BJ Audio

Info
Blowjob w/instructions.
68 words
2.44
8.1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reapr
Reapr
2 Followers

*Both participants in this audio are over 18, by a good bit. Consent was given and recording device was placed next to us in plain sight*

*Practice Permission Always* especially when you have a giant penis*

Audio of my girlfriend giving me head and she had wanted me to give her directions, so i did. Cotton candy flavored lube was a win also. But just a tiny speck.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Reapr
Reapr
Reapr
2 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
ReaprReaprabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to try to find a better way of recording that would be in higher quality. It's hard to get something that you can put close enough to us to hear, but also not be in the way. Inevitably, if it's too close, either her or I will knock it flying when we are changing positions or having a reaction to each other.

LandParkWriterLandParkWriterabout 1 year ago

This was really interesting to listen to. I wish the sound quality was just a little bit better, but I really enjoyed the way you were just like a real, normal couple, which you probably are. This felt a lot like I was listening to friends in another room or something like that which gave it a strangely unique taboo quality to it.

Share this

Similar Stories

MILF and Friend's Son Ch. 01 Milf and her Friend's Son have some end of summer fun.in Mature
Mature's First Anal Massage Pt. 01 A regular scheduled massage ends up being anything butt...in Mature
The Railing Two lovers make love in the moonlight...in Romance
Mother and Daughter Shared Pt. 01 New neighbours move in, and the adventure begins.in Mature
More Stories