Black & Black on Hotwife Sue

Story Info
Sue Wants More. . .
10.2k words
4.32
29.2k
34
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers

Sue came downstairs after catching a few hours of sleep, "I'm torn between never again and when can I go back."

"Seriously? Now you're not sure?!"

"I had no idea that his girlfriend would be there or that she'd get involved. They called me a white slut! I was slapped, choked, bitten, spanked, made to crawl, they pulled my hair, spit in my mouth and in my face, she even peed on me! I'm just another married white woman they want to use. I had no choice but to go along with whatever they said and did. But, on the other hand most of it was so animalistic, so highly erotic!"

"So they used you for sex. Isn't that what we did with Duane? Couldn't you leave? If you'd have called me I'd have come to get you!"

"Duane was different. Yes, I used him for his dick, but I never degraded the boy. They hid my phone, then literally kicked me out. Andre opened the door, slapped me hard on my ass, laughed and told me to 'get the fuck out!' They humiliated me, but honey despite the fear it was the most intense, primitively erotic and draining sex I could imagine."

I had to bring up the obvious, "And he charged you for the privilege of being used and abused?"

"No, he didn't want money. That was BS. His girlfriend was another matter though. She made me do things, then charged me $100. I've got the rest in my jeans pocket."

"What "things" did she make you do?" I asked.

"Later. I'll tell you everything later. Right now I need some coffee and something for my aching muscles."

I let the subject go, but I was dying to know everything.

Sue's aches had begun to ease by day four and the hickeys on her breasts started fading. The breast that Arleta had marked showed faint teeth marks from sucking so hard and Sue had a good sized bruise on one ass cheek.

Five days since the "date" with Andre and Arleta with nary a mention about them. I finally asked Sue what else might have happened between her and Arleta, but she was extremely embarrassed about something and needed a little more time to settle the issue with herself before she could discuss it. I wasn't happy with that answer, but decided to give her more time and space before bringing it up again. I was hoping to hear that Arleta used my submissive wife for her own oral pleasure. Time might tell, I hoped.

I expected that Sue would receive a text from Andre, at least checking up on her or hoping to coax her into a second visit, but nothing came about. A week went by and things at home seemed somewhat back to normal, but we still watched our favorite porn, interracial cuckolding. Sue was as into it as ever, moaning about those big black cocks in tight white married pussy, but with no mention of Andre or Arleta.

After some great sex I probed with the subject that had been torturing me, "I should send you to Andre now, let him reclaim that used pussy of yours."

Sue cooed, "Oh, I don't know babe. He doesn't strike me as the type who takes sloppy seconds from anyone but himself and especially not from a white boy!"

"A white boy? Really?"

"That's what he calls white men, but maybe if I clean up really good and take a shower he might let me suck his big dick again, if YOU were to ask him nicely." She said teasingly with a sexy smile.

"Damn babe, you need to get yourself black fucked again, don't you? You need to feel that black depth finder of his splitting that snug white pussy again?"

She teased, "Just say the word and I'm there. It was such a change from you and even from Duane. Taken on the whole though, it was thrilling and I might do it again if given the opportunity. Well,...I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. They aren't pleasant people!"

Obviously she was undecided about what to do next. Or was she?

On Friday a friend of mine contacted me for my opinion on a classic car he was interested in, a somewhat high dollar collectable. I couldn't give him an honest answer without seeing the car since it was about 300 miles away. He talked me into taking the drive the following Saturday morning. He'd drive there. I'd drive his car home if he bought the other car. We'd see the car Saturday afternoon, buy or not buy the car, stay overnight in a hotel, then take the six hour return trip on Sunday. He was covering hotel and meals. Sure, why not? We could make a double date if the wives went along. His wife couldn't go. She worked Saturday. When I told Sue this she decided to stay home as well. Okay, so the two of us guys took off early Saturday morning. If all went well we expected to be home by 6:00 pm Sunday.

As we were about three hours into the trip the owner of the car called and apologized, he'd just sold the car. Oh well, no sweat. We turned around and headed home. When I got there Sue wasn't home. I figured she went shopping. I started worrying as the hours rolled by. I tried her cell phone a few times and left some voicemail messages. I began to get worried as more time ticked by with no reply. This was unlike her. Should I call the police?

At 8:00 PM her car pulled into the driveway. Something odd was going on and I needed to find out what. Suspicions had slowly crept into my head. I went in the unused bedroom next to ours and waited. She was texting when she entered our bedroom. She finished her text, removed her clothes, then went into the bathroom to start the shower.

I crept into our bedroom and picked up her clothes. Her panties were soaked with cum. She was fucking someone behind my back. I had an idea whom. I saw her phone and scrolled through it. It hit me hard, she'd been with Andre again as I suspected and worse yet, it was at her instigation. The texts started on Friday night.

She texted him asking how he was. It quickly went downhill from there with Andre's reply, "Yo pussy all healed up baby, ready fo mo? You need this big dick?"

Sue's next text, "My husband is gone for the weekend. If you promise not to mark me again I'd like to see you tomorrow."

Andre, "Ain't promisin' shit babe, how it is. Bring that big ass over at 12. I'm done w/my meet and you can suck the sweat from my meat lol. You comin here and we fuckin' Africa style you know right? Gonna ride this big dick too! lol!

Sue's reply, "I'll be there at 12. Will Arleta be there?"

Andre, "Maybe. If you up to it. She still talkin' 'bout you ate tha black ass and puss pro style. You up for more a that shit? You comin to fuck me or her yo? both?"

Sue, "You. Maybe we can work out something regular. Like, around your classes and track meets?"

Andre, "You gonna stop by for dick when I got time? Steady piece a ass? Damn! Gimme that white pussy on my schedule? Girl, you one horny white bitch lol. We gonna fuck like wild animals. Here come a pic o my big black dick, keep you company til 'morrow lol."

I was shocked, angry and turned on at the same time. The very next text was from Andre, a photo of a huge black dick, very long, very thick, somewhat longer and thicker than Duane's. Sue responded with her own text, the image of a woman's mouth with bright red lipstick. Indicating I guessed, that she was looking forward to sucking as well as fucking that huge black cock.

There were no more texts Friday night, but she'd obviously been with Andre from 12:00 pm until just before getting home at 8:00 pm.

There were more texts this evening. The latest was just minutes after Sue arrived home, "Can't believe how many times I came. Love your massive cock and can't get enough. I don't know how I'm going to get him to ask you to do it. But (no pun intended) we'll figure it out lol! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12 and get you back by 4. Hubs will see your marks when he's home, but I won't tell him they're a day old."

Just then Andre texted. The phone vibration surprised me and I nearly dropped it, "If you gonna continue gettin this mufuk in your mouth and pussy ya gonna give up that fine white ass, but hubby gotta ask me. No hubby permission slip, no black dick baby lol."

I looked up to see Sue standing there in the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom. She was nude, not expecting to see me home. I guess my voicemails weren't important enough to distract her from her lover. Her phone was in my hand. There were new hickeys on her tits. She knew that I knew. There was no way to deny it and she started to cry, then bawl her eyes out and slobber out her apologies. I was hurt from her deception and at the same time sickened by my own arousal. I dropped her phone on the bed and walked away. I was tempted to fuck her used pussy right then and add my own hickeys to her tits, but I was angry so I just walked away.

She followed, "Honey, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Please! It'll never happen again, I swear to you! Please don't leave! I love only you!"

"No Sue, you're not sorry! You're sorry you got caught. You're hooked on his black cock. You can't wait to fuck him whenever he can make time for you. You want to run over there and fuck him between his classes! You even want him to fuck your ass IF you can get ME to ASK him to do it. You're a slut for black dick and his black girlfriend's pussy!"

"Honey, please!" She cried, "It was just sex. I thought it's what you wanted. I don't have feelings for him. It was just naughty sex. You are right though, I shouldn't have sneaked. It'll never happen again. I'll text him, tell him it's over and we can never meet again!"

"Then do it now!" I yelled.

She picked up her phone and started texting. When she was done she held out the phone for me to see.

"I don't want it. That's between you and your black lover. And this isn't over. I've got to think things through. I never thought you'd deceive me like this. I thought everything was open and honest between us. Stupid me. This is life changing, Sue. I don't know you after all!"

She was bawling her eyes out, runny nose too. I was pissed and turned away then changed my mind and walked toward her and reached for her crotch but it startled her and she pulled away. I reached again and she stayed put. I slid a finger inside her and she flinched slightly.

"Sore?"

"Just, just a little!" She said apprehensively, her head down, ashamed, looking at the floor.

"How many times did you fuck him today?" My finger was still in her pussy, remnants of Andre's ejaculate oozed down my finger. I put the finger in her mouth. She didn't hesitate to suck it clean. She reached for my crotch, but I pulled away.

"You're full of his cum. How many times did he fill you?" I repeated.

"Honey, please..."

"How many times did you fuck him today?"

"Four." She said as she looked at the ground. "I'm really sorry!"

"He came inside you four times?" I asked, calmly.

"No,...six. Twice in my mouth. Same as the first time I went there."

"And how many times did you cum for him?"

"Please hon, let's not..."

I cut her off, "How many?"

"I, I really don't know. It was a lot. I couldn't keep count. I'm so sorry. I'm being completely honest with you! I love you so much! Can we just put this behind us, please? I'll never do anything like this again, ever!"

"When were you going to see him again?"

"Honey, it's over. Let's get on with our lives, please?!"

"When were you going to see him again?" I repeated, but already knew the answer from reading her texts.

"Tomorrow. I'm sorry. He wanted to meet here before you got home. I,...we thought it would be really naughty and taboo. I was going to pick him up at school, then bring him back there, afterwards. The way you teased me about going to him I thought I could see him tomorrow and you wouldn't find out that I was with him today. It was so stupid of me." She sobbed

"I'm not following you. You had your fuckfest with him today and wanted to keep it a secret from me, but you were going to tell me that you fucked him in my house tomorrow? What the hell is that?"

"I would have to tell you about tomorrow because he marked my tits today. I knew I'd never be able to hide that from you. So I figured why not see him again tomorrow and tell you that's when he marked me? I'd tell you about seeing him because of the bites, but keep quiet about today. What harm would it be? I know it would be a lie and an incredibly mean and selfish thing to do to you, but I went along with it. Maybe I was subconsciously paying you back for getting us involved in this kink in the first place. I'm sorry any of it happened."

"Oh no, don't blame me babe! You're the one who went back for seconds with Andre. You're obsessed with his black cock. I read your texts. You initiated everything. And you know why he marks your tits, don't you? It's to be in my face that he's fucked you. It's not enough that he cums down your throat and in your pussy, now he wants to fuck your asshole."

She hung her head, still sobbing and threw her hands in the air, "I just fucked up the best thing I ever had and all I can do is tell you I'm sorry and beg you not to leave me."

I nodded, "Look, I need time to think. But whatever I come up with will be a change for both of us. I don't know how I'm going to cope with a slut wife who deceives me."

She left the room crying and went to our guest bedroom. I heard the buzz of a text on her phone. I picked it up. It was Andre of course, answering Sue's text, "Work dat shit out w/hub. your fat white ass addicted. you be bak. guarantee! lol!"

I started to text him back, but stopped. I think that's the moment the twisted plan started to form in my brain. I'd always had fantasies about her cuckolding me with some young black kid and here she had fulfilled some of those fantasies first with Duane and now with Andre. I just had a major problem with the deception part of what she did.

One of the many fantasies I had shared with her did include her somewhat sneaking behind my back. In that fantasy Sue dresses up, wearing a short skirt and heels and goes to the shopping mall one town over. There's a young black kid working in an athletic store and he flirted with her when she went there her first time. She pretended not to notice, but intrigued and curious she went back the next day and bought something else. On her third visit she's wearing the skirt. She's shy, but she intends to fuck him. He takes her in a back room and they fuck. She comes home wet with his semen and tells me afterwards. She goes to the store on his work days and it happens again, over and over. They fuck in the back room, she comes home and teases me, it's show and tell time. She's fucking him three or four times a week.

It becomes the store joke with his coworkers, the shy, beautiful blonde older housewife more than twice his age who cheats on her husband, the desperate married white slut who needs to be black fucked in the back room. During one of their fuck sessions she tells him that he can have her just about whenever he wants as he's sliding that big cock in and out of her neatly trimmed, tight wet blonde pussy while he plays with and sucks her titties. She loves the contrast of color and feel of his black mouth on her white tits. She clings tightly to him wanting every long thick inch inside her when he cums, not wanting to spill a drop of his seed. She cums multiple times while they fuck, her most explosive orgasm when he's cumming inside her.

She tells him he can text her when he has time for her. He takes advantage of her need, knowing that she'll spread her legs for him any time. After several weeks he begins to play with her. He intentionally makes her wait when she goes to his store. He tells her he's busy and she should roam the mall, check in at his store every 15 minutes or so to see if he's finished with a customer then she can give him her white pussy. Sometimes, knowing she's there waiting for him he'll seek out another customer intentionally, knowing he's building her humiliation, frustration and need for his black cock. Sometimes he'll only let her suck his cock.

So, did I plant the seed with Sue, that sneaking was okay? Am I partially to blame for her second rendezvous with Andre? I do admit that her latest tryst with him really turned me on and I wanted her sessions with him to continue. But, I also wanted to know immediately before or immediately after her assignations.

A few days went by and I mostly ignored Sue. We slept in the same bed and I'd feel her body touch me from time to time, but I avoided reciprocating. I was incredibly turned on by what she had done, but I was angry too at the deception. If she had told me she definitely wanted to fuck Andre again it would have been a different matter altogether. Instead, she sneaked. Finally, after a week of the cold shoulder I told her we needed to talk. She was nervous, sitting across from me at breakfast, worry on her face.

"Honey, please! Tell me we can get past this together!" She pled.

"I've been thinking that if we split up you get half our assets and be able to keep Andre."

"NO! What's wrong with you? Andre was a plaything, that's all. Yes, I screwed up. I want you, I want us! I'll never divorce you! Please honey. Don't do this!" She sobbed.

"What about your fixation with him? How do I know that you won't go back for a fuck when the itch hits you again?"

"There is no itch. I'm never doing anything like that again. It's not worth it! And stop being so self-righteous. You're the one who wanted me to be the naughty hotwife, remember?" She said, raising her voice in anger.

"Maybe I still want a naughty hotwife, but an honest one, not one who sneaks without telling me. I can't help it. It does turn me on when you play. But, if you want to go back to the faithful wife that's fine too. It depends on what YOU are willing to do. No one in our circle knows that you played the naughty white hotwife with black boys. You could still do that on the side and it remain our dirty secret." I reminded her.

"So, what are you saying? We'll stay together? That's what I want more than anything honey! But, you want me to be bad, a naughty wife too? Or do you want me to be the clean cut faithful wife? I don't understand where you're going with this."

"Did you enjoy fucking Andre?"

"Please, not this again..."

I cut her off, "You did! You liked being the married white slut getting fucked on the side by a well-hung, ill-behaved young black kid. It turned you on and it turned me on. Admit it, it was a thrill!"

"Okay, yes. It was exciting. It was humiliating and thrilling at the same time. What woman doesn't want to be used like that sometimes?"

"Right! So, what's it going to be? Your choice and I'm in with you all the way whichever way you choose, Mrs. Respectable all the time or Mrs. Respectable in the public eye, but the hotwife who fucks black lovers on the side when the urge hits? It's up to you and I'm with you however you choose."

She studied my face and leaned closer, kissing my mouth and looking me in the eyes, "Seriously, you're telling me that you are okay with me being the naughty wife and that you WANT me to be the naughty wife? You want me to keep fucking Andre on the side or maybe even some other black boy? Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes, but only if it's what you want. So, yes, I like the naughty version best."

"So, what now? How about you take me to bed and tell me more?" She said in her sexiest voice.

"No babe, I have other plans for you. Here, I prepared a text on your phone. It's for Andre. Read it."

She took the phone and read out loud, "Hey Andre, Everything is cool. Can I stop by? I'm going to need that cock. My husband is going to ask you if you'll honor me with fucking my virgin ass. Can I come over now? I really need fucked the way only you can fuck!"

She looked at me wide-eyed and began her tease, "Wow, you really are naughty babe. Is this what you want, you want me to go to Andre now? Right now? He's likely to spread my legs wide and slam that big black cock right up to his balls into my tight pussy! He'll be fucking orgasms out of me nonstop. I'll have no choice but to fuck him back as hard as I can so I can get him to empty those big balls deep inside me. He's a real heavy cummer babe. I'll be overflowing with his cum. There's no turning back if I do this you know."

devilstrip
devilstrip
146 Followers