Bittersweet

Story Info
All of us fall. How we get back up is what matters.
7.4k words
3.43
29.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________________________________________________

Warning: This piece contains Hetero sex, Anal, Oral and Vaginal. As well as Adultery.

All persons performing any sexual acts in this story are over the age of 18.

Thank you.

Hayden D. Linder

______________________________________________________

Mrs. Coco Williams waited as the crowd crammed forward to get on the plane. She, being a smart young woman, waited. With one carry on bag it wouldn't have been bad if she had joined the stampede. But with her 5 month old baby girl, Sophie, in her car seat? It would've been a real pain.

Once the crowd had made its way down most of the loading ramp, then Coco decided it was time to follow. She shouldered her bag and picked up Sophie in her neon pink Giraffe carrier.

Getting to her seat was easy now. She'd timed it to where she had missed all of the jostling fun of everyone trying to squeeze by as others attempted stowing their own baggage. So, when she arrived at her reserved seats, it was with a smile. Followed by a slight frown. She had reserved the middle and aisle seats for her and Sophie's carrier. And secretly she had kind of hoped that the window seat would be vacant.

Unfortunately it was occupied. It was occupied by a dark and handsome, athletic looking young man. But she was married. So his looks, though pleasant, were not as useful to her as extra space would have been.

She smiled at him when he looked at her. She set Sophie down on the aisle seat and then began storing her carry on in the overhead compartment. Glancing down she couldn't help but notice he did check her out. Not that he shouldn't. She was athletic, beautiful, with long black hair and those vibrant blue eyes that made men stupid.

And he was decent about it. He glanced. Took in her form and returned to his Skymall magazine. Well, at least she wouldn't be riding next to a letch the whole way home.

She secured the base of Sophie's carrier with the lap belt. Then took the middle seat before buckling herself in.

"She's an adorable baby. What's her name?" The man asked with a smile.

"Sophie." Coco smiled back while grabbing her copy of the inflight magazine.

"Well, she looks perfect. You must be very proud."

Coco nodded with a smile and the man returned to his reading. The Flight Attendants gave their safety spiel. The Captain did his, "Thank you for flying..." The Plane backed away from the airport and took off. And all was going as you would expect for a flight from L.A. to New York.

Sophie, to Coco's great gratitude, was so distracted by the people and the new noises and the unfamiliar surroundings. That she had been behaving herself quite well. For a 5 month old, that entailed not screaming like a 15 pound obnoxious asshole.

But two hours into the flight? When it was 6pm PST? She got a little peckish.

Coco hushed her as she unbuckled the baby and pulled her out of her seat. She glanced at the man to see if he would gawk when she started unbuttoning her blouse. She was quite pleased when he did not. She undid the clip for the left cup of her nursing bra and began feeding Sophie.

"How old is she?" The man asked.

Coco thought she would find him ogling her when she looked up at him. But he seemed to have no problem keeping eye contact with her.

"Five months."

He made a face. "Pretty young to take on flight. Isn't she?"

Coco shrugged. "My mom got sick and I had to fly out to see her."

"Oh. Is she OK?"

"Yes." She smiled with a nod. "It was just a problem with her meds. Once they got that worked out. She snapped right back into shape."

"I'm glad to hear it." He smiled before returning to a book he had been reading.

A few minutes later Sophie had emptied her mother's left breast. Coco put her bra back together before burping her daughter. Then put her back in her seat.

Two hours later, and Sophie was fussy again. This time she had a smell to her. Coco sighed.

"Time to empty her?" The man asked.

Coco laughed and nodded. "Yup."

He nodded his understanding as she stood to get her carry on. Before taking it and Sophie to the bathroom. Several minutes later she returned. Put her bag away. Sat down and undid her blouse. That's when the fight with her daughter began. She tried to get her to latch on to the right breast. But Sophie, bless her heart, refused to do it.

Coco tried a different angle. A different position. Praying.

"Come on Sophie." She begged.

But finally, she had to admit defeat. She switched her over to the left breast and her lovely daughter immediately latched on and began to drink. She heard him laugh.

But when she quickly swung her head with fury in his direction. He was obviously looking very seriously at something outside the window of the plane.

Coco returned to feeding her baby. Several minutes later, Sophie was full. Coco's right breast ached. The mother put herself back together and burped her darling daughter. And when that mess was dealt with she stowed the kid back in her seat and buckled her in.

"She has a favorite."

Coco turned to find he was leaning only a few inches away from her. Smiling.

"It's not funny."

"Oh. I know." He nodded. "I've been around enough children to know that."

Coco sighed.

"I could help you with that." He said.

Coco's eyebrows shut up as she looked back at him. "You - did - not - just say that?"

He put his hands up in surrender. "I'm only trying to help."

Her mouth fell open in a shocked disbelieving smile. As she looked around to see if anyone else thought he was crazy. She looked back at him.

"Just being a good Samaritan?"

"Exactly." He smiled. "My understanding is it's quite uncomfortable."

She gave a closed mouthed smile as she nodded, ending with a shake of her head. It actually burned a little. Not that she was going to tell him that. She released a disbelieving breath. Then suddenly looked back at him when she felt him lightly stroking her breast. He was gently running his index finger across the mound of it.

"Please stop. They're sensitive when they're full." She said as she touched his hand in a weak attempt to push it away.

"Then let me help you."

He moved his hand and slowly unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. This was so absurd that she couldn't think of what to say. She looked around the cabin for support but there was none to be had. She looked back to see him releasing the next button on her blouse.

"Someone will see us." She whispered.

Just then the Captain announced they were dimming the lights due to it being Dusk. She whined as she watched the cabin get darker. She heard him chuckle.

"This isn't funny."

"I know. It's uncomfortable... Right?"

She gave a hesitant nod. "Yeah."

He then unclipped her nursing bra's cup before lifting their armrest out of the way.

"Wait..." She whispered as he slipped her engorged nipple into his mouth and sucked.

She felt such relief. It still hurt but it held the promise of comfort. He sucked again and it was even better. She'd been backed up for so long. After the third suck he squeezed and she moaned. Her right hand had come up to cradle his head. She hadn't noticed his left arm had slipped behind her. Pulling her closer.

His right hand kept squeezing as he drank. The burning was gone. Finally. Then she felt it. Something rubbing her between her legs. It was very rela... She grabbed his right arm.

"Stop!" She hissed.

He forced his hand to keep rubbing her crotch. "It'll help you relax."

He returned to her breast, while she struggled with stopping his hand. But her heart just wasn't in it. It all felt too good. She almost stopped him when he unbuttoned the front of her slacks and pulled the zipper down.

She did grab his wrist and tell him to "Stop" when he slipped his hand inside her panties. But she wasn't strong enough to stop him. Morally strong, I mean.

She gasped when he slid two fingers inside of her. But her next gasp was blocked when he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

"Spread your legs." He whispered.

She drug her right leg over his lap. While he returned to kissing her. His fingers were doing things to her that she hadn't felt in years. A nice slow gentle build up to what she hoped would be a mind blowing orgasm.

When it finally came, she held on tight while he pulled her into him. Covering her mouth with his, so no one could hear her whimpering cry. She shuddered with the after effects of her climax. Until she felt him grip her hips and maneuver her into position. With her rear pointed at him.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

He had tugged her slacks down. And she could see a rather prodigious cock pointing at her.

"I can't!" She whispered.

But she firmly gripped the armrest between her and Sophie when he began to push into her. She gasped constantly as he entered her.

"No." She whined. "Oh God."

Finally the base of his cock pressed against her. She whimpered one last time before he pulled her mouth back to his.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing at JFK International Airport in about one hour." They heard over the Plane's intercom.

And judging by his pace, this man intended to use all of that time. She moaned into his mouth as she slipped into the easy grind he was giving her. She felt several gentle orgasms rise and flow through her. To the point she lost track of time. But when he finally came inside of her. She could feel him fighting to prevent himself from yelling.

She'd never felt someone so powerfully ejaculate into her. She mewled as he gave her several smaller thrusts to get all of his semen into her. His kissing continued while she felt a little disappointment that it was about to end.

But he kept grinding into her. She broke their kiss.

"We're landing soon." She whispered.

"Not yet." He shook his head.

She licked her lips with concern as she watched him. He kept pumping her lightly before kissing her again. He did have to pick up the pace a little bit when they felt the plane begin its descent. She moaned another gasp when they broke their kiss as they climaxed together.

He wouldn't stop kissing her until she pushed him away to get herself put back together.

"Stop!" She whispered as she pulled up her panties.

"Alright." He grinned before pulling his underwear and slacks back up.

She checked on Sophia, who was still sleeping and then reality rushed in.

She looked at him. He smiled at her. And he watched as her face turned to utter shock and horror. She shook her head once more and looked away.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he touched her shoulder.

"Stop!" She put her hands up to fend him off. "Just, stop."

He leaned away from her and the Plane landed. She watched him as the vehicle decelerated on the runway. He looked concerned. But she didn't even know this guy. Why did she..? I mean, Jesus! She shook her head and looked at her daughter.

He tried to get up with her when they taxied to the gate.

"No! Stay!" She pointed at him.

He sighed in defeat.

Then she grabbed her overhead bag and daughter. Then fought her way through the crowd to get off the plane and as far away from him as she could.

He caught up to her in baggage claim.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

She was crying. "No." She shook her head.

"Come - on."

"Look!" She said as she grabbed his shirt. "I fucked up. OK?" She said with a manic laughter. "You have any idea how hard we worked to have that baby? We've been trying to build a family for years. And I just trashed it all for some..." She motioned at him, waving her hand at him. "...dick."

It was his turn to shake his head but she went on in a more controlled tone.

"All I can do is put this - VERY - stupid decision behind me and try to salvage what is left of my marriage."

She waited but he didn't know what to say.

She nodded again. "OK... Please, let me get back to my life."

He put his hands up as he nodded and walked over to a bench along the wall to sit down. She could feel him watching her but he never approached. When she saw her stroller and luggage, she pulled them off and got her things together. Then, consciously, NOT looking at him. She took a breath and left the airport.

It wasn't long before her Uber pulled up and the driver helped her get loaded and into the car. She never saw him standing in the shadows. Watching her until she was driven away.

It was Midnight in New York City. She should be happy. Instead she rested her chin in the palm of her right hand with her fingers laying across her cheek. While she watched everything flash by her window.

"Is everything OK?" The driver broke her from her revere.

"Yeah." She smiled. "It was a long flight."

"Ah." He nodded.

She needed to get her shit together. Sophie was dead asleep. So, she took out her compact. Then some tissues to dry her eyes. Then some Visine to fight the red eyes. And finally she touched up her makeup. She needed to be happy when she got home to Arthur.

When she looked up, they were pulling in front of her Brownstone. And there was her oldest friend/lover/father of her child/husband/Arthur. He ran to her as she opened the car and hugged her tight.

"Ohhhhh, I missed you." He said into her ear.

She kissed him deeply for several moments before saying. "I love you." She smiled.

The driver helped them unload their bags, but they had to get everything inside. Between the two of them they had everything put away with Sophie safe in her crib.

"I have got to pee." She smiled. "Can you make us a couple of drinks and I'll meet you downstairs?"

"I would love to." He returned her smile just before kissing her.

Once he was headed downstairs she rushed to her dresser and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear. Then she rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. Stripping off her pants. She rummaged through her medicine cabinet until she found what she needed.

"Thank you God." She whispered to the ceiling.

She filled the small water bottle the hospital had issued her. It was meant to cleanse the healing wound from her Episiotomy. Which had healed months ago. Now she threw her panties in the hamper. Stopped. Went back to the hamper and buried them under the other dirty clothes. THEN - went to the toilet and used the Episiotomy bottle to cleanse all the cum from her pussy.

When she had finally washed all of...

She propped her elbow on her knee and rested her face in the palm of her hand.

She didn't even know his fucking name...

She put herself together. Put the bottle back exactly as she'd found it. Looked in the mirror and smiled at herself. It was the most believable fake smile she'd ever seen.

"Perfect. Now, you're gonna go down stairs. Have a drink with your husband. And fuck his brains out until he begs you to stop... Because HE actually deserves it." She whispered.

Coco left the bathroom. Walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Took the glass of red, Arthur offered her and promptly sat in his lap.

"Have I ever told you how incredibly lucky I am to have you?" She asked.

She took a sip as he made a face. "...No. You know what? You haven't." Then he drank.

"Soooo..." She whispered to him. "I have not been a very good wife?"

"No. I'd say you've been deplorable." He smiled. "Whatever should I do?"

She took another sip as if thinking. "I would say spanking..." His smile was matched only by the height his eyebrows had risen. "But that is so predictable." His frown was comically sad. She sipped her wine again. "Humiliation perhaps?" His left eyebrow cocked in interest. "...But that doesn't feel quite... Hrm..." She shrugged "...enough?"

"I'm dying to hear what you settle on." He whispered before taking another sip.

She set her glass down on the table before crossing her wrists behind his neck. "Have you ever forced a woman to gag on your cock, my love?"

She was very impressed with how cool his expression was. Because his cock just raged to life and was threatening to tear her pants open. She smiled then kissed him softly.

When they broke their kiss, Coco slid from his lap to the floor and began unfastening his jeans.

"You will of course use my mouth like a common whore's? I hope."

He stroked her cheek. Before reaching back and pulling off the hair tie that had kept her perfect straight black hair in a ponytail.

"You have been an awfully ungrateful wife, Coco. I don't think I have any other choice."

She smiled up at him in reply. Then fished his cock out of his pants. She began by licking her way down his shaft. Then engulfing one of his balls in her mouth to suck on. She watched his eyes half close as he moaned in delight. She smiled again and shifted to his other ball to repeat the experience. Once she got her next moan she licked the flat of her tongue up his shaft before sucking the head in.

She felt a shiver of fear course through her when she felt both his hands take a firm grip in her hair. She kept sucking as Arthur slowly forced her down his shaft. Normally, on those occasions when she gave him head, he would just rest his hands on her head and allow her to control the depth and speed.

But her husband was a strong man. This time she could feel that strength as he made her take more of him than she had before. His cock crept deeper until she felt the tip touch the back of her throat. She tensed but he did not stop. He forced more in until,

"Grhk."

He pulled her further.

"Grhk... Grhk grhk..." She forced her way back less than an inch.

He pulled her again.

"Grhk grhk grhk."

She looked up at him with her tears starting to run.

"Awwww, do you want me to stop?" He mocked.

She shook her head.

"Good. Because it's time to get serious."

She whimpered as another tremor of fear coursed through her. He pulled her until she gagged again. Then he began pumping his hips into her. She gave another gag with every push.

"Keep sucking, whore!"

She did her best to nod and "Mm hm." Between gags.

He kept abusing her mouth for several minutes until finally he forced her into one last long gag. By this time her chin, neck, blouse and his jeans were drenched in her spit. But it was soon joined by his cum when he filled her mouth. She swallowed all she could but most of it ran out of her mouth and down her chin.

Arthur sat back in the chair as he stroked her cheek. "Are you alright?"

"Mm hm." She smiled as she continued to suck him. She popped off and milked his cock with her right hand. "I love you so much, baby."

He smiled. "I love you too."

3 Months later

Robert Tunstin, C.O.O. of Folsom Dynamics, walked to his V.P.'s office with a casual purpose.

"Is she in?" He asked the V.P.'s secretary, Hanah.

"Yes, sir. Should I announce you?"

"Noooooo." He smiled just before opening her office door. "Coco!"

"Shit!" She yelled as she jumped in her seat.

Robert laughed.

"You're hilarious, Boss."

"I happen to think I'm quite funny." He smiled while he stayed in the doorway. Coco shook her head at him. "Cancel any lunch plans today. I need you in a meeting of the board."

"OK. What do I need to bring?"

"Just yourself."

She made a confused face. "Huh?.. What's the meeting about?"

"It's a surprise."

"...You hate surprises."

"I hate being surprised. I - LOVE - giving them." He ended with a huge smile before turning and leaving.

"You left my door open!" She yelled after him.

He didn't seem to hear her as he kept walking away. Come lunchtime Coco found herself walking to corporate meeting room, #1. She bumped into James DeRearden, her Director of Domestic Operations, as he came out of the stairwell.

"You heading to the meeting?" He asked as he fell in beside her.