Black Beauty Ch. 06

Story Info
Wonder if this could be considered progress, a truce?
3.7k words
4.2
4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Nina Simone

Yes to Heaven - Charlie Kurd

Back To You - Selena Gomez

Chronicles - A COLORS SHOW - Cordae

Remember - Becky Hill (acoustic)

Can We Kiss Forever- Kina

don't own the rights to any songs.

Apple Fritter- hybrid strain

S/O: Kenji, you're truly the best.

Thank you to all the new and old followers. hopefully, you enjoy this chapter.

The cool breeze from his open window stiffened Leo's bare chest. Leo lay in bed, and he started to moan, as his thoughts leaked from his ears and dripped on the floor. He couldn't get his hard-on to go away--there was always one way he was sure to cum, and it didn't take him long as he reached over into his nightstand and grabbed a pair of Selen's panties.

As he lay there inhaling her scent, his mind wandered, and he thought of Selen. He knew he left things fucked up, and wanted to fix it. Leo wanted to apologize for what had happened four nights ago, but Selen had avoided Leo even more since Ron returned. Leo had walked into her room, while Selen was out, and saw the clothes basket, grabbed the first pair, and rushed back to his room.

There was a slight blush on Leo's cheeks, as he held Selen's panties. Leo pulled down his sweats and boxers just enough to let his cock spring free, as he lay on the bed. Leo was already leaking from his pre-cum. The sight of his need, made him bite his bottom lip. He could only think about Selen, as he stared at his cock. Leo brought Selen's panties up to his nostrils, and he engulfed her scent. His eyes were half-lidded. He looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh God, you smell so good."

Leo moaned, as he pressed her panties to his nose. His cock twitched at the scent. Leo's penis was oozing pre-cum; he took his palm and rubbed the slippery substance around his tip, only to enclose his fist around his cock and slowly stroke himself. Leo started slowly, and stroked his cock up and down. Selen's panties were still pressed to his face. As Leo stroked furiously at his cock with his hands, whimpers left his lips and groans bubbled in his throat, as he felt the pleasure building in the pit of his stomach.

It wasn't enough for Leo, who wanted to feel her body pressed against his. Leo wrapped Selen's panties around his cock, and continued thinking about her while playing with himself. It didn't take Leo long to shoot white ropes of cum. Some of his cum soiled Selen's panties, as the rest landed on his stomach. By the time he finished cumming, he was out of breath. With his eyes closed, his only thoughts were of Selen. Leo knew he had to fight with his scalding sense of shame for what he had done to her in the past. Leo took a long shower, letting the water soak him, until he felt clean. Leo felt calm in his mind, and relaxed his body.

As Leo stepped out of the shower, he felt his past cling to him like filth. Ever since then, he couldn't stop thinking and rethinking the mistake he had made in the past with Selen. He was afraid to admit that he might make more mistakes with her, and wouldn't be able to change her mind about him. Leo smiled and touched his damp fingertip to his lips. Selen's lips were beautiful, he thought to himself.

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off completely. He had removed the towel and put on a nice pair of sweatpants, before he walked over to a framed picture of a beach on the wall. He pulled away the piece, and a hidden wall safe was behind the frame. Leo entered the lock code and grabbed more weed and a black cell phone. Only three numbers were on the phone, and he dialed the first one.

"Damn, I guess you're still alive." Elvis laughed a little.

"Don't tell me you didn't miss me?"

"Seriously, I'm glad you're safe."

"Listen, I don't have much time."

"What's going on, Leo? Is everything all right with Selen?"

Leo paused before responding. He seemed confused, and at first, he was unsure why Elvis asked about Selen and not about Ron. He knew he didn't have much time on the phone.

"I need you guys to come in one week. I wasted enough time recovering."

"Leo, you almost died, and all you want is three or four days? Leo, you need the time."

"E, I called you for a reason, and it wasn't about my health. I need you to look up someone's information."

"Who is it?"

"Selen's father, his name is Joe something. I'm not sure, but find out what you can about him."

"You don't know his last name?"

"Sorry, I wish I were more helpful, but he used to work for pops."

"Nah, I'll find out what I can, but why do you want to know this now?"

Leo got quiet, stared into the distance, and was caught up in a vision of Selen. "I have my reason."

"All right, I got you."

There was a knock at the door, and Ron popped his head in the doorway. Leo looked at Ron, and signaled for him to hold a minute.

"We will talk later."

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was Elvis. I was telling him to get us in three or four days," Leo spoke, as he disassembled the phone In in his hand.

Ron frowned, and he shook his head. "That's pretty fast."

"I know, Ron, but I don't want my enemies to think I'm hiding with my tail between my legs."

"Leo, it's only been two weeks; maybe we should stay longer than four days."

"Ron, I need to get back, and I need to show them that I can't be destroyed," Leo grunted, "plus, I can't reach Elvis anymore," as he waved the disassembled phone.

Ron frowned, and Leo sensed his disapproval.

"Ron, did you need something?"

Ron was lost in thought. "It's just you and I tonight. Ms. Patty will be by later to drop off some fried fish."

"Fish?" Leo asked, as he raised his eyebrows.

"Little John caught it and brought it by to give it to Selen this morning. It's pretty big."

"A large fish isn't a big deal."

"Leo, not a big deal--I didn't tell you the best part. Little John even gave her a pair of turquoise earrings."

Leo remained quiet, as he processed what Ron had told him.

"He had the nerve to tell her that the bright blue color reminded him of the clear, cool waters of the nearby lake that Selen loves to swim in." Ron mumbled, "Of course, Selen was so happy about it."

Leo rubbed his chin and sighed deeply; he knew Little John was using Selen to get over Aspen. Leo knew what those earrings meant; Leo didn't think Little John would have given Selen such a symbolic gift.

"Ron, I have no right to interfere with them."

"What? Leo, what would happen if Selen didn't come back with us? Ms. Gina would not be happy."

"So what! My grandmother's weird obsession with Selen ends here."

Ron made a face, as if he had swallowed a fly. "Leo, Selen has to come back with us."

"Tell me, Ron, why does Selen have to?"

"Leo," Ron hesitated, avoiding Leo's eyes, "you're right; she should stay here."

Leo stared at Ron coldly. He couldn't understand how Ron could flip-flop in an instant. "Ron, why is it every time I ask about Selen, you shut down?"

"I'm just a selfish old man who has his reason."

"If you tell me your reasons, maybe I can help her."

"Leo, as I said, I'm a selfish old man trying to pay off my debt to society."

"Debt?"

"Come on, Leo, my beer is getting flat the more I waste your time," Ron said with a smile, as he left the room. Leo felt annoyed with Ron every time he asked about Selen's past. What was the big secret? Leo knew Elvis would uncover the information for him. Leo figured he would get Ron drunk and fat off the food, to get some clues then. Leo needed to be calm and relaxed. As he got on his knees, Leo had never been a man of faith, but he always believed in something that wasn't God.

"I'm not asking for a lot. I'm asking for more time with her, before she gives her heart away," Leo whispered, before he left his bedroom.

As the sun set on a warm evening, Selen and Little John found themselves alone in front of Little John's cabin door. The window overlooked the lake stretched out before them, a sea of twinkling lights of fireflies dancing across the water.

Selen wrapped her arms around Little John's neck, pulling him close as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Little John responded eagerly, his hands roaming Selen's curves, as they lost themselves in the moment.

As the kiss deepened, Selen could feel the heat rising within her. She pressed against Little John, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He responded by picking her up, and sitting her on the edge of the couch, never breaking the kiss.

Selen ran her fingers through Little John's hair, pulling him closer as their tongues danced together. She could feel his excitement pressing against her, making her want him more.

"I think we should slow down," Selen said with a grin, as she broke away from their kissing.

"Come on, let's go make out in private," Little John chuckled and stood, offering her his hand.

Selen took his hand and let him lead her toward his room. Little John was already planning their next make-out session. As the two walked toward his bedroom, they both heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen.

Selen froze, her heart racing, as she tried to figure out what it could be. Selen had no weapons and had to rely on Little John for help. Little John motioned for Selen to be quiet, as he reached for his gun under the couch. Suddenly, Selen saw a figure appear at the kitchen window. She gasped, unsure of what to do. And then, to her surprise, the figure began to climb through the window. As the figure rose into the room, Little John cocked the hammer, and flipped the lights on.

"If you don't want me to blow your brains out, you better tell me who you are?"

"Whoa, whoa, it's okay!" the figure said, holding her hands. "It's just me, Aspen."

Little John's eyes widened, as he recognized it was Aspen sneaking into his house late at night. She was wearing a heavy coat with a hoodie blocking her face.

"Aspen, you almost died? What are you doing climbing through my window in the middle of the night?"

"I'm sorry," Aspen said, looking sheepish. "I didn't wanna go to my mother's house with this," Aspen said, as she pulled the hoodie back to show her black eye. Selen gasped at the sight of poor Aspen's black eye, and of the bruising all over her face. Instantly, Little John rushed over to Aspen's side.

"Did he do this?" Little John demanded, through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry," Aspen said again. "I had nowhere to go. I was trying to leave, when I noticed you had company."

"It's okay, Aspen," Little John cooed, as he pulled Aspen into his arms. Selen stood there; she felt out of place, as she watched Little John cater to Aspen. She felt like the third wheel.

Little John guided Aspen towards a kitchen chair. Selen grabbed a cloth and went to the freezer, and handed Aspen the ice wrap. As the two women stared at each other, Selen could feel a warm embrace from Aspen.

"Thank you. I'm so rude. Hi, my name is Aspen." She smiled at Selen. Aspen bit her swollen lip, as she could tell she had interrupted them, and felt terrible.

"Hi, I'm Selen."

In the realization, Little John mentally slapped himself. "I'm so sorry I didn't introduce Selen to you. Selen is my--"

"I'm his friend. Technically, I'm just passing by," Selen had cut him off, before Little John could finish.

Little John's face flashed a different color. Both ladies could sense the sudden mood change.

"What happened, Aspen?" Little John asked, as he went and grabbed the first-aid kit.

"I don't need that," Aspen spoke, as she saw the kit. "I'm all right," she said, as she tried to cover her face with her hand.

Selen rushed over to her. "Don't do that; if you feel uncomfortable, maybe you can rest."

"No, I know it's pretty ugly." Aspen smiled.P

Selen sensed Aspen wore that fake smile whenever she didn't want to make a fuss.

"Aspen, what happened? Did Allen do this to you?" Little John asked, calmly.

"May I have some water first," Aspen replied; she was nervous about telling them what had happened. For a while, she had thought she could handle it, but the beatings became worse after his promotion. He wanted an obedient wife, and that wasn't Aspen.

Aspen sat there, dazed and confused, as she began her story. She said someone had filled her in on what had happened, as she sat in the hospital. Allen, her fiancé at the time, had become aggressive and had beaten her inside a bathroom at his co-worker's house. He had accused Aspen of cheating on him. If it weren't for the people at the party, she would have been dead.

Aspen couldn't believe that something like this had happened to her. Usually, Allen waited until they got in the car or got home, to discipline Aspen. He was drinking, and when he drank. Allen got even worse. He had shown up at the hospital with flowers, apologizing about hitting her, and told her he would change. She told him she needed time away from him, and Allen became upset and threatened her. Allen told Aspen how she ruined his life, and he wouldn't have hit her, if she had just told him the truth. Aspen knew he would never change. She was in the hospital with a half-beaten face, but somehow, it was all Aspen's fault.

The next day, Aspen took a restraining order against Allen. She thought that the piece of legal paperwork would save her. Aspen was extremely scared after his visit; Aspen thought she would die every day he visited her. She had never been in a fight before, and the whole experience left her feeling shaken and violated.

Over the next few days, she wanted her life to be every day again. But, Aspen's black eye became a source of unwanted attention, and a consistent reminder of Allen. Strangers on the street would stare at her, and she even received rude comments. It was a difficult and embarrassing time, but Aspen tried to hold her head high and not let the incident get the best of her.

It wasn't until she saw Allen again, who continued to violate the order against him. Allen was finally arrested, but he had called her from jail. Allen told Aspen how much he loved her and missed being together. And that once he got out, they would get married and be happy; as long as Aspen didn't make him mad, he could be satisfied. Aspen knew she needed to get away, and only had one place to go.

As Aspen finished her story, Little John and Selen were silent.

"It's getting late, and it's been a long day. You can sleep in the guest room." Little John said to Aspen. "I have painkillers in the bathroom, the cabinets."

"Umm, okay." Aspen hesitated, before getting up from her seat. "It was nice to meet you."

Selen only smiled at Aspen, before she left the room. Little John and Selen stayed quiet, carefully sitting and protecting their little time. Little John waited for the words to find him, but couldn't find anything to say. Selen averted her eyes from Little John, gazing at her lap.

"I should get going."

"Selen," Little John panicked, and said her name awkwardly. "Selen, tonight."

"It's pretty late, and I'm tired," Selen said with a soothing voice, as she rubbed her neck gently.

A sad smile floated across Little John's lips. He reached out for Selen, but she had already disappeared into the darkness.

Selen walked towards the docks along the shore, when she saw something--someone sitting in her spot with their feet touching the water.

"Hey, that's my spot."

Leo turned around and looked Selen up and down before lighting up his blunt. "Good evening, you're back earlier than usual."

"Don't clock me, and also, it still doesn't change the fact you are in my spot."

"Last time I checked, this whole land is my spot," Leo said with a smile, as the smoke from his joint drifted in the air. Selen inhaled the fragrance of the smoke, and her face and entire torso responded sincerely.

"Want some?"

"Ohh, you wanna pull that card."

"All I'm doing is offering."

"Fine, move over."

Leo moved over, and gave Selen the blunt. "You still didn't answer my question from earlier."

"Oh, the mood was ruined." Selen inhaled the smoke from the burning blunt.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Why are you so nosy?"

"I mean, you kind of invaded my smoke time."

"Well, I wasn't in the mood to go home, so I came here. It's not my fault I invaded your space." Selen huffed.

"If you're not in the mood, what are you in the mood for?"

"What?" Selen was lost for words, as her gaze took Leo's words in. "I'm not sure what you're asking me, Leo."

"What are you in the mood for?" Leo spoke, as he stared into Selen's eyes profoundly, and moved his head towards Selen slowly. "Whatever you're in the mood for, I'm down."

Selen smiled a wry, sad smile that made Leo long for her, and other things. She handed Leo the blunt and stood up. Selen removed her dress and very natural shoes. Suddenly, she dove into the water and popped her head back up. Leo started yelling as the ice-cold water splashed him.

"Ahh, you wet the blunt!" Leo shouted.

"Don't tell me that you are scared of water."

"I'm not scared, but you wet my blunt from your splashing around."

"First of all, I dove in, and if you happened to get wet, oh well. This is a water area, and you can get wet," Selen said sarcastically, as she continued to swim.

"I don't see a sign that says that, and also, the right thing to do is to apologize."

"Make me." Selen laughed softly, as she swam out a little further and gestured for Leo to join her, if he wanted that apology.

"Selen, if I get in this water, I'm going to make you regret wetting my blunt," Leo playfully said, as his eyes followed her every curvaceous move in the water. As Leo stood there, he hesitated for a moment, but then he got into the water and started swimming towards Selen.

As Leo swam, he started playfully splashing Selen. Leo splashed Selen, and she retaliated by spraying him back. They both started laughing and continued to splash each other playfully. Suddenly, Leo grabbed Selen and lifted her above the water. Selen let out a scream of excitement, as she felt the cool air rushing through her hair. Leo then tossed Selen back into the water, causing a big splash. Selen emerged from the water, gasping for air and giggling. She wasn't going to let Leo get away with that, so she swam toward and tackled him. They both went under the water, laughing, and splashing around.

The playful fighting continued, and they both started to tire themselves out. Leo then decided to take things up a notch, since they were having so much fun. He grabbed Selen's hands and spun her around in the water. Selen's curls flew around wildly, as she giggled uncontrollably. Leo then let go, and Selen went flying into the water. She emerged from the water, drenched and laughing. She then swam towards Leo and grabbed onto him, pulling him down into the water. They both emerged from the water, gasping for air and laughing.

"I'm sorry, Selen."

Selen flinched and edged away from Leo. "I thought I was the one who was supposed to apologize."

"Selen, I'm not talking about that."

"Leo, save it. I just want to go back and leave this all behind me."

"Selen, I wanna just fix this between us."

"Leo, what can you do to fix everything you have done?"

Leo was quiet for a while before answering, and he knew no matter what happened, he wanted to make it up and maybe even more. "Selen, what if I can give you what you want?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Selen stared at Leo for a long time, before he uttered the words.

"What if I can give you the revenge you wanted?"

"Leo, I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Selen, you know what I am talking about. All I am saying is, please let me help you find the truth."

"Leo, plea--"

"Selen, please give me a chance," Leo pleaded with her.

Selen could hear how genuinely remorseful Leo was about what had happened. She was not sure why, but the moment felt unreal, as iridescent ripples of the water glimmered against the moon.

12