Bitchy Sister Gets Cock

Story Info
Brother takes care of his whiny sister.
1.1k words
4.21
86k
91
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older sister Brenda is constantly stopping by my apartment to complain to me. Her husband no longer finds her attractive, she tells me. It's one thing after another. My sister isn't bad looking it's just her attitude. Brenda is forty three years old but she has an attractive face. If you like curves Brenda is your woman. She also has a great pair of tits. I haven't seen them live but I would like to.

Brenda arrived at my place one Saturday morning and started right in on me. Her husband Frank hadn't made love to her in months. I finally blew my stack.

"Why don't you just leave him if you're so disappointed?" I asked her.

I already knew the answer. It was all about money. Brenda couldn't support herself with the job she works. She needs Frank's cash to live the lifestyle she enjoys.

"How about minding your own business." She shouted back at me.

I came back at her. "Maybe you can't satisfy him any longer."

That must have got her blood boiling. She reached out ad slapped me on the face. I lost what little control I had left. My sister was wearing a t-shirt that day. I reached over and took hold of the material and ripped the shirt away. Brenda stood there in shock. I followed it up by pulling on her big bra and freeing up her huge tits. Those mammaries hung down nearly to her navel.

Not only that, her nipples were as hard as small rocks. I was in rare form. I started removing my clothes. Off came my shirt, pants and briefs. My sister was trying to hold her hands over her tits. There was too much flesh to cover up. Brenda did get a good look at my fat prick. She couldn't fool me. She kept her eyes trained on my long dick.

"Take of those pants and panties," I barked at her.

My sister didn't move. I walked over to her and took hold of those pants and panties and pulled them to the floor. My sister took care of her pubic patch. She was shaved down completely. She looked like some cheap whore on the make. I took hold of her arms and I pulled her over to the couch. She landed right on top of my lap. You should have seen Brenda's eyes. She wanted to tell me to stop but she was too excited.

I began to rub my rod against my sister's wet pussy. Oh yes, I could feel her moisture coating my shaft. She even gave into me. Brenda was moving her crotch up and down as I rubbed my bone against her slit.

"You want it, don't you Brenda"

Brenda just nodded her head to me. My cock was hard enough now. I reached down and took my erection in my hand. I found her opening and I pushed my cock head past her folds. That really set Brenda off. She began to gyrate her hips. She wanted cock in the worst way. I started to pump all eight inches into her belly.

Those big tits were calling to me. I brought my lips over to her large areolas and I latched onto each one. I bit and sucked them and I used my tongue to make those nipples even harder. Brenda was moaning and groaning now. She pushed her chests into my face. She was urging me to give her tits and good workout.

"Your pussy is mine now Brenda," I told her.

"I need your cock Tom, fuck me hard." She said.

I was giving it to her hard. I lifted up my sister and got her onto her back. I took hold of her ankles and pushed her legs back toward her chest. I was able to stretch my legs out and give her every hard inch of me. You could hear the sound of my low hanging balls as the slapped against my sister's ass. I know that Brenda hadn't taken a pounding like this in a long time.

I will say that my sister had my cock in a vise grip. I could feel her pussy muscles convulsing around me. All I could think of was that I wanted to seed my sister. I figured she was on the pill but I wanted to coat her eggs with my sticky load. I didn't tell her I was about to cum. I grunted a few times and I erupted inside my sister's wet pussy. Brenda's eyes lit up when she felt me gush inside her.

She tightened those muscles up and squeezed every drop of my cream from me. My sister placed her hands on my chest and she held me tight.

"Oh my God!" She cried out.

I kept stroking my sister until I started to go soft. I slowly withdrew my dick from her tummy. When I looked down my hot cum was dripping out of Brenda's pussy. My sister was panting and she looked exhausted.

"I've never had sex like that before," she said to me.

We got up from the couch and went into the bathroom. We took a shower together. I had Brenda place her hands on the shower wall. Believe it or not, I was still horny. I rubbed my bone across her ass crack. I got hard enough that I was able slide into my sister's quim one more time. It wasn't like the sex on the couch. Brenda said that I did give her a few more orgasms as she took my cock there under the water from the shower head.

One good thing happen from all that sex with Brenda. She is no longer complaining about her husband Frank. Whenever she is feeling out of sorts, she comes to me. Brenda will normally be in my bed three times a week if not more. I love to take her from behind. Brenda will be on her hands and knees. I sometimes pull on her long hair as I give her my bone.

What I like most is seeing her dangling tits swaying back and forth as I pound her pussy from behind. I also found out that my sister is a cum whore. She says that she loves feeling me give her my load of seed. She gets all crazy when I tell her I am going to give her a big belly. Even though she is on the pill it thrills her when I say I am going to impregnate her.

Brenda says she wants to leave her husband and come live with me. I prefer to have a little space of my own. As long as I can be buried in my sister's pussy a few times a week, I am a happy camper.