Bits of Bondage

Story Info
Collection of short BDSM-related tales.
1.1k words
4.09
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers

The Pendant

He stepped by her and placed the small lock pendant around her neck. After he latched it and stepped away, she turned and dutifully lifted her skirt, hooked the thin thong panties with her thumbs and dropped them to the floor. He lifted her skirt and swatted her firm, round cheeks. A sign he approved of her knowing the rules, but also a small punishment for even bothering with the panties. While her ass cheek stung slightly, her pussy twitched from the swat.

Closing her door, he looked through the window to watch slide the hem of the skirt until her lips were just visible if you looked. As they drove, she hoped his hand would slide up her thighs and caress her moistened lips. At the party, he kept his hand just high enough on her ass to not be obscene, but close enough to keep her aroused. Mingling about the party, she wondered if anyone could smell the heat rising from her aching slit, small drops of her juice starting to collect on her inner thighs. Having passed the gauntlet of the first floor of the loft, he motioned her over to a small alcove just outside of most eyes. Pressing her against the wall, his fingers dancing up her thigh until soft tease on her lips raised her on her toes. His fingers quickly found their mark, no cloth to slow him. Just before she could find release, he withdrew, then sucked her honey from his fingers. She could only gasp softly at the near eruption.

They returned to the fray of the party, slowly working their way to the stairs for the upper level. The transparent steps to the nearly clear floor above. She both tensed and twitched as the idea of anyone below seeing her pantiless above. As they ascended, she could feel eyes sliding up her bare thighs, admiring her engorged lips and tight rosebud. She only hoped not to drip.

Fewer guests were on the upper level, allowing fewer inadvertent caresses to her nearly bare ass. It also meant more open viewing to those below. She longed for him to pull her aside and remove the pendant, allowing her some dignity. Unfortunately, he dropped his napkin, politely asking her to retrieve it. As she had been instructed, she squatted down, her skirting flaring. As she pulled the napkin into her hand, she saw several guests suddenly look up from cell phones. Her bare, delicious ass was on display. She became flush from both the shock and sheer arousal on being put on display. She slowly stood up and handed him the napkin. His coy smile told her he approved. Excusing both of them the conversation, he motioned toward a side hall. Ducking into a small washroom, he locked the door and finally gave her the release she craved. This time, she was sucking the honey from his fingers. After he was satisfied with her finger cleaning, he reached behind the unhooked the pendant. The security of the panties, albeit sheer, allowed her to relax. The crack across her ass as they left the washroom reminded her of would happen later...

***

Treat from Mistress

She watched in quiet jealousy as Master fucked Mistress right above her face. Restrained, her only pleasure was when Mistress was hungry for her pussy, as His cock pistoned in and out of Her wet, bald pussy. She knew Master was close as He grunted, His balls tightening as she held her tongue out to taste them. The short, deep thrusts signaled His explosion, hot spurts coating the insides of Mistress. Mouth open, tongue extended, she waited for His withdrawal. As commanded, she sucked His cum-coated shaft into her mouth. But before she could truly taste Him or entice more cum from his cock, Mistress rose up. His cock was quickly pulled from her mouth, Mistress' soaked lips quickly pressed against her mouth. Mistress rode her mouth, wiping Her juices and Master's cum across her mouth and face. Then obediently, she sucked the warm, salty cocktail from Her well-fucked hole. She so wanted to feel His cum spurt directly into her own mouth, pussy or even ass. But Mistress always received the orgasmic shot first. She was left to clean Mistress' holes, only tasting Him mixed with the taste Her womanly juices. If she was good to Mistress, maybe Master would relieve more stress on her orifices once Mistress had departed...

***

Yoga Session

She gingerly walked into the yoga studio, very self-conscious of the small plug in her ass. While not nearly as large as Daddy's cock, it still tickled her tight ass. Moments earlier, as instructed, she had inserted the plug into her ass and pulled the tight, thin material over her bare pussy all while her cell phone recorded her in the small changing stall. Her fleshy, round breasts were allowed to be controlled by a thin bra, which did nothing to hide her hard nipples. All through class she wondered who could tell her ass was filled or the dampness from her hot lips. Also as instructed, after disrobing in the changing room, she paraded to the shower, no towel to cover her. As she showered, she dutifully bent over and allowed anyone in the open room to see her ass and the message emblazoned the plug - "Use Me". Soap sliding on her body as she rinsed, she noticed an older woman eyeing her. Finally rinsed, the older woman beckoned her to follow. As they entered the stall, the older woman pushed her to her knees and pushed her wet lips against little girl's mouth. Without a word, she ate the older woman's pussy hungrily, held tight against it.

As the older woman came hard on her mouth, warm girlcum smeared across her face, little girl thought this escapade was over. Looking up at the woman, she saw a smirk. The woman turn, bent over and spread her firm, shapely ass cheeks. Slightly moist from cum and saliva, little girl looked at the stranger's puckered rosebud. She had never eaten ass herself, Daddy having sucked on her own tight hole many times and remembered the taste on his lips. As ordered, she leaned forward, tongue extended until the tip connected with the woman's backdoor. The moan from her lips marked her approval. With that, she started to slowly tonguefuck the woman's ass, hands now holding her head between the firm cheeks. The rimming continued until the woman spasmed and pressed her ass hard against little girl's mouth. Fully spent, the woman montioned her to stand and turn around. The elder's hand cracked against her still bare ass, as the woman reached into her purse. With red lipstick, she penned a thank you on little girl's ass, with special mention of her talented ass eating. Initialed, the woman silently for little girl to go. Yoga pants pulled carefully over her pantiless ass, she went returned home. Immediately upon entering home, she stripped and paraded before Daddy, bending over for him to read the thank you...and lay his handprint on her ass as well.

ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers