she wanted to, or if she'd just been worn down.

"Good for you," I said. "I doubt I'll play, I'm really not good."

"Neither am I," said Sandy, "I think I'll need to practice."

I took my coffee and headed back to my desk. Delia followed me. She was leaning over the wall of my cubicle when she furtively glanced around and popped her left tit out for just a second. Without her bra covering it this time, so I could see her nipple was pierced.

"Interesting," I told her, "that one is definitely pierced."

She checked behind her again and popped the right one out for a second.

"There we have it then," I said, "you do have pierced nipples."

She sort of snort giggled and walked away.

Later in the day, I got a message from Sandy. I hadn't even noticed her leave.

[Bob summoned me. He only wanted me to suck him off]

She sounded almost disappointed.

---

Wednesday

I had a busy day in the office so I didn't get a chance to screw around with Sandy. Towards the end of the day, she came over to my desk.

"What should I bring tonight?" she asked.

"You know that long pink polo shirt dress thing you have?"

"That's not a dress, it's just long enough to cover my ass when I'm wearing leggings."

"Yeah, that."

"With the leggings?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "No. And again, dress at the yoga studio before coming over."

I left her still working in her office when I headed home to catch up with some streaming shows.

There was a knock on the door. I hadn't been watching out for her, so I turned the TV off and went and opened the door and went back to the living room with her following.

"So," I asked her as I sat down, "when was the last time you masturbated?"

"I don't remember."

"When was the last time you came?"

"I don't know," she said, getting flustered.

I beckoned her to come over to me, and she came and stood in front of me.

I motioned to her to pull up the shirt / dress that was just about covering her up. As directed, she wasn't wearing panties.

I motioned for her to pull it higher, and she pulled it up over her tits to show she didn't have a bra on either.

I reached out to run my fingers over her pussy. She moved her feet apart to grant me better access.

I continued to massage her pussy with one hand and pulled her closer with the other. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over her clit as I pushed a finger into her.

I kept on teasing her, feeding another finger into her. Her breathing was getting deeper, and when it started getting more ragged, I stopped.

She whined a little, but I stood up and put my fingers to her mouth. She opened up and sucked them in.

I let her suck them clean, then grabbed my stuff.

"Let's go," I said.

She pulled her dress down again and hurried to keep up.

"You can drive," I told her as we got to the parking lot.

I directed her to one of the golf courses in the next town over - I knew they had floodlights so you could play at night.

We got out and she followed me to the club house. I was setting us up with a set of rental clubs when a couple of guys came in. The young one was probably in his thirties, and the old one looked to be at least my age.

"Whoa," the younger one said, seeing Sandy standing there.

"Excuse me," said the older one, "my son and I were going to play a few holes just for fun. Would you like to play doubles with us?"

"I'd planned on just hitting the driving range, but sure, that sounds like fun," I replied.

They introduced themselves as Ken and his father Dave, and Dave, the father, went and changed their reservation and upgraded to a four seat golf cart.

We went out and collected the cart, then took it over to the first tee.

Ken shot first, a decent hit that put the ball on the green.

I said Sandy could go first for us, and she went over to the tee. Carefully, she bent and placed the ball.

She stood over the tee, feet apart, and swung, hitting the ball cleanly down the fairway. Her skirt rode up a little when she did the follow through, exposing the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

"I don't think she's wearing panties," I heard Dave whisper to Ken.

"She's not," I said to them.

"Hey Sandy," I called over to her, "show our new friends you're not wearing panties."

She had her back to us, and looked over her shoulder, embarrassed, for a second, then lifted the back of her skirt to show us her ass.

Dave and Ken seemed amazed.

"Your daughter's certainly a free spirit," Dave told me.

"I'm not her father," I told him, "I'm her master."

"Oh really?"

I nodded as we headed over to the cart. Ken was driving and Dave got in behind him.

"Remember how to sit," I told Sandy quietly, then sat in the back next to Dave.

Sandy sat in the front, knees apart causing the hem of her dress riding up so her pussy was exposed.

"Fuck me," said Ken.

"Not here," I told him, "there are too many people about."

We drove to where we thought our ball had landed and I got out to look for it. Dave got out too, and I told Sandy to stay and entertain Ken.

We cast around and found the ball. I gave it a decent smack and it landed on the green, somewhere near the edge.

"Not bad," Dave said.

"Thanks," I said, "but I think you've got a much better start than we have."

"Who's counting?" he asked, "I'm just happy to be involved in whatever this is."

We walked back to the cart to find Sandy with her dress bunched up over her tits. Ken was sucking her tits while she rubbed his dick through his pants.

"Ahem," Dave coughed, and Ken sat up.

Sandy went to pull her dress down.

"Just a second," I said, and took a couple of pictures with my phone. "OK, now you can."

She covered herself up again. Dave and I sat down in the cart, and Ken drove us along the path up to the green.

We got out and Dave quickly found their ball a short putt from the hole. He putted from there for a birdie.

"Well done," I told him.

Sandy went and putted, missing the hole but getting us a lot closer to it than we had been.

We all walked over to the ball. It was about twenty feet from the hole and I got it to within two feet.

We walked again. I handed Sandy the putter and she put the ball in the hole. We stood behind her, me recording, for a good view up her dress as she bent over and picked the ball out of the hole.

It was a short walk to the next tee and I suggested Sandy and Ken pick up the cart and meet us there.

Dave and I walked over and stood to wait for them. Ken drove up with Sandy's head in his lap. He stopped and we could see her with his dick out of his pants and in her mouth. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other was along her back, stroking her bare ass where he'd pulled her dress up.

I took a couple more pictures before we got her attention and she sat upright again, pulling her dress back down.

"You're up," Dave told Ken.

With difficulty, Ken tucked his dick away as he got out of the cart. We followed him over to the tee and watched him hot the ball straight and true.

I stepped up and put our ball on the tee. I'd selected a club from the bag on the cart and used it to drive the ball down the fairway. I hit it further than Ken, but it was off to the side somewhere.

We trooped back to the cart and sat down. Ken's hand went to Sandy's pussy as he drove us to where his ball had landed.

Dave got out, and I joined him.

"Don't disturb yourselves," I told the youngsters.

Dave and I found their ball, and he drove it almost all the way to the green.

When we got back to the cart, Sandy had bent over and started sucking Ken's dick again. This time he had her dress pulled up to expose most of her front, and had his hand on her hip. More pictures.

Ken tapped her hip, and she sat up, wiping her chin.

Dave and I sat down and Ken drove us to where our ball had landed.

Sandy, Dave and I got out to look for it. Dave told Ken to stay there, what with him still having his dick out.

He quickly spotted our ball and we went over to it.

Sandy stood over the ball with her feet apart and Dave's hand up the back of her dress and took a swing at it. It was well behind their ball, but at least she had hit it back onto the fairway.

"Trying to put her off?" I asked Dave with a smile.

"Something like that," he said.

We all trooped back to the cart and Sandy went back to sucking Ken's dick while we took the drive to our ball.

"You can stay here," I told Ken as I got out.

Dave got out and followed me to the ball.

"I think your Sandy likes Ken," he said.

"My Sandy likes any dick I tell her to," I told him absentmindedly as I lined up on the ball.

I swung and hit it almost all of the way onto the green.

I started recording as we walked back to the cart. Ken was sitting with his head back and you could see the back of Sandy's head going up and down. Ken had her dress up to expose her tits again and he was squeezing one.

He heard us approaching and started. That alerted her to our approach and she sat up and pulled her dress back down.

"Put your dick away," Dave said, "you're up next."

Ken dressed himself again, then drove us up towards the green.

I told Sandy she could shoot again and we all clambered out of the cart and walked over to our ball.

Sandy had selected a hitting club, rather than a putter. She bent over, feet apart, and gave a practice swing.

I went and lifted the back of her dress all the way up to her shoulders, tucking it under itself. Then I went around in front of her and recorded her taking her swing with her pussy and tits out.

She got us on the edge of the green.

"Why don't you walk and I'll bring the cart to the green," I said.

I left her walking all exposed, with their hands on her, and went and fetched the cart. I drove it up to by the green and parked it by some trees. The spotlights were really bright, but behind the cart was partially shadowed.

Sandy was standing between them by their ball. Her dress was still up over her tits, and Ken was feeling one tit while Dave sucked the other. She was rubbing Ken's dick through his pants. I took a couple of pictures as I walked over.

"You can pull your dress down now," I told her.

Ken knocked their ball most of the way to the hole, then walked with his hand on Sandy's ass over to our ball.

I putted our ball close to the hole, and when we went over Dave and Sandy both put the balls in the hole.

We were standing around looking at the next hole when one ball then another ball landed on the green behind us.

Two guys on foot approached us. We watched them putt, both getting the hole from further away than we'd been.

"Hey," one of the guys said, "can we play through?"

"Certainly," I said. They were obviously moving faster than we were.

We stood around watching them both tee off, then they started walking down the fairway.

"We're going to have a couple of minutes while we wait for them to get out of the way," Dave said, sitting down in the cart.

Ken had his hand up the back of Sandy's dress, feeling her ass.

He moved them between the cart and the trees, but still on the path.

I came around and recorded as Sandy knelt down in front of Ken and reached for his pants. She unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. Ken just looked at us, horny and amused, as she started to suck his dick.

After a minute or so of sucking, he bent down and pulled her to her feet. She was still holding his dick.

He pulled her closer and started kissing her. She pulled his dick under the hem of her dress.

"Hey," Dave said and reached out to pull the back of her dress up a bit.

I moved closer so I could see that she rubbing his dick through her pussy, against her clit.

He stopped kissing her and turned her around. She leaned forward, supporting herself against the golf cart, and he pulled her dress up to her waist, then guided his dick into her.

He started pumping into her quickly, and she closed her eyes and held onto the cart.

Ken slid his hands up, bringing her dress up to uncover her tits. He went back to holding her hips, but luckily her dress stayed tucked around under her arms.

Ken's thrusting slowed down noticeably, and got stronger. He finally pumped one last time and held himself all the way inside her as he came, moaning slightly.

He pulled himself out of her and backed away. I came in closer and recorded his cum slowly oozing out of her, dripping down her leg.

"Turn around," I told her.

She straightened up and turned around, and I recorded her pussy for a few seconds, then slowly scanned up her body, past her uncovered tits and to her embarrassed face.

When I stopped recording, she pulled her dress back down.

Ken had dressed himself, and was bent over wiping his hands on the grass.

"They're gone," Dave said from his seat.

We hadn't been watching, so they could have been gone for ages. Dave got out of the cart and we walked over to the tee box.

"It's your stroke," I told Sandy, and she bent over to put the tee in and set the ball on it.

When she bent over, I lifted her dress over her ass, and took pictures of her as she swung and hit the ball towards the hole. I liked the thin streams of cum shining on her thighs. As she stepped out of the way to allow Ken to take his stroke her dress dropped back down.

"Do you want to keep going?" Dave asked Ken. "It's getting late and we're going slow."

"No," said Ken, "I guess not."

"I think we can head back too," I said, looking to Sandy. She nodded.

We went back to the cart and stored our stuff. Ken and Dave clambered in.

She went to get in the front seat, but I pointed to the back.

"See what you can do to cheer Dave up," I said, getting in next to Ken.

"Drive slow," I said to him, and turned to face the back seat. I started recording with my phone and braced it in my hand against one of the roof supports.

Ken started the cart, turning it around to head back to the club house and driving really slowly.

I watched Sandy unzip Dave's pants and fish his dick out, then bend down to suck it. Dave took the time to pull her dress up. She lifted her ass to let him pull it past her hip that she was laying on and he pulled it up to expose her tits again. He moved her arm behind him and the other down by her side so I could see her whole naked front on the video. As she moved her head up and down, sucking, he dropped his hand to her tits and started playing with them. His other hand stroked her face where her cheek bulged over his dick.

As we were passing along the fairway for the second hole, Dave said to pull over. He had Sandy sit up, then got out and came around to her side of the cart. He had her get out and face away from him, then bent her over the seat, feet on the ground. He reached for his dick and guided it into her.

He started banging away at her, hard, and I heard her breath being knocked out of her from time to time. He was holding her hips really tightly, and gave one final, massive, thrust before he came.

He stood there with his dick still inside her and breathed hard for a few seconds, then pulled out of her. I got out and got some close up footage of his cum oozing out of her to join the dried threads already on her legs.

She stood up and turned around to face me, and again I shot video of her pussy then panned all the way up to her face. She then pulled her dress back down.

Dave had tucked his dick away, and he walked around and got into the cart. Sandy and I also loaded up, and she sat with her knees apart as Dave's cum leaked out of her onto the seat.

"That was incredible," Dave told her as we drove back to the club house. He had his hand on her thigh the whole time, obviously trying not to get it all covered in cum.

We took the cart to the rental bay and there was nobody there. We all climbed out and I started recording with my phone again. I pointed at the little puddle of Dave's cum.

"You should clean that up," I told Sandy.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers
12