Black Box Tied with a Red Ribbon

Story Info
Submissive Mayfair slut opens a surprise box and her ass.
2.2k words
4.58
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tpliny
tpliny
3 Followers

We arrange to meet in the local pub near your place on a Wednesday evening. You'd be coming straight from work off the train and I would be waiting for you.

Walking in you look every inch the Mayfair professional, white blouse liberally unbuttoned, figure hugging jacket and matching mid thigh skirt, Bond Street fashion brand bag, what looked like tights but I knew they would stop just above the skirt line and sharp heals. This is the incredible version of you presented to the outside world, the other you, the one only I know about was in there, screaming to be released.

You spot me in a booth at the back, smile and begin to strut confidently towards me turning heads and catching eyes. Then you notice the black box tied with a red ribbon in front of me and freeze. The Mayfair professional is gone, the other you is in control now.

I stand to greet you and we kiss passionately, your back to the crowd concealing my hand as it runs up one skirt covered thigh, lingering to enjoy the heat between your legs, before descending down the other side.

You motion to sit but I block your path, handing you the box and telling you to open it once you reach a toilet cubicle. A question begins to take form on your lips but you catch it in time and obey.

Your heart is pounding as you open the box. Inside you find a butt plug with a jewelled end, a bottle of lube and a note.

'Work this into you, place your knickers in the box and return to the table. Tonight I'm taking your arse and we're going to film your reactions'. Your heart races as you pull down your knickers and are shocked to find they're already damp.

The plug is bigger than you've used before and the tight confines of the cubical makes it even more challenging to drive home. You hear muffled laughter from outside and wonder if they heard you contorting and the soft moans you utter as you work it gently into place.

Getting back to the table your eye is immediately drawn to the image displayed on my phone propped up facing only us. It's the picture you sent me when we first connected of you bending over in front of your mirror, naked except for a tiny g-string. You mind races ahead of itself, your heart races and instinctively grasping your chest you brush against your hard nipples.

Reaching up from my seat I bring you back to reality with a sharp slap to your bottom with just enough pressure on the exposed end of the plug triggering a ripple of pleasure and pain through your body and a gasp to escape your lips.

Sitting down you hand me the box, I pull out your underwear and smile as I recognise how turned on you are, then put them to my nose, inhaling deeply before stuffing them in my pocket. Thoughts race through your mind, someone must have seen that, maybe someone we know, you should be ashamed, so why are you even more excited...

Our time at the table is a blur of wine, whispers of things to come and the subtle movements of the hand which I slipped under as you sat down. Slow rhythmical circles from my fingers tracing your pussy and subtle changes of pressure from my palm working the plug.

Your imagination takes control as I talk of you being bent in half over your dresser, bondage tape locking your arms behind your back at your elbows, the freedom for you in that position use your hands to pull your arse apart exposing yourself to me, the view you will have in your mirror and the camera next to it that will record everything...

The image is still displayed on my phone making it all so real and you struggle to retain control, you want it now and have to fight to the urge to grind down on my hand. 'God how wet am I?' you think to yourself as you feel your inner thighs becoming slick with excitement.

As we get up to leave you catch sight of your reflection in the large mirror by the entrance. You strutted into this pub turning heads as a stunning confident Mayfair professional but you're leaving flushed on stuttering legs from the plug and slicked thighs breathing heavily and desperate to be taken. You recognise this version of you, my version of you, and your smile back at the submissive goddess in your reflection.

I lead you to your room and tell you to stand in front of that mirror. I sweep the dresser clear, place a pillow in front of the mirror, set up my phone with the screen showing back the images being captured, set down a large bottle of lube and bondage tape. Then i sit behind you on the edge of your bed drinking in the sight of you standing before me waiting for instructions.

The moment of silence that follows is almost unbearable, but you know not to speak out of turn or make demands, you leant that the hard way. Eventually it begins.

I take my time directing you to remove each item of clothing slowly and allowing you to rub your hands over your body as you expose yourself to me. You play up to the camera, you know you'll be watching this back again and again while you play with yourself and want to capture every emotion.

When you're left in only your stockings and heals I ask you to turn and face me, reach back to pull your ass cheeks apart, then bend down and look back between your legs. You comply not appreciating the request until you see the upside down image being captured on my phone showing your wonderful behind in all its glory, the plug shining back at you and your dripping pussy. This you know will send you over the edge watching it back one day.

Returning to your standing pose facing the mirror you watch the reflection as I undress behind you. You can't remember ever seeing me this hard before with pre cum already coating my head. You lick your lips hopeful that you will be rewarded with a taste of me tonight. But I have other plans for you...

I step in close to you grasping your arms just above the elbows and pull them behind your back locking them together whispering 'don't you dare move' as I lean in closer reaching for the tape. In doing so my cock pushes against the plug and you know you won't be able to hold back your first orgasm much longer. I wrap the tape round and around your upper arms, it leaves no mark on you but you know when it folds back on itself it's as immovable as handcuffs.

Stopping to admire my work I take in the image in the mirror and recording on my phone. Your body is a work of art that I will never tire of admiring. I tell you that 'You're so incredibly beautiful in this moment, powerful, sexy, dripping wet but totally helpless and about to be taken'

With one hand on your waist and the other on the back of your head I forcefully bend you forward pushing your head down to the dresser and you realise the point of the pillow. Unable to move your arms to brace your face would have smashed into the cold hard wood. I pull back your hair raising your face which fills the screen on my phone. In the mirror above you see me smile the drop to my knees behind you.

The next sensation is of teeth gently nibbling your ass and then my fingertips tracing the outlines of your calfs, stopping to apply pressure to the backs of your knees then working on so slowly up your inner thighs. On reaching their peak one finds its way to your pussy a thumb working your clit whilst the fingers run over your lips then push deep inside your dripping cunt. You feel them pressing against the plug from inside and then 'oh my god' the plug starts to move as my other hand works it in and out of your bum in slow spirals. My mouth continues to plant soft kisses, licks and bites all round your bum and thighs, licking around your hole when the plug is momentarily removed. The sensations are intoxicating and your body reacts as the pressure inside you builds.

The pace of my hands quickens and you hear me say 'you don't need to ask permission to cum tonight' and immediately the flood gates open as your first orgasm engulfs your body and mind. Your eyes close, your legs shake and you scream in pleasure. When you open them again you see yourself on my phone and realise the moment it captured. There is no relief my hands work relentlessly increasing their intensity and your second orgasm follows so quickly after.

Suddenly my movements stop, my hands, mouth and the plug are gone leaving you feeling empty and you see me rising behind you reaching for the lube. Pouring it over you I work one then two then three fingers into your bum. My other hand is stroking my cock and you stare transfixed at it's reflection in the mirror.

I ask you what you want and you reply 'take my ass fuck me as hard as you can I'm yours'. I slap your arse hard, once on each cheek, but you know that wasn't a punishment rather a reward for saying exactly the right words. God I love this version on you.

I rearrange your hands pulling your bum wide apart, pour more lube onto my cock and push the head gently into you. You shudder and I allow you a moment to get used to the pressure of being spread open. The tightness of your ass and the slow but steady convulsions radiating from your pussy drive me wild and I know I need to savour every moment of this as I won't last long tonight. No man could.

I force myself deep into you in one slow continuous push until my balls slap against your pussy. Gripping your perfect waist for leverage I start to move in and out of you, slowly and rhythmically at first then ruthlessly pounding you. Your body is a shaking mess at this point, waves of pain give way to ecstasy and your moans fill the room. You are pushing back to meet my advanced and you try to rub your thighs together desperately trying to stimulate your clit.

I grasp your arms and pull your body off the desk and tight to my chest. We love these skin on skin moments, we talk about the sensuality they impart, but this is different. My pounding of your ass intensifies and the new angle deepens the sensation. My free hand moves to your breasts, I love that I can hold them completely in my grasp pinching your nipples between my fingers. I plant sweet kisses on your neck which soon give way to bites and you howl in delight.

My other arm releases your bound arms and moves to your throat to maintain the position. The grip is firm but I'm not looking to play breathing games with you tonight, this is about one thing and one thing only.

I want to make your reach such an intense orgasm that your ass locks pressurising every inch of my cock making me explode deep inside you. We've read about these moments, the sensations both of us will likely enjoy and of course discussed this at length during recent love making. We're so hot together.

My free hand moves from your breasts, leaving each nipple red and swollen, and down to your clit, slapping, squeezing then flicking backwards and forwards over it again and again and again. Your moans intensify and your eyes roll back. Watching you in the mirror and on my phone is powerful and I feel my balls begin to tighten.

I recognise the strength of what's about to wash over you and pull myself almost completely out of your arse then bury it deep into you as hard as I can and bury two fingers deep into your pussy. The feeling of being completely full is enough to send you cascading over the edge. You lose control, screaming in pleasure, your legs buckle and were it not for my hand around your throat and your ass impaled on my dick you would surely collapse in that moment.

The sensation I feel is incredible being locked in a vibrating vice-like grip deep inside you and I follow you over the edge. I've been saving myself for this moment for days but I'm amazed by how hard I cum filling your ass. As your grip lessens I pull out and one last long rope splashes across your bum and I watch as my cum runs over you dripping pussy and down your thighs.

I let you crash forward into the pillow and as you slowly come back to reality you open your eyes and see your flushed face on my phone. You can't wait to watch this back.

Cutting your bonds I hold you close in my arms soothing you with gentle kisses on your forehead. We don't need words in this moment...

tpliny
tpliny
3 Followers