Black and White Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will gradually exited and freed himself from Aiden, then lifted him up in his arms. He gently placed him on the bed as the boy looked at him with a sated expression on his face. Will got rid of the condom and joined Aiden in bed kissing him softly, who reached out his hands and gently kneaded Will's powerful butt.

Aiden placed one hand on each solid pectoral of Will and pushed him back against the bed. He got up on his knees and swooped down to attack one of Will's nipples, but Will caught him halfway.

"It's time for you to be complacent, not complaisant," he stated firmly.

With that he pushed the boy back onto his back and straddled him; placing one knee on either side of the boy's torso. Instantly he swooped down to the boy's chest and started ravenously biting and sucking along it. Aiden gasped as Will slowly reached one hand across the boy's once again erect cock and tantalizingly teased the area around his sore anus.

"Should we try it once more?" he asked knowing what Aiden's answer would be.

"Yes!" Aiden managed to squeak out between gasps. "But harder this time!"

~~~

Aiden awoke groggily as he felt some sort of weird sensation. The morning sun streamed in through the windows as he noticed the gorgeous form of Will on top of him, breathing heavily, not snoring at all. His entire weight was on Aiden and the hard and lean looking body was apparently warm and soft to touch. Then Aiden realized why he was feeling weird. Will's dick was still inside him. Had he slept off like that? "This is definitely a first for me" Aiden thought a little nervously.

Will started getting hard as he opened his eyes and gazed at his lover pressed below him. "Hey beautiful!"

Aiden took a deep breath not knowing how to say it, but Will's penis was steadily elongating inside him.

"You know you're still inside me."

Will raised his eye brows and immediately perked up, pulling his almost erect penis out of Aiden. The penis was still condom clad and had the remains of Will's cum on the tip.

"Not that I didn't like it." Aiden grumbled making Will smile.

"Then let's get it back in there." Will said getting off the bed and frantically searching for condoms while he disposed the one that had stayed inside Aiden's ass all night long.

Aiden giggled as Will scurried about in the room and then in the bathroom. He preferred to top when he had sex, but with Will he was bottoming most of the time. And he was relishing it. Will always insisted he top whenever Aiden felt the least bit like it. Somehow Will would always understand what Aiden was in the mood off. '100% sex compatibility' Aiden happily thought to himself as Will finished his distracting chores jumped in the bed next to him.

Will slowly kissed the boy as he fumbled with his own dick, trying to gain entry. Aiden was always worried about his morning breath cause Will never had any. But if Will was noticing it, he sure was not complaining. Will finally found the right spot and pressed against it, still kissing Aiden who had him tightly enveloped in his arms. He slipped in easily through a comparatively loose anus ring.

10 minutes of hot morning sex later, Aiden raised himself from the bed eager to visit the loo. He knew all that pounding would give him some trouble, but he would happily bear it. He blissfully sat on the toilet seat, thinking for the thousandth time how lucky he was.

Slowly his thoughts drifted from early morning post orgasmic bliss to his college and friends. Tinka and Steve were still the only ones who knew about Will. What would Jason and the others think if they were to find out this hot property was his boyfriend; and that he banged him every night? What would Dominic think? Would they befriend him? He pushed the thoughts out of his mind as he thought about the work he had planned for the day. He had to go and collect his contact lenses and catch up on his college assignments. Apart from that he had also promised Dominic for the electronics robot assembling Techfest thing. And he had lectures throughout the afternoon. Thankfully he had the time before lunch free so he could wrap up all his chores and play a little tennis with Steve. Steve who would be peeved that he hardly played any tennis with him these days. He was certain that Steve would instantly agree to accompany him to the courts and bunk all his lectures. Nothing could stop Steve from a game of tennis.

He flushed the toilet and came back to the room to find Will lazily grazing his hands across his body as he lay on the bed.

"Hey Will, gotta leave now. Could you give me a lift back to campus?"

Will continued to distract Aiden by rubbing small circles on his abdomen with his fingers. "You could go or we could just stay here and have some more fun."

Aiden was adamant though he knew he was getting hard and had no clothes on to hide it. "No stop it! There's tonnes of work I have to finish today."

Will replied by swiftly getting off the bed and enveloping Aiden's thickening penis with his mouth.

Aiden managed to put in as he panted for breath, "Ah, ok... so you'll... you'll drop me after... uhh... this, won't you?"

Will nodded his head still continuing to suck on Aiden's penis.

"And I...uhh...I'm kinda busy today and won't... ahh... won't be able to meet you till nighttime."

Will nodded again, his head still bobbing along Aiden's shaft. Aiden was not telling him that he had free time today. But Will had long understood that this boy was a workaholic; he would never be happy if you gave him a 100 million dollars and nothing to do. Aiden liked to slog his ass all the time for he felt incomplete if he did not constantly work on something. Will knew that Aiden would spend all his free time catching up on his friends and work.

~~~

Aiden smashed the ball hard and out of Steve's reach which the latter did not even attempt to reach out to.

"Good shot!" Steve commended from the other side.

This was it, Aiden thought. A few more good shots like that and the set would be his. This was definitely going to be the best he had ever played. Now if only his serve would click in the next round.

Aiden was playing a vigorous game of tennis with Steve. And he was in the best form he had ever been. He positioned himself to serve as he bounced the fluorescent ball a couple of times on the ground; gauging the length and power he had to put in. A lob of the ball and wham!

"Fault." Steve called out from the other side.

Aiden cursed and took another ball out of his pocket and gauged the serve length and line again. One more lob and wham!

"Double Fault." Steve called out.

Aiden muttered angrily under his breath. Why the hell was the damn ball not falling into the correct area at least? Aiden cursed himself using his favorite mantra for tennis; 'I suck at this game.'

9 more minutes and Steve officially won the game. Aiden was still peeved and refused to quit playing. Steve was however enervated.

"Firstly I hear that you are so groggy nowadays that you sleep in your HOD's lecture," he shouted from his side of the court, "And now you possess so much energy that you literally bounce on an air cushion when we play tennis. What's going on?"

"What do you mean bounce?" Aiden shouted back.

"Well, by bounce I mean what you're doing right now; look at yourself!"

Aiden instantly stopped his prancing footwork and sheepishly realized what Steve was saying.

"So it's all because of that Will dude eh?" Aiden was glad that Steve at least remembered the name.

"Ok, just a few more shots and I'll call it quits," Steve called out tugging at the collar of his T-shirt. "I'm pooped! After's, you can play against the wall!"

Steve stretched out and served towards Aiden. But his opponent was no longer looking at the ball nor in it's general direction. Aiden was mesmerized by someone who had just entered the courts.

"You Nu.." but Aiden did not hear the rest. All he realized was sudden throbbing pain as the ball smacked his head and he slumped to the ground holding his head.

Steve ran over to Aiden's side and heard footsteps alongside as someone else rushed to the 'serve victim' who sat on the ground dazed, his spectacles resting on his nose at an odd angle.

"What the fuck were you zoning out for?" An agitated Steve shouted at Steve as he cradled his roommate in his arms. "Are you ok?"

"You ok buddy?" Another voice asked.

Aiden could barely process anything, He felt as if his skull had been split into two. The intense ache on the side of his head felt like a 100 bowling balls inside his skull banging the insides to get out. What had caused him to zone out? It was the vision of a God. A god wearing tennis togas and wielding a racket that had entered the courts. But Aiden realized through the pain that someone other than Steve was bending down next to him.

White had been the person Aiden had caught a glimpse of before the ball rocketed into his head. The human form of his. And unknown to the players, White leisurely hovered his hand over Aiden's head, healing him of his pain. Humans were easy to heal.

Aiden was confused; the pain in his head was dissipating, and fast. As it faded exponentially he could hear Steve continuously asking him whether he was all right.

Aiden finally lifted his head and was immediately captivated by the presence of this new comer. "I'm fine," he managed to squeak out.

Squatting down was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Or was it the second most beautiful? The first thing Aiden noticed were the deep sapphire eyes; a mesmerizing blue; eyes that belonged to another world. And then he noticed the strong noble face; a face that bespoke of divinity and warmth. A strong square jaw attributed to the most masculine roots one could possess. And lastly Aiden noticed the golden blonde hair, hair that reflected the sun and refracted its beams. Aiden could hardly move.

Steve wore a perplexed expression, confused why Aiden's face registered no signs of pain; instead he had a dorky look on it. He swung his head sideways to see why and himself paused at the sight of this new man. It was a few moments before he realized that the effect that this man had on him for just a few seconds, was the same Aiden was under, only more severe and prolonged.

Steve leaned over and whispered into Aiden's ear, "Get up you dork!"

"Uh, yeah." And then Aiden realized how foolish he must be looking. "Why the hell did you slam the ball into me?" he asked his face turning red as he raised himself with the help of the two people, immediately feeling where the new guy grabbed his arm to lift him up.

"What the fuck? I served only to find you suddenly zoned out in the middle of the tennis court."

"I was not zoned out!" Aiden stated indignantly. "I was just..."

Steve ran his hand over the side of Aiden's head, "You took it pretty hard, are you sure its not hurting?"

"It's not." Aiden said, running his own hand over where the ball had swacked him. "It really isn't."

Steve stared for a couple of seconds wondering whether to attribute Aiden's lack of pain to this new arrival, then finally decided that the pain would have been too intense for Aiden to hide if indeed the ball had hit him the way he thought it had.

Finally the new arrival spoke, "You guys still playing?"

Aiden was still entranced a little by this new angel. He noticed his tall built and obvious physique under the flimsy tennis wear and eyed his well-developed strapping legs. Immediately Aiden felt embarrassed of his own legs. 'Should have worn full length tracks' he thought to himself.

"No I'm pooped." Steve stated.

"I'm still playing!" Aiden hastily added with a goofy expression on his face.

"I'm sorry," the man stated as Aiden hung on to his every word staring at how his deep red lips moved, "I'm Scott, Scott White." Scott extended his hand.

Aiden quickly extended his hand and shook it before Steve could reach out his.

"I'm Aiden, and this is Steve." Aiden could feel the tingling warmth of Scott's hand.

"So, are we playing?" Scott questioned as Aiden continued smiling, showing no signs of leaving his hand. Suddenly images of Will came crashing through Aiden's mind. What was he doing; drooling over some stranger? He had his own hunk that was hotter than this guy, or maybe equally hot, but was there harm in looking? No, he could not make such an ass of himself after all Will did for him. Will was now the centre of his everything, and he would be the only eye-candy he ogled at.

Aiden averted his gaze from Scott as he spoke, "Yeah sure, I'll take that court." Aiden paced towards the other side of the net.

Steve shrugged once looking at the new guy and then headed towards the benches to assemble his gear. He was sure Aiden was going to make a dork of himself in front of someone who looked as hot as this guy. He collected his gear and headed out of the courts, whispering to Aiden as he passed him.

"I'm sure this one's hotter than your Will."

"No way, he's not." Aiden replied knitting his brow, but Steve had already passed by. Aiden looked at his new opponent, knowing he was going to make a mess of himself in front of this new guy. What had he gotten himself into?

Scott placed himself to serve as Aiden readied to face him. Wham! Aiden was not sure what had happened. Had the ball gone by?

"Err, I think that's an ace." Scott called out.

"It is?" an incredulous Aiden asked.

"Yup, you missed it."

A few more serves later Aiden realized Scott was brilliant at the game. And he understood that he was holding himself back. 'This guy's a real pro', he thought.

"You serve," Scott called out. Aiden was already worried that his adversary was out of his league, and now he would also get to witness his miserable serve. 'Great' he thought to himself.

Aiden readied himself and bounced the ball against the ground, praying the ball would at least land in the designated area. He smacked the ball hard as Scott called out 'Fault' from the other side even before the ball touched the ground anywhere. Aiden was nervous as hell in front of this new chap.

A few more serves later Aiden thought to call it quits, thinking he must be wasting such an ace player's time. "You know, you should find a better opponent, I'll be leaving now."

"No, no stay." Scott pleaded. "You ARE a good opponent."

Aiden walked towards the net and leaned against the pole on the side. "Yeah, tell me about it."

"Your serve is pretty good, a little timing will turn it into a juggernaut!"

Aiden raised his eyebrows at the comment. His serve and timing; he knew he could hardly use the two in the same sentence, but that was all that was wrong with his serve? Nah! His whole form sucked. But yet, Scott did not sound like he was making fun of him.

Scott walked towards Aiden's side, "Here, serve with me."

~~~

Aiden led Scott toward the sideshop to 'recharge on fluids' as Scott had put it. The latter had offered to help him improve his serve, and he actually had. He had prodded him to time his lobs and swing at the ball at the correct height. Had it been that simple? How come he had never seen it before? But Scott had also posed severe problems in his tennis shorts when he leaned against him to correct his stance. Aiden had cursed his hormones seeing how genuine and polite this man was. 'He actually did want to help me out and was not at all condescending,' he thought. Otherwise, most of the time whenever someone tried to correct his tennis, his ego would prevent him from learning.

White on the other hand was about to embark on another mental dive. He was curious to know the mental state of the alchemist and the import of things in his life. Only this time he would dive subtly, skim over cursorily; the Alchemist would not even realize that his mind had been perused. White caught his breath and dived in.

His consciousness raced through the insides, as a spectator and not as an active involved entity this time. And suddenly White realized a cornucopia of feelings that overwhelmed and saturated him.

The Alchemist was drugged on newly discovered love. And it felt exciting and satiating at the same time. The Alchemist was sharing his heart with someone, and White was left dizzied by the feelings that flooded him. Love that was solid and which felt oddly familiar. When had he ever experienced something like this before?

"Scott, what will you have?" Aiden questioned for the second time from the counter.

White blinked and his consciousness jumped back into his own mind. He had lost himself in the tender feelings of adoration and affection that beleaguered him inside the boy's mind.

"Uh, Yeah, just any Oj type of thing." He finally answered. He noticed the alchemist looking at him with an odd expression. He would have to be very cautious around this boy.

Aiden asked for two Gatorades which an eager girl behind the counter fetched, all the while smiling goofily at White. White immediately offered to pay the trivialities but Aiden refused to accept, paying on his own. The two settled down on a table with their drinks.

"So what do you do Scott?" Aiden asked. "As in, how come you get to play on the university courts?"

White sipped his drink before he answered. He never fancied human food. "I organize some courses outside campus, just behind your back entrance."

"And that allows you to play on campus?" Aiden had an incredulous expression on his face.

"Yeah they do. The coach is an old friend of mine."

"How come I've never seen you before?" Aiden asked before he could stop himself.

White was having a difficult time with this boy. The great Angel might be a God who performed Herculean tasks, but lying and deceiving this innocent boy was not one of them. "Don't know timings don't match I guess."

Aiden seemed content with the answer as he resumed sipping his drink. White wanted to try one more thing. He mentally projected the thought of his having sex with the boy into Aiden's mind, and waited to gauge his reflections.

The boy was initially excited by the thought, but the fluttering feeling lasted hardly a second. Instead he reacted violently by foisting the thought out of his head, clearly repulsed and accusing his own self of infidelity. His face had turned a little crimson in those few moments. White was impressed.

'Very Well', White thought to himself. 'If this boy is indeed so steady and noble, I shall never ever enter his mind again unless a dire situation comes along.' And with that White pledged never to read Aiden's thoughts, nor enter his mind again.

~~~

A human shape dashed across the irate walkers apologizing as it sped by.

"Sorry," Aiden called out as he raced towards his destination. He was heading over to collect his contact lenses though he hardly had 20 minutes before his next lecture commenced. He knew he was cutting it close, but he could delay this task any longer. He wanted to wear his lenses the next time he appeared before Will. He could hardly wait to see how Will and his friends would react.

He finally reached the alley panting for breath and looked up to where the shop was. He was hoping his order was ready and would be delivered promptly.

And then he saw it; immediately remembering as he noticed it; the shop below with a flashy sign in black and red that read 'Horuscopus'. This was the card that the old frantic Japanese lady had slipped into his pocket the other day when he was with Will. Well he didn't know where that card was any longer but the lady had sounded desperate. He had forgotten all about it till now. Hadn't she insisted he call him?

Well he was going to have to do it later, if he did it at all, he had no time right now.

Aiden dashed up the spiral staircase cursing the fact he could not climb them any faster. Huffing for breath he entered the shop fishing a receipt out of his pocket, towards the immaculately dressed woman with her hair in a bun that sat at the counter.