Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...what was that?"

Ethan kept a straight face and eyes on his computer. "Nothing, you looked..."

Jack answered for him, "Hard?" He smiled.

"Yes. But it was the sweatpants, the way it was folded. Anyway, go on."

"Well now that you touched it, I am."

Ethan laughed. "Stop it."

"I'm serious. Look."

Ethan glanced down and Jack was starting to sprout a tent in his pants. He smiled, then looked back at the laptop and continued typing. "Could you tell me what's going on please?"

"Well no, now I can't concentrate. I'm going to need you to handle that for me first," Jack said smugly.

Ethan laughed again. "Keep it in your pants for now."

Jack gently moved Catty off him and laid on his side. He slid his hand underneath the pillow on Ethan's lap that was holding up his laptop and said, "How long has it been?"

Ethan tried to ignore Jack's creeping hand and kept typing. "About a week I think. Maybe closer to two."

Jack asked softly, "Why?" His hand had reached Ethan's soft groin and he started rubbing around.

"Because I've been working late over there with Liam, Jamel, Tyrell and Connor, and you've been here with EJ or babysitting your niece at night." Jack had been giving Henrietta and Brayden some much needed breaks from nine month old baby Brienna, so they could have date nights and reconnect.

"We suck at this. We've always sucked at finding time to connect with each other." Jack sighed. "But we have time right now." He felt Ethan's penis begin to mold in his fingers. He kept rubbing.

"We don't. EJ's school bus will be here by 3:10pm."

"Sounds like a good 40 minutes to me." Jack said. "And we only need about 20. Maybe 25." He smiled.

Ethan laughed and didn't respond verbally but his body was starting to. Jack was able to rub the length of his cock, now semi-hard. He said in a whiny voice, "C'mon babe. You know you can't just leave me like this. Don't you want me too?"

Ethan laughed again. "You sound like a horny teenage boy trying to get his boyfriend to give it up."

"That's exactly what I am right now. And I'm trying to get you to give it up!"

Ethan smiled and finally looked at him. "You are not bending me over right now."

Jack looked surprised. "Oh you thought I was going to bend you over? Oh no babe, you woke the sleeping dragon, you're the one that has to put in the work. I'm just going to lay here and take it." He laid back and put one hand behind his head, his penis standing at full attention.

They looked at each other smiling, Jack still rubbing on Ethan's dick with his other hand which was also now at full attention. Ethan raised his arm and looked at the time again. "Fuck it. You better cum in 20 minutes." He closed his laptop as Jack grinned widely.

Jack said, "No, you better make me cum in 20 minutes." He started taking off his sweatpants and long sleeved t-shirt as Ethan began to do the same. Jack stretched out on the bed on his stomach, naked.

Ethan, also naked, opened the lube and massaged Jack's tight round runner's butt, then put his two fingers in his hole, moved it around a bit. Jack started instantly moaning and talking, "hhhoooooo... no foreplay shit.... hhhooooooo... you know what... hooooooooo... you know what I want... hhhooooooo.... hhhoooooooo...."

Ethan removed his fingers, put lube on his own cock and straddled Jack's right leg, angled himself to the left of Jack and slowly inserted himself, moaning all the way down to Jack's most erogenous zone. He began to move back and forth, in and out, slowly at first, steady picking up the pace. Jack was already feeling the first gentle waves of his climax within minutes as Ethan was hitting his spot dead center, creating a spark and jolts of electricity traveling through every nerve of his body.

Ethan took his time getting there, but the faster Ethan moved, the stronger the waves until Ethan started pounding Jack's prostate with short quick strokes, and Jack's orgasm crashed landed on him with fury.

"Haaaaaaaaa!" He felt white hot cum shoot out between his chest and the bed, and hollered over and over again, grabbed the sheets as his orgasm rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell right behind each other, with Ethan grunting, talking shit and slapping his ass.

"ugh ugh ugh ugh -slap- take this dick ugh ugh ugh -slap- that's what you want babe -slap- ugh ugh ugh want this dick in your ass -slap- ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh -slap- tight ass -slap- ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna fucking nut all in this tight aaaaaaaahhhhhh...."

Ethan couldn't stop pounding as he emptied out and filled Jack up with his Irish cream, so much of it that it coated his dick and started leaking out as he was still thrusting in and out. It really had been too long and his cock ached with satisfaction of being used.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Ethan exclaimed as he slowed down, Jack still whimpering and moaning.

When he finally stopped moving Jack said breathlessly, "Fucking yea."

Ethan laughed and rolled off Jack onto his own back. He raised his arm and looked at the time. "17 minutes. Good timing."

Jack looked over and said, "I lied. I'm going to fuck you." He crawled on top of him, making Ethan laugh.

"Sonofabitch I knew it!"

Jack smiled and licked Ethan's nipples and kissed his way down to his groin smelling his own sex on him. Holding up his thighs he sucked his balls gently, then moved them out the way to put his tongue in Ethan's ass, darting in and out, circling the rim, darting in and out again. Ethan helped to hold his own legs up and moaned loudly as Jack continued to eat his ass like it was his first meal of the day.

After a few minutes and Jack dick being so hard it was starting to throb, he rose up and grabbed the lube, stroked himself and lubed Ethan's anus quickly, positioned himself kneeling between Ethan's already risen legs and pushed himself all the way inside until he was practically balls deep. They both moaned.

"Fuck I missed you," Ethan said as his eyes fluttered, and Jack smiled again.

Jack held onto Ethan's legs and skipped the long deep strokes, went straight to fucking Ethan hard and fast, pounding Ethan without mercy. Ethan's "ugh ugu ugh' quickly became "aaah aaah aaah"'s as translucent cum began to leak out of the front of him.

Jack closed his eyes and thought of nothing but fucking the fuck out of his lover. He spent the next 15 minutes alternating Ethan's legs, from both on his shoulder, to both bent back toward Ethan, to one on each shoulder at a time, to both on the side of him and he pounding him sideways, to back to holding them up and wide again.

When Jack felt the build up and needed to release, he cried, "I'm cumming babe!"

He reached down to Ethan's ass and buried his dick as far in Ethan's as it would go and moaned. Ethan felt every pulse and pump of Jack's dick ejaculating, warming him up from the inside and came again as well, hands free, ropes of cum painting his chest.

Jack crashed on top of him, sweaty and exhausted. Ethan instinctively ran his hands up and down his back as Jack was catching his breath. When he returned to normal breathing, he looked up at Ethan smiling at him. He crawled all the way up so that their faces met, and they kissed for the first time that day, softly at first, then passionately.

Ethan moved Jack to lay on their sides without breaking their lip apart. They entangled their legs together, moved closer and held each other, touched each other from their hair to their bottoms, sucked each other's tongue and pulled each other's lips, gasping and moaning until they heard the school bus in the distance.

Ethan came up for air first. "I'm sorry it's been a while. I love you, Jackie Bear."

Jack smiled. "I love you too." They kissed gently, then got up to wipe down and put on clothes.

~~~

They didn't get a chance to talk again until after EJ went to bed. Ethan met Jack on the couch with two glasses of whiskey for the both of them. They sat on opposite ends of the couch laying their legs across each other while Jack told Ethan all what Claire told him.

"I want to help her, I'm just not completely sure how. Obviously she can't stay here at the Inn forever. But she can't go back to someplace unsafe for her." He sighed. "Man, I know I promised everyone no more killing sprees but shit if I don't feel like making just one more," he said darkly.              

"Easy there, Red Jackie, we can do this the proper and legal way too," Ethan reminded him.

"I know. I'm just... saying... But for now I just want to keep her close. For some reason she trusts me. And I want to honor that. I just want them both to be ok, her and the baby."

Jack looked thoughtful and Ethan was quietly watching him. Then he said, "Jack. You know we can't take the baby, right?"

Jack looked over at him. "I know."

Ethan smiled at him. "I know you know. But I also know you are considering it."

Jack sighed. "I know it's not practical for us to have a baby right now, yes."

"Because we have a lot going on," Ethan said. "Two businesses to keep a float. And we are still in this apartment and we don't even have a space to put a baby right now."

Jack shrugged. "A baby can sleep in a crib in our room," he murmured and looked away. "And we could clean out the storage room and make it-"

"Jaaaackieeeeee..." Ethan groaned.

"I know, I know! It's not practical. I know...." He trailed off.

"I know you want us to adopt at some point," Ethan said. "A house full of kids is what we've always talked about and I want that too. But we've only been married a little over a year now. Can we give it some time until we are a bit more stable?"

"We've been together for almost four years. Married for almost two. We're...not stable?" Jack's eyebrows went up.

"Financially I mean."

Jack let a moment pass. "Why do I think that's not all you meant?"

Ethan sighed. "Having kids changes the dynamics of any relationship. Babies are tough, they don't sleep, all they want to do is eat, be held and cry. It will take a toll on us and I just want us to be completely ready."

"Dude, I used to work in a daycare. And I've literally been Brienna's third parent since she was born. Not to mention I've been taking care of EJ since he was a toddler. I know how babies operate." He paused. "And I'm not Trish," he said quietly.

"I know that," Ethan said quietly. They stared at each other.

Jack continued, "Also, I came into this relationship with you and EJ, so having another child isn't going to change the dynamics about the way we've been as a couple because we've been co-parenting before we were a couple, remember? Adding another kid will stretch us a bit, but not change how we are with each other or how we communicate around raising them. And yes we have two businesses to keep a float but this one is doing just fine and the other one will be as well, soon as we launch in a month, because it already had financial gains in its accounts when you took over to keep us going for at least the next year.

"So bringing a baby into our family right now just means a little less time for me because let's be real, it's going to be me doing the Mr. Mom thing while you are working back and forth between the two places like you are doing now. I'm halfway through my freshman second semester of school and I can ask for some extra curricular work like they give student moms so that I stay on track, or take online classes in the summer to catch up if they don't.

"By the time I start in the fall for my sophomore year, the baby will be about six months and we can alternate, when I'm in class or doing school work, you're here playing Mr. Mom instead. And my mom is obviously a childcare option."

Ethan gave him a look of amusement. "So I was right. You've been giving this a lot of thought. Even though you told her no, you're actively considering it."

Jack was quiet for the moment. Then said, "The ideal thing would be for her to stay here in Rockville with her baby, and we help her be the mom that she doesn't think she could be. But if at the end of the day she decides to put the baby up for adoption.... I don't see why we shouldn't consider it."

Ethan looked at him for a moment, then sighed. "Well could you give me some time to catch up to you and wrap my head around the possibility? And if...huge if, it comes down to it being an option, EJ has to be a part of this decision."

Jack said, "Of course! I wouldn't want it any other way."

"And if he says he's not ready?"

"Then we're not ready as a family," Jack said definitively.

Ethan nodded. "Ok."

"Ok," Jack agreed. They smiled at each other. Love you, Jack mouthed to Ethan. He shrugged, then grinned, making Jack grin as well.

Ethan then said, "Another thing I wanted to bring up to you. I've asked Connor if he wanted to come aboard and be the building manager at The Residence, officially."

"Yea? What did he say?"

"He said he would think about it."

Jack shook his head. "I'm not sure he's going to do it. He moved out of Rockville for a reason, to get away from his family."

"You mean to hide from his family."

"That's not fair," Jack said. "You don't know how terrible they can be. Let me rephrase that: They are fucking awful people. I've been in the room with them when they've said the most God awful shit and I've had to keep him grounded. They know I'm gay so they stay away from the homophobic shit if I'm there but everything else is fair game. That's why he takes Afia with him to dinner sometimes. You won't understand until you've experienced it."

"I know he said he wanted to come out to them and it's over a year later and he still hasn't."

"That's a lot of judgment coming from someone who asked me to 'define out' when we first met," Jack reminded him.

Ethan laughed. "Ok, fair enough. But being private and hiding who you are, are two different things. He and Jamel bought a house together, raising dogs together, sharing their lives together, and his family thinks they are just military buddies and roommates. That's not being private. That's being in the closet. And Jamel, who has never been in the closet, has now been forced in there with him. We talked about it the other day. It's taking a toll on him."

Jack scoffed playfully. "What are you, their marriage counselor now?"

"No." Ethan chuckled. "But Jamel really loves him and wants forever with him. I just don't want to see this tear them apart eventually. Something has got to give." He looked at Jack.

Jack rolled his eyes. "Oh, I get it now. You want me to be their marriage counselor."

"Isn't that what you're in school for?" He winked at Jack who rolled his eyes again. "Not theirs, just Connor's. He listens to you, respects your opinion. Just try to see where his head is at, what he wants to do. Before he loses the love of his life over his family who won't accept him anyway."

Jack nodded. "Ok. I'll talk to him, and see where his head is at."

"Cool. Anything else on the agenda for this family meeting?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, I would like to bring the topic of sex to the table," Jack said with a straight face.

Ethan laughed. "Ok, I'm listening."

"We aren't having nearly enough of it."

"And we've always never had nearly enough of it."

"That's not entirely accurate. When I came back from Ireland it was like...we couldn't keep our hands off each other."

"That's because I thought you had died and you thought you lost me forever," Ethan pointed out.

"Okay fair point. But also, right after we got married, we couldn't keep our hands off each other for months. Like two to three times a day type shit."

"That's because we were in a love bubble. Then the storm hit and it blew a hole in the roof of the Inn bringing us out of the bubble and back to focusing on work."

"Marriage is work," Jack reminded him.

"Thanks, Dr. Phil," Ethan said sarcastically.

"I'm being serious here."

"I know you are. We need to make more time to be intimate. I got you," Ethan said.

"Well you don't, and that's part of the problem." Jack looked away.

"Wait, when did this become all my fault?" Ethan did not like where this conversation was going.

"I never said it was. But I do feel like I'm typically the one that initiates it."

"That's not true."

"Today?"

Ethan laughed. "Today was...I was just focused on work."

"How long were you sitting next to me as I was sleeping?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. An hour or so?"

"And you didn't bother to wake me up?"

"Because you needed the rest. You were out all night."

"But I needed you too, E."

"And I'm right here. Anytime you need me I'm right here."

Jack paused. "Are we losing some of our passion for each other?"

"No," Ethan said automatically. "I still desire you."

"But?"

"No buts. I still desire you."

Jack paused again. "You hold yourself back from me sometimes. Emotionally. Intimately."

Ethan was stunned. "I. Do. Not."

"It may not be consciously. But touch is how we communicate and sometimes I feel like I have to beg you to touch me."

Ethan was still shocked. "Where the fuck is this coming from?"

Jack sighed. "Just forget it."

"Oh no you don't. You don't drop a bombshell like that on me and then say forget it. What the fuck, Jack? When have I ever held back how I feel about you or from touching you?"             

Jack paused. "Sometimes. Not all the time. Not even most of the time. But sometimes, I feel like....I'm competing with the ghosts of your ex's. Like the closer we get you find reasons to pull away, to bury yourself in work like you did with your first marriage."

Ethan's eyebrows went way up at that statement but he let Jack continue. "I don't know, maybe because...maybe you're afraid that something will happen and we'll be pulled apart or you'll get hurt."

Ethan stared at him for a moment. "Something like you leaving me again?"

Jack shook his head and pursed his lips together, looking up and resisting the strong urge to roll his eyes. He blew out air and said, "Ok, E. I got it. I fucked up. You gonna keep punishing me for that?"

Ethan threw his hands up in surrender. "I mean you brought it up, my fears and shit. My worst nightmare coming true and it already did, soooo...."

"Ok and I'm sorry," Jack said exasperated. "I've been so fucking sorry every single day since then. And I thought that us being married and wanting to have kids together was to show you that I'm not going anywhere, that I'll never leave you again."

Ethan gave him a thoughtful look. Then said, "How come you never asked me how I managed those few weeks without you? Not knowing if you were alive or dead, if you were ever coming back. You never asked me how I coped."

Jack didn't know what to say at first. "Because...I.... figured you were just cursing my name, hating me the whole time."

"I didn't. Well I did that first night. Then Liam showed up with the letter from June-"

"What letter?" he interjected with a question.

"-and the newspaper clippings you left with her, about what had happened to your parents. And I understood why you left. It didn't hurt an ounce less. But at least I got it."

"I didn't know anything about a letter."

Ethan continued to ignore him. "So I prayed for you every night, that you would return safely. Prayed for all of you, of course. I didn't even care if you came back to me, just that you were alive. And when you did, I was so happy, but I was also...fucked up. All these conflicting feelings of wanting to pick up where we left off, but also walk away just in case you weren't going to stay. Of course I took you back, you're my whole fucking heart. My. Whole. Heart. And you know me, I follow my heart.

"But it doesn't mean it still didn't fuck with me, the way you left. Even for weeks after you came back it still fucked with me. But you were different when you came back. Freer, like a whole weight had been lifted off your shoulders. Happier. Honest with me about everything and you continued to be. Able to love me, open your heart fully to me. So if you had to go to come back to me in the way which I've always needed you to be, then it's ok. You're forgiven. But does it ever fuck with me time to time? Sure."