Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quiet for a moment. Then said coldly, "You must be mistaken. My daughter is not pregnant. She is not having a baby."

"She never got the abortion," he told her. "She sat in the room and ordered them not to tell you. Then she hid it from you as long as she could. That's why she ran away, because she was starting to show."

He gave her a minute to digest what he just said, then said, "Claire Byers is very much pregnant and is having a baby right now at Providence Medical Center. Your granddaughter. Claire needs you. Will you come?"

Mrs. Byers was still quiet. Jack said, "Mrs. Byers? Ann? ANN!?"

"I heard you!" she yelled at him. Then composed herself. "I...I need to...my husband is not home he's on a business trip-"

Jack cut her off. "She didn't ask for him. And you know why. She asked for you. Are you coming or not?" He was getting upset.

She was stunned into silence again. Then whispered, "I don't know if I-"

"You don't know if you WHAT!? You don't know if you can be there for your own daughter?" Jack yelled at her.

Ann Byers let a moment pass, then said. "Ok. I'm... I'm coming."

Jack gave her the address of the hospital and the room number. Then he said, "I'm not going to tell her you're on your way. The last thing she needs is for you to disappoint her again. So if you are coming, come, and quickly. Do whatever it is you rich people do when you need to get someplace fast. But if you aren't coming, make sure you stay out of her life forever." Jack hung up.

When he went back in the room, Claire was having another contraction and Ethan was holding her hand and rubbing her back. Jack went to her other side to hold her other hand. She looked up with tears in her eyes. "Is she coming?"

"I don't know. But she got the message. If she gets here, she does. Either way, we're here."

She squeezed both of their hands. "This baby is going to have great parents."

Jack's eyes went wide but Ethan laughed. "One step at a time, Claire." He kissed the top of her hair.

~~~~~

Three and a half hours later, Ethan walked into the room with two cups of coffee to Claire smiling and bouncing in her bed and Jack dancing around her, listening to some non-English speaking pop music. She was feeling much better since getting her epidural.

"What is going on here?" he asked, handing Jack another cup of coffee.

"K-Pop!" Claire said excitedly. "Jack had never listened to it before. This one is called Love Ya by SS501."

"It's actually pretty good," Jack said. He danced in front of Ethan who stood still and smiled. Jack turned around and moved his waist against Ethan's groin seductively making Claire squeal. Ethan laughed.

"You guys are so cute together!" she exclaimed.

Ethan refused to dance with him at first. Feeling himself growing he said in Jack's ear, "Jack fucking Frazier, you better stop before you start something you can't finish right now."

Jack turned around still dancing against him, his green eyes flashing with amusement giving his husband that sideways smile he does. He wrapped his free arm around Ethan playing with the nape of his neck and continued to dance against him. He stuck his tongue out and licked Ethan's lips. Ethan laughed and sat his cup of coffee down. He lifted his hands inside of Jack's shirt and held him from the back pulling him closer. They danced and grinded against each other as Jack licked Ethan's lips again. Ethan kissed his nose.

"Hello?" They heard a female voice and all three looked toward the door. A mature woman stood there with her dark red hair in a tight bun.

Claire gasped, "Mom!" She put her hands over her mouth.

Jack backed up from Ethan as Ann Byers stared at her daughter. "What have you done, Claire?" she said coldly.

Jack moved protectively towards Claire's bed. "Claire hasn't done anything. Claire had this done to her and is making the best of a terrible situation," Jack said testily.

"Jack..." Ethan warned quietly.

"Oh, you must be the young man who hung up on me," she deduced.

Jack nodded. "I am," he said proudly. "Glad you could make it to be here for your daughter for once in your life." Ann looked aghast.

"Jack." Ethan called his name again, but he ignored him.

"I wouldn't tell her that you were coming because I wasn't sure if you would," Jack said.

"Well, I'm here. And I'm going to take my daughter home. You can go now," she snapped at Jack.

"Are you crazy, she's not going back there!" Jack said angrily.

Claire yelled, "No Jack stays! Jack stays here with me!"

"Why? Is he the father, Claire?" she asked. Claire's eyes were wide with tears.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Jack yelled at her mother.

"Jack!" Ethan yelled his name.

He ignored Ethan again. "You know who the father is, Ann!"

She looked at him, shocked. "What do you think you know? You don't know anything."

He started walking toward her and Ethan grabbed his arm firmly. "Stop," he muttered.

"I know everything, Ann," said Jack, angrily. "And I know that you failed your daughter in every way possible. And I won't let you fail her again today." They glared at each other.

"Please stop," Claire said in a small voice, crying from the bed, hands covering her face. They all turned to look at her.

The door opened again and Dr. Mavis looked around. "There are too many people in here. Claire you get two supports, not three. Someone has to leave."

Jack and Ann went back to glaring at each other. Ethan said, "I'm going to step out and sit in the waiting room. Jack, can you come here for a second? I think Claire and her mother have some things to talk about."

Jack glared at him but he kept his grip on Jack's forearm and pulled him from the room. When they got into the waiting area Jack started pacing. Ethan watched him for a moment, then stood in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

"Hey, Red Jackie, calm the fuck down, ok? Remember the goal here is to be here for Claire. And you can't do that if you attack her mother. Claire wants her here, and it's what Claire needs right now. So if you don't think you can do it, be in the same room with that woman and still be there for Claire, sit your ass down and wait here until the baby is born and I'll go in there. But considering she calls you Jack while she calls me Mister Ethan, I think it's safe to say you're much closer to her than I am.

"So can you do this, yes or no? In or out? Which one?"

Jack stared at him for a moment. "I'm cool," he said calmly.

Ethan crossed his arms and said, "Yea? The last time you said 'I'm cool' in that same tone of voice to me, you broke Carlos's nose."

Despite how he was feeling Jack started laughing and Ethan did too. He pulled Jack into a hug which he allowed. After a moment Jack said, "I'm ok, really. You're right. I need to be there for Claire. And I will be, no matter what. I'll keep it together."

Ethan nodded. "I'll be right here if you need me." Jack kissed him on the lips and left the room.

~~~~~

Claire had her girl baby with Jack on one side and her mother Ann on the other at 8:12am, two days after her due date on the 12th, after exactly 12 hours of labor. Jack had the honor of cutting the cord. At first she refused to hold the baby saying to her mother, "She looks like Uncle David. Now do you believe me?"

So Dr. Mavis put the baby in Jack's arms instead. Jack stayed with them at the hospital taking care of the newborn while Claire and her mother talked for the next 24 hours until Claire felt ok enough to hold her. Ann apologized to Jack for her behavior and thanked him and Ethan for taking care of her daughter.

She told him, "We had a long talk. We're not going back to Massachusetts, we're going to my sister's house in Pennsylvania and I have already sent the car to pick up my other daughter. I'm going to separate from my husband, and take care of my daughters and granddaughter. I just want to protect them."

Jack came home two days later after Claire was discharged to her mother and they headed south with the baby girl who Claire had not named yet. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Ethan there.

"Hey! You're home? Not at The Residence today, being so close to Move-In Day?"

"No. Jamel said he was fine overseeing the final county inspection today," Ethan said as he made Jack a sandwich for lunch. "Plus I knew you were coming home and I wanted to be here for you."

Jack smiled and moved closer to him. He kissed his bare shoulder and leaned on it, as he was only wearing a tank top and his khakis he wears around the house, and wrapped an arm around his belly. "I appreciate you so much."

They were quiet for a while, then Ethan asked him, "Are you disappointed that she wanted to give it a try?"

Jack shook his head. "Not at all. I just wanted what was best for her. I'm glad that she made the decision and I just want her to be safe and happy."

Ethan nodded. "Well. I should tell you that all of this has given me a bit of longing for another little one. So let's say we start looking into some adoption stuff by this summer?"

Jack was shocked. He stopped Ethan's hands from cutting his sandwich in half and turned him around to face him. "Seriously!?"

"Yea. Let's talk to EJ about it tonight, see what he thinks," Ethan said.

They stare at each other. Then without warning Jack attacked Ethan with his lips and started pawing at his clothes. "Wait wait!" Ethan laughed. "I thought you were hungry?"

"I am," Jack said seriously. "Can't you tell?"

Ethan pulled his face closer and kissed him fervently. "Fuck it."

He grabbed the olive oil from the counter and pushed Jack out of the kitchen without breaking their lips apart, bumping into the couch on the way to the bedroom. Ethan then changed his mind and pushed Jack into the back of the couch. He pulled off his shirt first, turned him around and kissed the space between his shoulder blades.

Jack laughed and said, "You don't want to take this all the way inside?"

"No," said Ethan, leaving wet kisses all along Jack's well defined back. "I want you right now. How is that for desire?"

He pulled Jack's sweatpants down and put his face in Jack's ass, making him moan. Jack's musky smell was driving him crazy with desire. He pulled back slightly to kiss Jack's round bottom all over, then spread his cheeks wide again and used his tongue to show his desire for him.

Then he smeared oil all over his ass and oiled inside him with two fingers, making Jack moan louder. He added more oil to both hands, stood up and fingered him while rubbing his hands along back first, then his abs, squeezing his nipples between his two fingers when they went up, playing with his pubic hair when they went down.

Ethan continued to nibble his neck and shoulder blades until Jack began to squirm in his hands. He nibbled his earlobe and whispered, "bend over."

Jack did holding onto the pillows on the other side of the couch. Ethan pulled his hard cock out from the top part of his pants and oiled himself. He entered Jack very slowly, resuming running his hands all over Jack's abs and nipples, his hands slick with sweet smelling oil. When he finally bottomed out, he reached down and stroked Jack while pinching his nipples.

Jack tried to move but Ethan held him firm between himself and the couch. He flexed his cock a few times inside of him but otherwise did not thrust or pull out, just completely filled him up, his pubes against his bottom. Instead he stroked Jack quickly and pinched his nipples hard until Jack cried out and came all over the pillows. Then he began to move.

Ethan pumped into Jack hard but steady. He continued to run his hands along Jack's body and left little bites along the back of Jack's neck. He slowed down every time he felt his orgasm rise and changed up his stroke, then resumed thrusting into Jack.

Jack closed his eyes and moaned, allowed himself to be thoroughly fucked by Ethan from behind. He could feel Ethan's sweat drip onto his back, his mouth on his neck, feel his thighs tightened as they slammed into his over and over again. He knew Ethan's goal was to make him cum again before he came.

"I'm so close," Jack moaned.

Ethan moved his hand back down to Jack's penis and held it firmly. "Cum with me," he told him as he nibbled Jack's neck again. "Together."

Together they moved into climax. Ethan bit his neck and squeezed Jack's nipple, and Jack came, released ropes of cum all over the couch again. Ethan felt the surge of his cum and pushed into Jack's rectum holding himself tightly against him as his dick spasmed and shot cum over and over again into him.

"Fuck," an exhausted Ethan exclaimed as he slid down to the floor, laying flat on his back. Jack turned around and realized Ethan never took off his clothes, and laughed at his tank top drenched in sweat. He laid down on the floor next to him, found his hand and held it.

Ethan eventually said, "You're stripping the couch cushions and doing laundry. That's your jizz, not mine."

Jack laughed out loud. He turned over and curled his naked body next to Ethan's clothed one for body warmth. Ethan held him, palming his round bottom as he loves to do. Both of their minds wandered back to Claire after a while.

Ethan spoke first. "I wonder if we'll ever hear from her again."

"I honestly don't know," Jack said sadly. "I hope so. She has my number and told her if she ever needed anything to call me. Either way I plan on calling her once in a while to check on her."

"It's just so crazy how she came into our lives before we got together and then came back into our lives now that we're married. And both times you had an impact on her," Ethan said.

"Both times she had an impact on me," Jack said. "I love her like she was my own kid, and she was only with us a short period of times, both times."

"Yea. I'm going to miss her presence around here. She was definitely our practice run with teenagers this time around. And, not that I didn't think you wouldn't be because you've always had a way with kids, but you were really great with her. Just like you've always been with EJ. I don't have doubts about our readiness to be parents."

"I appreciate you saying that, said Jack. "It's funny, some people come in and out of your life for a reason. I guess having Claire here was the universe's way of showing us both that we're ready. We didn't need to adopt her baby, we just needed to help her. And I am more than ok with that.

"And helped to put her on the path of healing," said Ethan. "It doesn't matter if we never hear from her again. I just hope she lives a happy life, both of them."

~~~~~

But two weeks later Jack received a call from Ann Byers while they were sitting on the couch watching TV together with EJ between them.

"Mr. Frazier I wanted to let you know, Claire has been adamant about putting the baby up for adoption. She's refused to name her and when she holds her she just cries profusely. I have been trying to convince her otherwise, but I'm realizing that raising the baby due to the circumstances of her... conception is starting to affect Claire's mental health.

"I've spoken to my lawyer who is currently reaching out to other adoption attorneys to find suitable adoptive parents. But... while I personally think my daughter's harebrained idea of you and your... husband adopting the baby was inappropriate at best, I did see you care for the baby those first few days and bond with her and... I did want to give you the opportunity to decide if... if it is something you and your husband would seriously consider. Because we would consider you first."

Jack's mouth was open and his eyes wide, listening to her talk. He looked over at Ethan who heard everything since the phone was on speaker. They stared at each other for a moment, then Ethan nodded once.

"Yes," Jack said. "We'll adopt her. And her name is Jacqueline."