Black Bull 08: First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel twitched slightly as my wife closed her lips around his glans, her tongue wriggling underneath the thing, jostling for room. The big bull smiled, looking down at Claire.

"Suck my cock Claire. I want you to suck my big black dick."

She moaned again, closing her eyes as she tried to slide her lips over the enormous bell-end, one hand still cradling a ball and took a deep breath in through her nose.

"Look up at me Claire," the man commanded, "look up at me as you swallow my cock."

She opened her eyes, looking up, seeing Samuel smiling down at her. My wife was pushing her head further forward, feeding herself another inch, obviously desperate to show him she was worthy of his attentions.

"Neil," he said, looking up at me on the other side of the bed, "why don't you come round here and watch your wife try to swallow me down?"

He didn't have to ask me twice. I raced around the bed, stopping to stand by Samuel's right, looking down at the incredibly sexy sight before me.

"Oh my God baby, you look so hot with that giant cock in your mouth!"

She really, really did.

I loved it when Claire blew me, the way she stared up at me as her tongue whirled around the head, the way she made these slutty little slurping sounds as she shlucked one of my balls into her mouth. But this was another level, this was a step up in raw eroticism - the dark/white contrast, the sheer fucking size of the thing, the way she was battling, gamely, to try and fit the bull's giant dick inside her mouth.

She was just gazing up, beautifully, adoringly, at Samuel; I could see just how much she wanted to pleasure him, to show him how much she fucking loved his huge cock.

She batted her eyelids a few times, took another deep breath, and pushed her mouth further on, three, then four inches disappearing from view.

"I have to get this on video!"

I reached into my back pocket to pull my phone out, putting the thing down near Claire's face, my wife looking directly into the camera, hot as fuck, her mouth stretched wide open as she managed to get another inch in. She was obviously struggling with the size of it, but she sure as hell wasn't going to go down without a fight.

"Good girl," said the bull, looking down at the small blonde woman desperately trying to swallow him, patting her head like a little pet, "Now put your hands behind your back."

My wife, looking back up into Samuel's eyes, did as she was ordered, folding her arms behind her back, her hands clasped together. It was like she didn't even think about whether or not to do as he said - she simply did.

We'd played at some domination/submission stuff ourselves. I'd always loved it, but, if I'm being completely honest, I just didn't have that in me; it always felt like she was playing along, but neither of us completely bought into it. Maybe I was just too nice? Hell, that's no bad thing, right? But this guy?! Fuck, there was no playing at a role here. Claire wasn't acting the submissive; she was the submissive.

She was straining to keep her back arched in an upward dog position, struggling to keep her head where it was. Samuel grinned as he looked down, "Here, let me help you."

He reached his big arms down, each large hand resting against the side of Claire's face, cradling her head. His fingers were sat towards the back of her jaw, gently stroking her neck, his thumbs on her cheeks. He was just holding her, holding her whole head in place on his massive black dick.

She looked like, no, she was completely at the man's mercy, her utter powerlessness an amazing aphrodisiac.

"Neil," said Samuel, looking round and down at me as I crouched, phone held out, inches from my wife's impaled face, "you will definitely want to get this on film!"

"Claire, I want you to keep your mouth open as wide as you can, do you understand me?"

My wife, drawing in another big breath through her nostrils, tried to nod her head, but found her scope for movement somewhat limited. Instead, as she tried to say 'yes', the sound come out as a messy, garbled 'essh'.

"Now keep your eyes on mine, at all times."

Another 'essh', this time followed by a low moaning.

Samuel pulled his hips back, slowly, his giant dick sliding over Claire's depressed tongue, her lips being pulled forward with it. After a few seconds, the whole thing emerged from her face, a wet 'pop' sound as it exited over her lips, thin lines of saliva still connecting her to the fat dick; it was all I could do not to cum myself.

"Keep your tongue out Claire," said the big man, his voice deep, flat, to be obeyed.

She stuck her tongue out again, making a sultry little 'aah' sound.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried as Samuel thrust himself forward again, pushing first just the end, then the first inch, then another, into Claire's waiting mouth, my wife looking up at the man feeding her his cock the whole time.

She just looked so subservient, so totally controlled, staring up with lust-filled eyes as her mouth was used for the man's pleasure. She wasn't a married, successful career woman, she wasn't a senior hedge fund manager; she was a toy, a fuckable little toy for her big black bull to use as he saw fit.

Samuel paused his thrust, simply holding my wife's head where it was, a full five inches inside her wet mouth.

"Neil," he said, "please open the second drawer down in the chest behind me. You'll see what's in there. Please fetch it."

I scrambled up, moving behind him to open the drawer. He was looking down at Claire, a wicked grin on his face as she just stared up, taking big breaths in and then out through her nose.

"Let's see if we can't make things a little more comfortable for your wife here."

I pulled the large black vibrator out, holding it up in front of my face, trying to find the 'on' switch - why do they have to hide the buttons on these things?!

Claire let out a stifled squeal as she heard the buzzing sound. She darted her eyes to her left, looking at the thing in my hands before she felt a gentle slap on her cheek.

"No Claire, I told you to keep looking at me. All the time."

She managed a muffled 'oorre', trying to apologise to the man holding her head, feeding her his dick.

I knew exactly what I was meant to be doing; I rushed round to the other side of the bed, kneeling behind my wife, a sort of permanent giddy grin fixed on my face.

"Open your legs a little Claire," he said.

My wife did as she was told, hearing my murmured "fuck" as I pushed the end of the vibrator against her sodden wet hole.

I felt Claire buck as I gleefully fed the vibrator into her, her pussy so wet it simply slid right in.

I heard another light slap.

"What did I tell you Claire?" intoned Samuel, his brow furrowed, looking disappointedly down at her. She was clearly desperate to please him, another little 'ooree' escaping her.

"Neil, why don't we both fuck your wife now, yes?"

She moaned.

"Hell yes!"

"Follow my lead Neil," the big bull said, slowly pulling his cock from Claire's mouth, me watching, counting, 1, 2, 3, timing my pulling of the vibrator to the same rhythm.

I pushed the thing back in again, 1, 2, 3, as I heard the wet slurping sound of my wife re-swallowing the man's enormous member.

"That's right Neil, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3..."

Our double-fucking of Claire was clearly enough to push her over the edge again, her pussy spasming, clamping down on the vibrator as her back arched.

"Ummin!" she screamed, her voice muffled as it was timed with Samuel's deepest thrust yet, the vibrator buried up to the hilt.

She unclasped her hands, making fists, her arms pistoning up and down as she repeatedly hammered the bed.

Samuel smiled over at me, tilting his head slightly to indicate to hold in place for a second or two as my cumming wife's thrashings slowly subsided.

Claire stopped beating the bed, letting out a continuous low groan, the man again nodding at me, this time to tell me to pull the vibrator out. We both slowly slid our respective tools out of the small blonde, her body still racked by orgasmic shimmers and shakes.

As they emerged, the bull letting go of Claire's head, she simply collapsed, face first onto the bed, her bottom and legs still shaking slightly.

"How do you feel Claire?" he asked, smiling down at her, a man completely confident he already knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from my wife nonetheless.

She rolled onto her back and let out an enormous sigh.

"Used," she said, a dirty smile spread across her face, slick round the mouth. Claire looked up at the large smiling face stood above her, the enormous cock, sheened in her spit, glistening in the light.

"And ready to be fucked."

****

This was it. This was the moment, the moment my fantasy to see my gorgeous wife fucked, dominated, taken by a big black bull was finally going to come true, to become reality.

My heart felt fit to burst as I looked down at my wife, Claire, still lying, on her tummy, on the bed, recovering from her last orgasm.

She rolled onto her back, her whole body glistening in a thin sheen of sweat; she looked vibrant.

Sitting up, she reached down to grab the edge of her dress, pulling the thing up and off her. Without even looking, she threw it vaguely in my direction - she had one thing, and one thing only in mind.

Reaching round behind herself, she unclasped her bra, her perfect, petite round breasts bouncing as she yanked the expensive lingerie away, tossing it to the ground with the same total lack of care.

"I hope you're very wet Claire," said Samuel, walking round to the edge of the bed, looking down at the small figure of my wife, lying back, spreading her legs, "because this" - he held his fully erect cock in one hand, slapping it down into the open palm of the other like some sort of obscene night-stick - "is going to stretch your little white pussy out completely."

He unbuttoned his shirt, stripping the thing from his torso. Claire let out a small gasp as she saw his body, fully naked for the first time, his dark skin perfectly smooth, his chest broad and heavy, his stomach gently undulating with muscle. He clearly went to the painful trouble of waxing.

He stepped forward, putting one knee up on the bed.

Hang on a fucking second...

The man stopped, frowning.

"What is it Claire? What is wrong?"

My wife was wearing the same concerned expression on her face that I had.

"Aren't you going to put a condom on?" she said in a small voice.

The big bull just laughed.

"No! I never use a condom! I want you to feel me inside of you!"

"But..."

She turned her head, looking over at me, wearing an almost heartbroken visage.

"Er, Samuel," I managed, "it's just that, er, we agreed beforehand - there would have to be a condom."

He stepped back off of the bed, a set expression on his face.

"I am sorry then, but this is far as we can go. I cannot wear a condom."

Shit.

"But...but..." started Claire, her hand already stroking her pussy, readying herself, "I need you inside me!"

She looked back over at me, imploringly.

"I am sorry Claire, Neil," said Samuel, stooping to retrieve his shirt, "but that is simply how it is."

Well, I guess that was that. We'd agreed all of this beforehand, all the ground rules, all the lines we wouldn't cross. Hell, it was my wife who'd demanded the condom!

"I'm sorry too," I started, bending down to retrieve Claire's expensive bra.

"No!" she cried, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit, "Please, I need this!"

She turned again to look at me, her eyes begging, pleading.

"Baby, what if I go back on the pill? Tomorrow. And I took the morning-after too?"

The fuck?! These were her rules!

"Claire!" I shouted, shocked at what I was hearing from my supposedly sensible wife, "Listen to yourself! You can't be serious?!"

"I am deadly serious!" she intoned, her voice suddenly stern, demanding. "I have to have that cock inside me!"

"Jesus Claire! We talked about this, we talked and we agreed - condom or no sex! What the hell?!"

I wasn't angry, per se, just amazed at the volte face. I mean, I've had good orgasms too, but come on...

"Neil..." my wife stared.

I could see Samuel, standing at the end of the bed, a knowing smile on his face. He'd dropped his shirt again. That didn't augur well...

"Baby, please, be sensible!"

"Neil Saunders, if you love me, you're going to let this man fuck me! If you don't..."

She just left the threat unfinished, hanging there in the air, loaded.

"What the fuck does that mean?!"

She ducked it.

"Please baby, please! I promise - first thing tomorrow, I'll go to the chemists! Just this once... Please baby!"

I just stared, mouth agog. I know my wife - fuck, I thought I did! - and once she's got something fixed in her head, there's not much that can be done to shift it.

Sod it, we'd come this far. I was studiously ignoring the bit of my brain screaming at me that this was a very bad idea. The chemist would mean no risk, it was just this once, it was what I wanted to see, I loved my wife...

On and on my stupid rationalising brain went, churning out reason after reason why this was OK, when deep down, I knew it wasn't.

Horny idiot me won. But God damn it, did that big bull have to look all the while so sure he knew what the outcome was going to be?

"OK honey," I muttered, my throbbing dick giving lie to any sense of not feeling it.

"Good, good," said Samuel, knee up on the bed again already, the other one on too now as he clambered towards Claire, "I was very much looking forward to cumming deep inside your little wife's tight married cunt."

He looked over at me, looking down at the tent in my trousers, and winked. Fuck.

The big man, leaning on his shins, sat up straight in front of my wife. She shuffled her legs wider, around his lower limbs, allowing him to move closer towards her. He held his big dick in one hand, holding it just an inch or so from Claire's hungry, soaking pussy.

My wife just moaned, reaching down herself, spreading her labia, offering her wet hole to him.

Samuel turned to look at me again.

"Neil, I find that many of the men want to film this, to keep it for posterity, the moment that their women are first penetrated by me, the moment I first claim them."

"Oh God!" cried Claire, looking up at Samuel, then down at his enormous cock, biting her lip. "Yes, please baby, please film him fucking me!"

In for a penny...

I pulled the phone out again, moving halfway along the bed so I could get both my wife's face and the giant dick in one glorious shot.

"Are you ready?" said the big man, dropping his fat cock down onto Claire's clit, slapping it gently a few times, each hit eliciting a shrill little squeak.

"No!" she cried, staring down at his member, spreading herself, "But please fuck my little pussy!"

That was all the encouragement Samuel needed. He held her small waist with one hand, using the other to slowly feed the end of his dick into her, Claire watching herself open up, wide-eyed, mouth open in a silent scream. He pushed the first inch in, then two, then three. Her head fell back on the bed; she let out a loud, piercing cry.

Samuel smiled down at her, thrusting himself further in, my wife's wet pussy swallowing him up.

"Oh, fuck!"

I moved the camera closer, marvelling at the amazing contrast of my wife's small pink lips spread so wide, stretched around the giant dark dick.

The bull began to gently fuck Claire, pulling himself back an inch or two before pushing deeper each time, feeding four, five then six inches into her.

My wife let go of her lips, putting her arms up and around the big thighs of the man inside her, clawing, scratching at his dark skin.

"Ah! You're so deep!" she squealed.

Samuel just smiled.

"Not yet. But now..."

He pistoned his hips further forward, the last few inches of his dick sliding into my wife's sopping pussy, stretching her wide, giving in to the intruder.

He thrust the last inch inside, bottoming out inside her.

Claire's head shot up from the pillow, staring, mouth agape, into the eyes of the man buried up to the hilt inside her. I could see her legs madly twitching. Good God it looked amazing!

"He's in me baby!" she cried, "He's in me all the way! He's fucking filled me! Aaah, GOD!"

Samuel, a few small beads of sweat forming on his brow, bit his own lip. He looked down under himself and started gently screwing my wife. Each time he pulled himself halfway back, each time bottoming out again.

Claire pulled herself up, leaning her head into his big arm, biting it, squealing as each thrust brought a wet slapping sound as his huge balls buffeted into her. Holy Christ, she looked like she was being taken to a whole other world of pleasure!

The bull looked down at me, intent on capturing the action on camera.

"Neil... Neil, look at me while I fuck your wife!"

I somehow managed to draw my gaze away from the amazing sight in front of me, looking up at the large man buried, balls deep in my wife.

"Neil - oh, fuck, your wife is tight! - Neil, go and fetch what's in the box on the drawers."

I just nodded, getting up and retrieving the small box. I placed it on the bed next to Claire.

"Open it Neil."

"Fuck," I muttered, a little rattle sounding as I picked the alligator nipple clamps up by the chain, "this is too hot!"

"Put them on your wife Neil. Clamp your wife's little pink nipples."

Claire didn't look like she was even aware of what was happening, her eyes screwed tight as she bit down on the bull's big bicep. She definitely noticed when I clamped her swollen little cherries though, a little squeak of pleasure/pain escaping her.

My wife drew her head back off of Samuel's arm, looking down at her newly pinched and chained nipples, her eyes now wide open, staring down with her mouth wide.

"Claire," said Samuel, his breathing getting heavier, faster as he fucked her, "Claire, look at me."

She looked up into his eyes, his brow now furrowed, a look of sheer lust on his face. She jabbed her head up suddenly, moaning, and licked his face.

"Ha! You are a fucking gorgeous woman Claire! But I want to get deeper inside of you."

Deeper?!

Her own brow furrowed; she shook her head, 'no', seemingly unable to even bear thinking it would be possible to be more filled.

"Yes Claire, yes. Hold the chain in your mouth."

She let one hand go of his back, screaming, "Ah, fuck!" as he slammed his huge cock deep into her again. She reached between her breasts, holding the chain, and put it between her teeth. She was looking up at Samuel, her face a glorious mixture of submissive lust and joy.

"Good girl," huffed the man.

He reached down by his hips, grabbing a hold of one of Claire's ankles. He did the same with the other, driving her legs back over her, her feet now above her head, her body falling back onto the bed as she squealed.

He pushed himself back into her, even deeper now, making her scream out, the sound slightly muffled by her teeth being clamped around the chain.

"Hold your legs Claire!" he demanded, my wife complying immediately, her hands reaching round to hold the backs of her thighs.

"Fuck, yes!" he shouted, his own eyes closing for a second, opening them again to look down at the face of my small blonde wife, gripping the nipple chain with her mouth, letting out a moan, her head going back each time he thrust himself deeper. When she looked back at him after every deep push, her face was just pure unbridled lust.

I'd completely forgotten all about the camera, simply standing by the side of the bed, staring, watching my wife being taken to heaven and back, her ragged, animalistic pants almost primal. Love-making this was assuredly not - I was watching exactly what I'd wanted to see, my wife being dominated, fucked, bulled.