BKP: Junior Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah couldn't see the machine opposite her (she thought Gianna might have chosen that one) but she did see some flashes that suggested the lasers had gone off again and there were sounds of the machinery adjusting itself even more. She and the other girls waited for that to finish, though Leah was eager to get started. She was pretty sure she had a lock on "lasting longest" now that she'd seen the other girls' physique, though she still worried about Gianna. When her machine stopped making noises, Leah started the workout.

She had expected more resistance so she practically jerked the pull arms toward her and snapped her legs straight, which meant the appendage that had emerged unseen beneath her shot straight up and slammed deep into her pussy without warning. Leah's eyes went wide and she grunted in pain and surprise. Fortunately whatever it was had been lubricated, but it wasn't small. She curled up, bringing her back to the starting position and causing the invading member to withdraw. She held herself there for a moment waiting for the ache and pain to subside.

"Come on Harmon, you tapping out so soon? I thought you were eager to help?" Crystal called out, her voice now harsher with ridicule as if she were a gym teacher presiding over a workout.

Leah grit her teeth and resumed the motions of the workout machine, much slower. This time the attachment pushed her folds open and slid up into her box more gently and Leah could actually derive some pleasure from it. She did another rep on the machine and felt the invader push in. She unconsciously started to speed up, and she could feel her crotch getting wet. She realized quickly that whatever coated the appendage was no longer the only lubrication in play.

It took her a moment but she suddenly remembered Crystal's statement from the start; the girl to "last the longest" was the winner. Given the tingling and the waves pulsing through her body as her pussy was parted again and again by the machine, she now realized physical exertion had nothing to do with it. She started hearing sighs and moans around her. She resisted her instinct to increase her speed, trying to keep her own reps to an even pace. She almost had to, as well; her own punishing first stroke still left her sore between her thighs, so the slow, steady pace was actually what felt best as her arms and legs pushed the machine to drive the artificial lover deep inside her.

Across from her, she heard Gianna suddenly give a quick squeak and her pace on the machine faltered. Based on her own experiences, she guessed Gianna was now out of the first round. Shortly afterward, Brittany's moans turned into one, long, escalating one that cut off abruptly. Leah was able to turn her head and watch the sorority president sag in the machine's supports, squishing her breasts together as she hugged herself through the shuddering orgasm. It was down to Leah and Lauren and the round went on for another minute or so before a frustrated moaning shout sounded from Leah's right. Sighing with relief, Leah let the machine return to the "starting" position. She was breathing heavy, less from the workout and more from the phantom feeling of having her pussy artificially fucked. Her own juices created lines of cold on the inside of her thighs and her bush was matted. The cold on her teased genitals made her shiver, and she nearly jumped as Crystal came over and spoke to her in a sultry near-whisper.

"You sure you don't want to keep going for just a little bit?" she said.

Leah couldn't miss the appreciative look the marketing manager gave her as her eyes took in Leah's naked form. It made Leah flush nervously and the feeling quashed most of her remaining arousal, so she shook her head. Crystal shrugged with an enigmatic smile and called out to the room, "Get yourselves some water then get back on your machines. Round two starts in as many minutes."

Leah dismounted and finally got a look at what she'd been stimulating herself with. The metallic strut running up the middle of the machine had a hatch at the top that had opened and extended a phallic appendage. It wasn't designed to mimic an actual cock; it was simply a clear rounded cylinder with a spiraling ridge running up its length. As she watched, it pulled itself back into the compartment.

"Since you're all in marketing, you should know we have a whole line of Vertirower 69 attachments, including a modular connector capable of supporting most artificial cocks and dildoes. The laser sensors on what I call the 'fucking arm' make sure whatever you want pushing up into your pussy lines up correctly. Of course there are other options for operation we'll be exploring in a moment," Crystal told them

The girls, all now a bit flushed and avoiding eye contact for the moment, each grabbed a four ounce water bottle from a table and downed it. Leah briefly saw Brittany looking at her with an apologetic expression. Leah wasn't ready to respond to her yet. She recognized the president was forbidden by Crystal from revealing much, but if one of your sorority sisters just volunteered to give what amounted to a public sex show she thought at least some heads-up was warranted.

At Crystal's prompting they returned to the machines and re-mounted. Leah subtly tested the pull and found if anything there was even less resistance now. She thought that made a bit of sense; if it were an athletic competition turning the resistance up would make it harder, but making it easier to move the arms meant it would be harder to resist the temptation of picking up speed and fucking yourself senseless as the sensations of the dildo overtook you. Soon enough she heard and saw the "fucking arm's" lasers flash and the hatch open. She took a deep breath as Crystal said, "Begin round 2."

Learning from her last mistake, Leah slowly pulled the arms. She worried about her chances when she shuddered as soon as the dildo split her lips with its tip. She kept pulling slowly, wanting to appreciate the initial insertion this time, then she practically squeaked. She thought it echoed but all the girls had made similar sounds, and Leah guessed it was for the same reason.

"I did say there were extra features to explore. Keep moving or disqualify yourself, girls," Crystal said.

Leah pulled even more slowly. As she did, another appendage pushed itself between the cheeks of her ass and put pressure on her rosebud. By the time she was three quarters of the way through a rep, a thin lubricated tip teased her rear opening. Leah kept pulling and groaned as the second attachment forced her backdoor open with a tingling, stretching feeling. It seemed to just be a straight rod, maybe a little wider than a finger, but as Leah fully finished the motion, the rear entrant started to flare, pushing her anal ring open even more. There wasn't really any pain, maybe a light burning, but the tingling and pressure feeling was enough to mix with the now-familiar feeling of being fucked by the dildo.

Leah worked toward establishing a rhythm and realized why Crystal had asked if she wanted to finish. Without cumming herself, Leah had essentially made the entire first round a session of foreplay. She was already groaning as the dildo split her sex open with each pull, and as the anal probe pushed in it added an extra jolt of sensation. Leah had almost no experience with anal play; one or two near misses with a fumbling boy trying to find the right hole was as close as it got, and Leah had never really focused on how those felt, more worried at the time about preventing accidental sodomy. Now she began to wonder if she should give it more of a chance. A full-size cock in her ass would probably make her scream, but this thin invader was just enough to set all her nerve endings off as both her holes were probed.

Leah accepted she'd lost and simply went for broke. When she wasn't sighing or panting in anticipation she groaned out as the machine teased her holes, pleasurable frissons spreading through her body as the attachments hit their depth. Leah sped up the reps, practically slamming the dildo into her sex, moving fast enough she could hear squelching sounds from between her thighs and felt some of her juices splatter on her legs until she overextended and thrust the toys to their deepest. She slammed the machine back to start, ripping out the probes as an orgasm snapped through her body like a lightning strike, making her shudder enough that even the gel foam pads couldn't absorb all of it. Leah suddenly wished the machine had a support for the head as she felt she'd lost the energy to keep her neck up.

She heard a long groan from her left and opened her eyes a bit. Through half-open lids, she saw Brittany groan and succumb to her own orgasm. The interesting thing was that Brittany's head seemed to be turned in her direction. Did she get off watching me cum? Leah wondered.

Leah dismissed the question almost immediately. Even if her orgasm had set off the sorority president it may not mean anything; as she'd learned from her time in Beta Kappa Pi, seeing a woman genuinely orgasm was an erotic sight, even if you weren't into girls, the same way some people got off on watching guys lose control as they jacked themselves off.

It didn't take much longer for Gianna to give in to the machine's stimulation and have a small but vocal orgasm, and Lauren followed soon after her, adopting the strategy Leah should have considered and making sure she got off before the start of the next round. Of course, they were all women; it wasn't like an orgasm would put their libido out of commission for long. For some of them it might make things easier.

This time when they grabbed their waters there were teasing glances between them, each of them briefly taking in the flushed and ragged appearance of their competitors, though no one was openly staring at each other's artificially fucked bodies. The exception was Brittany; she seemed to actively avoid looking at Leah, which again set wheels turning in Leah's head about what her sorority sister thought.

Before she could come up with too many theories or questions, Crystal called for all the girls to remount their machines, her face a self-satisfied smirk. Leah wondered what the nature of her manager's interest was; was she just enjoying the girls' discomfort, or was she actually titillated by all the nubile flesh getting worked up and cumming in front of her?

As Leah settled back into the frame of the Vertirower, feeling winded for reasons not related to muscle fatigue, Crystal said, "Final round, and final set of features to test out. Also, just to make this interesting, I'm going to make it worth double points, so whoever wins this one wins the night. Good luck girls."

When she finished, Crystal was over by the table with her clutch. She reached into it and all four machines started whirring and moving in succession. The flaps Leah had noticed earlier closed over her breasts, squishing them slightly but mostly molding around them and providing some support. Leah idly wondered how the flaps were dealing with Lauren and Brittany's larger mammaries but Crystal barked out, "Start moving girls!"

Leah was determined to come out ahead this time and tried to focus on doing the workout, ignoring the toys probing at her holes as much as possible. Unfortunately the break hadn't dulled her libido very much; if the dildo attachment had any lube on it by this point it didn't matter; her pussy was wet enough that it slid right into her, rubbing her insides deliciously as the anal probe kept pushing and sending tingles through her body.

She started to wonder what the flaps were even for other than to support her breasts and keep them from swaying when suddenly things kicked up a notch and all the girls let out surprised gasps or shrieks. The probes started vibrating, doubling the sensations pulsing into sphincters and pussies as they plunged into the female bodies. At the same time, something in the chest flaps began moving. Initially it was just distracting but soon it began to feel like someone was kneading and caressing her breasts. Leah's pace on the rower slowed as she tried to accommodate all the sensations at once, but she'd never experienced the level of stimulation the machine was forcing on her. Even when she slowed down a bit, it had no effect on the movement of the plates on her breasts or the stimulation thereof.

"I better see those arms and legs pumping girls!" Crystal said with a hint of an evil grin.

Leah gritted her teeth and began pumping again, wondering if she were experiencing the same sort of thing a man did when he was exhausted but his partner demanded he keep pleasuring them. She moved her limbs and shuddered as the probes penetrated her again and again, the fake phallus spreading her nether lips and shaking her core with vibrations, matched by the thin probe invading her ass. Eventually it felt like her holes were going numb and all the vibrations simply traveled through her loins straight to her clit. Leah tried to clench her muscles and somehow numb or blunt the feelings the machine forced into her pussy and ass, but that only served to clench down harder on the vibrating toys and allow the sensations to run up and down her torso. If she hadn't cum in the last few minutes, Leah was sure she'd have already collapsed, twitching and spasming.

A loud shriek snapped Leah out of the sexual trance she didn't even realize she was in. She looked over, wide-eyed, to see Lauren spasming on the machine as a stream of liquid fell to the floor in front of her, clearly having a massive orgasm. Shortly after, Leah was treated to the audio of Gianna shouting. Unlike Lauren, it seemed the Latina decided to abandon her resistance to the machine's attentions and instead leaned into them, shouting out, "Yes, fuck, yes I'm cumming again! Oh fuck I need one of these!" as she clearly pushed herself into having multiple orgasms.

Leah almost surrendered to the sights and sounds of the other women's ecstasy but reality broke through her sexual fog as she realized she was close to winning the stupid competition. Her head snapped around to look at Brittany. The sorority president's mane of ruby hair was plastered to her head, the sweat darkening the strands to a deeper red hue. Leah looked down and saw her hairless pussy taking the clear plastic rod, little droplets of Brittany's arousal spraying as the machine pumped in and out of her sopping slit, and her taught stomach twitched and writhed as the girl tried to adjust, clench, or do whatever to resist the inevitable conclusion of the machine's attentions.

In the end, their eyes met. It seemed to Leah that Brittany's eyes were somehow closer, like she could see the details of her hazel irises and make out her own reflection in the president's eyes. They locked gazes as if to add a staring contest to the one already occupying them. Leah shivered at the range of emotions she saw in Brittany's eyes: determination, lust, and ecstasy were obvious but there was also a slight hint of pleading. Leah realized Brittany was very close, possibly closer than Leah. She smiled at the ruby-haired girl and then dug deep. She exploded into motion, doubling or tripling the rate of her rowing. It obviously pushed the dildo much faster and practically slammed the anal probe into her, but it was so fast and sudden that it interrupted the building orgasm Leah'd felt approaching. Her pussy and ass were readjusting to the new sensations as the ribs of the dildo practically sprayed her juices out as her sopping pussy was pounded by the fake cock. She couldn't keep the pace up for long but she didn't have to.

Brittany might have figured out what Leah was up to or not, but she seemed to increase her speed a bit. Unfortunately, it either wasn't sudden enough or she was too far gone; she moaned out a desperate cry and shuddered to a halt on the machine, clawing at the pads over her breasts as they overloaded her with sensations. The pads retracted and she simply hung there, sweaty and spent.

Finally assured of her win, Leah just surrendered to the sensations. She closed her eyes and just moved at the pace that increased her pleasure, ramming the rod and the probe into her like she was encouraging a lover until it felt like they shoved a bomb into her pussy and it went off throughout her body. She grunted tensed up, forcing the dildo deeper than it had been all night as she pulled the arms to their limit with her clenching. After holding the pose for several seconds while the sensations pulsed through her body, she relaxed and sagged against the machine.

When she opened her eyes, Crystal stood right in front of her face with an enigmatic smile.

"Congratulations Miss Harmon," she said, and then leaned forward and kissed her.

It was one of the best kisses of Leah's life, male or female; sensual and teasing, soft but with a hint of possession to it. Leah suddenly understood why some of her girlfriends spoke longingly of pursuing older lovers, with real experience under their belts, literally. She tried to reach for more when Crystal pulled away.

"You now have a day off with pay you can cash in. Check with me to arrange it," she said. She leaned forward again and Leah thought she was going for another kiss but her manager leaned to the side and whispered, "I noticed that power move with Miss Spears. I'm sure you know how well that assertiveness serves in academics. Try it in other areas of your life. I expect it in the workplace. I'll be watching."

Crystal walked off at a brisk pace, her pumps echoing with the finality of her steps. Leah looked to her left and saw Brittany still hanging in the Vertirower, apparently recovering. She decided to take Crystal's words to heart.

She dismounted from her own machine and padded over to the one still holding Brittany. She had the apparatus in the "resting" position, so the toys were fully retracted. Leah quickly looked over the toy and saw it was easily removable, and made of some sort of material that managed to be both rigid and pliable, like more solid jelly. She only considered that as she pulled it out of the machine. Then she stepped around to the front, putting her eye level with Brittany, who was still tilted forward.

"You're going to cum for me Brittany," she said.

"I can't," Brittany replied immediately, "I'm too-ooooooh fuck!" she screamed as Leah inserted the toy. Brittany's pussy was still sopping wet and it slid in with barely any resistance. Leah took advantage and pushed it as deep as possible, pushing Brittany's lips up with the fingers holding the base of the toy. Brittany let out a grunt as the toy bottomed out in her pussy.

To get her arm in place, Leah'd had to step forward so they were now cheek to cheek. In Brittany's ear, she said quietly, "God you're such a slut. Your pussy's big enough to take a log inside it. Feel how deep I'm fucking you? This is why you'll cum for me Brittany Spears; I'm fucking you deeper and harder than anyone, aren't I?"

"Uh huh," Britttany groaned out.

"Say it," Leah said.

"You're fucking me so deeeep," Brittany groaned as the toy plunged deep into her vagina. She instinctively stretched her body out, putting her tits at mouth level for Leah and she latched on, sucking one of the rock hard nipples deep. Leah's fingers were soaked with Brittany's juice; the knuckle of her thumb pushed up against the president's clit and her other fingers actually slipped past her lower lips and partially into the pussy.

"My fingers are slipping into you Miss President," Leah teased as she groped and pinched at Brittany's tits, "I wonder if you could take them? What do you think, could you take a fist in your cunt? Do you want my fist in your pussy?"

Brittany simply moaned and started bucking against her hand, her movements no longer helped by the machine, which prevented her from pushing forward very far. Leah could tell she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. Leah kept her riding the edge for a while, then she extended her middle finger on the next thrust. It slid straight up into Brittany's asshole and the girl let out a banshee wail. Leah's fingers and arm were suddenly drenched in girl cum and she wasn't able to move the dildo; Brittany's cunt muscles had clamped down too hard and her fingers were too slick to move it. Then she realized Brittany had arched back and was tipping. She ran around and half helped, half caught her sorority president as she slid back out of the machine. They ended up on the bare concrete floor, Brittany sitting naked in Leah's lap, her head bowed as Leah stroked her red hair and held her like a mother. Leah looked around but the other girls had left the room, either on their own or at Crystal's urging.