Black Bull Semen

Story Info
Old Black Willy Black Bull Semen.
1.6k words
4.38
60.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Black Willy's Black Bull Semen

My name is Willy Green but everyone who knows me calls me Old Willy. That's because I'm 62 and I've had wrinkled looking skin since my early days. If you ever asked about me my friends would always say I was a hard working black man that loves pussy. I don't care what color size or shape a woman is, if she's willing to spread her legs for Old Willy I'm willing to fuck her! I was blessed by the All Mighty with a 13" cock and stamina to go with it.

A week ago I got a call from Doc Graham the local vet. Once in a while he'll call me because he needs help with something and he knows I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. The pay is good and Doc is a nice guy so if I'm available I usually help him.

He told me he needed help obtaining a semen sample from a bull in Saul's Parish over across the border in Louisiana. He needed help getting the stud in the portable pen and he would do the rest. I'd seen Doc do it before and some of the bulls could be nasty trying to get um penned up for the procedure. He gave me an address and said he'd see me there on Tuesday morning.

I pulled up to a cattle farm at the time he told me and Doc was already there. I helped him get the chute in place while the bull stood grazing in the barn yard. While we were working the owner of the farm came walking up and I almost shit my pants.

She was a real good looking long haired blonde white woman and she had one of the biggest set of titties I'd ever laid eyes on. Her jugs were held in by a cotton top and a bra that was straining at the weight of what had to be a set of 36C beauties. She shook Doc's hand and he introduced me to Ms. Walker, the owner of the place.

She had a nice smile and it was all I could do not to stare at her jugs but I shook her hand and said "Nice to meet ya Maam."

I went out into the stall and worked the bull into the chute. This ol boy didn't seem to want to fight that day and I was happy he cooperated as well as he did. Doc secured him in and I went to fetch the cow we would use to get the bull worked up with. When Doc is jacking him off if you stand a cow in front of the bull it helps him get it up quicker.

I placed the cow right in front of him stood by Doc to help him in any way I could. He handed me the semen cup as he put on his rubber gloves. I saw the bull's dick come out of the sheath signaling he was aroused.

Ms. Walker took up a position next to me so she could get a good look at what he was doing. Doc reached in and applied some solution to the bull's dick and it started to grow. "Quite a specimen isn't he" she said.

"We'll see" said Doc as he applied the salve and started to stroke the growing member. "How big will it get Doc" Ms Walker asked.

"Oh some will get up to 20" but he looks like a runt maybe only 15" or so," he replied. "I wouldn't call that a runt" she said laughing. I looked over at her with a smile and watched her big jugs giggle as she laughed. What I wouldn't give to make them giggle I thought.

Then Doc planted the seed that I knew if I played my cards right I could make grow. "Naw he's a runt all right, hell even Willy here would give him a run for his money!"

I could feel Ms. Walkers eyes quickly turn toward me. I kept watching Doc work and just said "Yea I think I could Doc" and we both laughed.

Ms. Walker just laughed and said "You're pulling my leg Doc" to which he replied looking at her with a smirk "No Maam I'm not."

I didn't even have to say a thing to her. I could hear the gears whirring around in her head. She couldn't possibly believe I was hung like this bull, or could she?

Dock got the semen sample he was looking for and we let the bull go. As I helped load up Doc's stuff he went in the house and settled up with Ms. Walker. When he came out he smiled at me and clapped me on the back "Willy this just might be your day to play bull too man! Ms. Walker wants to talk to you."

He didn't' explain what it was about he just got in his truck and rumbled down the driveway. I washed up and changed into a cleat t-shirt and walked up to the house. Ms Walker invited me in, told me to sit down and asked if I'd like a drink of lemonade.

"Yes Maam that would be fine" I replied. Was it my imagination or did her tits look bigger all of a sudden. When she returned with my drink I looked again when I could and saw she had removed her bra.

I said "Doc said you wanted to ask me something Maam. You need any work done on your farm?" I waited for her to settle and she looked at the floor before finally looking up and clearing her throat.

"Well I was wondering if ... well .. you know, if what Doc said out side was true or was he just pulling my leg. "She said looking at me with a bit of a smile on her face.

I played along with her by replying "Not quite sure what you're referring to Maam?"

This time she didn't waste any time. "You know about being hung like my bull?" she asked.

I sat back and said "Since I was a child I've been known to have the biggest dick of any man in Red Hill. As I got older and he grew even bigger my reputation with the ladies grew as well. I ain't never disappointed a woman in all my years Maam." I looked at her and smiled and opened up my hands and held them like it was the honest truth.

Ms Walker just looked at me with a lustful look. I knew that look well by now in my life. White women don't want to have anything to do with a black man but if he has a big dick and they can get a good fucking then they can change their minds in a heartbeat. Ms. Walker was thinking hard and her pussy was changing her mind for her as I sat there smiling at her.

She got up and asked me to follow her upstairs. I walked behind her as she climbed the steps and entered her bedroom. There was a big queen size brass bed in the room. She turned to me and sat down on the bed.

"May I see it Willy ... please" she asked seductively. I didn't want to miss an opportunity so I said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" and pointed at her tits. She just laughed and reached down and grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up over her head.

When I said before she had the biggest set of tits I'd ever laid eyes on I wasn't shitting! This white bitch had a set that could sink the Queen Mary. The funny thing was they looked good on her and she wore them proudly.

I undid my belt and took of my trousers. Then I slid my underpants down and let Old Willy breathe just like she had done to her jugs.

The look on her face was priceless! I could see she was very impressed with what I had hanging from my loins. "Never met a pussy of any color he didn't like" I said as it slowly stiffened and rose up slightly.

Ms. Walker didn't say a word just stood up and slid her pants and panties off. She motioned for me to join her on the bed. We kissed and rubbed against each other for a little while then I got between her legs and rubbed Old Willy up and down her slit.

We both were breathing hard as I shoved the first couple of inches in her pussy. It didn't take ling for me to get about 9" in her and start fuckin her with long slow strokes. She made me slow way down so we could both enjoy the fuckin.

That's the thing with young bucks these days. They think pounding a pussy is what it takes to get a woman off. Speed and power to prove they are a big stud. But a good woman likes it nice and slow, likes to savor it like it's the last fuck she'll ever get in her life.

I spent the whole afternoon in her bed fucking and sucking her big titties into heaven. When we were done she made me a fine steak diner and we washed it down with some cold beer. She told me my dick wasn't as big as her bull's but admitted it was the biggest she'd ever had and it had done the trick of satisfying her pussy for the time being. I liked the way she smiled when she said "Time being!"

Been back a few times over the years to make sure her pussy gets its share of "Old Willy". Never leaves without pleasing her none!