Black and Blue

Story Info
A crossdressing femboy, finds catches a futa's eye.
7.4k words
4.78
32.6k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes of public molestation. This is for fictional use only. I don't condone this behavior.

All characters are over 18.

-------

Puck

My legs trembled as I finally reached the subway platform. I leaned against one of the pillars, steadying myself, taking a few quick deep breaths, trying to calm the tension that had been building inside me all day.

I lazily glanced around the subway platform, it was packed with people, but for a Friday afternoon, this was normal.

Usually, being in a place like this wouldn't bother me, but today was different. I felt anxious, worried. I felt out of place. Unable to fade into the crowd. It was terrifying!

You're just overreacting. You're fine. No one's looking at you. No one knows.

I told myself, calming me down.

Two more stops, I'd be home, and this crazy adventure of a day would finally be over. I fixed my dress and turned on my phone's camera to do one last check. My makeup and hair still held up, which was perfect.

I grinned at the cute girl I saw in my reflection. Still completely passable. I felt delighted. I'd been out shopping for the last few hours, and as far as I could tell, not a soul suspected I was a guy.

I basked in my silent victory, although I wasn't surprised that no one could tell.

I've always had a more feminine figure: A soft face, long hair, small frame, short height, high voice, and hips/booty on the bigger side, courtesy of my mom. If I had a dollar for every time someone has mistaken me for a girl, I wouldn't be broke, that's for sure.

I shifted in place; the tightness in my gut was making me antsy. I tried to take my mind off it and straighten my dress a little.

I softly smiled, glancing down at my clothes. I loved this dress.

It was a black and white gothic Lolita dress; I'd gotten it at an anime convention. It was from an anime I'd never heard of, but it looked modern enough to wear in public, so I bought it. It's super cute, and I feel super cute wearing it.

I did soft turns watching the smooth fabric twirl back on forth. Wearing a dress was such a freeing feeling. At this point, I didn't even want to think about going back to guys' clothes.

Amazingly, having just finished a small shopping spree and buying more cute girls' clothes, I could delay the inevitable for a little while longer. I smiled to myself, excitement bubbling up.

I heard the rumble of the subway, and the platform started to lightly shake as it rolled into the station. The intense ache deep inside me returned. I took another set of deep breaths trying to calm down. I couldn't wait to get home.

Maybe coming out like this was a bad idea.

The doors of the train opened with a hiss, and people exited. It was at this moment that I realized how many people were in the station. It was rush hour, after all. Mostly everyone here just got out of work and was heading home.

I joined the large crowd of people as we poured into the train cars. "God! It's so packed in here!"

It was standing room only, but even that was an understatement. Everyone was shoulder to shoulder, pushing up against one another.

"So much for personal space." I clutched my shopping bag tightly. Feeling the nervousness spike up again.

I hope no one notices.

----------------------------

Beatrice

I put on sunglasses and tugged my ball cap down, lowering my head and lifting my jacket hood. I had to make sure to hide my face as I headed down into the subway.

Scanning my ticket at the terminal, I glanced to the left, making sure to keep my head down.

There's a security camera over there. Face the other way. I reminded myself.

I stuck my hands in the pockets of my oversized hoodie, looking down at the men's shoes I wore and the baggy jeans that sagged over them.

I stood on the platform amongst the crowd. Moving my hand in front of my face. I famed rubbing my nose as I tried to hide the devilish smirk that now sprawled across my lips.

I couldn't help it. I was just so excited. It was Friday, and once again, here I was, back in the train station for my weekly... let's say, "activity."

I had been waiting so desperately for today since last Friday. It was the highlight of my week, after all.

Every Friday for the last month or so, I'd come down to the subway station during the busiest part of the day. I'd dress up like a guy to make sure I wasn't recognized, all so I could touch beautiful girls on the train.

Can you imagine what would happen if people found out a 30-something-year-old woman of my standing was going around touching women on the subway? I had to take precautions.

It's strange, but it seemed to be the only way I could get myself off these days. Porn had gotten bland, and hiring escorts was no fun anyway. I needed excitement--the thrill of the unexpected and a sweet innocent to impose my will upon. I lived for it.

I bit my lip feeling myself starting to get aroused already. After my "play session" on the train, I couldn't wait to head back home and finish myself off.

I quickly glanced around the platform, trying to spot this week's plaything.

"Oh... What do we have here?" I whispered to myself.

Across the platform, there she stood.

My eyes had been drawn to her dress first. It was a cute doll-like dress, black with white accents and covered in frills. It looked like something a Victorian Catholic school girl would wear. That alone piqued my interest.

My eyes scanned up her body. Black flats. White stockings. That adorable dress. And... Oh my. Her long wavy black hair and the way it framed that cute soft face. Plump pink lips. Gorgeous eyes. Oh wow...

She looked so innocent. "Beautiful... Absolutely perfect..." She was young, obviously early twenties.

I watched her as she swayed her hips and softly smiled, her dress flowing with her movement. It was so adorable.

I kept watching her, adoring the little things about her. Her soft curves, the way she nervously played with her hair.

I felt like I could watch her playful beauty forever, but the lit flame inside me had more devious plans.

A short while later, the train arrived. We started for one of the cars. The number of people was perfect. Way too close and way too many to suspect anything.

I made sure to keep as close behind her as I could. My heart raced. Warmth spread through my chest. It was time.

--------------------------

Puck

The subway car was stuffed to the brim with people. I ended up pressed facing the door. It was so tight I couldn't even turn around.

At this moment, I officially swore I hated people. These many people weren't meant to all fit in one place. I thanked the Lord that I didn't have claustrophobia because this would be a nightmare.

I looked out the window and watched as the platform slid away and disappeared, quickly being replaced with the stark blackness of the underground tunnel.

I felt someone shifting behind me, and I remembered what was going on. Reminded of how I was dressed and how I looked, my paranoia returned.

What if I was found out here? I couldn't run. I couldn't hide. I'd be stuck for the next 10 to 20 minutes as people stared and gawked at me.

My imagination started up, and the image of everyone turning to look at me came to mind.

"What?! That's a boy?!"

"Eww, that's disgusting!"

"Who does that?"

"You need Jesus."

Voices played in my head as the faces I imagined held looks of disgust and mocking.

I closed my eyes and focused, trying to shut out all the negative thoughts.

But they all quickly vanished as my attention was pulled somewhere else.

I felt something brush up against my back. I quickly opened my eyes as I felt it again. A hand? Two hands!

Huh?

Felt them against me, touching, holding my sides. This definitely wasn't an accident.

A warm hand ran across my stomach as a second hand stroked its way up my side.

"W-what-" I tried to say but was quickly hushed.

"Shh..." A voice whispered in my ear as I tried to speak.

Oh, no.

I swallowed, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Maybe they've mistaken me for someone else? They don't realize it's me they're touching. They'll probably realize and stop.

But they didn't.

I should tell them... Make them sto~

I felt a hand grab a handful of my butt, which made my body quiver.

I glanced up, and in the reflection of the train window, I saw him. A tall man shrouded in darkness, looming over me.

I tried to see his face, but all I could make out was his mouth. Trembling lips formed a pleased smile.

I... I... I should say something...

Maybe?...

My thoughts were unsure as the heavy hands stole my attention.

I parted my lips a trembling crack, unsure of what to even say, but before I could, movement came from behind me. A pair of lips pressed against my ear.

My eyes went wide, a shot ringing out through me, as they whispered:

"Now be a good girl, and try and stay quiet for me, okay?"

---------------------------

Beatrice

I watched as her eyes widened, her mouth shut tight, and her body locked up underneath my hands.

I smirked, seeing how obedient she was. Truly perfect.

I placed both my hands on my little play thing's butt. Giving them a good squeeze. That firm a$$ squished beautifully between my fingers. Her body lightly pulsing with every grasp.

I caressed her cheeks, taking in their thick curves.

I moved a hand down to her thigh, feeling her supple body as I went. She was so cute and with a fantastic body like this. Definitely a great score.

Finally, I reached the fringe of her dress, teasing at it, tugging and rolling it between my fingers. She shifted bashfully, an innocent response.

I slowly lifted the back of her dress, sliding a hand underneath. I dragged my fingers along her thigh until I reached the mounds of her butt.

It was now that I realized how plump her rear was. I glided my fingers along it, giving it another heavy grope.

Oh, wow...

This a$$ is amazing...

I thought, biting my lip. It was so soft and warm; the way it melted in my hand before quickly returning to its plump state had my blood boiling.

I couldn't help but just imagine smacking this thing and watching it jiggle for hours.

At this point, she was letting out little sounds with each squeeze. Her voice was mouse-like and airy.

I could feel how tight my pants had gotten from listening to her. "Oh, f***... I need more." I positioned my hand, preparing to slide a few fingers between her cheeks. That's when her voice caught my attention.

"W-wait..." I heard her whisper, almost inaudible over the sound of the rumbling train.

Her big eyes pleaded, but behind them, I could see burning. The way her lips trembled, the deep pink that covered her face, it was desire that burned behind her eyes.

"Just relax, okay?" I quietly responded in her ear, putting on the deepest voice I could muster to keep up my male appearance.

I watched as she shut her eyes tightly, practically prompting me to continue - my fingers pushing through her panties on their lustful journey towards her rear entrance.

She let out a soft whimper as I almost reached her hole. But I was quickly perplexed - my fingers budding up against something.

I felt around for a moment. A very familiar rubbery solid blocked my path.

"Oh... My... God." The words slipped from my mouth, my lips shivering with surprise.

-----------------------

Puck

Oh, no...

I felt his fingers press between my cheeks, pushing up against the butt plug that was deep inside me.

A wave of embarrassment and dread washed over me. My lewd secret had been found out.

F***!

I felt so judged and exposed. No one was supposed to know. It was my secret!

I couldn't imagine what was going through their head, which was what I was most afraid of.

My eyes went wide as a warm hand pulled on my hips, tugging me back against him. His other hand was still on my butt, feeling at the toy through my panties. I shivered as the hand quickly slid up and into my underwear.

His fingers were electric to the touch, Running down the juncture of my butt. Once they reach the bottom, they curled to tap against the buttplug's base.

It felt like a bomb had gone off inside me. The explosive ripple of the toy being touched ran through my whole body. I leaned against the door for stability.

Oh god!~

I had the jumbo-sized plug in me since I headed out to go shopping. That was over a hour ago. So now that whole area was extremely sensitive, having been filled all day.

Just walking around earlier was setting me off. If he keeps touching it... I might just...

I won't be able to control myself.

"What's this?" He whispered teasingly. His voice was softer than earlier as I could tell he was no longer trying to make it deeper. "What a naughty little girl I've got here."

My whole body tingled from his words, and against my will, I let out a soft gasp of betrayal.

What's going on!?

Why am I reacting like this?!

They quietly giggled at my response, enjoying this, making me react in such a lewd way...

And was I enjoying this?...

His fingers playfully poked at the plug, sending wave after wave of pleasure through me with every tap. I bit my lip hard, trying to hold back whimpers.

He pushed on the toy, and my chest heaved. A whine was caught deep in my throat as my knees trembled, and between my legs throbbed long and slow.

"Don't you dare make a f***ing sound, slut! Or I'll yank this thing out of you!" My mind imagined them saying.

And without thinking, "Please~" my shaking voice let out a soft, begging moan in response.

"Quiet!" They silently demanded, and I grabbed my face tight, covering my mouth with a mixture of embarrassment and fear.

What's wrong with me?!

One of his hands gripped the base of the plug, softly applying little amounts of pressure in small movements.

The other moved around, floating down from my hip, before finding its way below my dress as well, laying on my thigh.

Fingers gripped at my leg, lightly raking across my flesh. They were being so slow yet demanding, rough, and practically savoring the moment. Conflicting emotions swirled in me.

They tugged at the plug softly, inching it out before back deeper in. Long and slow. Achingly slow. The toy grinding into my weak spot with every movement.

I'm losing my mind. He's going to break me, right here, in public.

F***, I'm being molested by a stranger, but.. why don't I want him to stop?

Why am I enjoying it?

What the hell is wrong with me?!

My knees trembled, and my hips twitched. My palms were wet with heavy breaths, my hands having been clamped over my mouth, restricting moans that came from deep down in my chest.

I felt the hand on my thigh start to creep up my leg, leaving heavy grabs and lustful scratches in its wake, growing closer and closer to my center.

I started to panic. "If they find out... If he finds out I'm a guy... They'll freak... P-probably kill me!"

I started squirming as much as I could. Not wanting them to find out. Tears welling up in my eyes. I placed a shaky hand on the door, bracing myself.

My mind told me to grab their hand. To stop them. But my mind wasn't in control. My body wanted this. No! It needed this, so, so badly.

The hand continued its climb, and I shut my eyes tighter. This was it. Their hand cupped the front of my panties, feeling my bulge through the fabric.

They stopped. Neither of their hands moved. Frozen, just staying where they were. He didn't make a sound either.

My heart froze too. Feeling like it was about to burst.

-----------------------------

Beatrice

I groped for a moment, trying to understand what I was feeling.

Holy...

I bit my lip hard; red hot waves of excitement and lust stirred in me. I felt my heartbeat with passion to the high heavens.

"You're just full of dirty little secrets, aren't you?" I whispered in his ear, his body quickly responding with a delightful shiver. A devilish smile painted my face.

I slowly start rubbing the small bulge through his panties as my other hand continued slowly pushing and pulling on the plug.

I could hear his heavy breaths, picking up - soft whines squeaking out of him ever so often. That innocent beautiful red face, adorably holding back moans as I was in control of his body. A bead of drool dripped from his bottom lip.

Oh, god! He's so hot.

I lean against him, enjoying my work, taking deep breaths of his scent: soft and flowery. I've never wanted to take someone so badly in my life.

I kept watching his reflection: that cute face, sweet scent, and feminine panting. If I weren't cupping his bulge right now, I'd think he was a girl.

I moved my hand from his bulge, sliding it into his panties.

It was a mess!

My fingers were immediately coated. Everything was wet with precum.

Dear God, he's leaking like a faucet.

His panties were soaked.

"Making a mess like this in public? Such a naughty girl!" I teased in his ear.

He shook his head, his lips pursed. Wanting so badly to deny it.

"Getting off like this in public with someone you've never met? What a slut!"

--------------------

Puck

That last word rang in my head like a bell - the vibrations making their way through my whole body.

Slut~

Oh, God! They'd pressed just the right button. My dick throbbed more, spilling even more precum into their hand. I was f***ing mess, both inside and out.

My brain felt all fuzzy. Pleasure, lust, and powerlessness danced in my head, mixing into a euphoria I'd never known before. I couldn't think straight, let alone at all.

I edged on the brink of madness and overwhelming ecstasy. Inches from true orgasm, yet still out of my reach. My butt ached for more; all it wanted was pleasure as a small pool of precum leaked down my leg.

I was no longer in control. Lust and desire were at the wheel, and all logic was locked in the trunk.

The hands in my underwear kept working. The toy moved rhythmically, smoothly ramming into my depths, driving me crazy.

I felt the fingers caress, lightly squeezing my balls. Rolled them like marbles between sticky fingers.

Without warning, they removed the hand from my front before sliding three cum covered fingers into my mouth.

"Mmm~" I let out a muffled moan, my lips clamped down around the long, soft, sticky fingers, passionately cleaning them with my tongue.

I couldn't help it. Tension had reached its peak. I felt all my pent-up frustrations bubbling deep in my tummy.

All that had been building throughout the day, the yearning deep inside, wanting nothing more than to release. I was getting so close.

I felt my balls tighten harder than metal cables about to snap. Tears of pent-up lust ran down my cheeks. My knees gave way as my toes curled in my flats, and my fingers tried hard to clutch the cold steel of the door. My back arched as every muscle in my body started to tighten.

A soft moan was caught deep in my throat between my heavy aching whimpers.

"I'm... Ah~ I-I'm g-gonna..."

"Stand clear of the opening doors."

The voice over the train intercom said. Then with a ding, the metal door in front of me vanished.

I, on the other hand, went from leaning against it on the verge of the most explosive orgasm ever to tumbling forward, spinning as the doors opened--Landing down on my butt on the platform.

I was panting as I looked up to see my stranger standing there, in the train doorway, as surprised as I was. My jumbo-sized egg-shaped buttplug still clutched in their hand, which they quickly stuffed into their jacket.

For a moment, We just stared at each other as people exited the train, walking around us. It was the first time I saw their face.

Smooth pink lips, soft jaw, pink cheeks. I was confused; my brain was still trying to catch itself.