Bitchy Businesswoman Taken

Story Info
An elegant business woman makes some enjoyable enemies.
1.8k words
4.19
25.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her high heels cracked across the floor as she strode confidently through the airport, her tight red dress clinging and flowing across her hips and thighs. Her nipples pressed through the thin material of her dress and the roundness of her breasts could be seen swaying as she moved through the crowd.

She found the limousine driver waiting for her, standing in an out of the way place, and said immediately, "Why are you here? I could barely see you! Let's go, I don't have time to waste."

Her impatience with the driver's incompetence simmered and boiled on the drive to the hotel... the limousine surged and stuttered, and when he slammed on the brakes she snapped "Can't you watch where you are going, you fucking idiot!"

She muttered under her breath as he stumbled through an apology. "Pathetic," she thought, although she noticed his dark eyes were hard as glass when he glanced at her in the rear view mirror.

The limousine jerked to a stop beside her hotel and she leapt out immediately, stalked up to the driver's door so she was confronting him toe to toe the moment he stepped out, "That was the worst drive I've ever had you idiot," she shouted, "and I'll see that you don't work here again!" She flung some notes onto the ground and stormed away.

The hotel was supposedly boutique, but the penthouse suite was just adequate, although it was alone on a separate floor of the hotel and so pleasingly quiet. It'd been a long flight, so she started the bath running and loosened her hair.

She examined herself in the mirror while she was waiting for the bath to fill. She was pleased with what she saw, fine slender legs, pleasing hips and shapely breasts. Not too big, but delightfully firm. And she loved the way her new hairstyle framed her face, highlighted her fine cheekbones. Elegant.

She heard the elevator discreetly chime, "Who is it?" Complementary champagne, she thought as she strolled toward the elevator.

She stepped around the corner and gasped as two men, both dressed in the hotel uniform of black pants, white shirt, black vest, but also with black balaclavas, walked around the corner. She started to shout out, "What the fuck are you two doing here? Get out of my room!"

Before she even got to "fuck", the taller of the two stepped forward and slapped her hard on the face, so hard she stumbled backwards and her ears rang. The other, following his partner's lead grabbed her around her waist and flung her down onto the floor, hard.

"No use screaming," the leader said, "no one can hear you up here. Get her up."

The shorter of the two hauled her up by an arm from the floor, then turned her towards the leader, holding her by her arms at each elbow behind her back. She could feel the heat of his body against her back and ass, and she thought she could feel him growing harder and swelling against her.

"What the fuck do you think you..." before another blinding flash of pain as the leader slapped her other cheek. She could feel her face flushing red and her head wobbled and hung down, her glazed eyes taking in the plush carpet on the floor.

The leader reached both hands down to the front of her dress, grabbed either side of her dress's v-neck, then ripped the front of her dress apart, seemingly without effort. The harsh ripping sound was like a chainsaw in her mind, and she felt strangely pliant, her resistance torn apart as her breasts tumbled free from the ragged edges of her dress.

The leader reached one hand forward, cupped her left breast, then grabbed the nipple hard between thumb and forefinger, and pulled it towards him so that it yanked her whole breast and she could see her skin stretching and twisting with his pull "ahhh, unghh" she groaned, twisting herself to relieve the pulling.

Inadvertently, this caused her to push herself against the shorter man, and she could now definitely feel his thick cock pulsing between her butt cheeks. The shorter man was using her arms to pull her into his crotch, but then he deftly re-arranged himself so that he was restraining her with just one hand as he reached down and undid his belt and pants.

The leader then bent down and placed her twisted nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking it. The sudden transition from pain to suction jolted her, and she let out an involuntary moan. The shorter man behind her noticed, "Going to have some fun here. I think this one's a bit of a wildcat!"

But her moan turned into grunts of pain when the leader, still sucking on her left nipple, grabbed her right nipple and pulled it hard down towards the floor. Still held from behind by the shorter man she writhed and twisted to relieve the pull, and she could feel his now exposed cock pressing and probing against her ass cheeks through the thin fabric of her dress.

The leader stepped back from her, undid his pants and belt, and as he did the shorter man behind her pulled her head back so she was looking up into the cold dark eyes of the leader. The combination of pain and pleasure had drawn a warm triangle across her body from both nipples down to her pussy, which was betraying her with a warm tingling wetness.

The leader wrapped his belt around her neck, applying enough pressure to remind her who was in charge, and then nodded wordlessly to his accomplice, who, letting go of her arms then ripped the back half of her dress from her. It fell in red ribbons to the floor and she could now feel the cool hotel air against her exposed pussy lips.

The man then crossed her hands behind her back, and slapped her legs apart and the leader growled "Stay!"... and she obeyed. The accomplice reached between her legs, spread her lips and plunged his fingers into her pussy and exclaimed "Boss, feel this, this is incredible!"

The leader reached down, one hand still wrapped around the belt that was choking her, and slid his other hand's fingers into her pussy. She gasped, and could feel her dripping wetness, then hear wet squelching noises as he started to fuck her rapidly with his fingers. Her pussy pulsed and waves of pleasure swelled from his fingers, through her breasts and ass and escaped as uncontrolled moans.

With his hands on her hips she could feel the shorter man's cock against her buttocks, the thick head sliding and thrusting against her, occasionally directly pressing on her asshole. For years she'd denied her husbands thin penis, but now the waves of pleasure were synchronized with the thrusting from behind, and her asshole, in its own betrayal, stretched itself open to accept the strangers cock.

Within seconds the shorter man was plunging deeply into her and the combined pain, pleasure and humiliation combined in an overwhelming orgasm, and she called out in confusion "oh my god", "no", "oh, no", "oh, oh, no, no, yes." As she fell into an intense orgasm she felt her ass muscles contracting, and the tight squeezing pushed the accomplice into his own orgasm. He let out a low groan as he kept pumping and she felt warm pulsing within her ass, and a few seconds later she felt his cum dripping from her abused asshole down her legs.

"Good girl" said the leader, and she could see him smiling broadly. "You enjoyed that didn't you?" he asked, and when she didn't reply he pulled on the belt, tightening it around her neck.

"Uh, huh," she nodded, and he pulled harder on the belt "Use your words slut".

"Uhh, yes," she whispered, and he yanked again "Speak up. I can't hear you! And yes who? What am I?"

"Yes sir, I enjoyed that sir" she said, head bowed in disgrace.

"Good girl", he said again, as he offered his hard penis to her.

Kneeling in front of him she started to kiss, fondle and lick his thick swollen cock, at first reluctantly, but she discovered to her surprise that it only took the slightest of pulling on the belt around her neck before she was eagerly taking his whole cock into her mouth, desperate for his cum. She was running her mouth around the knob of his cock, then using both her hands against his butt to pull him further into her as his hands gripped her firmly on either side of her head as he fucked her face.

She could feel her pussy was wet and pulsing with desire, and she suddenly had an overwhelming need to be filled and she cried out "Please, please, I need you to fuck me, come in me, please!"

The man laughed, pulled her up from her knees, then threw her down onto the floor, before pinning her down with her legs spread. His accomplice, who had been recording and taking photos, knelt down to grab her wrists, but before he could she grabbed his cock and started stroking it and pulling it towards her mouth. She rubbed the cock that'd been in her ass over her face, her neck, her forehead before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. It tasted like... being owned.

The leader plunged his cock into her pussy and the thickness made her gasp and moan, and she could feel her pussy squeezing in response. With steadily increasing tempo he thrust into her, and she could feel his balls slapping against her ass as his pelvis ground against her clitoris.

His hands had been on her shoulders, pulling her down so he could thrust into her, but then he grabbed her by the nipples and pulled her down onto his cock as she could feel his cock pulsing as he came. The intense pulling of her breasts combined with waves of pleasure streaming from her pussy as she gasped and choked on the accomplice's cock in her mouth.

She cried out in pleasure and humiliation as she came "unhh, yes sir, yes sir, unh" "you own me, sirs," but was cut short as the accomplice began to cum in her mouth, filling it with thick, creamy sperm. In the haze of her own orgasm she couldn't focus on swallowing and so his sperm spilled out her mouth and splattered over her face and breasts. The leader also had an amazing supply of sperm and he continued to cum in waves well beyond how long her husband would last.

The men, business-like now, dressed themselves quickly and efficiently as she lay on the floor, spent. She could feel their sperm dripping from her ass and pussy, mixing as it dripped to the floor from between her legs. She idly scooped strands of sperm from breasts and licked them from her fingers...

"I have a client to drive," said the leader, "but I'll be back later."

"Yes sir," she said, "I look forward to it."